Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

cunna chinggu! *wave wave*

come back (u know where).. i got lots to share with u ;)

kay, thank u soo much for that v meaningful insights.

why are u being silent all this time when u should be posting more? :)

i admit i know quite less of yong , except of what i see in WGM.

and i like what i see.

apart from being strong or choding, we can see that he is also

a friendly, outgoing, responsible and understanding person. etc etc

skinships? we know he is not shy to do more than what we see now.

that is why we appreciate him soo much for his patience and cool manner in

handling someone as delicate as hyun.

i love him both in RM and WGM.

i see both sides of yong which i really really admire..

i believe we, gogumas, will not hesitate to use our karate kick to anyone

who tries to 'pull a fast one' with uri yongseo.. ;)

edit:

hi there, naz!

don't worry abt the nega things, naz. i pretty much like what i read today.

today, we see lots of long and interesting posts,(i learn so much from these)

which is good because it just shows that we, gogumas,

are ready to protect uri yongseo anytime, anyday

Hello guys! *waving*

I just feel like to write down my opinions since I saw there were so many negative effects happened on this thread. Forgive me first if my words will make you guys feel bitter. But then, it's reality.

I'm both of Yonghwa and Seohyun fan since their debut. I love Yonghwa the most in CNBLUE and Seohyun the most in SNSD. Meaning, I like them long before WGM has started. I love them because of their personality and I followed every detail issue of them. Yonghwa with his famous ullzang photo and Seohyun with her awesome piano skill and Keroro stuff. Just to name it though.

No one can tell how happy I am to hear and know that both of my favourite had been chosen to be 'marry' in this WGM show. WGM is a variety show which will let the celebrities risk their life, career and feelings in the current and future. I'm afraid for both of them because they are still young and have a long way to go. However, knowing the general personality of them, I'm sure WGM PD-nim has her own reason why she did pick both of them to be together.

At first, yes I admit that I pity on Yonghwa a lot because he has to be face/partner with his only innocent wife who didn't have any knowledge about love or relationship at all. Seohyun is also not like her unnies who are more open and funny or know how to jokes with people around them. However, she has her own charms. At the same time, Yonghwa has to take care a lot of his own images, his new band CNBLUE and the most crucial part was he had been partner with member from the famous SNSD. Only God knows his feelings at that time. To stay strong and take care of other people feelings - CNBLUE members, FNC agency, BOICEs, Seohyun, SNSD, SONE.

Can anyone feels his hidden pains?

Like Seohyun, I'm sure she was quite scared with WGM thingy. We never know the truth whether she's the one who really wants to do WGM or the company decided on her. I didn't care about that because I know she can do it, she can challenge herself and she's very strong/passion in whatever she's doing although she maybe didn't like it. That's the spirit of entertainer. Like Yonghwa, Seohyun has her own character/charms that no one will understand her except herself. To be partner with the new leader band - Yonghwa, Seohyun had a hard time to know about a guy or relationship since she has no interest at all before this. She's also has to take care of her feelings, her SNSD unnies, SONE, CNBLUE, BOICEs and the company.

Can anyone feels her hidden pains?

To summarize, both of them had a hard time together to analyze and experience their 'new married life' and at the same time, playing with their own feelings which can't be lie no matter how they wanted to ignored it. Yonghwa and Seohyun had tried their very own best to entertain their fans (like us) and maintain their idol images. At the same time, both of them have to be careful with each other fan base (BOICE, SONE) and their members as well (CNBLUE, SNSD) but I'm very sure their siblings didn't cause any problem at all.

I'm sad whenever I heard about them being criticized every week just based on the WGM shows. I'm not biased to any of them because I love them so much. Know their details first before jumping into any conclusion. I know, antis are everywhere and they will keep coming here to let the family arguing with each other. I love the thread and I love the people in here.

WGM is just a reality show and we have to admit that both of them will be apart someday. I'm ready for that, although I'm definitely sad, I'm happy because through WGM, both of them get to know each other, creating and keeping the beautiful memories together and the most important part, learning on how marriage life is all about. Not just them, I as a viewer also learn on how to become a good wife later on. I'm sure everyone has finally know at least something about marriage world.

