Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

wow i havent been on here in one day and theres already been 10 pages since! this might be a little late but i just wanted to post my twitter account too since everyone else was! sayspanglue thanks for the caps everyone!

@crystal that running man poster is amazing. props to whoever made it!

are we still tweeting #yongseo today too? because i didnt get the chance to until now... :) and i cant wait to watch RDR and love light. :);)

edit:

^@babybo those caps are LOL haha.

Guest biiianx

Annyeong everyone :) I want to extend my warmest thanks to everyone who posted and updated this thread. Our #YongSeo always makes my day on a brighter side :wub:

I'm really anticipating the duet later on and will wait for the fancams to be uploaded. That moment would be AWESOME :wub:

Also, I want to join the trending on twitter for 200th day of our #YongSeo.

Here's my twitter account: aembianca

Guest digidigibob

Hello everyone!

What time will we start trending #YongSeo on Twitter? I think we should schedule a specific time.

And I also think it requires many people to be able to trend a topic. Maybe we should ask help from Soshified, CN Blue Storm and other fan-base Twitter accounts? Maybe there are Goguma fans in Twitter who don't go here and don't know our plans about the trending.

You can also follow me on Twitter

My Twitter

Guest mandyemily

thanks to j2dlee for the translation.

yesterday episode have so many things to spam about haha.

but love the cnblue f4 formed by the pd team. hehe

oh yah, i have joined the twitter .

my acc http://twitter.com/mandyemily

just let me figure out how to tweet.

:rolleyes:

Guest baby_bo

hehehe someone posted here a few pages back that he/she liked the part where the 3 boys and seohyun was at the kitchen cooking.. it feels like a happy family.. and i couldn't agree more :) here's a cap :D

happyfamilyb.jpg

Something little, but it was cute when Hyun softly said "thank you" to Yong after the boys moved away and he was holding her hand in the kitchen. :)

It was a fun (but also seemed like such a short) episode!

And i couldn't agree more to this cailei23, for me it's not little.. i was able to catch that too while streaming.. Seohyun using her soft sweet boys while thanking YOnghwa.. it's really sweet :D

Guest K1L1On1Mr4

Since it's our lovely couple's 200th day anniversary i also joined you guys to create my first ever twitter account. My tweet account :wub:

Can anybody tell me what things i have to do with my tweet? And don't forget to add my account on the list :D

Guest Crystal392

baby_bo: Awww I didn't guess #1 correctly. It's the white board right? They were looking at Yong~ likes Hyun all the message that the boys wrote right? ^^

panGG: This thread moves faster than Usain Bolt!! heheehe :lol: Maybe we will reach 5mill views and page 900 before their 200th day anniversary! :o Yes we are tweeting #yongseo right now.

biiianx: I am anticipating the perf too (CNBLUE + SeoHyun = CNBLUES). :)

Sooo do you think Hyun made the right decision on choosing the duck toy for Yong? Does that mean that Yong's lips look like the duck mouth? Does that mean she has thought about his lips? blush.gif

duckya.jpg

cr:dcmarried

digidigibob: I agree with you. Let's stop tweeting #yongseo and then tweet everyone at the same time in two hours. What time is it where you are? It's 12:02 pm in Seoul, South Korea (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=235)

so what if we begin trending at 2 pm Seoul time (in two hours)??? or in one hour (at 1pm) ?

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

sometimes I hate those animations that pops out on screen. they sometimes obstruct the view on where their hands are.

on the SC of monie1909, in one of those pics, I think it was when they are checking out the rooms, Yong grabbed Hyun's right arm but it wasn't clearly seen because of the animation.

but when Hyun got hurt, Yong never let go of Hyun's hand. :)

Guest digidigibob

digidigibob: I agree with you. Let's stop tweeting #yongseo and then tweet everyone at the same time in two hours. What time is it where you are? It's 12:02 pm in Seoul, South Korea (http://www.timeandda...ity.html?n=235)

so what if we begin trending at 2 pm Seoul time (in two hours)???

Yup, we should all tweet at the same time. It will be much better.

Ooh, I think I won't be online by that time.

What time is the Incheon Music Festival? Maybe we can schedule it before or after that?

Guest baby_bo

The closest photo I saw from Yesterday's Ystar live.

And i think i could confirm that she is wearing her couple ring, but not wearing her snsd ring :)

gallery_41322_1720_745932.jpg

gallery_41322_1720_541404.jpg

cr. as tagged

Guest Crystal392

I have no idea at what time Incheon Music Festival begins... maybe at 6pm Seoul time? (in 6 more hours)?

I wonder at what time will most people be online so it will be easier to make #yongseo a trending topic.

heartbreak: Sometimes I hate those little captions/animations too <_<

baby_bo: It does look like WGM ring, but I don't remember how the SNSD ring shape was. But if you say it isn't SNSD ring then I believe you! :)

Fancams from CNBLUE @Chucheon concert shared by bhlee0203@YT:

[Fancam] (100828) 춘천 월드레저경기대회 1 - CNBLUE ~ 외톨이야 ~

[Fancam] (100828) 춘천 월드레저경기대회 2 - CNBLUE ~ LOVE ~

*Yesterday CNBLUE had a perf on Chucheon and it was raining... ^^

i dont see anyone at twitter now. i must've click something wrong again... :sweatingbullets:

now that we know of the 2 chosen songs, i am also curious of what they will wear tonite? something blue?

