Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest uolam21

thanks a lot to the following people:

mountainmadman for translating the episodes so fast... hope you continue to do it...  you're daebak!!!

j2dlee for the hard work she puts in because she knows many are waiting for her translation, me included... 

you're daebak too!!!

sun_sun for subbing new episodes without fail... your hard work is greatly appreciated!!!

rainypark of krdsubs for subbing the episodes as well... 

and to the countless others who contribute in their own little way to make this a perfect go-chun!!!

our big thanks to all of you!!! may your tribe increase!!!!

wub.gif

Guest toomuchsmiling

I swear I love the teasing part (especially Yonghwa's face on the fourth cap)...

...more than this.

credits: dc married

/watches the preview again

ohmygahhh, totally DIED from the preview!!!! it's like another Lovelight moment with this upcoming ep, srsly! o__o

Preview's translation

Yonghwa : Long time ago i started writing songs

Yonghwa : Yo~ Seohyun

Seohyun : I'm anticipating it

Yonghwa : To sing it out, i'm embarrassed

Seohyun : That was great~

Words on the screen : Just what did yonghwa prepared for a long time?

Translated from chinese, might be wrong.

Chinese translations credit to Baidu

OMGEEE no WAY!! what song did he compose?!! and did he sing it or tell her the song name cuz WHY was she like 'it's great'???!!! no way....is it really that song I Don't Know Why??? or something else?!! gahhhhhhhhhh!!

5461567520101204204733066.gif

5461567520101204204928019.gif

55890032201012042056023677408943342_000.

shane09- i always love ur HQ gifs~~ :) thank you. ^^ OMGEEEEEE, the preview is driving me crazy. i NEED to see! but u know, thank God that SBS Golden Disk Awards are coming up and I get to see them both LIVE and amazing!!!! Is it too much to hope for some Yongseo moments there? :lol: i mean, at LEAST we know they'll be watching out for each other. :w00t:

MountainMadMan, j2lee, everyone for always translating/sharing :wub:

magdal- :huh: I thought she meant that the Manager adored Yonghwa more than he adores Seohyun! lol

Guest Caliope

I'll write something for those (Yongseo Antis) who think that YongHwa is sick because of WGM.

I'll write it, it not for us (Yongseo fan) but it's for those antis who come here to read ...

Because... the antis also read this thread... <_<

Sorry, but it seems very unfair...

If the news comes to news web, then will be the same problem or worse than when we knew the inspiration for the song Love Light... They will begin to say that is because of Seohyun and WGM.

It's Overload.... that was coming from far behind.

Asia Tour + WGM + NAN + Inkigayo + Preparing 2 concert (December) + Preparing Gayo Daejung = OVERLOAD

I hate when I read that it's because of WGM (Seohyun).

When they were in Busan, YongHwa wore glasses. The next day, also wore.

From 12:00 pm to 2:00 were recorded at the Busan beach.

They had to stay in Busan to sleep because they came to Seoul in the morning (I guess)

It's easy to throw the blame on SOMEONE who has always care YongHwa's health.

Please antis... think before speak/write... <_<

I hope nobody (Yongseo Fans) bothers...

Thank yo so much MountainMadman and j2dlee for the DAEBAK translations ^^ :w00t:

- So bright and happy... ^^

happyyong.jpg

Credits: 구마구마 ♬@dcgall

- [YongSeo MV] Episode1-25

Y: Here we are, Yongseo, now holding hands!

H: Yes. W-what’re you doing?

Y: Hahaha~

H: Ouch! What’s that for?!

Y: Knuckle cracking! Knuckle cracking!

H: Ah, really!

That’s unexpected

H: I have an idea! Let’s take the sprouts!

MC Park: You can eat sprouts, too.

Y: W-why?

H: Instead of sweet potatoes, let’s make a sweet potato sprouts salad.

H: And, we can give sprouts to the people instead of sweet potatoes….

H: We’re giving you this because we don’t have any sweet potatoes.

Please take sprouts instead because we don’t have any sweet potatoes

Y: Stop it, Seo Hyun, please stop it!

