Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest justmeluvBB

i love YongSeo couple bcoz ...

i can't describe with beautiful words like the others but certainly i can feel their the sincerity without made up and so natural, their glances each other so real..i knew yonghwa when he played on YAB n like his character but on wgm i luv him more and more :) actually, i didnt know seohyun until she pairs with yonghwa ..seen this couple on wgm is like a drugs for me,,i knew it,,they're officialy addicted !!!

they tought us that love is no need rush and with patience everything will end up with beautiful. SHARING, CARING, GIVING, INSPIRATION, KINDNESS & BIG OPEN LOVING HEART indeed YongSeo Couple

i love love love love yongseo more and more and more !! YONGSEO IS REAL *crossfingers*

- evy, 28 years, Jakarta, Ina -

watching their duet has a new meaning now,

more so to purestupidity, who was there to witness

it first hand.

genxv, working in the hospital, makes me think

of jabs and pills all the time hehehe

edit:

tks kerube for the IDKW vid.

was looking for it...

"gihigugma nako ang pares na YONGSEO tungod kay.."

oooohhh, it's in my native language!!! :D

So happy! LOL

I love the cover, nicely done! :)

jnj: that gif.. wow! she's sooo pretty! *_ * no wonder yonghwa can't stop staring at her.. <3

I've always wondered how she managed to perform those cutesy and seductive dances knowing that she's a bit reserved.

Great professionalism I guess, which is something I really admire. :)

wow!you speak visaya!

by any chance, are you from davao?

Guest miel_1301

A breath of fresh air again I'm breathing in the thread!

A Good Day to all Gogumas--- Regulars, New Spazzers and Lurkers!

I am having the luxury of time now just reading all these wonderful responses of Sweet Potatoes here who have shared their thoughts in answer to the question, "Why I Love YongSeo?"... "I Love YongSeo because...". A lot of you managed to leave my eyes wet with your responses. Genxv and TEAM YongSeo, I am betting that we will be able to meet the quota number of 300 you guys had set in time for the deadline.

So to the long-time lurkers still...lurk no more and put in your 1 or two lines telling us why and what makes you lurk in this thread... why and what makes you love uri YongSeo Couple.

So many good things are bound to happen and to look forward to. I think we are already closing in the 3 months gap between the YongSeo filming and the YongSeo airing of episodes. I guess the episode for this coming Saturday will be the one filmed on the 29th of August [from morning til late night]. I was just wondering why all of a sudden the YongSeo Pd seemed to be in a hurry. I noticed that the episode last Saturday showed us the two filming dates of August 3 and August 14 when normally the PD would stretch a particular filming to about 2 to 3 episodes. I wonder what the PD intends to do with the other footages filmed but have not been shown. There are some particulars or details of filmings that we have been aware of that have not been shown or whether they still would be shown at all. To mention one specific filming would be the BTS of the MuCore emceeing of the couple with Yuri. For whatever intent and purpose the YongSeo PD has been doing all these, I simply entrust the matter to her/him. So if we will be following the time line known to us, it looks like we will be seeing the Kawagoe Japan Filming by the last Saturday of October or by the first Saturday of November. Could it be that PDnim is now in a hurry and is herself/himself feeling excited to show us the "current" status of the YongSeo relationship which she/he admittedly noticed to be something "more natural" during their filming in Japan?

Be that as it may I shall keep sitting still, waiting with much anticipation, as I continue with my ride in following the "YongSeo Journey...Together". I have long taken such risk... I have long kept my faith... I have long chosen to keep on believing in what I have chosen to believe. Whether The YongSeo Couple reaches their final destination or whether either one of them or both of them decide to stop midway in their journey, I have long decided to witness this "YongSeo Journey...Together" through and through. For at the end of the day, it will all be the lessons learned... the memories built and shared by the YongSeo Couple that will matter the most.

On another note...

I wasn't at all taken by surprise of the fact that it was SeoHyun who managed to get them, as a couple, a NEW Couple Ring because there had been early indications from YonHwa's side pointing to such possibility. And quite a number of us here likewise speculated early on that Yonghwa could have given SeoHyun a necklace as a gift. Remember gogumas the number of posts here [a hundred pages back] trying to figure out if SeoHyun has the same necklace as YongHwa and his CN Blue dongsaengs? The FBI gogumas had been pretty much at work here trying to uncover these possibilities. I guess we were proven correct on the day they revealed their presents during their joint Birthday celebration last 29 June 2010. SeoHyun did purchase the NEW couple ring for them [and we even guessed it correctly that THE RINGS had been custom-made] while YongHwa gave her a necklace--- a butterfly necklace.

But why a butterfly necklace, just so if I may ask? Of all the many possible necklace pendants, why a "butterfly"? And why not a "heart" pendant, or a "star" pendant or a "flower" pendant? Or why not a small piano replica pendant? Did YongHwa just choose a "butterfly" pendant randomly from so many choices? YongHwa knowing that SeoHyun always does things meaningfully and finds significance in any action, could he have taken into consideration the symbolism of a butterfly, hence, he made such choice?

And so I googled the Symbolism of Butterfly just so to satisfy my curiosity of its significance.

Butterfly Symbolism

by Vlinder

There is a Native American legend that says, " If you have a secret wish, capture a butterfly and whisper your wish to it. Since butterflies cannot speak, your secret is ever safe in their keeping. Release the butterfly, and it will carry your wish to the Great Spirit, who alone knows the thoughts of butterflies. By setting the butterfly free, you are helping to restore the balance of nature, and your wish will surely be granted."

They are a symbol of change, joy, and color. (There is also an association of Faerie folklore with butterflies.) Their flight appears as dancing, and a reminder not to take things so seriously.

They have a sense of lightness and joy. They are reminders to get up and move, for if you can move you can dance, and dance brings joy.

The butterfly is a powerful symbol for transformation. It leaves the safety of the cocoon in it's new form. This is an excellent image for anyone contemplating, or in the midst of a major change. A butterfly is a strong symbol of metamorphosis, with distinct stages.

The butterfly is a reminder to make changes when the opportunity arises. Change and transformation are inevitable for us all, but it does not have to be traumatic. The change can occur gently, sweetly, joyfully.

Butterfly symbolism is also closely tied to the idea of spirits and souls. It has been used in many religions and cultures.

Psyche is the Greek word for both soul and butterfly. The belief was that butterflies were human souls searching for a new reincarnation, which gave the creature uncanny and sometimes ominous connotations. This symbolism was also used in early Christianity as a symbol of the soul. Celts thought that women became pregnant by swallowing butterfly souls. These butterfly-souls flew about seeking a new mother.

Other cultures believed that spirits of the dead took the form of white butterflies. In northern Europe to see one flying at night was a warning of death, and some said that the soul-butterfly's ability to leave the body in sleep accounts for dreams.

The Chinese believed a jade butterfly suggested a wedding of souls, making it an appropriate gift for the groom to give to his bride.

Other versions of Butterfly Symbolism

1. Butterfly is a symbol of young love in Feng Shui. According to the famous Chinese ancient legend, butterfly represents fidelity between lovers, which is an undying bond for true love.

2. The butterfly also represents love and relationships.

3. Befittingly, Psyche which is a Greek word for soul and butterfly is forever linked with love as she and Eros (the Greek god of love, also known in Roman myth as Cupid) shared an endlessly passionate bond together – both hopelessly in love with the other.

aallyyaa, I would like to welcome you back in the thread. Darn, I enjoyed reading your 4th post. Don't be a lurker anymore. Language has never ever been a hindrance for all of us here to communicate. Keep sharing your thoughts. Perfect, good, bad English have never ever been of prime importance for all of us here in the thread for as long as you are able to convey your thoughts only with respect, tact and tolerance for the differences and diversities of all people here. I shall be looking forward to you leaving your marks as often as you can in the thread from now on.

And to Stephanie_ tran, my warm welcome to you as well. I see that you are a new member of soompi and you specifically chose to make your first post in YongSeo thread. Nothing to worry as you have done quite well with your first post. And by the way, that was one keen observation you made about the "Make Love not War" Couple shirt having something to do with the "pull-push" issue of the couple.

Oh! Two more newbies and first time posters in soompi. Welcome to the Goguma Family, ansa and justmeluvBB. I hope from now on you'll not be just reading but you'll be sharing with all of us here just about anything of uri YongSeo couple.

As newbies, I suggest you all browse at the soompi rules and you'll be just on the right track.

dreamyboo, I have been monitoring your posts, specifically the ones that have to do with your analyses of the new song of YongHwa, "I Don't Know Why". I have noticed that you have been assuming a rather bold and a very much convinced stance that indeed such song was composed by the songwriter with SeoHyun as the inspiration. You have dissected the lyrics to its bits and pieces. I have long wanted to spazz about this song for I myself have paraphrased the lines in order to make my own deductions and inferences. But only I did it with care and caution while your analyses have been very direct to the point. I like the tone of confidence in your claims. But dreamyboo, do you think time will come when we will be able to get to know the real person WHO is being alluded to in this song, "I Don't Know Why"?

kerube_chan, thanks for sharing the link to CN Blue's performance at AX Shibuya, Tokyo with YongHwa singing "IDKW". Geez, he's been channeling his emotions through the song. The CN Blue boys have always been at their best when they perform live on stage.