Guest baby_bo

I have no idea at what time Incheon Music Festival begins... maybe at 6pm Seoul time? (in 6 more hours)?

I wonder at what time will most people be online so it will be easier to make #yongseo a trending topic.

heartbreak: Sometimes I hate those little captions/animations too <_<

baby_bo: It does look like WGM ring, but I don't remember how the SNSD ring shape was. But if you say it isn't SNSD ring then I believe you! :)

Fancams from CNBLUE @Chucheon concert shared by bhlee0203@YT:

[Fancam] (100828) 춘천 월드레저경기대회 1 - CNBLUE ~ 외톨이야 ~

[Fancam] (100828) 춘천 월드레저경기대회 2 - CNBLUE ~ LOVE ~

SNSD's ring is very thin and the stone is protruding :)

The one tiffany is wearing in this PIc. that is their SNSD ring :)

33621320.jpg

Guest haeanna

GUYS..

Incheon concert will start at 7pm South Korea time..

maybe we could start tweet an hour before until the concert ends..

it sure take a lot of participation to make it to trending lists..

let's spread #yongseo LOVE :wub::wub:

Guest Angel27391

I know that jechod & genxv has posted this before but I just can't help it after seeing how cute allkpop is.

SNSD’s Seohyun in a wedding dress for TRAX

20100828_seohyun1.jpg

SM Entertainment rock band TRAX (Typhoon of the Rose Attack on Xmas) is scheduled to release a new single titled 오! 나의 여신님 Oh! My Goodness on September 6th. To help promote this upcoming single, a promotional poster featuring SNSD / Girls’ Generation member Seohyun looking lovely in a wedding dress was recently shared by a netizen on DCInside’s BBS.

20100828_seohyun2.jpg

I’m sure CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa would approve these photos. TRAX also performed this live last week at SM Town Live 10.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had the urge to post this once I saw that sentence!!Hahaha!!! SeoHyun looks absolutely "Goddess" and Yong~ should definitely see this!! :wub: but I'm not quite sure about what allkpop said after the "Jung Mo oppa incident" :sweatingbullets: and also this one here below, jealous of fellow band mamber. HEHE!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jung Yonghwa gets jealous seeing Seohyun with Jungshin

20100828_jungshinseohyunyonghwa-460x265.jpg

The make-believe couple, Jung Yong Hwa and Seohyun, decided to visit CNBLUE’s dorm on the August 28th’s episode of We Got Married as a little gift for the three boys in the band.

Jungshin, the bass player in CNBLUE, asked Seohyun to make a meal for the hungry members. Already prepared, Seohyun gladly accepted the favor and began to cook her signature cream spaghetti and everyone went shopping together for the ingredients. After shopping, Jungshin then volunteered to help out with her cooking.

The atmosphere between Jungshin and Seohyun began to get slightly romantic, releasing the inner jealousy inside Yonghwa. Annoyed at their “romance,” Yonghwa shouted to Seohyun, “Watch what Jungshin’s saying and tell me everything that he tells you.”

The relationship of the two is definitely going strong in my opinion, and I personally think it’s only a matter of time before they become the next Jo Kwon and Ga-in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:wub::wub::wub:Next to jo Kwon & Ga In!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! I hope the couples can meet soon!!

Check out the news here:SNSD's SeoHyun in a wedding dress for TRAX

Jung Yong Hwa gets jealous seeing SeoHyun with JungShin

Guest Crystal392

jnj: I am on twitter :D

baby_bo: Thanks for sharing that pic of Tifanny. Oh the rings are very different. I am 90% sure Hyun was wearing WGM ring ^_^

haeanna: I agree! Let's trend #yongseo in 5 more hours and 30 minutes. It's 12:38pm on Seoul right now, we will begin to trend at 6pm Seoul time (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=235). Hope everyone can join and we will make #yongseo a trending topic. Gogumas I know we can do it! :)

Guest digidigibob

What if we trend at 10pm KST? Do you think their performance is already over by that time?

If so, we can already spazz on Twitter!

Guest hilaria
baby_bo: Awww I didn't guess #1 correctly. It's the white board right? They were looking at Yong~ likes Hyun all the message that the boys wrote right? ^^

i want to join too hehe.. i noticed yong's hand on the couch behind hyun's back..a bf's gesture hmm :P

thanks j2dlee's for the translations.. *back to rewatch*

the boys are so funny in their own ways..yongseo are more n more like a real couple

agree with u guys, yong maybe had gf before but he actually still don;t know the diff between like n love

if hyun easily get close to his bros, i think it's because she already feel close with yong and maybe because she thinks of them as friends

while with yong is diff case.. omo yong, think! she must feel something for you, girls will always shy around boys they like/love haha..

ps: i think i'm stuttering like jungshin.. need to learn english harder :)

Guest haeanna

SO it is decided to start trending at 6pm Seoul time until the performance ends..?

Everyone agree? or have any other better time??

let's show our power Goguma lovers~~~ B)

#yongseo is :wub::wub:

Guest Crystal392

What if we begin trending right now until tomorrow nonstop? :o there are lots of people trending on twitter right now #yongseo xD

Btw, YongHwa just tweeted a pic of him and HongKi :)

I still can't get over how pretty Hyun looked as a bride. If only we could see Yong's reaction when he sees/saw the pic.... :wub: