Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest pinkksoupp

Spazzing time! I watched the entire MMA (well, except for the times when kpopflash.net was mysteriously streaming starcraft instead o.O) and I was so proud of CN Blue and SNSD when they won the awards!

I didn't have a clue as to what awards they won though, could anyone translate and let us know? But I think SNSD won some kind of Daesang at the end right? Hyun looked gorgeous on the red carpet as always, was trying to figure out whether she was wearing the ring (not that it really matters, but an appearance with the ring would've been AWESOME) but according to K1L1On1Mr4, apparently she wasn't? It was lagging like crazy for me when SNSD was performing so I didn't really get to enjoy their performance :(

OMG our Yong choding painted Song Joongki's face with some kinda black face paint at the introduction of MMA, such a typical Yong behaviour..hehehe. I think CN Blue totally rocked the two performances, I loved the way Yong's hair was falling over his eye when they were performing Love in black rocker/goth-ish outfits. what can i say? i love my men in black :D

It would've been nicer if they'd had a collaborative performance, or if our YongSeo had a special stage like what they did during the Incheon Korean Wave Festival. Ah well, us goguma villagers can dream, right? ;)

Guest K1L1On1Mr4

SNSD won Best Artist, Hot Trend, and Popular Artists. Congrats for Hyun and her unnies wub.gif

I need some CNBLUE performance clip now, since i have watched SNDS performances in MMA 2010 :)

edit:

SNSD also won Best Dressed award!!!

edit#2 :

CNBLUE performances :

LOVE : http://www.youtube.c...n_order&list=UL

I'm Loner : http://www.youtube.c...n_order&list=UL

SNSD performances :

Oh! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsMItTLSaE0

Hoot : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HQm7TZ5rnA

Guest soshisoshisoshi

congrats to both CNBLUE and SNSD!!!! this year is definitely a year to be remembered by both groups, especially uri Yong and Hyun......

for CNBLUE, they made history and got many awards in just their debut year...... for SNSD, 2010 is really the top of their career

by the way, it's not really exciting for me though, because of the leaked information about the winners, so most of us knew 30 minutes ahead of the prize-giving........ there were no nerve-racking moments in this year's MMA <_< <_<

anyways, congrats to both YONGSEO!!!!! yesterday Ski date and today winning awards..... w00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest crystalblue

Dear Seo Joo Hyun, (yah- you never know if she is an under cover lurker or poster on here right?)

As your unnie fan, I am here to tell you that you have hit the jackpot!!! ThatYonghwa is it. That's the guy. The once in a life time find. The love of your life. He's it. Look at the way he glances at you every time he falls a lit tle bit deeper in love with you. Listen to his voice when he laughs at your random dorkiness as if it was the cutest thing you've ever done. He's made you HIS already and you are loving it, aren't you? Oh yes, you are. We can tell. These new boarding photos on the slopes? You guys are brilliant. Using the WGM show to do ALL the things you want to do but how could you as celebrities? You'd get mauled. It's pretty darn sneaky of you two to have WGM arrange to clear out the slopes just for you two. Oh sure... it's just make pretend right? Ha!!! girl, we are so on to you!!! Seohyunah, we know you are virtuous but then again, you have that wild side to you too. We saw it when you jumped his arm in Japan. So yesterday, when you were on that trip to snow boarding, after having him fix your hat and goggle with such endearing love on his face, we seriously hope that you snuck him to a hidden corner inside the chalet and gave him a warm melting I love you back kiss. Kiss him. We beg you Seo Joo Hyun. Kiss him. :w00t::wub:;) Thank you.

Guest glennpaulo

I'm slightly disappointed for MELON music award it is not exciting as last year MMA, not that CNBLUE and SNSD did not win many award, but the fact that i already knew who will win, because of the leaked information before the show.