I really like how both of them struggling their very best to suit each other weakness and now they are slowly adapting with each other, resembles a lot and the most important thing, they are enjoying themselves in the program. We never know their true feelings. But we can see from their eyes. At least, they can become bestfriend in the entertainment world and if the real love happen, it is a bonus.

I'm sorry to post such a long opinion but I can't stand the negative aura here. I know this thread a long time ago and I'm also risking my life to have a YONGSEO Project Team in order to show our couple a LOVE from their very own International Fans. So I'm hoping my love towards them will never been die because of those negative aura. I'm glad through them, I know what's life is all about. I got so many new friends, sisters and brothers from here. *hugs*

Copying jnj - MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR and I'm totally agree with kay77. Thank you everyone for the lovely posts, pictures and etc. etc. :D Sorry again for the long posts and the poor English. Good day everyone!

YONGSEO is ONE and ONE is the LOVE.

----- edit :

jnj Hello!!~ I know this thing will be happen once in one hundred pages. hehe~

However, we will stay unite like before and hwaiting! Let spread the YONGSEO LOVE to the worldwide. :D

@Kay77...thank you for the thorough explanation of the how the fans are in Korea.  I know how fans can be possessive of their idols, but, I have no idea about the clamor for Yong to quit WGM.  I will be honestly saddened if that happens.  Just like you, I am more of a Yong follower, I came to like Seohyun too because of him.  And I agree with you that Yong would perhaps be different if he was paired with another celebrity.  With Seohyun's lack of experience in the "man-woman relationship", it's Yong who has to lead.  And I totally admire him for being patient with Seohyun, as we all can see, WGM might just be a show, but, it definitely toys on the emotions of each couple.  It saddens me though, to hear comments on the couple, because of the slow progress on their marriage, but, this is probably, the reason why we like them very much.  The slowness of their progress is what makes them more realistic :wub:, I can say that in reality, relationships goes through a step by step process to make it work, which is what I am seeing with this couple.  And as I've mentioned on my previous post, the way Yong handles his partnership with Hyun just shows how much he respects Hyun, not taking advantage of the situation given to him, probably, because it's always on his subconscious, that they are in a show and that he is the only male personality that was given the opportunity to really get to know and be closer to Hyun on a personal level.  And this might be the reason why Hyun's SNSD unnies seems to like Yong, because they can see that he's really taking care of their maknae. 

Sorry Kay for blabbering too much, I'm not sure if I'm making sense at all.  I was just gonna write a few lines about your post, but, I just can't seem to suppress my thought :wub:.  I love Goguma couple blush.gif

I am usually a silent reader who rarely post, but, after reading your post, I just couldn't stay hidden. First, let me say that I do appreciate you sharing your thought with us. However, I can say that I was very saddened when I read this.

I am a Korean who has been following Yonghwa since before WGM very closely and who has been a fan of Yongseo couple from the very first episode. I do follow both Korean fansites as well as overseas sites for Yonghwa, CN Blue, general Korean news and entertainments, and here at soompi. I can confidently say that I know what has been going on with both Yonghwa and Yongseo couple from both Korean viewers' point of view as well as overseas viewers'.

sorry to cut post.

Kay 77: where have you been all this time?

Thank you so much for taking time writing, explaining to us the insights and feelings of Korean fans. I've always wondered how you feel regarding all these YongSeo issues. Because of you, my admiration for Jung Yong Hwa, and CNBlue for that matter, has been furthered (the first time I truly understand their situation was when I saw the clip of MinHyuk crying because of all the accusations that were being hurled unto them).

Now, another reason has been uncovered why Yong has been paired with Hyun. Yong is someone who has been through a lot of pain and challenges but has remained cheerful and strong while Hyun who is known to be matured and serious but inexperienced when it comes to romantic relationships. The matured Hyun will understand the career challenges that Yong has experienced (and experiencing) while Yong will help her discover the wonders of romantic love. Hyun may be Yong's senior in the entertainment industry but Yong is senior when it comes to the matters of the heart. They will be able to help each other out. And that's what marriage is all about, helping each other to lighten each other's burden. Outside marriage, their WGM experiences will add character to their already great personalities.

