Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest Nat-sshi

They are just amazing together even if some things are staged they are very close now and they have a big chemistry! The way they look at each other is "wwwaaaaww"!!

They made my day and even my week end :) lol

I watched the fancams....maybe...a million time and I want to watch them again and again!! Also the pics..BTW thank you to everyone who share this beautiful things for fans!! I appreciate a lot!!

I looooooooooooooved the duet but I also loved the fact that Seohyun was definitly a cnblueS 's member!! (All the boys were wearing  a shirt or accessorize black with white "pea" (I don't know if its the good word, sorry) and Seohyun has also her bracelet like them! I found it funny, sorry if not :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: )

It was a daebak day now its time for me to go to bed.

Guest Crystal392

toomuchsmiling: Her unnies reaction must have been hilarios!!! :lol:

I haven't seen this pictures before...

From dcmarried:

lovingyou.jpg

lovingyou2.jpg

:wub:

Btw, happy 5mill views SeoHwa thread! and happy 200th day anniversary :D

EDIT:

panGG: Your screencaps are <3 I think they were in a rush because they had to prepare the stage for the next performer... not sure though :)

Fancam LOVE LIGHT

I guess we all just died and went to heaven after finally seeing and hearing this 1 minute "Love Light" rendition of YongSeo couple.

The song fitted Seobaby's voice perfectly. Her voice is oh so sweet!

And did you notice the left hand movements of YongHwa while Seobay was singing and when they were singing together?

When Seohyun was singing the part "Dugeun...Dugeun..." YongHwa placed his left hand on his chest/heart.

And when both were singing together, notice the "movements" of his left hand.

Jung Yong Hwa's "Love Light" is without any doubt Seo Joo Hyun.

Thanks blueshoes for the link.

hopefully this one hasnt been shared yet.

at the ending, yonghwa walked away first but Seohyun placed her hand on his shoulders and they walked off together for a little bit but Yonghwa forgot his guitar and went back to take it. But he went the same direction as her once he has his guitar in his hands. He didn't wait for the other cnblue members!

wow... reading everyones accounts and reactions was so similar to my own that i feel like me adding to it would be rather pointless, but its okay. i want to too! haha.

when i watch those fancams i was just ecstatic! i was spazzing so much my sister could here me from my room all the way to the bedroom. during run devil run they were both so... damn hott. haha. both showing their sexy sides ;) then when love light came on i was like OMG! it was the sweetest thing ever. i like the rock version but i do prefer the acoustic version more i think. but it was so sweet. during the "dugeun, dugeun" part. everyone mention yonghwa patting his heart, being all smiles! but i thought it was cute too that seohyun did the same thing. in one of the fancams you can clearly see her touch her heart, then stop, then during the "dugeun, dugeun" part when yong lifts his hand she does too.

dugeundugeun.jpg

so sweet. and finally the hand holding at the end. it was such a big step for yong to reach his hand up for her to clasp and when she did she took a step CLOSER to him.

stepcloser.jpg

thats what made me all gaga! :) haha. then they got kind of embarrassed and shy and laughed at themselves to say thank you and it looked like hyun didnt want to let go :)

hyunhand.jpg

haha. yea, wishful thinking on my part.

but it was some great fancams. couldnt have asked for better.

and to add on to the part about hyun reaching out for yong, it looks like she really did touch his shoulder and slide her hand down. although i think it was maybe to remind him he forgot his guitar and to go get it, since hyun is known for being very detailed. and the part where she was waving to him. i love how he runs off to go with her and the pd guy and the other boys are coming down later. in the fancam minhyuk runs back to retrieve something and then jonghyun gets hit by the door/side panel.

jonghit.jpg

i wonder what they were in a rush i go do? maybe interview? more wgm filming since it was their 200th day. hm... again thanks so much for everyone's pictures and fancams. cant wait till the 4th to see the broadcast!

btw, sorry for the fuzzy pictures. they were screenshots from the fancams.

edit: i love their outfits. the black. so freaking hott. :)

That performance was so great... Especially the Love Light duet. I felt like watching Seohyun with CN Blue was like ANJELL 2.0. As much of a huge SNSD fan as I am I almost wish somehow it could be worked out that she could be a part-time member of CN Blue when SNSD isn't promoting ;)

okay i know everyone cant seem to forget the HYPE last night..but i want to share this..

SNSD - 20100826 - Tokyo Showcase on YTN News

SNSD - 20100828 - Tokyo Showcase on ER

its the coverage news for their successful showcase in Japan..

wow the japanese fan was really awesome, they know the dance, the outfits and everything!

i LOLed at one male fan who stood up and bend forward to get a closer look at so nyuh shi dae lol

please someone make gif/screencaps for seohyun part in these news..

i love her smiles, cuteness and sexiness not to forget =D

ohhh she really did speak nihongo quite well, seohyun ganbatte ne~!!

Guest lovekin

lovekin: hehehe I love your posts because they always have a realistic touch and that's good because in Gogumaland it's easy, at least for me, to fly and keep dreaming and dreaming :P Also because in Gogumaland everything is possible! hehehe :lol: 

I also think some parts were staged, I know the fanaccs said they didn't rehearse because Yong was filming Inki but it probably meant they didn't rehearse on stage. I think they might have rehearsed backstage, I mean, it would be unprofessional if they just went to sing together without having practiced at least once and knowing Yong&Hyun's personalities I am sure they wouldn't do that

:o But I really think that Yong was a bit surprised when he saw Hyun on action, I don't think she did all those movements backstage... :P But who knows? ;)

I also loved the part after the perf with the lights off ^^

i actually love everyone else's post for the opposite reason – that my realism can be balanced by others' sheer optimism about what's hypothetically going on between them!  i mean, it's nice to be level-headed, but sometimes i just want to immerse myself in those probabilities that there could be more. laugh.gif definitely liked what happened after the performance.  that was obviously seo being herself and yong ... well, who knows what goes on in his head anymore?  i wouldn't be surprised if this jealousy thing he has is starting to be real.

which brings me to an observation about the WGM show in general!

we all know that WGM is a hot commodity for young idols/celebrities to be a part of because it gives them huge recognition, even if it's only during their run on the show.  and generally, that's the main reason they want to be in it (as per the article that was released about casting decisions).  but it got me thinking:  i wonder if these idols want to be on the show because they want to experience the dating scene without having to compromise their idol status.  we know that if they were to admit to dating anyone else, they'd get a lot of criticism from netizens.  yet when they go on the show, they can simulate being close to someone they like (in the case of khuntoria) or someone they can learn to like (yongseo).

and i wonder if the "side-effect" of being in the show that's so likable is the fact that it is possible to develop feelings with whomever you're partnered with.  after all, when you're in that close a proximity to someone who's attractive and talented, with their own charms as you get to know them better, it's hard not to be drawn to the other person.  if it happens to be a real thing, netizens are already familiar and supportive with the couples, so it's like ...

WGM is a dating service.  wub.gif

haha, i don't know.  that's just my theory.  they're all young and, as young adults, we should be able to experience the dating scene (if we want to), and i think the show is their catalyst for such a thing.  maybe!

also:

i saw the latest khuntoria episode, and i wish they'd all just have a group date.  i think it'd be funny to see how the couples interact with each other and how they'd compare, even though each couple has something unique about them.

like khuntoria is like this sweet and funny, down-to-earth couple.  honestly, the more i watch them, the more i can say that what they have is extremely natural.  maybe it's because you have khun, whose manners differ from most and is pretty distinctive in the way he treats women, and victoria just says anything on her mind and is that nice girl you can never really hate.  then there's the adam couple, who i think are another version of khuntoria; they share similar traits, except they totally take things to a whole other level.  they get jealous easily, they're unapologetic of who they are as individuals ... and ga-in is such a tsundere, it's hilarious.  finally, you have yongseo, who have their awkward moments, sure.  but i feel like when they unconsciously let their guard down and show how familiar they are with each other, they're the kind of couple that give off this natural air, like they've been together for years.  coupled with seo being extremely proper and taking care of yong, and yong pulling her out of her shell, they're like opposite forces attracting the other.

i don't know.  i just want to see what happens when you put all of them together.  tongue.gif

Guest pretty_92868

I haven't seen this pictures before...

From dcmarried:

lovingyou.jpg

lovingyou2.jpg

:wub:

Btw, happy 5mill views SeoHwa thread! and happy 200th day anniversary :D

EDIT:

panGG: Your screencaps are <3 I think they were in a rush because they had to prepare the stage for the next performer... not sure though :)

omg,see the eye to eye contact,yesssssssssssss

Guest lovekin

Hi Lovekin,

I'm always chuckling when I see your colourful entries and I always think (please, please, please don't take that the wrong way, because I'm really smiling while I'm writing this): Here comes another standpoint. *ggg* I'm really glad we've got you here. :) I think the handholding might be staged (WGM mission?), but the vibe wasn't. :) I don't know about Seohyun, but from a male point of view, he likes her a lot. ^^

Best regards,

Trent.

trent:

haha, no worries.  i know, sometimes my analysis works well with others and sometimes people don't care for it.  i feel like the more real i can make them, the more real they seem to me.  or that by doing so will enhance what yongseo has should it be for real.  smile.gif  i agree that the vibe wasn't – ha!  that was the word i was looking for.  it's the same thought i have for the show:  things might be scripted, but how they engage in conversation, their reactions – those can't be faked.  wink.gif

Guest Crystal392

timpa: I also loved their Love Light duet... hopefully Hyun will sing again with CNBLUE :P

lovekin: hehehehe we balance each other ^^ That's what makes us (Gogumas) great and why I love reading every single post :P

A couple from WGM season 1 stopped filming because they fell for each other and began dating, and that's against WGM rules. I also think they join WGM not only because of popularity, Hyun~ said she wanted to experience how it was like to be married because she wanted to get married when she gets older and she has never had a boyfriend or crush so she was inexperienced on love.

The 3 WGM couples filmed an episode together, it was a horror episode I think... don't remember exactly the details but they filmed it a week ago :)

pretty_92868: hehehe I love love love their eye contact too. Btw, don't forget it's against soompi rules to quote pictures and post one-lines so please erase the img tags and write at least one more line ^_^

Guest mimayree

I think that it's good that yongseo are different from other couples....right??:wub:

and i don't think that it's for popularity they are already popular anyways. hihihi:D

Guest missydhezz

hai!!!

this is my first time post something in soompi

i'm very happy to meet you all who love yongseo so i can spazz all about yongseo..

ups,, i forget to introduce my name,, i'm desta from indonesia.

nice to know you all!!!

i found a clearer fancam and closer, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyjbARdOg1o

credit bhlee0203 @ yt

Guest pretty_92868

Gosh I love all the goodies today. thank you for those pictures guys. Looks like I need to change my icon. :wub:

Anyway, here's a present for their 200th day together. A fanfic half inspired by that article on ALLKPOP a few days ago about the casting process used in WGM.

HALF OF SOMETHING ELSE

I hope you guys enjoy it!

At first, i don't know how to react to this,but suddenly i fell like crying. I don't know why but i was moved

Guest -Aigooo-

Can't stop spazzing omg omg ;____;

YongSeo held hands algskajgasklgjs happy shipper is happy ;__;

oh btw~ just want to share this :D

tumblr_l7x29vzaGH1qci1y3o1_500.png

tumblr_l7x1zrZ5Yc1qci1y3o1_500.png

tumblr_l7x1n1k2DO1qci1y3o1_500.png

haha~ the song You and I by park bom really fits the picture eh? XD

:D

Guest baby_bo

Oh Happy Sunday ^^ and Happy 200th Day Anniversary YongSeo Couple >>>>They're so cute together...^^

and here I wanna share with you guys here>>>I did hard sub latest EP from j2dlee's translation for easy to watch and waiting for more beautiful hard sub from rdrsub and YukiandJudy

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

j2dlee Thank you for your wonderful translation and so sorry that I didn't tell you before and took your translation to did hard sub on video.

rdrsub and YukiandJudy Thank you for your work hard. This is my first time to do hard sub whole EP. It's not easy, not easy... but you did it for us every week...Thank you ^^

(If you guys here don't like or think I'm not suppose to do..Please lets me know...)

