US Short Track Lovers United!

LucasBunny

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just got back......I thought I was gonna die.

If Juhee and Dduk were not there I would not have been able to keep my insanity in check....APOLO IS john teshING HOT AS HELL IN PERSON!!!

aww it was a lot of fun hanging out w. you!!!

and youre totally right... apolo is one hot sexy dude!! his eyes<333333333

i hope he comes to NYC again!!!

btw my great (+more synonyms that relate to the word) friend vic is the one who found out all the info on apolo's meet and greet~ (she just wants the credit... :lol:)

i'll be posting pics later

Guest itrayya

SPILL IT OUT GIRLS!!!!!!!

im dying here reading!!!!

OMG!!!! *hyperventilates*

did you gals take pics????

did you gals ask him questions??

did he smell good? (of course, right!)

was he tall in person?

was he totally diva? (haha)

are your lives complete after seeing him?! (AAHHHH!!!)

im glad you gals got to see him.

if i cant see him then at least my buddy fans can.

wooop!!!!!

Guest Brianna<3

you guys saw apolo in person?!? omg! please spill everything! haha so happy for yall

to not make this a spam...here's JR and his wonderful sweater:D

2iql8qo.jpg

Guest mzmang0z

so i didnt go because i decided to go to class instead and i totally regret it T_T

im waiting for your pictures guys!

Well ladies

I woke up at 8:00 am and left home at 9am lol

got to the city at around 9:30ish, I went into the store *out of breath lol* asking when he would be showing up

and they explained what would happen.

Then I got Dduk's text and she with Juhee and their classmate were having breakfast across the street so I joined them, all we did was talk about Apolo this Apolo that <3 and then we went on line at about 11:00 and we were like the first people, a lil later a few others started to show up and we met a girl named Stephanie who was crazy for Apolo<3 we were brainstorming which pics he would autograph and then Stephanie says "Oh look he's across the street" I thought she was joking until I saw his GQMF swag crossing the street, everyone was quiet except for me who screamed like a baby, when he got across I shouted "APOLO I WANT...I MEAN I LOVE YOU" and he laughed and waved.

We waited for them to set up and then it was time.......I was the third one in line and when I entered the store and saw him sitting I just got soooo nervous lol, the staff and the girls were trying to calm me down because I was going to cry, soon it was my turn I was the first in our group to go and then he said "Hi" and wanted to shake my hand....I was about to do it and then I chickened out because I was soooooo nervous he said to me"It's okay you don't have to be nervous" all I did was look at his GORGE face and his sexy lips moving :D

I had my brother's sketch book and it was a picture of JR Celski and Apolo that he had drew and Apolo spotted it and said "that is really good" I got so scared and said "Thanks but my brother drew that..I drew this and I want you to have it" and I gave him the picture I posted a few pages ago in this thread. He was really happy about it and he appreciated it sooo much, I was all over the place (god plz don't make youtube lol) like a major goofball, I told him my name and I watched what he wrote and as I saw what he was writing I was sooo touched because it meant so much to me, he said

"Ashley, thank you for all of your support

your art is beautiful.

Apolo Anton Ohno 8"

*dies*

and I thanked him and shook his hand

I was sad because the guy told me I wasnt allowed a picture (after the pinkberry earlier said the opposite lol)

but then I found out Dduk and Juhee (who were so star struck lol) got pics with him, then Stephanie talked us into getting back into line because some of them had got bad pictures.

We got to the end only to be told we had to wait in back because he had been in already (that lady was being a pinkberry, but the joke was on her lol) so me Juhee went in the back again and we finally had our chance <3

When I approached him again I said "I'm so sorry..but they lied and said I wasnt allowed a picture with you and I just want my picture like everyone else got" and he was drinking his water (looking fine as hell doing so)

and he said "It's okay" and I got my PICTURE!!! I was calm this time and I acted normal, I shook his hand and he said "Thank you, and thanks again for the artwork" <3

......I am on cloud 9

WHATEVER HAPPENS please do not take this out of SOOMPI.

OK GIRLS HERE IS MY STORY...

Ok me Juhee and another friend got there SUPER early thinking that there was going to be this HUGE line but there wasn't so we went to eat some breakfast. Got a call from Lucasbunny and she joined us for a awesome breakfast. After that we went on line to MEET APOLO!

While me juhee lucasbunny and another friend were waiting online for Apolo to come I was thinking of sentences to say to him when i meet him... like "hi how are you today?!" i thought that was fine so i stuck with that. then SUDDENLY another person in line shouting OMG ITS HIM! i thought she was joking but i turned around and i saw him walking across the street to the shop where he was going to sign posters, take pictures etc etc!!! (and girls omg he can strut his stuff !!)

Anyway... we saw him go in and we waited for what felt like a GAZILLION hours for the people to let us in. Then they did....

I was so freaking out it wasn't even funny!!! LucasBunny gave Apolo a GORGEOUS drawing that she drew of him... my sister asked him to sign a ridiculously funny picture..he started to laugh so loud. (She'll put it up sooner or later...)

I walked up to him.... I stuck my hand out and said HI.... then the unimaginable.... he asked me...