With that, WGM, FNC, SM Town, I understand your wisdom.

kay77 thanks so much for your post! It's really refreshing to hear comments from korean fans who have a greater understanding of what is really going on with this couple than us who lives far far away from Korea.

I really do think that majority of YongSeo fans would never view Yonghwa as too weak for Seohyun. Of course I can't speak for anyone else but myself, but after following this thread for a very long time I think I can bravely say that we adore Yonghwa as much as Seohyun. Some of us knew them individually before knowing them as a couple, some of us are Yonghwa fans at the start and learnt to appreciate Seohyun and some of us were Seohyun fans learning to accept Yonghwa as her husband.

I myself knew neither of them but grew to love both of them equally through WGM. So I guess I am pretty unbiased because I got to know both of them through WGM and therefore had no particular fanbase prior to watching them in WGM. From what I have observed of these two through WGM and outside of WGM, I have to say that both of them are really strong people. You can't really be a weak person and survive in this industry.

I think the thing I love about this couple is the fact that they are a team in everything they do. I can only say this from observing the little actions from WGM, but I believe in everyday life that what we do with the little things reflect big on our personality. A great example would be when they were carrying groceries back to the CN Blue dorm, SH and YH both carried the bag together, one on each side. Another example would be in the horror show, SH was the only girl that didn't hide behind the guy's back but chose to face everything alongside YH. I think those little actions show a lot of the way SH supports YH. That she isn't someone who expects YH to do all the work or take up all the responsibilities, but she wants them to always do things together.

YH is a leader and will always have to take up the responsibilities as a leader. Someone once said that being a leader, any leader is the loneliest job in the world. Its a real burden to have to be perfect all the time, to be a leader 24 hours 7 days a weak. I would like to think that as much as WGM is work, it is also a time when YH is able to let go of himself a bit and be the 'choding' we have all come to adore. He isn't able to be that way all the time with his bandmates because like he said, he still has to be the leader to them even in the dormitory. Outside of having to create entertainment for us, I choose to believe that he has gained a friend in SH; someone he can rely on and lean on. SH is someone who knows the industry as well as he does, who has been through some of the things he is currently going through now. She is someone who understands the hurt that anti-fans can create, the pressure that is on them as entertainers, the tears that pour out when you reach your dreams.

After seeing the way YH acted around the sister-in-laws as well as Ueno Juri, it really confirmed to me that SH is the perfect girl for him to do a show with. I just get this feeling that he would feel even more pressure if he was paired up with someone funnier or more outgoing because he would need to act even more choding and be even more entertaining than the girl. Don't get me wrong, I think YH can hold his ground in any situation and I'm not saying that YH would be less than anyone, but I get this feeling he would feel more pressure to be funnier than the girl to be able to promote his band even more. I hope this makes sense and doesn't offend anyone! I didn't know how to word it properly, but I hope you get my meaning!

I think what I'm trying to say after all this babbling is that I feel SH is a great support system for YH. To me this couple is the perfect balance and a great role-model to what a good healthy relationship would look like. WGM is a great avenue for them to take a break out of their busy schedule and just spend some time with someone I believe they have both learnt to trust. A show like 'Running Man' I think would be ten times more exhausting for YH seeing how tired he can get physically :D. I think being a guest in that show every now and then is a smart move because it allows him to shine without having to take on the physical burden of a permanent guest.

Sorry for posting such long posts today! I feel so sad sometimes to see people fighting over how YH is better than SH or SH is better than YH. In my heart, I truly believe that they are really good for each other and being together brings out the best in each of them. Even from the latest episode, you can see that SH feels the burden of skinship and feels like she is really lacking in that area. Hopefully they will know that many of us will support them skinship or no skinship and that they are entertaining without trying (example: first episode! Funniest episode ever and I don't think they were even really trying there....). It is a privilege to be allowed to watch their relationship grow from strength to strength. Although at times they may take a step back or something might go wrong, but at the end of the day they will always come out of this stronger than they were when they first entered this show.