H: Shoots~

Y: Stop it! We don’t need any sprouts!!

H: We’re going to sell it as a hybrid, a bellflower sweet potato!

Y: Actually that’s not a bad idea at all!

H: I know!

Y: Yongseo’s…

H & Y: Bellflower sweet potatoes!

Thank you j2dlee and mountainmadman for providing the translations once again. This episode was pretty hilarious-- just clipped a couple of my favorite parts above.

"Stop it, Seo Hyun, please stop it!" :lol:

And Yong cracking her knuckles-- he doesn't seem like he'd be your typical everyday (average) "boyfriend", does he? He will keep her on her toes and vice-versa, I'm sure! :D

Also liked when they were saying goodbye to Manager Oppa, Yong went to shake his hand but Manager Oppa opted to give him a hug instead. And it wasn't like he was leaving them for the day, either! Hyun kinda squealed at that moment, too... so, way to go, Yong! B)

So good to see their comfort level raised and chemistry go off the charts. Looking forward to what happens next week.

Thank you Sally 7, miel_1301, monie 1909 for your messages and sorry other sweet lovely Goguma lovers if my ‘retirement’ comments caused you such distress…! *hugs*

I didn’t mean that I’ll stop translating or coming to this thread. Of course I’ll keep translating for sun_sun and another subbing team, but just wonder whether I should keep posting mine in the thread when our awesome MountainMadman does it so much faster, better than me. Anyway, you can always watch my version in sun_sun’s video.

Thank you, MountainMadman, for your message :D ‘Robbing’ my work?! Are you serious? Or does your ID really reflect your character? (I mean, Mad + Man + Mountain…that’s a dangerous combination, innit?) You’re really helping lots of Goguma lovers and ME in this thread with your awesome work, so it’d be great if we could work together (btw, check your inbox!).

Translation was never ‘my work’, there have been/are redtulip and many others who’ve been providing excellent translations and I’m just a part of them. I didn’t mean to take credit for my work or seek your attention with the ‘retirement’ remark, oh, no, no, no! So again, I’m sorry if my previous post made you sad or uncomfortable… *cuddles*

And if there’re other translators lurking in this thread, come out!

Since I said nothing about today’s Yongseo in this post…

I’m slightly concerned that our Yongseo is becoming a comic duo...

...only joking! Love every freaking minute of it! Rapper Hyun was so adorable, and Yong’s knuckle cracking was hilarious! I’m happy to see that they’re taking this skinship thingy in a more relaxed, even humorous manner.

And, thank you other Goguma lovers/villagers for pics, links, news, and especially bezbezbez and other project members for the 300th day project, dreamyboo, mrsjoker, linh80, magdal, cailei 23, caliope, nynyaah for your kind comments :D

See you later!

Guest Aki_yongseo

Thank you VERY MUCH MountainMadman & j2dlee for the translations!!

Yong & Hyun really had a hard time in WGM, i realised. Looking back at the things they did together:

1) failed to see the sunrise after 6hrs travelling on train

2) failed to get their license together (although Hyun later got hers)

3) failed to have a good harvest for their gogumas..

I guess that's why I love this couple ^_______^

They showed us that they have flaws, they make mistakes, things are not smooth sailing at times but they encourage each other, support and cheered for each other. Watching them is like watching the progress of 2 good friends becoming more and more in love with each other.. quite heartwarming :)

They are so sweet together, sweeter than gogumas! (I guess that is why Hyun is willing to give up gogumas and choose Yong instead in last week's ep when asked.:D )

Something about today's ep that keeps bugging me is about the farm owner's action to cut the gogumas' leaves the way he did... I'm not sure do most of you tasted the dish of stir-fried sweet potato leaves before, but for me I love it very much since young. Something like this:

DSCF2998.jpg

I'm quite puzzled as to why the owner didn't tell Yong&Hyun to collect the leaves and bring home to cook?? Since he already said that they had a poor harvest this time due to the weather, then, isn't it better to advise them to collect the leaves as well to make up for it? If he did, it might turn out to be a great opportunity for Hyun to learn how to cook the dish, or Hyun's mother might ask Yong and other cnblue boys to go over for dinner and she will cook the dish for them? ^_^

That's what I thought...