"Gee" Japanese Single HQ Scan of Seobaby

seohyun1gee.jpg

cr: http://twitter.com/Ukuhiko+ cloudsaerif@snsd thread

The SNSD girls took a flight from Taiwan to Tokyo [and not to Seoul] for their Japanese Single GEE Launching and Promotions. Seobaby is now in Japan. So many exciting things to look forward to with SeoHyun and her Unnies--- their "Gee" Japanese launch, their Korean Comeback on the 27th of October, and the rumor about this NEW Korean Single "Hoot" to be recorded again in Japanese.

Guest kudougirl

seohwa project team..

i sent my "I love yongseo because..." to seohwa project email. i am too shy to post it here. blush.gif

whoaaa thanks miel_1301 for HD scan of seohyun!!! ><

why is she so gorgeous >< i hope i'll get seohyun photocard!!

seohyun will be really really busy for the next few months, i guess :( i hope she won't get sick.

if SNSD's comeback in korea this month is true... then..... seohyun will meet yonghwa in inkigayo... hihihi. wub.gif

Guest joojong_do289

hi Goguma fan !

I love YongSeo because they sowed in my heart and our hearts one love seed , this seed is becoming one love have name " YONGSEO LOVE" (khue,22 ,Vietnamese)

it made me and you (YongSeo fan) come to closed, love and share everything about "YONGSEO LOVE" together.

i always want to say thanks YongSeo because from i love YongSeo , i did:

+know have one mother want to teach her daughter about LOVE depend on YONGSEO

+know have one girl belive in love again and she found a half of her life 

+know have many people always wait for watch WGM of YongSeo (raw) although time-belt is different

+know have many people record video, translate from Korean to English, make sub video (Engsub, Chinesesub, Thaisub, Vietsub...) about YongSeo share for Goguma fan all around the world - thanks so much although i can't remember name of you (because i'm Vietnamese so i want to say thanks Anbi - who made Vietsub very fast )

+know more friends from another country- friends who i don't know name , can't see your face, can't meet  , but we have one love resemble again - YONGSEO LOVE

have many thing that i still haven't say but from YongSeo i realize "have one love will bring for me many thing"

i love  YongSeo because they made me know love bring to me many thing more lose anything (khue, 22. vietnamese)

and i learned from Sone one thing : if you love them , you will belive them and if you don't love them so you needn't belive

i love YongSeo because i belive YongSeo (khue. 22. Vietnamese)

on the world haven't anything exsist forever so i can't love YongSeo forever but i can sure or Nothing gonna change my love for you (this is lyrics in one song ) 

SARANGHE YONGSEO !!!!!

Guest Caliope

Wednesday 27th October... New Mini Album SNSD

So... could be...

Sunday 31th October... SBS Inkigayo??

OMO!!

I love to see that scene to see how they react :wub::lol::P

i love yongseo............................................

because i love this couple so so much..

their skinship even its slow but it is worth watching them..

their ways of looks for each other..so much love...

hanum, 19, malaysia

waiting for the next episode patiently........

73776_164007676960484_100000537588252_434285_2500609_n.jpg

yongseo couple in the green colour....lol in the 2nd place.....

1st place hwangbo n kim hyun joong

Guest SophiaPia

Thanks miel i luv this news/rumor

The SNSD girls took a flight from Taiwan to Tokyo [and not to Seoul] for their Japanese Single GEE Launching and Promotions. Seobaby is now in Japan. So many exciting things to look forward to with SeoHyun and her Unnies--- their Gee Japanese launch, their Korean Comeback on the 27th of October, and the rumor about this NEW Korean Single to be recorded again in Japanese.

and i hope YongSeo couple will meet a lot in music show while promoting the girls new mini album HOOT. 

Hoot : Used to express annoyance or objection.

(sorry i don't know how to hide the following) :(

v.hoot·edhoot·inghoots.

v.intr.

• To utter the characteristic cry of an owl.

To make a loud raucous cry, especially of derision or contempt.

v.tr.

• To shout down or drive off with jeering cries: hooted the speaker off the platform.

• To express or convey by hooting: hooted their disgust.

n.

