Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

The preview is out!!! Content brief.

Yonghwa and Seohyun didn't recognize Juri Ueno right away cos they were busy talking. Hence she decided to make the first move to say hello. The two of them cooked kimchi soup for Juri Ueno. How will the soup turn out due to the ever generous Seohyun? How will Yonghwa be like with his wife and his "ideal"?

Guest DJHinata

i can't remember  where i read this " yongseo couple fits their schedule when they have to go to promotions" something like that, so definitly they want to go on with WGM, so i realy don't want yonghwa  in a drama because maybe he have to do a Kiss scene T_T !! nooooo >.< !!!! but i'll support him anyway !! Yongseo Couple fightingwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Goguma lovers Thai RULZ!!!  

(sorry bad english ) tears.gif

Guest SophiaPia

The preview is out!!! Content brief.  

Yonghwa and Seohyun didn't recognize Juri Ueno right away cos they were busy talking. Hence she decided to make the first move to say hello. The two of them cooked kimchi soup for Juri Ueno. How will the soup turn out due to the ever generous Seohyun? How will Yonghwa be like with his wife and his "ideal"?

Thanks redtulip, why i'm the one who's nervous about this episode kekeke! i feel for SeoHyun baby :) her hubby "I' girl then she the wife. For her the guest is her idol. if only the favorite actor of SeoHyun is there as well so that's  fair kekeke!  

and maybe, it's hard for hubby Yong as well being w/ his "i" girl then his wife kekeke! anyway, excited and nervous for saturday episode. :)

cheers

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

@DJHinata: Yup, I also read that. That even promoting in Japan, both of them will work their schedules out so that they could film. It also says that they are more into making this happen than their respective managers. I read it in F*ckyeahyongseo couple in tumblr (sorry, I really don't like the name, but there are also YongSeo goodies there and it is easy to back track their news about YongSeo). its like a compilation of news related to YongSeo. but when I read it, they credited someone here in  this Soompi thread. so I guess that news first came here. but anyway, its still good news that they want to film and work out their schedules MORE THAN THEIR MANAGERS. I find it cute. 

**@redtulip: thanks for the preview. i think the episode will be shorter (also pointed out by baby_bo, i think) because last episode was 30 minutes long. but let us see tomorrow. it would be interesting to see a more current YongSeo plus Ueno Juri that everyone has been buzzing around because of Yong's ideal girl. I would be paying extra attention to Seohyun this episode. I will look for hints of jealousy. 

Guest monie1909

redtulip thank you for the preview..been waiting for the translate preview..really cant wait for tmrw..but,i really hope they wont cut Yongseo session less than 20 min,though..praying praying.. :tears:

found this pic in tvdaily..they do look like old friend enjoying happy time together,rite.. :D..

yonghyunjuri.jpg

Guest Dandelion7

I've forgot to translate another related part of our YongSeo couple

at the end of interview in Khan-Pak (Part 3), all MCs wanted the boys to compare them with some actress or idols in Korea so they said that the 1st MC was like the female singer (sorry I didn't remember her name). Then, the 2nd MC the biys said that she could be one of cartoon character (I also forgot the name). And the last MC who is fanclub of YongSeo couple and SNSD (she was wearing Hyun number 11 in "Oh", Yonghwa told her that she could be Seohyun as she was wearing Seohyun shirt number 11.

Translator: the last MC, could you compare her to anyone in SNSD?

Yong: (pointed at MC's shirt)She could be Seohyun because she was wearing Seohyun shirt number 11

I can't wait for tomorrow. :D

Guest SophiaPia

kekeke! Thanks monie for sharing this photos. Ye! they look like best of friends here. What can i say lovely to see them looks happy. Kekeke! wifey SeoHyun must cooked really hard for this episode :) not too much salt this time kekeke! 

@Heartbreak : ye! we must focus on SeoHyun this time if she has a little bit of jealousy to show :) thinking that, wa! this is my hubby "i" girl kekeke! really excited what will happen saturday epi. 

kamsahamnida

Guest SophiaPia

I've forgot to translate another related part of our YongSeo couple

at the end of interview in Khan-Pak (Part 3), all MCs wanted the boys to compare them with some actress or idols in Korea so they said that the 1st MC was like the female singer (sorry I didn't remember her name). Then, the 2nd MC the biys said that she could be one of cartoon character (I also forgot the name). And the last MC who is fanclub of YongSeo couple and SNSD (she was wearing Hyun number 11 in "Oh", Yonghwa told her that she could be Seohyun as she was wearing Seohyun shirt number 11.