I'm looking forward to next week's ep!! They are so cute feeding each other and What song did he prepared?? I Don't Know Why?? Is it?? Is It??

:crazy:  My curiousity is going to kill me:excl:

hello guys! thanks MountanMadman and j2dlee for translating the episode and making it possible for non-Korean speaker like me to understand. i saw the episode yesterday through live streaming and could not understand. :D anyways, as i was reading the translations, one of the things that struck me the most was when Yonghwa said that he has watched the episodes from the beginning or something like that (he's probably watched it online). Correct me if i am wrong, the episode was taped October 11 or 12 maybe... so the last episode he has seen was Episode 26 (October 9) part one of the double bday celebration? The goguma planting day 4 months ago and a day or two after the telecast, they came back to the field to harvest. So at that time, Yonghwa has not seen how they both reacted to the gifts and their first arm link...

Guest Nat-sshi

Hello Gogumas!

First, thank you j2dlee and mountainmadman for the great translation! I really appreciate it like all the others gogumas i'm sure ;) thank you!

Im not active on this thread but i always read all the comments, watch all the vid, gift and pics so i wanted to thanked everyone, all the members of this fabulous family for all!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I also find this ep funny and i can't wait till next week for the next episode!! The preview is just DAEBAK!!

It's like ep 27 (29 june): 1/ gogumas, 2/hands, 3/song! ..maybe this field is magic for uri ♥ YongSeo ;)

For me, im pretty sure IDKW is a song for Seohyun, So.. i want a new song from Yong for Hyun in the next ep! :)

Guest soshisoshisoshi

Hi all!!

just finished watching the latest episode with translation....... thank you sooo much mountainmadman and j2dlee !!! I read both of your translations!!

I think other gogumas have pointed out that the episode is indeed full of spazz-able moments, especially the holding hands, SNSD manager's sincerity and also the goguma harvesting. Hey, the manager seems to accept yonghwa already!....... come on PD-nim!!! another week is a killer!! we really badly want to watch the next episode...... the preview looks sooo :wub: :wub:

They looked happy all right?? this is definitely the after-effect of the japan episode..... Yong still can't get over with his buin's unexpected moves :lol: :lol: .. seems like lovekin is out of words describing the episode :D

mrsjoker....... wow I really love your post. you are writing to them right??

caliope......... What's this antis bashing???? did you read it somewhere? I'm also curious about their reaction. I know it's tiring to film until very late than go back to Seoul ASAP. however, just like you said, Hyun has always been a caring wife..... I believe she would have called yong after hearing about his bad condition ^_^ ^_^^_^

Guest Kerube-Chan

@Janis That called my attention too, but checking the calendar in Sweet Potato Days (Thanks Genvx), the last episode that aired until that moment was Episode 27... so the confession of Love Light was made during that episode...

Oct 09 [Episode 27]The one where they exchange birthday gifts and the secret of LoveLight is revealed

Oct 10 CNBLUE @ Jump Guro Closing Ceremony

Oct 10 SNSD @ Tokyo Disney Sea

Oct 11 [WGM Filming] Driving a truck

Oct 13 SNSD @ Kiko Citizen Awareness Cultural Festival

When I checked on this information my first though was, so YH in the harvest day must be aware of the fans is reaction to Love Light confession... If he is going to name another song that he wrote for her after what happened with Love Light, I think he is very bold and commited to his relationship with SH. Screw the rest of the world... kekekek I like that!!!

On another note, thanks to all translators, MountainMadMan and J2dlee you are the best!!!

I think I am going to die of happiness with the preview, OMG OMG OMG!!! I think it was not possible to be in love with a couple but I am totally wasted... kekekeke I really love them, after all the problems, misunderstanding, critics and everything else, Our wait has pay with interest... Who would think that they will get this comfortable with each other.