1. The characteristic cry of an owl.

• A sound suggesting the cry of an owl, especially the sound of a horn.

A cry of scorn or derision.<li>Informal. One that is hilariously funny: "Emmett, that skirt is a hoot!" (Bobbie Ann Mason).idiom:not give (or carea hoot

1. To be completely indifferent to: I don't give a hoot what you think.

[Middle English houten, of imitative origin.]

<br clear="right">hoot2 (hūt, ūtpron.gif also hoots (hūts, ūts)

interj. Scots

Used to express annoyance or objection.

<br clear="right">hoot3 (hūtpron.gif

n. Informal

A hootenanny.

noun

1. Any of various derisive sounds of disapproval: boocatcallhissSlang birdBronx cheerraspberryrazzSeesounds/pleasant sounds/unpleasant sounds/neutral sounds or silence.

2. Something or someone uproariously funny or absurd: absurdityInformal jokelaughscreamSlang gashowl,panicriotIdioms: a laugh a minute. See laughter.

The least bit: iotajotounceshredwhitInformal damnrap2Slang diddlySee big/small/amount.

The noun has 3 meanings:

Meaning #1: a loud raucous cry as of an awl

Meaning #2: a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt

Synonyms: boo, Bronx cheer, hiss, raspberry, razzing, snort, bird

Meaning #3: something of little value

Synonyms: damn, darn, mini cooper, shucks, tinker's damn, tinker's dam

The verb hoot has one meaning:

Meaning #1: to utter a loud clamorous shout

i love yongseo

cause I just love watcing these two people

learning about each other and

they made me want to do better in everything that I do.

leedynlee 22 Malaysia

Wednesday 27th October... New Mini Album SNSD

So... could be...

Sunday 31th October... SBS Inkigayo??

OMO!!

I love to see that scene to see how they react :wub::lol::P

Yes, I was looking at the calendar and thinking of this as well! :)

I think Yongseo couple will be fine, but it will be nerve-wrecking for Yonghwa to face all of SNSD- 9 of them at once! From past experience, he can't even cope with 4 of them at one time(house warming at their house). O Yong seobang, be confident, we support u!!!

Hi all, am a dedicated lurker on this thread. Not only do I love the Yongseo couple, but I also love all their dedicated followers (villagers?) on this thread. The kind of discussions, comments, spazzing sessions, news and analysis that comes up on this thread keep me smiling and happy through the week. There are some truly talented goguma lovers and all the works of art, MVs, fanfics fill in the long long gap gap from one Saturday to the next. Its nice to see that there are other 'older' people like me who adore this couple and are not embarrassed to admit it. So, even though I'm someone who has never posted on Soompi before, I just HAD to put in my 2 bits for the 300 day anniversary. So here goes...

I love yongseo couple because they make me very very happy. They put a smile on my face, sometimes tug at my heartstrings, and make the wait from one Saturday to the next almost unbearable. They remind me of my own youthful crushes, the barely contained excitement of meeting that very special person, the smiles, giggles, blushes that are part of each conversation. The amazing highs, and the bottomless lows of first love. I love that Hyun is so direct and doesn't believe in playing games. And I love how considerate Yong is in letting her dictate the pace of the relationship. You can see them growing and changing (each other) for the better. And the fact that they're both gorgeous makes it all the more fun to watch!

Rashmi, 42, Malaysia

ANOTHER REASON WHY WE LOVE YONGSEO

cr dc

all the places that yongseo visited has now become a tourists attraction.

the latest being the fishing place.

i'm soo touched by this.

maybe one day we gogumas could organise a trip to these places

and walk down the memory lane together...

edit:

a BIG welcome to all new spazzers

thank u ALL for showing your love towards our dear yongseo.

pls do not let this time be the only time you share your thoughts..

cause i see v interesting views there.

so, come and share more ...don't be shy now.. ^_^

Guest jaslovesYG

I LOVE YONGSEO BECAUSE..

They made each other a better person.. Their relationship is an emotional roller coaster that I just can't seem to get enough of.. They may have ups and downs but that won't make my Yongseo heart falter.. One thing is for sure.. Yonghwa and Seohyun are meant for each other.. :)

- Jasmine, 20, Philippines

* haha!! really! I can't seem to find the right words for my i love yongseo post.. I can go on and on about why I love Yonghwa and Seohyun so much!!!! :)

Guest rhowone

I LOVE YONGSEO!!!

because for me what yous see is what you get from them,,they are so real to each other,and they don't pretend on their feelings with each other.

