Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

yup Seohyun was not wearing the ring when they were practicing. that is fairly understandable since she was really mad with Yong. also when love light was playing from Yong's laptop, Seohyun's right eyebrow raised a bit. that song had a special meaning but due to her anger, she was a bit irked. I think she was really worried sick about him. after their birthday trip they had fun but then suddenly not calling or texting her. she would be really worried. Yong seriously pushed too far. he had his reasons but 1 month of hiatus from contacting Seohyun is way too much. she did a lot for the presents. sacrificing sleep and also making the gift during her birthday. she put in the time and effort. and to add fuel to the flame, when he explained himself, he was so happy and casually teasing her and he did not realize how his act affected Seohyun. it took him sometime to see it. Now practicing RDR he was really apologetic, changing the lyrics. I really hope he redeems himself next week. quarreling is normal, but the timing was really off. after they had the sweetest time of their lives then following it up with a silent treatment. it was a big gamble in Yong's part and it did not pay off. furthermore, Seohyun was deeply hurt. she was loyal to the couple rings then during practice she did not wear it. Yong has to work harder to redeem himself and earn back the lost goguma points.

Guest YongxHyun

yup Seohyun was not wearing the ring when they were practicing. that is fairly understandable since she was really mad with Yong. also when love light was playing from Yong's laptop, Seohyun's right eyebrow raised a bit. that song had a special meaning but due to her anger, she was a bit irked. I think she was really worried sick about him. after their birthday trip they had fun but then suddenly not calling or texting her. she would be really worried. Yong seriously pushed too far. he had his reasons but 1 month of hiatus from contacting Seohyun is way too much. she did a lot for the presents. sacrificing sleep and also making the gift during her birthday. she put in the time and effort. and to add fuel to the flame, when he explained himself, he was so happy and casually teasing her and he did not realize how his act affected Seohyun. it took him sometime to see it. Now practicing RDR he was really apologetic, changing the lyrics. I really hope he redeems himself next week. quarreling is normal, but the timing was really off. after they had the sweetest time of their lives then following it up with a silent treatment. it was a big gamble in Yong's part and it did not pay off. furthermore, Seohyun was deeply hurt. she was loyal to the couple rings then during practice she did not wear it. Yong has to work harder to redeem himself and earn back the lost goguma points.

I'm wondering if yong will "do something" to get his goguma points back...because u know they look so lovely in the duet..so i think the problem has been resolved..somehow..

next week is the practice of the duet, so maybe yong did something to get his points back, and they are again so lovely on the stage. They cant be that "lovely" if hyun is still mad at yong...i wonder what is happening next week....cant be 20mins just keep practicing the song....must have something!!!

Guest lizramyun

i loveee this little fight.. they make the marriage dcouple sooo REAL

the only thing i would have to disagree with yonghwa was that 1 month..really

im those kind of gf who doesnt really care if my bf calls me or not BUT 1 MONTH too much baby

hahah anyways.. i love this couple i really do..

i think this is episode is so cute and adorable!

this episode should be titled "Hyun's Revenge Part 1"

lol

the best scene in this episode was when Yong teased her with "we're closer now"

and Hyun denies that

and then they start going back and forth with their banter

THEY ARE TOTALLY FLIRTING WITH EACH OTHER!

i hope someone can make a gif of that scene because Yong & Hyun have epic aegyo interactions!

thanks j2dlee for the full translation! you are truly an angel! and thank you to the goguma village for providing such an awesome forum to discuss their lovestory!

Guest Beluga14

it would be fun if the unnies have some reaction towards yong when they saw their maknae show off a lot of her angry.

Guest Crystal392

I'm back into my house finally and ready to read all your posts and watch the latest ep ^_^

Btw I understood Yong didn't contact her but did Hyun contact him? Because I see lots of posts mentioning Yong not contacting her but I don't see anything about Hyun, did she contact him and he didn't answer back? :(

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

@crystal: there was nothing mentioned about Seohyun contacting Yonghwa first. Yuki subbed the preview for next week. you can see it HERE

I'm not sure but based on the preview, someone (most like Hyun) texted Yonghwa and he did not reply.

