US Short Track Lovers United!

LucasBunny

Guest bohemianheart.

I've been obsessed with J.R. for a couple weeks now. He is

soooo freaking fine ! =) I miss watching him on TV. Those good ol' days.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest elainee

OMGGG YOU GUYS ARE SO LUCKY THAT U HAVE A PICTURE WITH HIM AND MET HIM

ahh so jealous lol, didnt know that he was in NY wish i coulda gone but i had school :(

Guest Raw Sugar

Wow, so much happened since I last visited! You girls are so lucky to have met Apolo. He actually looks a lot cuter in the pictures you took versus professional pics, lol. Hes so au naturel lol.

BTW, for Jordan fans, don't forget that hes gonna be on USTREAM today, 10PM EST, 7PM PST. He said that Travis is going to be there, but who knows, someone might show up (I hope JR LOL). Oh and Oly will def make an appearance. :D

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/go-ahead-ask-me

Guest Raw Sugar

HAHAHA i just saw that pic on a lot of livejournals!!

does anyone know what they were looking at?? :mellow:

Its from this video:

But I have no idea where they pulled the original clip from lol.

So yesterday, I don't know if anyone watched the livestream, but Jordan and Travis was on ustream live for 2+ hours answering people's question. They were sooo nice, seeing as how some of those girls on the chat were being so uhm, persistently annoying, with their questions and spamming. At one point in the beginning, Jordan was getting phone calls and texts, and it turned out to be JR lol. And he called JR back and Jordan was like "I'm going to put you on speaker" and he put JR on speaking and you can hear JR saying "nononono", tooo cute. Apparently JR was watching the stream too, so he must've seen all those girls fangirling over him on the chat lol. Oh, Simon appeared on the chat and Jordan and Travis cracked up about it lol. Travis also spoke French due to popular request, and my goodness, it was hella sexy lol. They spoke up about Apolo a few times as well. These boys are the best lol.

LMAO @ you little stans are a KIIIIII. :lol: I love it. Apolo & JR are the kyewtest things.

U are gonna get corrupted lol

Its from this video:

But I have no idea where they pulled the original clip from lol.

So yesterday, I don't know if anyone watched the livestream, but Jordan and Travis was on ustream live for 2+ hours answering people's question. They were sooo nice, seeing as how some of those girls on the chat were being so uhm, persistently annoying, with their questions and spamming. At one point in the beginning, Jordan was getting phone calls and texts, and it turned out to be JR lol. And he called JR back and Jordan was like "I'm going to put you on speaker" and he put JR on speaking and you can hear JR saying "nononono", tooo cute. Apparently JR was watching the stream too, so he must've seen all those girls fangirling over him on the chat lol. Oh, Simon appeared on the chat and Jordan and Travis cracked up about it lol. Travis also spoke French due to popular request, and my goodness, it was hella sexy lol. They spoke up Apolo a few times as well. These boys are the best lol.

Ahhhhhh Im sooo mad I missed it!!

I really wanted to acknowledge those two :(

but Jeff Simon came how awesome is that???? thank you for sharing the fun stuff......I wanna hear Travis speak some french :3

Guest Raw Sugar

^Good luck for you, they said they were gonna film the whole thing, but they only remembered 45min into the actual thing lol. All the excitement (JR phone call) was before the filming so you won't be able to watch that part, but you will def hear Travis's sexy french haha. I wonder if hes going to post it soon before I missed a bit at the end where they apparently talked about how JR can play the piano and sing and stuff. D:

I haven't posted pics in a while!

From the stream, when they were talking about their goggles.

And this, just because:

61b5f9f5.jpg

Guest motherducker

HAHA that pic of Apolo is too funny xDDDD

So ADORABLE!!!!

ohh thanks for putting up the link of their livestream, I watched THE WHOLE THING lol

wow, Jordan is so.... asian xDD

but they're really cool guys!!!!!

Guest Raw Sugar

^Oh thanks for that GIF, I wish the camera moved down lollol. I saw their tweets, too cute!

Heres the link to the video, the rest of the live chat that Jordan/Travis had: http://www.ustream.tv/user/J2K111 click archived videos and its the only one there.

Mirai is a cutie, with the boys.

57e2ba0b.jpg

And this:

a45d8ee4.jpg

Guest Bonnie

yaaaay thanks for creating a thread on them!

i love them soo much. apolo is so hot & amazing. im so jealous that a few of you get to meet him!

and celski is just so ADORABLE!

much love to them <3

they represent USA well! :D

Archived