Guest sirius1430266457

@jnj

hi5 yongseo style

@monkie2804

Thank you.i agree with what u said too

@cunna

Hehe.i don’t hate her.hate I just a strong word.i dislike her .stupid me.the reason is also stupid.because of the fans.haha.silly

But the funny thing is I said I dislike her that time,but I still smile like a fool when I watch them together.i think deep inside my heart I like her.its just in denial because I feel angry at that moment because of the comments.so don’t worry,I hate nobody.

Guest orchid81

kay77: I love your post, and totally agree with most of your ideas. I have been following this couple since the beginning but I rarely post. However, I want to say something after reading this:Yonghwa may have actually flourished even more on WGM and may have become if more of success on WGM had he been partnered with someone who is more open and outgoing since he probably wouldn't had to hold back so much

I don't think it would be any better if Yonghwa had been partnered with someone else who is more open and outgoing. There are many different kinds of viewers, and WGM has to satisfy all of them. If Yonghwa's partner was an open and outgoing girl, they would be another version of Adam couple (or Andy-Solbi? or Khunvic?). If so, I would never be a loyal fan of theirs.

It is a shy, reserved and innocent Seohyun that makes our couple special in their own way. Thanks to her lack of love experience, Yonghwa can show his manly side as a mature "love" guide. And I love that concept.

I think the nickname "Yong choding" is really cute and just for fun. In reality, people often do childish things in front of their boyfriends or girlfriends.

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

For those who missed sun_sun links to the subbed ep 26

WGM YongSeo Ep.26 Eng Sub 1/2

WGM YongSeo Ep.26 Eng Sub 2/2

Preview Ep.27

Thank you everyone who shared gifs, pictures, caps, news and translations!

sirius_feez- kekeke... yeah, i agree sometimes, they can influence us right? and starting from now, we have to be strong..just like our yongseo couple! yeah... i love yonghwa too..must thank him for everything that he has done..he such a coolrockfunnysupportive hubby to hyun and to see how theverybigchange of our hyun,i know, she really happy+blessed and really appreciate their marriage.. and again, thank you to pdnim who bring this couple.they teach us on how to fall in love+having healthy relationship..lots of thing we learned from them...and this never be complete without one of them...

and i agree with nazweena and goguma 1207..add more,to be in this crazy life, they both really help each other... at least, from verycrazyhetic schedule, they still have something that can make they relax and happy for it....

yonghwa :wub: seohyun

seohyun :wub: yonghwa

= goguma couple+ (goguma world+ us)

Guest pretty_92868

@kay77, after reading your post,I suddenly found myself teary eyed and feel the love you gave to Yong as well as the whole CNblue,I'm amazed.I'm with you there, even if I only knew them thru the net,with their good looks and talents I fell in love with them already.But now after reading your post,I felt something deeper,praising myself that I didn't go wrong in idolizing such young talented people(CNBLUE esp Yong).I myself already collected so much stuff about these boys and I can't get enough,wishing that they will come here soon in the Philippines to perform.

But I also wish that Yonghwa would not quit WGM for us many fans fell in love with this couple already,( my heart will be broken if this happen.) I only watched 4 couples (lettuce,acorn jelly,jelly pudding and sweet potato) but I think this couple is different and will become real couple outside wgm (everybody's wish).

I also fell in love with Seohyun thru this show and I also think that they destined to be together on this show, that's why we love them.

Guest Catkat

i love yesterday ep and i love the insight you girls and boys have in these two days. i love this thread. it is not purely a gossip thread. are we like the mother-in-laws of yong and hyun after all, speaking for her own son or her own daughter ? but what i know is that all your comments are from the love to yong and hyun.

thanks to kay77. you remind us things about yong. honestly, i admire this boy so much. as what some of you said, he is only a 20 year-old boy. but he is a band leader - singing, composing songs, acting in a drama, appearing in variety shows, being mc in music program etc. not an easy job after all.