Good Night ^^

WE always, ALWAYS appreciate people like you who sub the vids.. may it just translate without the video or with video!

THANK YOU SO MUCH.. I know each and every YongSEo shipper appreciates your effort.. thank you very much :)

ottoke!! i thought so, there will be fancams all over when i woke up and i was right! yeah!!!

btw, haha im so weird i dreamt of YongSeo rehearsing for yesterday's perf but both of them are all in white hahahha!

sharing a picture of gorgeous SEOBABY :)

04331926ad804163eca21c294af9e6e6.jpg

Guest BluMistLaydee

Please Please Please do not quote pictures and have one liners. That is against Soompi's rules and any more violation will cause for the thread to be closed by the mods

I've been seeing a few new people on the thread who have been quoting pictures and having one liners. Many of us have already asked very friendly to please avoid doing so.

If you must quote, please remove the %7Boption%7D tags that's in the front and back of the picture, or better yet, copy and paste the pics your own post.

Once again, please all new and current goguma shippers adhere to the rules of this thread and Soompi's.

to sing Love Light with hyun might be such a surreal experience for Yong. he claimed he wrote it for his first love, right? well, if that is true, hyun has now taken her claim on it. she now 'owns' the song. yong will never sing Love Light without thinking of hyun now. oh my sweet potatoes...

thank you goguma shippers for the goodies.thanks yong and hyun for the inspiration.

-- jossa

Sorry to cut your post....

Yay thank you all for the fancams!

In watching the performance I can't even imagine what it felt like for Yong to hear her sing *his* song! I'm sure he also died a million deaths right there on the stage! It looked like he was holding his hand to his heart and then reaching out for Hyun. So happy with the ending. :wub: I'm sure this meant a lot to them! They looked like they had so much fun and it was so fun to watch!

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

thanks for the subbed vids sun_sun. :)

although a lot of u guys died last night after watching the fancams, I'd like to share something after watching the subbed episode.

About the gifts:

*Frog=keroro. but she gave the frog to jungshin. some of us were disappointed because of this. but Seohyun said that she picked the gifts according to the boys' respective images. the frog suited Jungshin because that frog looked goofy.

*panda for Jonghyun- I think because of JongHyun being quite and gentle. pandas are really gentle and caring. they are massive but still manage to take care of their young. the baby panda is really small. it is smaller than the paw of an adult panda. (sorry sharing some nature stuff here). :)

*monkey for Minhyuk- I guess because Minhyuk is smart and active and playful.

*duck for Yong- I think because Yong is fun and loud sometimes. plus its color Yellow, one of Hyun's favorite color. also Hyun has a duck facemask. the duck was cute and funny. and also, many fun characters are ducks eg. daffy duck, donald duck, and other fun disney ducks. hahahahahha.

I love the part when Seohyun tried to hit Yong with the bloody hand gift. If a girl hits a guy, its a good sign that she is really comfortable with that guy.just sharing my thoughts. :):)

have a good day everyone! :)

Guest toomuchsmiling

crystal_malfoy-totally. I mean Sooyoung had been all freaking out when Yong was just tying her APRON, this must've seriously flipped her out. LOL. The others I'm sure were all spazzing/making a huge deal out of it...kind of like...ALL US GOGUMAS! :lol:

At first, i don't know how to react to this,but suddenly i fell like crying. I don't know why but i was moved

ohnoes.. don't cry.. I'll write something funny next time :sweatingbullets:

thank you crystal malfoy, jossa, gauri92, nikki, and pretty_92868 for your comments. I love them all.

and guys, I don't write many YongSeo fics, but here's the compilation those fics.

my SeoHwa fics

Guest whimsicalchild

Seohyun SNSD, Yonghwa CNBLue - RDR + Love Light@Incheon Korean Music Wave

OMG, it's sooo close! I still can't get over how awesome this performance is XD