Yonghwa has his reasons, be it he needed assurance or confirmation of Seohyun's feelings or whatever. I think he got what he was looking for but it came with a heavy price. I think he meant well but one month is really long. he could have done it later. but we will see next week.

Based on the UJ episodes and their performance in IKMW, they made up and was all happy. I'm really wondering how. it looks like another excruciating wait for the next episode. how would he handle the current situation and how Seohyun would react to it.

I hope the rumors of him flying to Taiwan and possibly attending SNSD's concert comes true.

Guest Crystal392

Finally I turned on my laptop, I was using my iTouch xD

Thanks for answering me heartbreak. I really have lots of catching up to do, lots of videos to watch and translations to read. I just saw the preview and I think there are high probabilities that she texted him and he didn't reply. Because it wouldn't make sense if she complained about him not contacting her when she didn't contact him either, so that's why I think she must have tried to contact him. =/

I also hope the rumours about him flying to Taiwan with SNSD are true!! *fingers crossed*

I agree with you lovekin.

I've read some comments and some people consider SeoHyun too mean or YongHwa too mean, but they are humans and young, they will learn from their mistakes and grow

^_^

Guest Wilhelm1066

HOW TO EXPERIENCE A LIVE REALITY SHOW ABOUT LOVE AND NOT READ ABOUT IT IN A BOOK!

This super-shy girl behaves erratic. That was my first thought.

Suddenly she went MAD! Furious, but didn't show that of course.

She has prejudices as we all have, but she tries to learn about life through books.

How does alcohol tastes. That you can't read about, you have to experience it by do a real physical test:

cJU64531.jpg

OK! Now I've done that. What's next?

I don't dare have this in clear text:

Seohyun the Godess have a completly different agenda than Yong, poor sod. She wants to EXPERIENCE life in all its various beautiful shades, and that means LOVE to.

BUT! On her own terms of course. And one very important thing. She IS a Superstar (at least in Asia) and you don't richard simmons her off by not recognize her existence, as Yong suddenly became aware of when not texting or calling.

This shy creature is well aware of her own importance and her selfesteem may seem modest, BUT don't make her angry! Probably she is very resentful, and collects all soggy hamburgers, so she can one day just stuff it right down your throat.

So now Hyun can move on with new interesting things to experience in this "real life" fact book, which I believe Hyun finds more intriguing than a book about the General Secretary of UN.

Oh man, our Hy~un is really pissed at Yo~ng.  He went too far this time – all Gogumas are gone and Hy~un is out for revenge!

It is time for Yo~ng to start groveling.   At this point, it is all he can do.   He has ‘pushed’ her for an entire month, and she is not going to get over this pain easily.  He has broken her trust, right after he had gained almost all of her trust on the fishing trip, now he’s erased all of it.   She probably feels a little ‘used’ or ‘played’.   Like – he got me to hold his hand, told me he loved me in a song he wrote  – now he’s throwing me away!

Silly, silly Yong Choding.   This is a teenager game he is playing – not the game of a young adult.   I had a higher opinion of Yo~ng before this, I thought he was way too mature to try something like this!

I kind of understand that he was trying to push their relationship to the next level, that he was honestly trying to do what he thought was best to take their relationship to the next level, but boy - did this backfire on him!

He hurt her once with the missing return text on his birthday, hurt her twice with the ‘no text’ on her birthday, hurt her three times – I don’t think so.  Now he’s going to pay!  Hy~un’s tired of these ‘love games’.   She doesn’t understand them, has never played them before.  She only wants trust and honesty – not games.

And younger or not – Hy~un’s better at this game than he is – besides, she has the ‘power of 9’ in her corner.  I’m sure her unnies are giving her guidance on how to get her revenge.