about hyun, i think she is the youngest in the history of wgm. it's not easy for her to handle a marriage. needless to say, especially for her, she has no experience in love. but you see, yong more than once said hyun's desire to win is very strong. sometimes you can see she is so innocent to do things, but she did very well all the time and surprised her hubby. that is the charm of hyun, as what yong said.

now the reality is they chose to get married. as their "mother-in-laws", why we just simply support what they do. i am a fan of yong, a fan of hyun and a fan of yongseo couple. i believe in what they are in front of my tv. i will choose to support them by buying cnblue and snsd cds, reading their news, watching their eps, going to seoul, a place where they live and are working hard at. wgm is a small world of yongseo where, i believe, they could behave what they are and where they have funs. they have a long way to go, no matter pairing together or as an individual artist. i trust they will have unforgettable memories together in wgm

sorry to cut post.

Kay 77: where have you been all this time?

Thank you so much for taking time writing, explaining to us the insights and feelings of Korean fans. I've always wondered how you feel regarding all these YongSeo issues. Because of you, my admiration for Jung Yong Hwa, and CNBlue for that matter, has been furthered (the first time I truly understand their situation was when I saw the clip of MinHyuk crying because of all the accusations that were being hurled unto them).

Now, another reason has been uncovered why Yong has been paired with Hyun. Yong is someone who has been through a lot of pain and challenges but has remained cheerful and strong while Hyun who is known to be matured and serious but inexperienced when it comes to romantic relationships. The matured Hyun will understand the career challenges that Yong has experienced (and experiencing) while Yong will help her discover the wonders of romantic love. Hyun may be Yong's senior in the entertainment industry but Yong is senior when it comes to the matters of the heart. They will be able to help each other out. And that's what marriage is all about, helping each other to lighten each other's burden. Outside marriage, their WGM experiences will add character to their already great personalities.

With that, WGM, FNC, SM Town, I understand your wisdom.

Thank your for your warm words. :)

I do admire WGM for their wisdom, too, in pairing Yonghwa and Seohyun, because they were very unexpected pairing in the beginning but, oh boy, did they manage to capture our hearts from the very beginning. This is coming from someone who really didn't care for SNSD all that much and had absolutely zero interest in Seohyun before WGM.:w00t: Thanks to Seohyun and Yongseo, I am now doing somethings that used to be completely unthinkable and unimaginable for me - watching SNSD performance clips, listening to some of their songs, and actually enjoying doing all this because I am curious about Seohyun outside of WGM and before she met Yonghwa. :w00t:

Even more ironic and funny thing is that I used to hate WGM and all the show stood for. I used to laugh at those people who loved the show. I only gave it a chance because the pairing of Yonghwa and Seohyun looked very interesting and the pairing came about the time when I was starting to get to know Yonghwa and becoming his fan. I mean a charismatic leader of a new up and coming band leader and a shy and quiet beautiful youngest member of the most famous girl group in Korea? It was like a manga story that I used to lead when I was little. I thought I will give it a chance, but, oh boy, did I get hooked after their first episode. Now, I even watched few clips of Khuntoria and Adam couples on few isolated rare occasions. How funny is that?

I wasn't even a huge fan of Yonghwa that I am now back then although I really loved his singing and read everything I can about him. I had and still have my original fandom that is not CN Blue. :w00t: Anyway, I became Yonghwa's fan after finding more about him and reading his interviews and watching him on various shows. He truly is a remarkable person. I also cried when I watched Minhyuk shedding tears, talking about all the harsh words thrown at CN Blue way. It is also a show where Yonghwa said he could speak thousand words to those who doubt CN Blue being a "true band" but he would instead show with his music. I became CN Blue fan after that.