Im so addicted  with them especially when they stare to each other..(gosh I die)hehe!! Somehow I can relate with them!!!

How I wish they will end up together in future because for me they are meant for each other!!!!!!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

rhoane(22 y/o)

Philippines/but Im here now in Qatar

Hope I'm not 2 late to post this...

I love Yongseo because...

Their sparkling eyes and bright smiles melt the heart... their soft yet intense gazes into each other eyes are pure love... their minimal and soft touches are sweet... their playfulness is just too cute....

I love Yongseo because...

They define the journey of discovering love between two strangers. They show how beautiful it is to uncover new things about your loved one as you live and enjoy each and every day together...

Redrev, 34, Malaysia

Sorry.. nothing 2 share at d moment... just d LOVE for Yongseo...wub.gif

Guest jerbear89

hi everyone.. my first ever post here.. i just lurked around this page for almost  5 months(?) already.. i really want to participate in YongSeo's 300th day.. i already sent my reason why I love YongSeo at seohwa.project@gmail.com.. i just want to post it again so that it can be seen by the one who'll make the project.. hehe

well,

I Love YONGSEO couple because (Gihigugma ko ang pares nga YongSeo kay..) they've awaken my apathetic soul and made me realize how wonderful it is to love and be loved.. 'coz Love must fall in the RIGHT time with the RIGHT person and must develop in a SLOWLY but SURELY way.. YongSeo is indeed REAL.. ^__^

jerbear, 21 ,philippines

edit: this is my final entry

Guest starsundaepower

hey gogumas, I just watched preview for next episode (yeah I know it's a little late, my internet acting weird these few days)

just wanna share my thoughts about it, can I? thank you tongue.gif

something came up to me when I watched the preview, when yonghwa said he shocked after received the text and seohyun implied that he didnt reply it.. well 

maybe it's only my imagination, but

MAYBE seohyun text yonghwa about her upcoming performance in SMtown, maybe he told yonghwa that she has to held hand with another guy (sorry I forgot his name) while performing a duet. That's why he shocked and didnt reply it (jealous yoong??hehe) 

again, this is just my imagination hehe happy.gif

Guest vanilla88

Annyong cingu..

I want to participate the project too!!

I Love YongSeo because ..

They like medicine for me..medicine sometimes taste bitter but it good for our health.."feeling sad and angry when some part judge the negative thing of their personality"..

medicine sometime taste sweet which is good too for us just like vitamin to boost up our energy..

cure my heartache..bring smile to my face..and spirit to achieve happiness in my life..

I love to watch their journey of love..

it makes me realize that sooo many beautiful things in this life to enjoy..

adore yong & hyun as an idol..

happy being a little part as goguma villager..

and proud to have DAEBAK CINGU like you guys..

Vanilla, 23 Indonesia

I received an email picture from friend..and immediately think about uri yongseo..

CARTOON1.jpg

i don't know must cre this pic to who.. :sweatingbullets:

# There will always be a starting.."Their First Meeting" they feel awkward for the first time and try so hard to make each other comfortable

# Then the DATING.."Amusement Park, Sunrise Trip, Fishing Trip"..

# There will be a time when there are doubt.."Really want to know what each other think, want to meet each other, worry about the feelings of their spouse"

# Time to share together.. "enjoy their home and chat everthing they want..comfort each other.."

# UNSURE ABOUT THEIR FUTURE.."don't know what will happen at the future..as an idol their life is a SPECIAL JOURNEY, everyone watch everything they do.. not sure about their relationship.."

# There are romantic moment.."special gift birthday they give each other..first hand holdings..dugeun dugeun sarangbit..horror special, every stares they shares.."

# BUT ONCE STARTED, IT WILL BE HAPPY ENDING ( I believe uri YongSeo will end happily ever after..as a REAL married couple, or as a BEST FRIEND..

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Sorry for my random and messy grammar..

About this epi..i love it..just like the other episode..

they must have learn a life lesson from every case they meet..

I will give my super support for YongSeo..

Goguma Fighting!!

PhotoFunia-2c115d.jpg

cre : photofunia

Guest luv_sp_couple

I love Yongseo couple because....

... I love this awesome feeling inside me whenever I watch them. As simple as having a tea, to exchanging of gifts, they need no fancy place sharing these moments to feel the romantic mood between them.  I can't get enough of them... I hardly content myself with just 20 mins. of them each week. Thanks Yongseo couple for this opportunity to have a glimpse again of how to be young and in-love.:wub:  :wub: :wub:

luv_sp_couple

42,  MA USA