And ‘Run, Devil, Run’ is providing the lyrics to her revenge.  She is going to use all the lines about how he treated her bad in the Special Stage duet, and he’s going to have to sing them in front of everybody – that is her plan, served up cold.

He’s pushed her to the brink, and now it’s her turn to ‘push’ him.

On the bright side, she has mentioned there may be a ‘pull’ in Yo~ng’s future.  But there is going to be a period of rebuilding of trust first.  Yo~ng is going to have to work hard to get that back.

And we know what happens at Chuseok and it looks like Japan turned out well.   And they’re still filming,  so obviously everything gets resolved.   But I wonder where they would have/could have been in this episode if Yong hadn’t pulled this dumb trick?  He essentially took their relationship back to before June again.  Damn! 

Guest Crystal392

To all the ones who wanted to read an interview made to a WGM PD a couple of weeks before uri YongSeo joined WGM (this interview was released on February so WGM PD was probably interviewed on January):

JUNG YOON JUNG'S 'WE GOT MARRIED' BEHIND THE STORYHwang Jung Eum Jo Kwon Ga In etc...The real lives of the stars that brightened 'WGM'

201002170500020_1.jpg

'We Got Married' had it's fair share of ups and downs. The slowest season pulled in 3% ratings. Now, 'WGM' is on a high roll, featuring it's hottest couples, Jo Kwon-Ga In, and Lee Sun Ho-Hwang Woo Seul Hye. Jung Yoon Jung PD has been with the program since it's birth and shares with us the secrets and behind-the-scenes of 'We Got Married'.

'We Got Married' became the nation's first make-believe marriage variety show. Despite criticisms, the show has held it's head high and is already in it's third year. 'Fake' married couples are given simple missions such as, 'Go on a vacation', or 'Go grocery shopping', that are easily carried out by real life married couples. 'We Got Married' has stayed loyal to it's basis and have attracted numerous fans.

Jung Yoon Jung PD (32) first came to MBC in 2002. When 'We Got Married' became her first program, she poured out all her energy and hard work to make the show a success. She's always kept 'WGM' in her thoughts even when she was dating, watching TV, driving, etc.

What was Jung PD's favorite moment during the past two years? She chose the episode of Hwang Jung Eum holding an event for Kim Yong Joon's birthday. Yong Joon, who lived on the 21st floor, went up to his apartment using the elevator, while his girlfriend ran up the stairs, stopping on each floor to reveal a handwritten note when the elevator doors opened. Kim Yong Joon showed tears and many viewers were moved by the event.

201002170500020_2.jpg

"Everyone started crying. I started crying again in the editing room. Only a real life couple could have pulled off that event. Also, due to a staff member's mistake, we had to shoot that scene twice. So basically, Jung Eum ran 42 floors that morning. I can never forget Yong Joon's face when he started tearing up at the 5th floor."

Kim Yong Joon and Hwang Jung Eum were added to 'WGM' when the show was receiving 3% ratings. They're addition slowly brought up the ratings and many old viewers returned. Kim and Hwang were given missions that real life couples could accomplish. Jung PD enjoyed these missions and appreciated this couple even more.

"I think the mission of revealing their bank accounts was a good idea. It was all thanks to Jung Eum's honesty. Before the shoot, Jung Eum's mother offered to put in some money into her bank account, but Jung Eum refused, saying that it was better to be honest. Her total savings were $4,870 and I remember Yong Joon jokingly saying, "I'll give you $130 so you can buy gum with that". The 'Find a house' mission was an idea I thought of while talking with my friends. It was a very realistic mission. Yong Joon, Jung Eum, and myself were extremely shocked to find out how expensive homes were in Seoul."