Translator: the last MC, could you compare her to anyone in SNSD?

Yong: (pointed at MC's shirt)She could be Seohyun because she was wearing Seohyun shirt number 11

I can't wait for tomorrow. :D

Thanks Dandelion for the translations, looks like that lady MC wearing no. 11 is really a YongSeo fan kekeke! and so happy to see YongSeo fans Thailand inside the studio wow! cheers to all of them. By this time, YongSeo management must know how much we love YongSeo couple it's really international already, so they better not separated them :) i don't know why i love u baby :)

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

@monie1909: thanks for the picture. they look like they had a great time. Seohyun was specially happy because the actress of her favorite drama is sitting next to her. Yonghwa seems tired. I paid more attention to Yong's face in that picture although he seems happy, he doesn't seem like he is sitting next to his ideal. I mean if I were sitting to my ideal girl, I would be ecstatic, fanboying like sitting really close to her and be all smiles. it looks like he is sitting besides a friend, just a friend. so I feel like what he said is really true, that the ideal is just an ideal, it means nothing. it just my opinion. sorry for blabbering. :)

Just would like to share...a friend of mine is leaving for Bangkok tonight...lucky for her, she'll be just in time for the CN Blue show tomorrow.  Since I'm not going there, I just gave her the venue of the show, really hope she could make it.:)

Hello everyone I am a fan of the YongSeo in Thailand. Did you know that  how Yong Hwa so cute h. He makes me laugh  not stop  coZ of his playful humor and fun all the time. He tried to speak Thai as thanks, Hi, cute, beautiful

MC asked him about the  couple ring. He show it to us. It's  very cute Yong Hwa, So I know one thing that Yong wear the really couple ring Oh!!! It make me happy.

this pic of thaifan made

credit : real_piw

A9672877-73.jpg 

this's one of seen that MC request CNBLUE try to show thier lovely post and Yongg post like this....soooo  cute!!!!!

A9672877-82.jpg

CREDIT :  OmO_Goguma

Guest Crystal392

Woah thanks for all your pics, translations and info :)

Hehehehe he recognized Hyun~'s number :)

I find it funny that the MC was a YongSeo fan kekekeke Gogumas all over the world :)

On the pic with Ueno Juri, Hyun looks like she and her are old friends and Yong looks so tired. Hehehe I'm sure both had an amazing time.

Thanks so much Thai Gogumas!!! You are jjang :)

Can't wait until Saturday (:

Guest SophiaPia

I keep looking on that photo SeoHyun, Euno, and Yong. I can see that SeoHyun and Euno got similarities look at  their faces :) eyes, nose, eyebrows, shape of face, the cheekbone, the eyebags, They looked like sisters. :) hmmm! so maybe hubby Yong really seeing his wife Hyun to Euno kekeke! :)

sorry, it's just that i'm excited every saturday. waiting for YongSeo episode :)

kamsahamnida

In my opinion, Yong's answers to the questions related to Hyun show that he is trying to keep the whole thing focused on CNBlue's promotion and not his "marriage". As happy as I am that one of the MCs is a Yongseo fan and we get to hear Yong talk about Hyun, I can't help but think that Yong feels bad for getting more attention than the other boys just because of Hyun. At the end of the day, they are there for the band's promotion.

Ahh hope I make sense (>_<)~!!!

Good morining fellow gogumas (^o^)/

About Ueno Juri being ideal: I wouldn't necessarily say that Ueno is really the ideal, isn't it her persona? Her character being Nodame? In the series, Nodame is a talented pianist who plays by ear (cantabile), she becomes dedicated to music (the piano need I say) with the influence of Chiaki (her "husband") and lastly, she has no idea how to cook. Doesn't her character seem so eerily familiar to someone in particular?? But in a very eccentric, twisted way :vicx:

Plus it was SeoHyun who gives Yong the motivation to read or watch the series. He is trying to understand Hyun and share her likes and passion to be closer to her, just as how Hyun was socializing with his band mates.