Anyway congratulation to CNBLUE and SNSD. CNBLUE got ROOKIE and Top ten award. SNSD got the Top 10, Hot Trend Award, Best Artist Award and i think the best dress award also.

Thank you for the new caps in their Snowboarding trip, they really sweet in that photo.

And i think there's no Yongseo interaction caught by fan, because all the winners are in the backstage. i didn't see them in the audience sit or am i blind...tsktsk

waaaaa i just watched CN Blue's performance at MMA.

and oh my god!!! Yonghwa is really handsome!! especially in the LOVE perf. wub.gif

the rocker style really fits him :) gosh hyun you're really one lucky girl :)

i hope there'll be screen caps of CN Blue and SNSD's performance.. hehe

it's just disappointing that we did not see any yongseo interaction unlike gda..

but still.. congratulations CN Blue and SNSD!!!

btw, thank you for posting the pics of yongseo at the skiing resort! gosh!! they're really lovey-dovey there wub.gif

can't wait to see that episode. for sure that will be another daebak ep!!

SNSD won Best Artist, Hot Trend, and Popular Artists. Congrats for Hyun and her unnies *quoted image*

I need some CNBLUE performance clip now, since i have watched SNDS performances in MMA 2010 :)

edit:

SNSD also won Best Dressed award!!!

edit#2 :

CNBLUE performances :

LOVE : http://www.youtube.c...n_order&list=UL

I'm Loner : http://www.youtube.c...n_order&list=UL

SNSD performances :

Oh! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsMItTLSaE0

Hoot : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HQm7TZ5rnA

whoa! you are sure fast. i was reading your thread, and went on to hunt allkpop at facebook for the performance video. but you beat everyone to it. heehee!

nevertheless, i could only thanks you for sharing the link by giving you ( + ) point for this post! arigato!!!!! ^^,

AND CONGRATS TO OUR GOGUMA COUPLE ~ FOR THE AWARDS! more to come their way, and looking forward to this sat, and many more saturday WGM ~~ <3

------

(1) pls can someone correct me if im wrong. the opening for C.N Blue 's Love (at 0.40) & the middle of I'm Loner (at 1.52) was yong shouting SO NYUH SHI DAE??????? ._______.

(2) plus it was so cute that Yonghwa take into consideration what his hyun  buin love. his fringe let down :D heehee!

(3) anyw, i dont get it why the C.N Blue performance for LOVE, everyone's  make up concept was 'gothic' - black eyeliner + gothic feel..... kinda  weird cos im used to C.N Blue's smart casual look -.-

(4) SNSD look so tired during their performance. especially sunny, taeyeon, sica... and all the other girls, they didnt even look like the usual them, with the energy in them :( but hyun look pretty perfect. maybe hyun buin a perfectionist who dont show her weaknesses... but i hope our SNSD girls get sufficient rest after all those crazy promos in Korea and Japan.

(5) are they wearing their couple rings :x :x :x i am a yongseo's ring hunter :x

~

Guest angg_jagiya

Congratulations CNBLUE And SNSD~

clap, clap, clap

2010 Deabak for them....

Nett_Prinzessin and other Gogumas FBI thanks a lot for share pics :D really happy to see yongseo spend time each other at OAK Valley Ski Resort. they look very lovely. Saturday pali~pali* can't wait to watch their conversation and body movement~~aigooo still feel sad because only about 20 minutes watching them for a week while they were on location for shooting so long.

K-Fans really funny, right? ~ ~ hehehehe i just curious why they always hide the face when posing?...

*waves* :ph34r:

Guest Gabyfrederika

hello, im new here. usually i just read all the posts bcause u guys are more amazing than paparazzi haha

I just wanna share my opinion,

iv seen yong perfomances in GDA and now in MMA, i just feel a bit upset bcause he didnt wear the ring.

pardon me, but is it bcause all the comments from netizen or some boices who want yong to stop filming WGM?

i still not clear with the current situation of that, can u guys give me informations.

yongseo <3

Guest glennpaulo

(1) pls can someone correct me if im wrong. the opening for C.N Blue 's Love (at 0.40) & the middle of I'm Loner (at 1.52) was yong shouting SO NYUH SHI DAE??????? ._______.

it is a korean word which means everybody scream in english. 