"How are you doing today?!"

OMG he stole my opening!!! ><!! (awesome minds think alike i guess!)

but then i nervously answered... I am doing fine... how are you? he replied that he was doing great.

then I asked him to sign a picture that i printed out for him and he looked up at me with those GORGEOUS hazel/green/ the colors of the damn rainbow eyes....

AND i stuttered saying "OH! its to Esther... E-S-T-H-E-R.

he said "alright Esther" and gave me back the photo and said have a wonderful day... ><!

OMFG he is the sweetest thing ever!!! I ran out to meet up with the rest and am continuing to squeal right now!

oh and here is a pic of Apolo and Me... sorry camera shy...

onsoompi.jpg

0310102006.jpg

Guest mzmang0z

omg im about to dieee. im like spazzing right now. im so happy for you guys!!! im beating myself up for not going T_T i can't stop looking at that picture Dduk! he looks soooo hot!!!!!

So my side of the story~

okay so like what LucasBunny & Dduk wrote up to the breakfast was already written so i won't rephrase that part again and i'll just skip to the part when i met him~<3

so i was waiting for my turn and i was just looking at LucasBunny talking and showing Apolo her drawings. when he said that the said for her to be not nervous and complimented her artwork as beautiful, im not going to lie it made my heart jump... he's so considerate to his fans!

so anyway it was my turn and i had sort of a surprise for him... i saw this pic of him everywhere as a macro saying "DO NOT WANT" and i thought it was cute so i printed it out along with a regular pic of him skating and i didn't know which one i wanted him to sign... but everyone was telling to try and make an impression on him so i chose this~

sdc10465n.jpg

i said "i hope you won't hate me for asking you to sign this..." and i showed him the pic and he bursted out laughing! he said "this is an old pic of me!" and he showed it to one of the PR people "i said that i just googled it and it popped up!" he laughed again <3 im amazed that i didn't melt into a pool of mush!

so he signed my pic and held out his hand (which was incredibly warm) and said "thanks for coming!"

and what was amazing was that when i looked at my pic w. Apolo it was blurry so i lined up again and met with him again!

i said "i know i was here before but my pic with you came out blurry..." and so he finished my sentence by saying "Oh~ do you want another picture then?!" OMG<33333 the pic still came out blurry but i was so happy that he would take the time to help me get another pic w. him!

THESE PICTURES ARE NOT TO BE RE-DISTRIBUTED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THESE FLOATING AROUND ANY LIVEJOURNALS OR OTHER WEBSITES WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE!!!

sdc10424r.jpg

^my god look at him strutting his stuff!!!<3333

sdc10425q.jpg

sdc10426x.jpg

sdc10430.jpg

sdc10427d.jpg

sdc10439u.jpg

sdc10436t.jpg

^im camera shy~! :blush:

sdc10435.jpg

sdc10434fw.jpg

sdc10451z.jpg

sdc10448c.jpg

sdc10447e.jpg

sdc10446ip.jpg

sdc10440y.jpg

^caught him blinking hehehe

sdc10452v.jpg

sdc10454y.jpg

sdc10455t.jpg

^this was the 2nd pic... but it came out blurry again!! :o

sdc10458k.jpg

^not gonna lie i thought she was picking her nose :mellow:

sdc10459v.jpg

sdc10462r.jpg

sdc10461o.jpg

^sexii hair!!!

sdc10460p.jpg

Guest motherducker

omg omg omg ,

you gals are so lucky!!!! if I were to meet him, I would just pounce on him :lol:

haha at the picture you made him sign xD

Aw, he's pretty short, its adorable =)

man, I wish I could meet him, but I live in Canada... so chances are pretty slim <_<

Guest itrayya

THANKS GIRLS!!!!! LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES!!!!

JUHEE: your pic of Apolo was awesome!!!!! LOVE it!!!

DDUK: did he smell good? lol. great minds do think alike.

LUCASB: awesome!!! i would be nervous too if i got a chance to stare into his eyes.

Y'ALL SO LUCKY!!!!!!

when will it be my turn? :(

BUT THANKS GIRLS!!!!

im living through you gals!!!!! AH!!!!

Guest chingching123

wow, thanks for all the EYECANDY soompiers! I appreciate it! LOL I definitely cheered for APOLO during the olympics, i feel bad cause I'm vancouverian..haha -.- but i'm ALL usa if apolo's there :) too bad I didn't get to see him around town..UGGH!

Guest Brianna<3

Thanks guys for sharing the pics and personal reports of meeting apolo. He's such a beautiful man inside and out. He's going to be on good morning america tomorrow. I love it when hes on tv... Get to see his face in hd. Lol

^LucasBunny omg i just noticed when he stood up to take a pic with you....

look at the S line!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA

oh my! That S line does look fine!!! ^^;;;

and @itrayya .... I DUN REMEMBER!!! I can't recall if his smell!!! DAMN IT! ... I just... sort of froze like a icicle... >< darn it!

OMGGGGGG I KNOOOWWW!!!!

My sis was like "ahhh look"

Apolo is amazing...I CAN'T BELIEVE WE MET HIM!!!

Archived