I do thank WGM for giving me a chance to get to know Seohyun who is just so beautiful inside and out. I mean... how adorable can this girl be sometimes, really! So lovable and smart as well as being beautiful! I love seeing how Yonghwa and Seohyun interact. They are perfect match, both in looks and in personalities, even though I want to doubt that sometimes when I see Seohyun holding back like she does with banmal. I do absolutely adore her, now, although I wish she could make things just little easier for Yonghwa at times. :wub:

I used to do a lot of translating articles and song lyrics as well as subbing Korean music videos and show clips for overseas fans. I don't know if I have an energy or patience anymore to sub videos, but I'll try to help translating although translators here are so fast and so good that I don't think I am needed as a translator. :lol:

@pretty_92868...I'm from the Philippines too, and,  just like you, I wish they could come visit and perform here in our country.  And, really hope that they continue with the WGM even with their busy sched.  From among the first season couple, I too like Ssangchu couple blush.gif, I still can't get over them, I still laugh and cry when I watch their episodes again.

Guest princessjulia

Dear xiam9,

I could not help but make a comment (I rarely do). I would like you to know that objectively, I respect your opinion. But I hope you hear out mine too.

What struck me most from your comment is not because you think Yonghwa is not "good enough" for Seohyun or that Seohyun is "too good" for Yonghwa. That is, after all, your opinion. What brought you to my attention is the fact that based on your comment, you actually think that relationships can be measured. As to what measure you used, I have no idea. But I feel troubled first at your notion that such kind of measurement exists.

You see, I have always believed, that in any relationship,whether romantic or platonic, whether friendship or something for keeps, you do not choose a person because he/she is equal to you (or worse better than you) but because he/she COMPLEMENTS you. There is no measure as to what one can give and what one cannot and we definitely should not keep tab. A relationship who looks at one being better than another will definitely not survive. Nobody will ever be good enough for somebody otherwise we will always be wanting. This you must understand.

I am merely a fan. But I have watched and monitored the progress of  this couple's "relationship" on air. They may not be for real. But I have seen that in more ways than one they have complemented each other , personality-wise,and maybe, within them, there is a friendship that grows out of respect for who they are and what they can give to each other to make their "relationship" work--- at least before the eyes of their avid viewers.

I’d like to think it that way.

And no, I don't hate you, not at all.

But if there is something I would wish for you, I wish that you would be granted real love, something that do not measure at what another person can give but reflects first on what you yourself can give to the other person, something that will open your eyes to the possibility that in this world, though we may not necessarily be born equal in personality, talent and stature, but we are meant to complement one another in order to create a balance between our weaknesses and strengths. Such a person will be your match.

Then maybe this whole "he is not good enough for her"mindset will change.

Love,

Julia wub.gif

Guest Soshimunky

Kay77, thank you for posting your opinion as a korean Yonghwa fan. I hope, after reading your great views on the matter, people will start to understand Yonghwa better and see him as the strong, charismatic leader he is. If they don't, then it's their loss because they fail to recognise a genius-in -the-making. Yonghwa is younger than me by two years, yet i see him as a more mature being. I've been following CN Blue from the start and watched all the documentaries about them (unfortunately only the subbed and available to an international fan like me). I know how hard they worked to achieve where they are now. What they have experienced in Japan is no joke. I remembered Yonghwa said that eventhough he has not yet joined the army but he feels that 2 years being an indie band in Japan would feel exactly like that (please Boices, correct me if I'm wrong). Yonghwa in WGM made me love the boy even more because in the show, we get to see more of the 'real' side of him where he plays around and whatnot.

I'm sorry but i disagree with one of your points though. I would rather Yonghwa to commit on WGM rather than a variety show like Running Man regardless of how awesome he is in it. I heard you have to film RM every week and i don't think i can stand to see Yonghwa suffering in it (it's a tiring show). Goguma1207 expressed this point well.

One day, WGM will end. It will. And i will still support Yonghwa & CN Blue. I have already been a SNSD fan from the start (hence the nickname) so of course will also support Seohyun when WGM ends.