Guest SophiaPia

Good morining fellow gogumas (^o^)/

About Ueno Juri being ideal: I wouldn't necessarily say that Ueno is really the ideal, isn't it her persona? Her character being Nodame? In the series, Nodame is a talented pianist who plays by ear (cantabile), she becomes dedicated to music (the piano need I say) with the influence of Chiaki (her "husband") and lastly, she has no idea how to cook. Doesn't her character seem so eerily familiar to someone in particular?? But in a very eccentric, twisted way  :vicx:

Plus it was SeoHyun who gives Yong the motivation to read or watch the series. He is trying to understand Hyun and share her likes and passion to be closer to her, just as how Hyun was socializing with his band mates.

oic! Thanks d3j1k0, to be truthful i didn't know about that Nodame. So now i want to think that it's similar to YongSeo couple wub.gif. I guess ur right, it's not the actress but the character is the ideal girl that hubby Yong is seeing kekeke! It's like they both can see their story to this Nodame kekeke! That's one good thing also about YongSeo couple they give each other encouragement. Like wifey Hyun encourage hubby Yong to read :) hubby Yong teaching wifey Hyun to play guitar and so on whatever that we don't know behind the scenes, who knows they really supporting each other re: their work. It's nice if like that.

Guest blueshoes

Thanks Dandelion for the translations, looks like that lady MC wearing no. 11 is really a YongSeo fan kekeke! and so happy to see YongSeo fans Thailand inside the studio wow! cheers to all of them. By this time, YongSeo management must know how much we love YongSeo couple it's really international already, so they better not separated them :) i don't know why i love u baby :)

MC wearing no. 11 , She is SONE and a big fan of SNSD Tiffany

no doubt about she know how much about YongSeo

20.00 pm. Live interview @ Seed 97.5 FM (Radio)

re post again if you want to listen CNBLUE on this program

i don't know they will open Cam or not

Link to watch/listen online http://radio.mcot.net/seed/seedInterview.html

Guest SophiaPia

@maryclaude good point also. But i think Yonghwa or cnblue cannot help it if SeoHyun will be most of the time included in the question. And same w/ SeoHyun part. 

Wgm show is quiet popular show also. I think wgm show will help them as well, to get more projects. To be known, to gain more popularity. Like what's happening now to Yonghwa and SeoHyun they got individual projects. Not only their group work but separate projects. Which is very good.( I remember when i start watching wgm season 1 my favorite is sangchu/lettuce couple. Bcoz of wgm Kim Hyun Joong cast in Boys over flowers and become hit in asia). So, now i luv YongSeo couple, i hope even though their both busy w/ their schedule they will stay longer in wgm and be we got married long time kekeke! And probably wgm management or even our YongSeo couple cannot believe how quickly they become popular internationally :)

kamsahamnida see u all saturday goguma day. Anyoung!

Saw something similiar in another thread so I decided to create my own for fun.

Are you addicted to Yongseo Couple?

1: How many times did you watch each new Yongseo WGM episode within a week?

1) One

2) two to five

3) six to 10

4) more than 10

2: How many times did you rewatch each old episode?

1) Once in a while

2) A few times randomly or a marathon of all the episodes once

3) Watch 2 or 3 marathon of all the epsiodes

4) Watch more than 3 marathon of all the episodes

3: Did you watch any other shows of Yonghwa and Seohyun beside wgm?

1) Only watch WGM

2) watch only those shows that Yonghwa or Seohyun mentioned about each other or show off their rings

3) watch all their shows regardless of content

4) watch all their shows plus download them to rewatch including all those in other languages

4: How many times did you check Soompi Seohwa thread?

1) once in a while

2) once a day

3) 2 or 3 times a day

4) every hour of the day

5: What is your current interest level of kdrama?

1) Still watching my favourite dramas online or on TV

2) Only watch Kdrama when there are nothing on Yongseo available

3) Only watch Kdrama such as "You are beautiful" with Yonghwa that featured the couple

4) Totally not interested at all, WGM is better than Kdrama

6: Will you go to CN Blue or SNSD concerts if they performed in your country?

1) Not interested in Kpop

2) Only if I have nothing on or the price is reasonable

3) Will definitely buy a ticket

4) I will go even if I have to buy a air ticket, travel by train or bus to cross country border

7: How do you feel if you hear negative comments about the couple?

1) Nothing, everybody is entitled to their own views

2) Irritated but will ignore them

3) Sad or angry, deeply affected for days

4) Attack!!! Must protect the couple

8: How many people have you converted into Goguma fans?

1) none

2) 1 or 2

3) 3 or 4

4) more than 5

9: What have you done to show your love for the couple?