In the begining I was even embarrassed for them, it was almost painful to see them, but to cute to not watch... So we keep watching, and now this is tooo Daebak to be true!!!

Now I can say without a doubt that they like each other for real, no more thinking one is more involved than the other... After the Japan Trip, they are now in equal ground and I am very proud of them.

As always, happy spazzing my fellow gogumas, lets live happily in Go-Chun!!! I love you all!!!

Edit: Before I forget, I think I love SNSD is Manager Oppa, Now we know why he doesnt come with her when they move to other locations... He totally trust YH. When he hugged YH I was surprised but that show that he really appreciate our YH. I am so happy!!! This is a very good day indeed.... (Now I go Dancing around in Go-Chun throwing confetti and sharing hugs left and right)... I am going totally mental! kekekeke :w00t:

he didnt let her hands go, he just playing with her finger to make the sound like when you bend your finger or your toe. hahah thats why everybody laughing. because they are expected romantic but Yong did st so unexpected. then he links to her hand again to do it another time ( may be just an excuse to touch her hand, who knows :wub:

Thank you so much for your answer :) It's way more clear in my head now! Ah, Yong~

And thank you to MountainMadman & j2dlee! You guys are THE BEST! Really!

Good evening to you all, my dear goguma villagers!

Let's keep spazzing while waiting for next episode <3

This was a cute and funny episode!  Hyun was SO HAPPY to be with Yong.  I loved her cute little ‘Hiii-iii!’ when Yong first came down to the truck.  She is one determined young lady!  She could have taken the easy way out and just gone for the class 2 license, but no, she stuck it out and learned to drive a stick (manual) transmission and a truck at that!   She was so happy and proud!   Congratulations, Seohyun! :w00t: 

But she obviously doesn’t have a lot of practice driving on the road in real traffic, so she wisely called her manager oppa to help.   It’s OK Hyun, you’re a genius, you will be able to do it with enough practice!

In the US, young drivers get a learner’s permit after passing a written test on ‘rules of the road’ and then they practice driving in real road conditions, always with an adult (usually Mom or Dad) riding with them so that they don’t get into trouble and can have their driving monitored by a licensed driver.  After a year of this, they then go in and take a final written test and a driver’s test on the road with an examiner in the car.   Pass that, they get their license.  I know, my 16 –year-old daughter is doing this right now.  I just wish they changed the age to 18.  I think 16 is too young to drive an automobile.  I was really surprised when I found out Yong and Hyun didn’t have theirs yet at 22 and 20!   Guess when you’re always driven around by managers it’s no big deal.

And Hyun’s manager likes Yong!   How nice is that!  Is there anyone who is close to these two and who’ve seen how happy they are together not like the idea of Yong & Hyun being together?   And another thing I liked was that the manager oppa seems to actually care about Seohyun and what happens to her.   It seems to be not a just a job to him, but he’s more like a big brother who watches out for her.  And Yong and the manager oppa actually hugged - WOW!

The hand-holding in the truck was something to see, eh?  All Yong had to do was hold his hand out and Hyun effortlessly and immediately put her hand in his, fingers interlocked. :wub:  

And it wasn’t just another high-five slap.   Solid and long lasting hold, until Yong Choding emerged and cracked the joint in her little finger!   I like how Jinwoon was ‘throwing’ the pillow ant Yong Choding again!

It’s a shame the goguma harvest wasn’t good, but that’s not Yong’s fault.  I hope Hyun is OK with that.  But just like ‘absence makes the heart grow fonder’  so does the ‘sad times make the happy times sweeter’.   It will be something that will strengthen their relationship.

The next episode looks good, too.  At first I thought Hyun on Yong piggy-back, but it looks like Yong wants her to chase him, but they look cute and happy again.  And ‘naughty’ Hyun is teasing Yong with the prawn.  Are they comfortable with each other – you bet!

Guest MountainMadman

Hello everyone! Thank you to j2dlee...I also got your message. :)

Anyways, we had our first snowfall today, and the scene outside my window is absolutely gorgeous! So I sat down and wrote this short oneshot...I hope you enjoy it. ^_^

WINTER WONDERLAND

Seohyun: LISTEN BOY, My First Love Story...