Gogumas, i love the positivity in this thread. Keep it up! :wub:

Guest DJHinata

Kay77 wow you make me cry! everything that you say was true! Yonghwa is a such strong person, and that's right wgm doesn't show everything of yonghwa's personality, But after i watching him in another shows and interviews is woow, i'm honest, i know yonghwa because wgm, and i liked it so much that right away i start to listen all the albums of cnblue , the lyrics omg , definitly yonghwa has the gift of the word, i love so much yongseo couple because they show us a more "fresh" yonghwa, a "normal" yonghwa who is the kind and gentle man that he is, it's true korean media is very hard with cnblue , but the things will be better for cnblue in the future, i really don't want yongseo quit the show, but someday they will do it, i'll be sad that for sure, but i think for some reasons that yonghwa need hyun in to his life, i don't know why exactly, maybe for inspiration, for feel love and feel more "normal" i don't know , i really believe that, yonghwa is happy with hyun, the evidence of that is the recent date in japan, i'm so far of cnblue but i'm a really huge fan, and i want to support them with all of my heart.

For other side Hyun admits that he is a man of many talents and character

sorry for my bad english.

Here the lyric of the song the kay77 mentioned ! *w* 

clik to listen

CNBLUE- The Way~ One time writen by Jung YongHwa

I don't know Why I'm here but baby even though we fail It's worth

I know You know It is all about my music

Music Changes our life in the dark so I can change your thoughts

I know You know Your life is also the same Music that is my boo

Boom Boom tap

Boom Boom tap

Step by step by hum you don't care

I just like mic quitter bass drum

kick snare

Check up the one day

Four mans walked on street in my dream

What bad at he time may actually

Be a blessing I just keep on

keep keep keep

It keep it keep it real

Everywhere we want to go

Everywhere you want to go

One time one time

We could feel tired at one time

I don't care about it either

Give me a few more minutes

One time one time

I'll show you what I can be the top of the world

I don't know much about the music

Even thought we fail it's worth

I know you know It is all about my music

That changes our life with the

change of seasons you also change the life

I know you know

your life is also the same music that is my boo

Boom Boom tap

Boom Boom tap

Everyday Everywhere

we we will do

How we do? Just keep it real

That is our spirit We need to heal

One way only one way

I had nothing on except for my socks

But I'll show you everything and I make you

We We We We We

We make you high

Everywhere we want to go

One time one time

One time one time

What What What

I can do it look at me Slow down and down

What What What

Can't stop I'm ready

I will do relax your mind

What What What

I can do it look at me Show down and down

Are you ready(yes sir)

Let's go to the world

Ready(yes sir)

Top of the world

Everywhere we want to go

One time one time

One time one time

Everywhere we want to go

One time one time

One time one time

Top of the world

Top of the world

in this last episode hyun says to  yonghwa "i think you're tired" and his response is " i'm always tired" omg what sad was that! HE WORKs so HARD !!! that's why we love him so much !!

yongtired.png

YongSeo Couple Figthing ~~ 

Thankyou Sun_Sun for subs !!

Here a fandub in spanish for al my unnies ~ i really love the lyric !!

The way~ one Time spanish fandub

YongHwa Inkigayo

lolback.png 

havefun.png

i love that messy hair , he looks so hot with those pants

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

@kay77: thank you for your post. I got to know Yonghwa and Seohyun through WGM. A colleague introduced me to WGM. and after watching their first episode I grew fond of both of them. then I introduced my girlfriend to WGM. then afterwards, I started to watch other shows which included either SNSD or CNBlue. I was never into Kpop but I do listen to SNSD and CNBlue songs, and other Kpop songs that is catchy to the ears. My interest with news regarding Yonghwa and Seohyun also grew. I have the utmost respect for Yonghwa based on what I watch in WGM because of how he handles things between him and Seohyun. I can relate to what he is going through relationship-wise with Seohyun because of my personal experiences. I am currently in a relationship with a girl who is inexperienced in relationships and never had interest in boys before. Im her first boyfriend. I can say I can relate to the patience and restraint he is displaying. being in a relationship with someone inexperienced is not an easy thing. it is very hard and you always have to be careful on the things you do. with that, I truly respected Yonghwa. but after reading kay77's post, I never knew that there was that side to Yonghwa. as we see him always happy and always joking around with CNBlue and in WGM. I never knew he carried that huge load on his shoulders. whats more, he is very young. after reading kay77's post, I have a new, deeper respect to Yonghwa as a man, as an artist, and as a human being. about WGM. Im glad that they are participating in WGM. we know technically WGM is still a job, it also take up time in their ultra-hectic schedule. but I feel that at least filming WGM, they can take a little break from the idol life and enjoy themselves. enjoy each other's company for a while and be themselves without any pressures. just have fun, smile, laugh, and talk about anything under the sun. I'd be happy if they ended up together but its for them to decide on that. at least in WGM they found a great friend in each other. after watching their episodes, we can see that they can rely on each other during hard times and they truly care for each other. **Oh and a quick shoutout to Pinoys here. Im also from the Philippines. :)

