Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest Germbaby

Hi Goguma family,

Is it just me or what? Do you guys think that Yong's parents and Seohyun's parents actually look quite alike. Father and father, mother and mother. Or is it just me? I love Yongseo couple and look at Yong's cheek when Seohyun and MIL are talking. He looks so happy. MIL said she will cook for Seohyun the next time she visits. Do I smell something fishy? The mum knows something which we dont?

FIGHTING YONGSEO!

Guest genevieveshaun

I like the handbag that Yong's Mum is carrying. If I'm not wrong it's the Louis Vuitton Alma bag in Epi Leather...

Alma Epi Leather in Black

Louis Vuitton official store

Guest soshisoshisoshi

Just watched the episode............... need I say more??? It's really a DAEBAK episode. I'm still a little bit greedy though, since it's a cliffhanger. Oh well, I get a general overview for the whole busan episode.

Just sharing my thoughts.........

1. this is their second time riding a train together, after going to KANGHWADO. This time is BUSAN, where the man comes from, the place where he set up the dream he has been trying to achieve, and also full of memories. There are many differences between the 2 train rides. The first one, they were greeted by quite a bad weather, but this time the weather is just VERY CHEERFUL! Oh and THE WINNER GOES TO YONGHWA the person who bought the glassess..... Isn't it the first time we got our question correct??? after many games we played :w00t:. Also, the eyecovers are also present!!! Overall, this second train ride gives a different feeling, of course.............. ROMANTIC FEEL :wub:

2. we found out that both of them are really stalking each other, INTENSIVELY!! I just love how Yong remembers watching Hyun reading book inside a library, wearing her red glassess..... Gosh he is such a perfectionist..... How could he remember that??? I was really taken aback. Also, Hyun enjoys teasing Yong now. I cracked myself up when the PD showed us the footage when Yonghwa was really shy (was that during YAB??)

3. we finally got a CLEAR ANSWER regarding Hyun and Yong's parents at CNBLUE July 2010 concert. She met his parents at that time. No wonder Yong's mother can be very friendly (or is it just her personality?). However, I honestly do not really like the fact that WGM was involved in this. I thought Hyun came secretly without WGM cameras following. A person here (sorry I forgot who) said that it might cause "a little bit" of uproar on SOME Boice because of this (I hope it doesn't happen though).

4. Yong's family (so far only his mother) is a friendly person as I see it until now. But, when they are eating, Seohyun was a bit intimidated by Yong's mother, especially by her questions. Oh well, it's normal because from the way I see it Yong's mother is a person who really cares about her son's future, ESPECIALLY regarding his future companion (GF/wife). Anyway, there's one particular thing that I like, this one

YHMom; Yonghwa doesn’t call you much does he?

SH: oh yes.

YHMom: at the beginning I was really sadden by that. ( I really don’t understand this part SRRY GUYS!) But I think that that is Yonghwa’s style. Deep inside he does have the feelings

MC: Usually that’s applies all sons

YHMom: you do that to her too ?

YH: no, You’re comfortable…

SH:… probably…

SH: when we are here he have to do well!

YHMom: Please call often!

YH: Alright….

SH: Let all the feelings out to your parents.

Okay, I'm just a little bit delusional but can we take Yong's mom's words as a signal???? I hope so ^_^. Guys!! his mom is revealing the secret bit by bit!!

5. DO I NEED TO SAY MORE??? the whole episode SEEMS TOOOOO REAL TO BE REGARDED AS FAKE MARRIAGE!!! :wub:

Gita_cintathanks for ur concern, i can't wait to go back to my place so i can spazz about this ep ^^, btw are from indonesia? i see a lot indonesian in this thread (i think)

I've been wondering something while watching; was this trip to Busan and meeting the parents a mission from the WGM PD or did they decide to do it on their own? Most of the time you'll get to see how they receive the mission and their reaction to it, but here it skips right to the actual trip.

Yonghwa's mother seems really chic, elegant and sophisticated. But I think that also makes her slightly intimidating. Seohyun's the same age as I am and I probably would've straighten my back, sit up straight and speak softly whenever I'm around her. Especially at the time when they went eating. His mother knows how to lighten up the atmosphere though and tries to start conversations. She's speaks very honestly - certain things she said would've hurt Seohyun's feelings if it wasn't for the way she let them out. You can tell she means no harm in telling the truth, but just speaks her mind as it is. For instance, she doesn't just say that Seohyun's satoori is good or that the kimchi they made tasted well to make Seohyun feel good. She tells them how it is, but in a encouraging and warm stating tone.