Judging from today's ep... and From MO (meaning Manager Oppa, not MAke out! LOL),

Her first Love Story is really with YONGHWA-shi. LUCKY BOY!

These two can't seem to get the SMILES of their faces.

I'm so not used to them being so touchy - my tummy is cringing. hehe.

j2dlee, MM - thank you so much for the translations! :wub:

Seriously, on the upcoming SONG he dedicated... Like, what can they do now? (Oooh boy, some people will get angry! hahaha! just SOME! LOL! Pun intended. haha.) even the guy can't help but keep on dedicating/getting inspiration from Seohyun... YOu dedicate a song once, it's like too much already. but second time??? BOY, YOU'VE GOT THE HOTS FOR HER!!!

And please... im boiling (well, this is an exageration... im actually laughing at how PATHETIC antis are, because YONGSEO fans are not stupid. YOu have to be really SMART to appreciate this couple. haha. Unlike "SOME". haha.) ... YONGHWA's schedule is too tight. I mean you see him everywhere!!!! To blame his WORSENED condition on that previous BUSAN filming is an OVERSTATEMENT. WORST EXAGERATION in the history! :D

So please.... these antis can try, but SERIOUSLY --- THEY CAN'T TAKE THAT (YOngSeo Love, belief, every GOOD thing that pertains to the couple) AWAY FROM US. :P:wub:

Let me end on a LOVE note... Thanks bezbezbez (Indi! katsy unnie here), for updating us on the Project. I feel so proud, being a part of the YongSeo International. :D And can you send us some Sample Graphics (logo) from keirin so we CAN HAVE LOGO PRINTED ON THOSE BLACK TEEs before NEW YEAR! **SPD TEAM PHILIPPINES** hahha! :lol:

EDIT:

Oohhh... so, someome UNLIKED this post already? My, my! B)

Guest lovekin

According to the company staff, Yonghwa was in very bad condition. The day before, Yonghwa filmed in cold windy beach and other outdoor places till 2am, arrived Seoul in the morning.

Their modeling contract with NII is over. It's a new contract with another clothing company.

I don't know the company name yet, the contract period is 1 year. I hope they signed it with high price.

New NII model is JYJ.

cr. saturn@cnblue thread

whoa... does that mean yong's health condition became worse after their busan filming?! or was he already sick when he came for WGM filming in busan? and was it 'cause of that, we see him wearing glasses? uhhh this is just my guessing... i hope he's alright by now. >.< i'm sure hyun will take care of him!

so, i guess they didn't overnight in busan huh  :mellow:

hmm.

obviously there is no way of procuring an accurate number of yongseo anti-fans, but there can't be that many.  and i don't know whether he was sick before or after the busan filming, but in the various fan pictures, it looked like he wasn't in top shape, anyway.  i could be wrong, of course, since pictures only capture glimpses instead of what's happening as a whole.

as someone else stated, it's a combination of things that would contribute to yong getting sicker.  staying up late and doing many activities in one night might propel the sickness to a heightened state, but people cannot expect someone to get sick doing something many young adults are capable of doing for days at a time, and then blame it on WGM (and i guess, as a result, seohyun).  that is some bizarre logic, and if the antis are saying this, i don't expect much logic from them in the first place.

also, they can't possibly expect to put the blame on WGM.  WGM has presented itself as a show where celebrities seek to appear on it and not the other way around.  as the PDs have stated, to be on the show requires an intensive process and the driving ambition (from potential candidates) to want to be on it.  assuming, as well, that yong was pushed into WGM, you can't deny the fact that the way WGM is set up, it would be clear from the get-go if both participants don't want to be on it (and unfortunately for the antis, WGM has the opposite effect).

yong enjoys himself on the show, as well as seo.  given the number of work-centric activities yong has, WGM (in my opinion) provides that necessary break and rejuvenation.  it's work, yes, but it's tucked beneath what it's supposed to be:  fun, and an opportunity to learn more about yourself and interpersonal relations.

it drives me crazy when people blame WGM when their beloved idols get sick, assuming it must be from the oh-so-intense work they do on the show.  

dry.gif  and yong has clearly gotten better after the busan filming, if yong and seo's recent appearances on live stage are of any indication.