Guest pretty_92868

to xiam9, after reading your post, I knew that this would happen. you touch a very sensitive topic that makes a volcano erupt.Briefly, after making some post and refresh this thread, all the goguma came out. As someone used this line already,you enter a lions den.

btw that's your opinion,but I think you hold back a little because we as fans who love this couple so much will be hurt if anything nega- talk has been said.

to shawie829, if any news about the boys coming here,just let me know.I can't afford to go to Seoul so I will wait for them to come here. I will save more so I can afford VIP ticket for their concert.btw I'm from QC

Guest bintangkalerbiru

hi j2dlee (*waves*), sun_sun and redtulip, thanks a lot for the translation!! *waves madly*

this episode is extremely cute and as always, i got more and more in love with this lovely couple. wow...they are super daebak!!!

i love the scene where yonghwa tease seohyun about her habbit and claim that he's different, different, different (and mind u,more than once :lol: ). he's extremely cute,knows how to make her laugh and nail her there with his brainwashing. hahaha..:lol:

he seems nervous in this episode because he keep repeating the same words over and over again which is cute btw. haha..

and he's extremely romantic for planning the birthday suprise. i bet he ask his cnblue brothers about this and they give some suggestion and find this weekend farmer together. haha.. they both looks soooo good in everything including in farmers outfit.

and i can see that hyun is glowing more after she chnage into her farming outfit. goddess indeed, even in simple farmer outfit, which ppl won't ever mistake her for other than an idol. ;p

i also love the scene where they made special perf of LOVE on the field, LOVE Yongseo farmer version. haha.. so cute. seohyun-ah..i know u always listen to ur hubby's voice/singing when u miss him right? hahaha..

omo!! i forgot to thanks shane09 for the lovely gif. i love u sooo much for that!! i was waiting for ur gift so that i can save save save it in my phone to see it anywhere i go. ^_^

these days, i'm truly addicted to the fanmv by seoulmate1 (i'm sorry if i credit to wrong person n sorry coz i dont remember ur id in soompi. plz forgive me u kind uploader/mv maker...^_^) and i highly recommended it. let me share it here..

Yongseo - Pyramid

now, i wont ever let this opportunity to go by without commenting on the yonghwa hater and also our gogumas a.k.a yongseo biases hater. read it if u think u can stand it. if not then ignore this spoiler coz after all,it's just a spoiler and i'm not good with ppl who bash other ppl that i love in this thread that is both yonghwa and seohyun and all lovely goguma spazzers. :crazy:

no,i wont say anything anymore coz everyone,many lovely gogumas such as jnj, d3j1k0, hihi_hehe,goguma1207,nazweena,cunna,kay7 and everyone has take all the words out of my mouth already so, thanks everyone for giving back the spirit for our lovely couple and u guys are super daebak!!! i love u all..just give up u troll..we love yongseo couple. we dont hate negativities but we just cant stand it coz it hurts many ppl, not just one. i'm totally not good with words (especially english word;p) i hope u trolls or troll-to-be or troll wannabe, plz juz simply chill out. can't u see how seohyun is practically glowing in this episode? yeah,i'm totally yonghwa bias so i'm only looking at him all through the episode but even i cant ignore the sparkle and glow in her when he's with yonghwa. i'm super jealous but damn..he's taken.

:lol:

long post after a long time. sorry guys. :lol:

happy spazzing gogumas!! love u all!!! ^_^

p/s: i've watched running man ep.7 and ep 11 w/out subs but i truly recommended it bcoz yonghwa is totally a hero *glassy eyes* in this two ep and super cool!!