'We Got Married' was already a big issue before it aired it's first episode in Feb 2008. Crown J-Seo In Young, Andy-Solbi, and Hwang Bo-Kim Hyun Joong were the first 'WGM' couples that were embraced by fans and viewers. Since this show involves two celebrities spending a lot of time together, many people wonder how celebrities are paired and matched up. "I'm always asked this question, but, really, there isn't a special process or anything that we go through. We just interview a lot of stars and ask them a lot of questions. We ask them why they want to participate in 'WGM' and such. I've recently interviewed 50 celebrities who wanted to be on our show."

"After their interviews, we pair up the two that share similar styles and personalities. Interesting, funny things sometimes happen during this process. After we interviewed Lee Sun Ho, we believed that he would look good with Hwang Woo Seul Hye so we made them a couple. Later we found out that the two already knew each other and were previously set up by their friends. There was once a couple that left the show on the first day of shooting because he/she dated one of the staff members. We've also matched up celebrities with one of their top three ideal stars. Jo Kwon and Ga In were in each other's top three list so we paired them together.

The houses that the celebrities use also become hot issues. Celebrity pairings are given houses unique to each couple.

201002170500020_3.jpg

What kind of house does Jung PD see herself in? "A pension giving off a romantic feeling like the Alex-Shinae couple, or an experimental container box like the young couple, Jo Kwon and Ga In". However, since most of the houses are for filming uses only, there were many incidents when couples had to abruptly pack everything and move. "Hwang Bo- Kim Hyun Joong, Kang In-Lee Yoon Jin, Kim Yong Joon-Hwang Jung Eum couples had to move houses during filming. Moving has never been part of a mission. We had to leave because the landlord told us to leave (laughs). We rent out empty rooms and use them for filming. However, if someone decides to move into that room, we have no choice but to move out. We once used an actual celebrity's house but had to eventually move out. For instance, in the beginning, Hwan Hee requested that we film at his actual apartment so that's what we did. However, his neighbors started to complain so we had to change locations.

"NO DATING ALLOWED!"

There are some strict rules to 'WGM'. The first is: 'during the filming of the show, members are NOT allowed to date' (*outside of WGM). When the viewers watch the program, their fantasies and perceptions of the couple must not be ruined.

Secondly, phone calls between couples are restricted. The whole idea behind this rule is for the couples to be able to spill out their true feelings and emotions on camera during individual interviews. "However," says Jung PD, "this one is impossible to enforce" (laughs). The younger couples become close and comfortable with each other quickly; Jo Kwon and Ga In are both singers so they were always running into each other at music programs. It's impossible for them to not communicate.

Although it is a reality show, there are many accusations of the entire program being scripted and played out. Jung PD has been working hard to fight these accusations and shine light on the authenticity of these relationships.

"Celebrities always need to be careful with their images. However, on 'WGM', these same celebrities cry, laugh and show their true feelings. I think that's the real beauty of 'WGM'. Sometimes there are instances where (celebrity) companies interfere. During a shoot, someone will drag their entertainer out and tell them, 'You can't act like that. This is how you need to act'. It's their way of image training. Of course, there are stars who've gained a lot of popularity through 'WGM' and they become hungry for more. We understand this, but such actions do not fit well with our programs. We've had to call some management companies to stop such behaviors".

Hard efforts are still sometimes followed with bad rumors: Some celebrities are accused of acting friendly and close on screen, but once the camera is turned off, they are awkward and uncomfortable with each other. To this, Jung PD replies, "It's impossible to shoot 'WGM' if the members do not like each other. There's actually a lot of cases where it's the exact opposite. When the cameras are off, they'll cautiously hold hands or share a whispered conversation. When stylists come out to fix up their respective stars, they'll go into another room or briefly stop talking. I guess this is where the rumors came from. During Hwan Bo and Kim Hyun Jung's segment, they were climbing Mount Gi Lee and they were both so physically and mentally exhausted that they were quiet during most of the trip. People saw this and misunderstood the situation."