Sorry i dont know the spelling, im not korean keke. 

Guest hihi_hehe

hello, im new here. usually i just read all the posts bcause u guys are more amazing than paparazzi haha

I just wanna share my opinion,

iv seen yong perfomances in GDA and now in MMA, i just feel a bit upset bcause he didnt wear the ring.

pardon me, but is it bcause all the comments from netizen or some boices who want yong to stop filming WGM?

i still not clear with the current situation of that, can u guys give me informations.

yongseo <3

It seems like I always answer this question LOL

First: Yonghwa doesn't have to wear the ring 24/7, almost everyday or any events

Second: Today, Seohyun didn't wear the ring too

As some case, like Music award, they don't usually wear any accessories

Third: Yeah! True! Some boices want YH to leave WGM, and guess what they just filmed on Tuesday!

Four: PLEASE GET RID OF YOUR RING'S OBSESSION :)

Don't judge a relationship by a ring!

Guest Gabyfrederika

yeah i know that he doesnt have to wear it everyday,

but i just conclude this by my point of view that now they become more careful after the against of some boices appeared.

like i said before its just my opinion laugh.gif

by the way, did yonghwa sick in the MMA?

hope that he will be okay so that some boices wouldnt blame wgm of this

haha yeah sorry for too obsessed with the rings, i really cant help my self bcause they i read that they are a couple who always shown up the ring, and a slightly changes makes me wonder. now i will try to get used to that for our goguma couple wink.gif

It seems like I always answer this question LOL

First: Yonghwa doesn't have to wear the ring 24/7, almost everyday or any events

Second: Today, Seohyun didn't wear the ring too

As some case, like Music award, they don't usually wear any accessories

Third: Yeah! True! Some boices want YH to leave WGM,  and guess what they just filmed on Tuesday!

Four: PLEASE GET RID OF YOUR RING'S OBSESSION :)

Don't judge a relationship by a ring!

i like to add something...

actually the more we talk about the ring, i think we get to see less of it publicly from both of them...

y?

cos if both companies decided to play down their relation or both of them "really" having a relationship that do not want to have a lot of pressure from both media and fans, the only possible way now is wear less of the so call goguma icon which is their ring.

they can say they have a platonic relation cos of WGM and using the ring to promote the show but if too many fans and even management are not happy the way that the ring is being "flauted" so frequently, i guess they have to what we say tone down...

this would continue on esp since soompi is recognise as an international thread for WGM esp goguma couple.

guess with the recent episode they have to tone down...

edit:

i was reading from baidu...

even some of their posts are asking not to mention the ring.

Guest scatterbrain

about the ring, yong wore it in GDA rehearsal, but not in the actual event. he didnt wear it in last sunday's inki, starKing recording on Monday and today's Melon award.

but we can see from GDA fancam, WGM filming pics, these two are affectionate towards each other.

i think yong lately decided that he didn't want to wear it where there were cameras around. He has his own reason and i believe has hyun's approval. if hyun doesnt mind, why shud we mind?

maybe his agency told him to take it off these few days so viewers can view him as a musician, not a husband? coz concert is coming. worst case scenario, he lost the ring somewhere and hasn't got the time to buy new couple ring?

Gabyfrederika, welcome to Gochun.

As hihi_hehe has explained, they doesn't have to wear their ring whenever they go. And if you read all the post from page 1501 until 1508(?), we already discussed about it. You can back track and read the awesome point of view from amazing gogumas regarding the ring.

Thanks for the pict about ski resort filming. Really love the pict when yong touch hyun head to do something? (imagination gone wild)

I think Yong look tired in Melon. Hope he didn't get sick. The love performance of CN blue has been recorded, it's prerecording I think.