Guest Crystal392

j2dlee, MountainMadman: Thanks so much for translating the latest ep!! :D

About YongHwa getting sick/don't feeling well: imo it's a mixture of lots of things going on in his life right now: practicing for CNBLUE concert, filming for NAN and WGM, MCing at Inki... also let's not forget he was diagnosed with vocal cord nodules a few months ago. I just hope he is feeling better now. :) Take care of your health Yong~~!

Caliope, lenovo, lovekin: Btw where did you read YongSeo antis blaming WGM for YongHwa getting sick? :o

*Screencap of the preview (can't wait until next Saturday!):

~Is this Busan style?

:lol:~

hand0.jpg

cr:dcmarried

EDIT:

jnj: hehehe yeah they are adorable :wub:

tks to mountainmadman & j2 for awesome translations. hug tight u both!

j2, it feels like eons ago since we talked last hehehe..

i find this epi fun even w/out trans but now i find it funnier.

- MO makes his screen debut...hehehe

knowing that yong is already comfortable with her manager, hyun did the right thing

in calling him. MO adores yong more than he adores hyun?!

looks like it, since he ignores yong's handshake and opted to give him a hug instead!

yong looks touched/proud at the familiarity and keep looking at hyun.. :wub:

(i feel q touched by this scene too)

an older brother giving away his little sister to a guy he knows he can trust..

46182205.jpg

since the field is uneven, she should hold on to yong's hand

instead of just holding on to his backpack..

16659807.jpg

84739340.jpg

tired and frustrated at the lack of gogumas..i should feel sad for them..

but somehow, i can't..

seeing hyun's flaring nostril, yong's accent out of nowhere,

yong saying "stop it, hyun, stop it"

now, how can i keep a straight face? lol

56725206.jpg

edit:

why are u guys talking abt antis? lets not jump into conclusion here.

from my understanding, its just a comment made by the staff, and it so happened that

yong filmed wgm the night before..nothing abt antis...

so chill and lets just be merry....

Make Love and Not War

its winter season btw :D

edit2:

crystal, that hand-in-pocket reminds me of 'winter sonata',

and assuming yong watched it already hehehe

Guest lovekin

j2dlee, MountainMadman: Thanks so much for translating the latest ep!! :D

About YongHwa getting sick/don't feeling well: imo it's a mixture of lots of things going on in his life right now: practicing for CNBLUE concert, filming for NAN and WGM, MCing at Inki... also let's not forget he was diagnosed with vocal cord nodules a few months ago. I just hope he is feeling better now. :) Take care of your health Yong~~!

Caliope, lenovo, lovekin: Btw where did you read YongSeo antis blaming WGM for YongHwa getting sick? :o

no idea!  i just saw the quote from dreamyboo's post, and the whole bit of it was dumb (assuming the antis were really ganging up on WGM being the driving factor of yong's sickness ... i don't know, for sure, it's just what i got from her post).

Guest SukmyPikachu

The epsiode looks epic, can't wait for the release.

About the whole Yong issue, I really wish some Boice would just accept WGM already and that Yonghwa isn't overworked because of it. The show films once a month and even then not consistently. Through summer the filming was haphazard since the PD's already had a ton of material for the episodes and wasn't draining at all. Not to mention from all the schedule we all can see that Yonghwa probably enjoys WGM the most. He gets to rest on the show, be with Seohyun and just enjoy the company of a girl and do silly things. I know Boice are angry at the way Yonghwa has been treated by the PD's but be fair, this show has got him alot of attention, not just him but CNBlue as a whole. I know its only some fans but please try to understand that we here love this couple and do not like some people bashing the show.

To all the Yong haters however, please grow and get over yourselves.