1) No

2) I will eat Goguma once in a while

3) I buy their CDs, attend their concerts

4) I write fanfic, create fanvid, wallpapers, Photoshop the photos, draw cartoon etc

10: List down all the things that you have done just for them for the first time that you have never done for any other artists.

(one point for each item)

eg donate blood, learn how to play the guitar, watch live streaming even though you don't understand korean, piggyback your husband or boyfriend etc etc

Total up all the points i.e One point if you choose answer 1) or 4 points if you choose answer 4) for each questions except for question 10) which is one point for each item.

Less than 12 points:

You are not addicted to YongSeo couple

13 to 22 points:

Mildly addicted, you love the YongSeo couple, enjoy the show but it is not affecting your life at the moment

21 to 32 points:

Addicted to the YongSeo couple, without your daily dose of goguma love, you feel horrible

above 33 points:

Strongly addicted, you cannot live a minute not thinking about them

So what is your score??? Let me know.

Guest rainie_chu

LOL, I'm mildly addicted bordering on addicted. I was being conservative in answering though, heh. :P

I just want to share something I intentionally wrote for my LJ. I only wanted to write a short entry for my adoration for this couple, but it turned out to be a litany of sorts about what I love most about them. Some of you guys might be able to relate and give me comfort that no, I am NOT imagining things.

You'd think I've had enough of make-believe couples by this time. I guess it can't be helped. I'm a sucker for boy-meets-girl romance. I even like it better if it happens right before my eyes. This is why “We Got Married” sells. It's all the romance, the giddiness, the sweep-you-off-your-feet gestures- minus all the drama.

These two, IDK, just have an air of authenticity to them. They started off as really shy and just plain awkward, but by and by, they are changing and getting more comfortable with each other right before my very eyes. Because they're not big on skinship, it makes people think more of what is going on in those pretty heads of theirs, making us think of what is being left unsaid. Those shy glances, those stolen gazes, those secret smiles- these are the charms of the Yongseo couple.

This is how they're portrayed. Yong Seobang is the typical guy with a band. The type who doesn't really study for school and skips class to jam with his bandmates. He's easy-going, popular with the ladies, and self-confident.

Hyun Buin is your goody-two-shoes coming from a rich family. She is intelligent, well-bred, well-read. She does well in school, wants to improve herself (Self-Improvement, is, apparently, a book genre) and follows the rules (according to Seo Joo Hyun, yes, we must wear our seatbelts even if we are sitting at the back).

Boy-meets-girl. It is awkward. She asked him if he has read any book recently. Boy could only laugh in surprise and amusement. He asks her if she has ever had a relationship before. None yet. Boy is shocked. Girl looks at him with sparkling eyes, filled with trust. Ah, someone who can teach her about love.

I honestly agree with with my best friend that it was SeoHyun who liked him first- but I’m using the term like quite loosely. If her claim of never having a boyfriend before was true (it probably is, though), then I can imagine she could be quite besotted with the guy. Yonghwa acts like he knows everything. The typical Oppa. He's very charming and gentlemanly, I think her senses were very heightened the first time they met each other. Dugeun dugeun.

He probably thought she was too frilly for his taste. After all, the girl was a fairy, maknae of Korea's precious SNSD. Maybe he even expected her to be a diva-diva-di-diva. Then, he got to know her. He discovers that she has a deep personality after all. She likes to read. What genre again? Self-improvement! She keeps a diary of random reminders and stuff, as if taking notes about everything. She is, surprisingly, a thorough and diligent girl. She can also play the piano. He can play the guitar.

Then they sing and play together...

FALLING SLOWLY...

...and I swear, I could feel Yonghwa's world turn upside down.

I think this is the turning point in their relationship. This is when Yong discovers that he is handling fragile glass. He is, suddenly, scared to taint her innocence. Yong discovers just how beautiful Seo Joo Hyun is.

This is why I love this couple. They are cute, innocent and just filled with dugeun dugeun moments. Admittedly they are slow compared to the other couples, but that is what makes them exciting to watch. Don't even get me started on the couple rings! Yong's candid reaction when he thought he lost his is a clear testament on how he values this "marriage". I think Hyun is trying really hard to reciprocate the adoration she is getting from Yong, but the girl doesn't know how! Somehow, I feel like we will see more of her care in the succeeding episodes. She must toss and turn at night after filming, with Yong's piercing gaze bothering her all night.

Feels so good to experience love again, albeit only vicariously through this couple. LOL, I guess that will have to do for now.