Good night gogumas

bee_ichigowub.gif

Guest Revelmonk

Considering the new found korean media attention with our couple, I think we will be seeing our couple wearing their couple rings alot less in public events. However as long as we know they are still affectionate towards each other in private it should not matter at all, I would love to see them continue to wear their couple rings but the price of being a korean celebrity is alot. This could also be a signal that the relationship is in a really good place otherwise why stop wearing the rings.

Finally, I blame the korean media anyway for ruining our couple from displaying publicly their affection for each other.

First of all congratulations to CN Blue and SNSD for their winning at the Melon Awards. They are jiang!!!

Those skiing pictures are awesome, I bet they had lotsa fun :)) Thanks for sharing them

I don't want to hurt anyone, in fact I need some Gogumas to lift my spirits.

Regarding the RING issue I know they don't have to wear them 24/7 but I kinda feel, for the past months, since they have their rings, they wore them 24/7.

So for me it's irritating to see them slowly showing up without wearing their couple ring.

They really spoiled us with the ring ;)

It's another thing if Yonghwa has an endorsement for jewelry. Btw can someone confirm this?

And the WGM contract, is it really extended? Why the rush to film the skiing where both of them especially Yonghwa has a fully packed schedule?! I mean they must have enough footage, or maybe Yonghwa will be to busy in the future to do filming coz of CN Blue's concert?

Don't blame the people here who are searching for the ring, I am one of them and I think there are lots of others.

But it seems to be too early to judge.

Sorry for my rambling

Guest Faith_memory

I'm becoming really happy whenever I see them wear their rings.. if they don't then it's fine.. nothing wrong with not wearing the ring. BUT for me, it just adds in this feeling of 'content'. well, that's just for me so don't shoot replies to me saying to stop being obsessed with rings. because just for me, i love seeing them with their rings.

anyway, HELLO FELLOW GOGUMAS!

finally, my christmas vacation arrived! and im so excited to spend my vacation with our yongseo couple... keke~

i will surely watch the past episodes.. yey! ♥

have a nice evening everyone.! ♥

and...

congratulations to CNBLUE and SNSD for winning the awards!! ♥♥♥

I wonder why I'm posting again...sweatingbullets.gif

aurora82, For me personally it's okay if you and the other are concern about the ring. We can't blame you. I think some of us 'bored' because the ring matters. We already discussed it before so maybe some of us think we shouldn't talked about it again because it has been discussed. And sometime it feels that we judges their relationship from wether they wear the ring or not if we continue discuss about it over and over again. But, it's just my opinion. biggrin.gif

Am agree with you that the PD seem rush on filming. I wonder why. My positive thinking told me that they rarely met for the past few month because their overseas activities. And since both of them in Korea, they took a chance to filming. That's my opinion

EDIT : And I think, we shouldn't give (-) for a post which didn't break any rule. 

glennpaulo, I notice that too. I stated before that yong seem tired and i really think that he is sick but i hope it's not true or not serious. I notice it from the pict that has been shared in twitter. He is not 'shining', like he 'shining' at GDA.  (truthfully i didn't know about hyun but i know that SNSD seem sick at Melon too)

As Faith_Memory said lets spread the love. biggrin.gif

bee_ichigowub.gif

Guest Gabyfrederika

haha yeah now i dont wanna talk about ring matters again. bcause im new here and im afraid that u guys get bored to discussed about thi again. by the way,  to trying to forget my 'disappointed' about the ring now im starting to re-watch wgm yongseo from ep1 and all the interviews of snsd who mentioned yonghwa on it. hyun is really fallen to yong laugh.gif, even in win win when snsd as a guests, the unnis say that they're seems really dating and seohyun doesnt reply but just laugh wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

oyeah, do u guys know which episode of adam couple when gain said that she's jealous with yongseo?