When real life couple Kim Yong Joon and Hwang Jun Eum left the show, break up rumors quickly surfaced online. "That couple was so dynamic. Even before we started filming, they would fight during meetings. They talked about breaking up at least three times a day. During the shoot, they would wake up and say, 'we're done, we're over', but by night, they would be holding hands and laughing".

Normal couples go through similar things everyday, but since this program involves celebrities, it is usually blown out of proportion.

"How she saved a dying 'WGM'"

201002170500020_5.jpg

Jung PD expressed how she feels when celebrities leave the program after gaining a certain amount of recognition.

"Some leave after becoming popular, but I don't feel upset about it. Stars should grab their chance when it comes to them. It's a good thing that 'WGM' could become a foundation for that. Honestly, there are times when it becomes burdensome for staff members to work with busy, schedule-packed celebrities. They come exhausted to work and it shows when they're not in a good condition. This is when we step in and decide whether or not it's a good idea for this star to continue on with the program".

Jung PD's life revolves around 'WGM'. Although she's practically given up on her social life, she happily laughs it off. There were times, however, when things became unbearably hard.

"'When 'WGM' started pulling in low ratings, they wanted to pull the plug on the show. People were saying that it was a hopeless show, featuring hopeless celebrities. This made it extremely hard to cast celebrities. Once, a star rejected our offer and said, "Why should I go on a show that's on it's deathbed?" We've been able to rise from those problems and I believe we've become a better, more mature show".

Through 'WGM', a real life couple was born and couple collaborations have become hits. Although she ended her own relationship with her boyfriend due to her busy schedule, Jung PD feels pride and joy from watching celebrities gain more fans and, sometimes, find love on 'WGM'. As of right now, Jung PD is not hungry for a man's attention, but for more love from viewers. "I really want men to watch 'WGM'. Truthfully, girls aren't that picky; they feel love and happiness just from sitting at the back of the bus with their boyfriends. I know there are some male viewers who think that 'WGM' only adds more 'nonsense' to women's fantasies about relationships and raise their expectations. We're not making this show so that only certain people can do lovely, romantic things. We're doing it so that anyone and everyone can follow suit and show appreciation to their loved ones".

Jung PD's 'WGM' stories~

201002170500020_4.jpg

"Thing you couldn't see on TV"

"Due to his busy schedule, Kim Hyun Joong constantly fell asleep during filming. I remember the staff members had a hard time keeping him awake. Also, Ga In has to eat before a shoot no matter what. She's able to fully concentrate on the shooting when she's fed."

"Stars who adapted surprisingly well"

Jo Kwon was definitely a surprise. He's an idol member with no dating experience and he's never really shown a manly side. We casted Jo Kwon with the idea of showing a different image of him. On our first shoot, he started showing the same dances and acts he did on other variety shows. We stopped him and asked, "We don't need all that. Please just concentrate on showing the real 'man' Jo Kwon". He changed his attitude immediately after that. Now, he's doing exceptionally well--it's more than we can ask for. It makes me feel extremely proud."

"What do you want to do with your 'WGM' couples?"

I want to take a younger couple on a backpacking trip. Viewers who went backpacking can say, "That's what we did" and share similar thoughts, while viewers who've never gone backpacking can watch and feel like they're on the trip as well. We've heard that many newly married couples go backpacking on their honeymoons and end up fighting. I think that'll be kind of interesting to watch."

credits: donga.com, jjj06@soompi.com (magazine issue: Feb 2010)

***if you want to take out this interview PLEASE PM ME SEPARATELY!!!!!

I bolded the part that mentions the rule that phone calls are restricted but because young idols (in that moment JoKwon&GaIn were already part of WGM but YongSeo wasn't) tend to meet at music shows they would talk. But in this case Yong&Hyun didn't meet at any music show.

Guest YongxHyun

emm..anyone knows korean here?

for the sub, there is a sentance before "MC Park: Yong hwa said about ‘pull and push’ but he’s just being dragged…"

in the chinese sub i looked at, it says “yong slowly fall into hyun's trap"

...but i'm not sure, so can anyone try to find out that?..