I'm slightly disappointed that WGM was there during CNBlue's first concert. I've liked it to be something private between the two of them - something between them personally, without any camera's or other people.

I've noticed some people saying Yonghwa looked quite distant from Seohyun in this episode. In contrast to Nichkhun (whom had Victoria meet his family earlier), Yonghwa doesn't hold her hand or straight out tell her encouraging things to ease her mind. My personal opinion is that Yonghwa just isn't the type to boldly hold hands in front of his mother. He just stays in the middle, let things take its course and look on how his mom and his supposed wife try to get to know each other. I'm sure Yonghwa knows very well Seohyun will be able to do a good job. She's perfect.... aside from her cooking skills, I don't think there's anything to worry about :lol:

dezadee I use the picture also for my new avatar, keke~ They seems so lovely right? :D Of course Yong amazed with his wife's beauty and I bet Hyun also love to see her hubby cool side.

It's true Fluorescent.Flower I'm waiting for them to be truly intimate at the same time, keke~ But that's Yongseo. Predict the Unpredictable. That's why they are unique. :wub:

We predict the beach date before to see the sunrise will be the romantic one with them walking at the beach together but at the end, it was raining heavily and windy. After all, the rainy day had made them more closer. :D

Ahaha yeah yelina18 I guess he was somehow shocked about his wife reaction. Remember he said he can't look straight to her eyes which can makes him nervous~ keke :P

Oh gogumaforever I just love your sentence - spread the yongseo love globally. We should make slogan for Goguma Villagers :D

Aigoo dreamyboo We have dangerous mind here! Remember the old days before? Bwahaha :P The late night stalkers. I miss the old days. Where are they now? :D Thanks for sharing your stories dear, mine also almost the same but for Yongseo, I think they will go on becoming good friends because their future is bright & probably they have lots of plan to do. I will feel relieved if they still contacting each other, giving supports and remain closed. Knowing their personality on what we saw in tv, I know they will keep in touch with each other very well. Pray for their happiness :D

seolove Thank you very much! I will try to find the book later on. I'm curious to know. I should be thankful to Seohyun because of her, now I'm more into books and thank you to Yonghwa because of him, I'm more determine in my work. They really give me positive vibe. That's why I adore them.

Just some randomness from me... *quoted image*

When I saw this cap from sally7.. It's seems like Hyun was going to cover Yong's face with that towel and then her hands falls in his shoulder while Yong was going to grab her by the waist and pull her closer to him..*quoted image*

LOL yeah, I was thinking the same thing! *evilgrin* :P

Guest MountainMadman

Oh my god, I woke up this morning and there were 7 new pages...so I knew that this episode was going to be completely awesome. And then I scrolled through the pages and saw the screencaps...and WHOA I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THE EPISODE NOW.

To all the translators - Dduk, lalacakes2, insideout - thanks so much! Your hard work is really, really appreciated...especially for such a monster of an episode. sweatingbullets.gif

Okay...off the watch the video...will come back to spazz later.

Guest hihi_hehe

Today's ep is really nice!!!

I just tell what I think about this ep

PSH just spits out the truth : Yonghwa does easily gets jealous ... no wonder ...... huh?

Jungshi chingoo is just :w00t: I cracked up for what he said lol this guy !!!

About Yonghwa's mom vs Seohyun

Well, I bet that we've at least once seen the scene where the mother-in laws and the wife talk, I find the exact feeling about that in this ep too. I mean when I 1st "witnessed" my ant asking my sister-in laws a bunch of questions, I was like "what? that's so scary!" The same goes to this ep .... I find it look real. Well Yonghwa's mom can skip all the questions, she could just talk about Seohyun's parents, talk about Yonghwa's childhood, but in stead, she tried to know Seohyun more by asking questions

We can see how they were really comfortable on the train ... joking, teasing ... all the stuff, we can't see it on the 1st train.

I've seen somebody being disappointed because Seohyun went to CNblue's for WGM's filming?

Well think about it, WGM could set up a whole filming day with Cnblue's concert, we didn't get to see Seohyun sitting in the seat, cheering for cnblue or stuff like that right?

We see the backstage, which is good

Overall , I'm content with this ep.

hey all..nice family u have here..good to see that.. =)

btw about the one some of you have been saying about seohyun went to the CNblue's concert and WGM recorded that, i'm not sure about that because there are no mics attached to either hyun or yong's shirt..i guess that clip came from someone there, not from WGM family..but hey, my thought could been wrong though..:sweatingbullets:

anyway enjoy the rest of your weekend by watching epi 39 over and over again..haha

Guest BluMistLaydee

@soshisoshi... About the concert, I don't think there was necessarily any filming done for WGM exactly. There were a lot of backstage media at the concert and it could be that they just used some of film from. To be honest, it would've been in their best interest to show that she attended when the concert happened 5 months ago. Especially since immediately after the birthday episode they showed the MilDong episode where they implied that they hadn't talk since their birthday date.

I've noticed some people saying Yonghwa looked quite distant from Seohyun in this episode. In contrast to Nichkhun (whom had Victoria meet his family earlier), Yonghwa doesn't hold her hand or straight out tell her encouraging things to ease her mind. My personal opinion is that Yonghwa just isn't the type to boldly hold hands in front of his mother. He just stays in the middle, let things take its course and look on how his mom and his supposed wife try to get to know each other. I'm sure Yonghwa knows very well Seohyun will be able to do a good job. She's perfect.... aside from her cooking skills, I don't think there's anything to worry about :lol:

aisuo415...sorry to cut your post.  I agree with what you said, I don't think Yong was distancing himself, I would probably say, that he looked too conscious and pressured with the situation... the situation is that he is in a virtual marriage with a girl he presumably like and bringing her to his hometown to see his mother, who is a self confess fan of Hyun, it could be quite a burden on his part thinking of what this two favorite of women of his first impression of each other. And to add to that, he knows, that whatever will be recorded on the shoot could be shown and watched by the whole nation or world for that matter.  For sure, he would want that the meeting of his two favorite women in the whole world would be something relaxing and comfortable.  That's probably the reason why he keeps on asking Hyun if she's okey or comfortable.  As a son also, he definitely knows his mom, so I think  he wants his mom to have a good impression of Hyun, which I think she'll definitely have.:wub:

Boo... what a story you have.  I guess you just need to fight for the person you love, though, sometimes we also have to weigh in the thoughts of the people around us, specially from family.  Cause sometimes we get too blinded by love or our emotions that we tend to overlook some things.  blush.gif

@DDuk & Lalacakes2: I cannot describe in words how grateful I am for the fast translations. Though staying up till 10am(!) is really not necessary, I don't know how to show my gratitude to you guys, my deepest thanks, it seems not enough.

I think Yonghwa gave Seohyun some space to make herself comfortable before meeting her mother in law :)

As for Seohyun she knows when he needs Yonghwa he'll be there. I remember once Tiffany wrote to Yong that Seohyun can do many things on her own but he has to be at her side and take care of her(something along the way, ep.4)

And MIL, she is one classy lady, seems very friendly but has this aura that can easily intimidate one.

But I think she knows the real deal. Seeing how her son stared at his wife at the resto(before her very eyes) and he saying that he ate all of her kimchi reassuring her so much, this is love.

And about the concert thing. I kinda liked it that they showed it to us now. CN Blue fans cannot be angry since it has been six month already, and the questions are answered as to whether Seohyun met her in laws or not. :)

They gave us a clarification, me seeing it that way.

I have one question though. In the video you can hear as Yonghwa introduces his brother he says Dongsaeng. But isn't it known that he has only an elder brother? Does he have a younger brother to? The translation at this point confuses me a little.

<3 this thread!

Guest melibu

today's episode is definitely DAEBAK! but my streaming channel did not really work so thank you to all those who put up the RAW in an instance. also i have exhausted all my positive points to be given so i have come out of hiding to say a huge THANKS to all for all the raw videos, recaps, insights and translations especially to Lalacakes, -insideout and Dduk since this week's episode is pretty much full of a lot of conversations! it's frustrating to watch and having to guess what's going on so thanks a zillion!

on a side note, it ain't easy to choose what's the fave part of out this episode as the whole episode is daebak. a random one which amuse me when i watch was when both of them were in the train - one time Yong said something and Hyun raise her hand to give him a slap on the shoulder, i find it amusing that his instinct was to raise his shoulder for her to hit and not shy away. :w00t:

EDIT: this is another video of Yong 'Don't Film Me' with some of his celeb friends teasing him about it.

Guest Fluorescent.Flower

I've  been wondering something while watching; was this trip to Busan and  meeting the parents a mission from the WGM PD or did they decide to do  it on their own? Most of the time you'll get to see how they receive the  mission and their reaction to it, but here it skips right to the actual  trip.

Sorry for cutting/dividing your post. I don't think it was a mission. Like you said we would have seen the  envelope and them reading it if it was. Because Seohyun met her  mother-in-law coincidentally at CNBlue's concert, it was important that  they meet formally and get to know each other better, thus the Busan  trip. In essence, the PD played a part in it and so did YongSeo - a  joined decision.

I'm slightly disappointed that  WGM was there during CNBlue's first concert. I've liked it to be  something private between the two of them - something between them  personally, without any camera's or other people.

True, but rumours would have circulated and if they were found doing  such things secretly, they would have been scolded at by their  companies, that's why WGM is a good excuse to do all this. She had the  cameras follow her when she wanted to go to CNBlue's concert, that way  she was able to reason her way out with the excuse of it being part of  the show. The clip seemed random, it was like they threw it in this  episode to clear out the "misunderstanding".

To the PD: We have fancams, you know. If you don't capture a YongSeo moment, we will! Muhahahaha...ha...ha!

Edit: @melibu: That was hilarious! Park Shin Hye did it the most, I guess she gets a kick out of it. She seems like a girl version of Yonghwa :)

^ Ah! You have a good point there. Didn't think of that.

Just dropping by again to share the original version of 'Jashik'!

ljjy.jpg

Also concerning the ratings, this is taken from the Khuntoria thread but it's also important for us to know how the show's doing even without (beloved) Adam couple:

MBC WGM Rating@ 08012011

Korean fans were worried about the rating for today’s ep, because there is no Adam couple, and one fan spent 3 won to check the AGB rating for today’s ep.

The rating was 8 % at beginning, and then went up to 13 % at the end of the ep.

As a result, the average rating is 10 % !

cr: Khuntoria Cafe and Khuntorialurve@tumblr

Thank you thank you to all our translators! Wow! So fast! You guys are awesome!

Awwwh, these episodes really keep getting better. This episode had a heartwarming feel to it:

1st, aside from the spoiler of the picture being released, I would have not expected Hyun to so easily lay her head down to rest on Yonghwa's shoulder (three times); even guiding his hand out of the way at one point. I still would have expected some hesitation with a "Waeyo?" Have they done such a thing before even this? There was that trip to Japan.... hmmmm.... :) Also moving the seat divider up and Yong moving closer so Hyun could be more comfortable.... and hearing their hushed and sleepy voices as they talked to one another....

2nd, she wore the glasses when you could see she was worried about how they made her look.... but Yong would not have even cared! Then the story from Yong about how he saw her before in red glasses reading books; he may not have given much thought to her then, but she was noticed and remembered by him. blush.gif

3rd, I did not expect Yonghwa's mother to react so warmly to Hyun and to immediately grab for her hand and hold onto it for the duration of their walk to the car. His mom was so ecstatic. Poor Yong was feeling a lil' left out :phew: but I liked that Hyun remembered there should be a Yong somewhere and looked back for him, then guided his mother to walk more in line with him. Way to go, Hyun! She mentioned to his mom how caring Yong is towards her, but she really reciprocates it. Warms my heart to see how these two have brought their relationship to a whole new level and look so very comfortable doing it. How close they have become! Yonghwa is so handsome inside and out and Hyun is so very beautiful!

Guest calculator

^ Ah! You have a good point there. Didn't think of that.

Just dropping by again to share the original version of 'Jashik'!

*quoted image*

Also concerning the ratings, this is taken from the Khuntoria thread but it's also important for us to know, so here it is:

I'm really sorry to tell you this but...

JJASHIK = DUDE/DUDETTE

JASHIK = CHILD

What Jung Yong Hwa uses to SeoHyun is a totally different meaning than what his mother said to him.

Please correct. Thank you.

Guest bittersweet_

I loved this episode<3 They are so much comfortable with each other :) and they talk a LOT. I mean A LOT.

My favorite part of the episode would have to be when Hyun is talking to the Mom in the restaurant at the end, and Yonghwa kept grinning in the background, and looked at her so affectionately. aaawwwww~ Love is in the air.

If they are this comfortable and playful with each other, I can't even imagine how they are wedding photoshoot is going to be like. It will be DAEBAK!! hahahaha

& Both of them have become so better looking as time goes by. Yong is always keeping his hair in down/bang style, ever since Hyun said she likes it that way. So much love.

Guest hihi_hehe

wait a minute ... the ratings for new ep came out that fast? o.O

Usually it will come out by Sunday ....

Btw, I don't find it surprised if the ratings drops, well without Adam is the main reason

But I hope people will cope this soon