Guest Crystal392

I still feel there is something weird in the latest ep. So this means Hyun~ didn't go to CNBLUE concert and that the 'news' that said that Hyun~ met Yong~'s parents and filmed WGM after the concert was false? And that the lunches/dinners organized by WGM crew so they wouldn't become akward again was false too? and what happened with the ep they filmed with CNBLUE brothers when they visited the girl in the hospital? =S And I hope we will find out in the next ep if Hyun~ tried to contact him or not in that month because if she didn't then it wouldn't make sense the reason why she is complaining.

Awww I was hoping to see Hyun meeting Yong's parents.... :(

luvtokki: Don't forget both are still young (if I'm not wrong she is 19 and he is 21?), and most things they learn is by making mistakes. That's part of being a teenager and becoming an adult, I guess we all thought Yong~ was the most experienced in the love department, but there are a lot of things he is learning thanks to Hyun~ and viceversa.

I'm watching part 1 of the latest ep ( http://sweetpotatodays.blogspot.com/2010/10/episode-28.html

I really want to watch this again now. haha

However i can barely find the episodes, nevermind subs. I've roughly searched through the thread without much success :tears: anyone kind enough to help a poor bored man? :rolleyes:

EDIT: @crystal_malfoy: Great thanks! you just made my day/night =)

Guest uh-ohxev

Thank you so much j2dlee for the translations!

Something about this episode confused me... this stood out to me especially:

Did anyone else notice how Yo~ng kept mentioning "after the concert I...". If it had been a whole month without seeing each other, why would he just mention "after the concert..". I think he said it twice when she asked him about what he had been doing. Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but from the way he says it it's like they DID meet at his concert. :unsure:

I still wonder if the rumors about Seohyun attending were true or not.. maybe she did it without WGM and so they can't mention it? I'm quite confused with this episode because some things don't fit right.

I almost think the PDs made it seem like they didn't meet/communicate for a month to create more drama for the next episode and for the duet. Because if they were just happy and then did a duet, the show wouldn't be as interesting.. if Hy~un was angry with Yo~ng and they overcame it with their duet, it'd be more interesting! you get it? (I mean to us gogumas, it'll always be interesting! I'm talking about the general public who is not familiar with them) Though, this would be a bit sad because I don't like imagining that anything is scripted!

I want to know what other people think when it comes to this.. it really stood out to me when he kept saying "after the concert.." mmmm..? Or maybe he mentioned after the concert because he hadn't been doing anything but preparing for the concert that month. I'm not sure! I'm thinking too much! :lol:

Guest YongxHyun

I really dont think it's a month.....maybe half a month i will say...PD maybe just exaggerate to create more topics and more interesting

but for the concert...i am confuse too. and i hope i will get an answer on that next week

because i am thinking maybe that textmsg hyun sent him was about the concert. because yong said he was "shocked" (srry dont know which word to use"

but then...he didnt reply it..ahh..i dont know...PDs make us so confuseeeeeeee

i just hope next week 's epiosode will answer all my questions i have in my head

and LOOKING FORWARD FOR TOMORROW!!! YONGHWA pls GO TO TAIWAN AND MEET HYUN!!

:w00t: enough at being a silent lurker... here's my POV..

If u try to think about it.. if yonghwa just stop contacting her for just days or a week she wouldnt feel his absence, they're celebs and they're always busy and since they know how it goes they would understand,if there's no contact for a week or so.. but it was clever of him to have it reach until they finally meet .. for me as well it's not a good decision either but he has matter that he wants to prove, he must have been hoping that since things are getting better, them being true with their emotion and being able to naturally show it means alot to him and he felt that their relationship has built confidence, he wants to be secure of their relationship. since hyun is a girl without an experience, she's really hard to figure out but as he expected she does care and miss him, so he's probably thinkpng they're on the same boat.. i think its cute.. but hyun i love how u give yong the cold treatment.. i believe in the saying that "love is sweeter the 2nd time around.."

BE IT REEL OR REAL..I don't care at all. this is more than kdrama its something that gives me joy. but i somehow hope they'd be more than for show. but if it didn't end that way i won't regret cos for me those times they were together those times are REAL. EYES can't LIE. if they can fake that they are such a PROs. :lol:

Guest Crystal392

I just finished watching the latest ep and OMG they were so cute! I laughed so much when they were singing RDR and squealed when they sang 'Love light'. But the ep was soo short :3

But now I'm even more confused. I thought it was the same ep but it seems it was filmed on different days. (because of their outfits while filming the ep and at the black room interview).

The ep when they were at the hair salon was filmed on August 3rd right? I don't know when they filmed the second part of the ep but it was probably a few days after that... maybe on the second week of August?

And it seems Hyun~ didn't contact Yong~ either on that month so her complaining about him not contancting her doesn't make sense (at least to me) because that's not how she would react. Remember when Yong~ got jealous because she chose Johnny Deep? Then she asked him about his fave Hollywood star and he said Jessica Alba and she said he couldn't get mad now because they were even. Imo that's how she would react normally, in this case she shouldn't feel sad/dissapointed because she didn't contact him either so they are 'even' (if you get what I mean).

uh-ohxev: I agree with you, some things/info don't fit =/ The thing is, according to the news (article) and please correct me if I'm wrong, she went to CNBLUE concert and left early and she met with Yong's parents backstage and they filmed WGM after the concert. So maybe those were just rumours and it is false...

I hope uri kay77, silis and j2dlee can share some info about it. I'm super confused =S

Now back to the episode: I loved when Yong~ washed Hyun~'s hair. Apologetic Yong~ and Angry Hyun~ make me happy and sad, happy because it's like some proof that they care for each other and that their actions affect the other, but sad because I love to see them happy hehehe ^_^ And we will see their duet next week! Yay! :D I hope to find some answers on the next ep.

armi: Welcome to Goguma Planet!! *throws confetti* hehehe this is better than watching a Kdram, you can see two amazing people (uri Yong~ and uri Hyun~) learning about lots of things, making mistakes and growing together; while developing a strong bond :)

It was an interesting show. Love watching this "new side" of Hyun. :)

Just my opinion, but in the context of this being a fake "marriage" and Yong and Hyun only "together" for the show, I think b/c this issue (that may or may not have) happened outside of filming, Yong did nothing wrong. I'm sure he is under no obligation to contact her. So I am not sure why this issue came up as something to be resolved *on the show*. (IF it even happened, b/c of the reported WGM arranged lunch/dinners in the month of July and CNBlue concert.) In terms of a virtual marriage show and in the context of a newly-married couple, what would be more understandable or realistic is if Hyun was furious over various programs or photoshoots he was on and with other women, etc. (then again maybe that wouldn't work b/c of her wedding photo shoot with Trax) But "newlyweds" not contacting each other for a month? Highly improbable.

Anyway, I think that in reality, We Got Married should be called something like We Want to Date! I don't watch the other couples all that much but at least with YongSeo, courting or dating is a more accurate description of where they are at.... and not saying that is a bad thing, of course. I still enjoy it!!! (and still hoping beyond hope that it can become real at the end ;) ) They are too cute and adorable.

Favorite scenes were Yong washing Hyun's hair and the look on his face before Hyun was going to show him the wedding photo shoot pics with Trax.... not too thrilled about it, I don't think. ;)

OMGOMG...i just notcied that..

hyun is really mad....oh noooo...

yong! fighting! get ur goguma points back up!

Yah, that's what I noticed too.  Maybe, Hyun did not wear it because she was still sulking.  She's probably waiting to hear and see Yong's reaction, of her not wearing the ring ....hehehe.  Though the episode was short, I'm still happy watching it.  I specially like the part where Yong bumps his head to Hyun's shoulder. :wub: