Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest Crystal392

LaBelle: I think almost everyone here remembers they could develop feelings for each other; actually that's why most people (in my opinion) spazz about because they hope they will date for real and that implies having true feelings for each other.

Realistically speaking, I think the probabilities for that to happen to Yong and Hyun are really high; Hyun has never been in love while Yong has, if Hyun begins to fall in love with Yong I am sure she will be in denial first and try to look for reasons that will explain her weird behavior (like when they asked her why did she think they wore similar clothes she said 'Because that's the trend' when usually someone would say 'Because we are a couple' or just laugh akwardly and say 'I don't know'; or when Yong said he was jealous and usually the girl would laugh but she asked 'Why?', even the female commentator was surprised); but as YongHwa said 'That's her charm' and that's what makes her unique :)

As for Yong, he has already been in love and I think it is easier for him to identify whether he is in love or not, he cares for her and seems like the type of guy who becomes infatuated easily but when he falls in love he only has eyes for that special someone. From the looks he gives Hyun it seems like he really likes her. I will be honest about this, most of my boyfriends (as in just friends who are boys) say that they really want someone who has a nice personality and blah blah blah but the first thing they notice is if the girl is pretty or not (the same goes for my girlfriends, and for humans in general), it is obvious that Yong really liked Hyun's appearance, so the next thing is: will he like her personality? We don't know, from the videos and interviews seems like he does but we will never be 100% sure. Also if in the end they decide to date we will never know; that's what this thread is for: to dream and go crazy about little things that they do that imply there is something more between them than just a couple for a show :D

As nomadzky said we shouldn't over analyze those things like how Hyun didn't pick YongHwa at an interview as her ideal type, or if Yong had doubts before picking Hyun. This thread is also my escape from all the stress from real life, I always love reading every single post because they make me smile and giggle and feel happy.

Sorry if this post is soo long but I needed to get that out of my chest. Let's go back to the old happy days were we would dream about them and spazz over the new episode, were we would name what were our fave parts and what do we hope and think will happen next. :D *group hug*

nomadzky: The things you pointed out give me hope that we will see them for a very long time together. I hope we will get to see Yong going with Hyun to a SNSD concert because that will mean them traveling together <3 The closest concert is in Japan right? Does anyone know when? Because SNSD Thailand's concert has been postponed. Like LaBelle, I also want to see them going to their honeymoon and doing a wedding photoshoot! :)

_d3seohyun: Really love your caps. Actually right now I am rewatching the first part of episode 8 with eng subs by xbaybiiegee6 (

) :P

I really love this fanmade video, it has already been shared but I will share it again:

by genxv

*A must watch for every Sweet Potato addict :P*

EDIT:

OMO! I topped the page with such a long post x_x

genxv: lol I just reposted your video, hope that's ok with you :) I really really loved it!! <3 Super sweet. I agree with you on your opinion about the reporters.

BluMistLaydee: Yeah! Let's just spazz about them while we still can!!! :D

Soooo.... what do you expect from their house decoration? and from the beach date?

I remember a long time ago someone posted pics from their house interior, there was a very big bed and we thought they never got to pick the furniture and that the design team did all the job (now we know we were wrong :P); did anyone save those pictures?

Guest BluMistLaydee

^ I'm more curious if they're allowed to sleep there overnight like the couples from the 1st season did?

I'd love to see him wake up her a la Alex did to Shin and the same with Son Dambi and Marco would do.

crystal hahaha i know what you mean dear

it's just after those things he said like you mentioned there and then bam that last interview on sukira just like open my eyes i mean bout my own doubts over some things, since not a lie we all want them to be real even after the shows ended

it's just how i feel bout that interview and i just need to let it out too

not saying he's not allowed to feel that way lol he's a free man and grown up can say whatever he wants XD

it's just my pov hehe

it's true who knows what will happen once the show ended, probably they become good friends or dating or keep things professional

yeah shows like this a feeling will always come between the couple, it's unavoidable, esp for someone like hyun

she just doesnt understand it and the concept of dating or flirting and all of that

i know how you guys gonna feel once i posted my opinion bout that interview

it's just my feeling, i feel my fantasy being spoiled a bit lol XD

but doesnt mean i stop supporting or spazz bout them lol

well like you said before i just being concern bout seobaby kekekeke

i just want her 1st love to be beautiful hahaha (since i had the worst and the result not good @_@)

Edit :

i thought i heard they said something bout Avatars for Decoration of the house @_@

the preview with sub wont load on me meh -_-

BluMistLaydee since they already have a house

i think they will sleep overnight, not like before no house yet and going round somewhere lol XD

Guest Trent

@all: Just wondering: What makes you think they are not taping WGM anymore? Wasn't there that fanmeeting where Yoong proudly showed off his ring pendant? When's the date of that fanmeeting? And you gotta admit that it's much easier to hide a necklace beneath your clothes than a ring.

<detectivemode>Do we have some recent Seohyun pictures where she isn't wearing *her* ring anymore? </detectivemode>

^

oh it's just new rumor said there will be new couple, and then seohwa segment ended and adam couple re-new their contract

so IF the rumor true, they prob already done filming, esp with snsd gals now taking a break and have vacation before leaving to japan

also according to Acc when Taeyeon and Seohyun dubbed an animation. hyun said she wants to watch the movie they dubbed, and the manager if im not wrong said the moviee will be released on September and they still in japan that time so she won't be able to see it

we still need more confirmation and info bout this

so dont believe it yet

Guest _d3seohyun
^ I'm more curious if they're allowed to sleep there overnight like the couples from the 1st season did?

I'd love to see him wake up her a la Alex did to Shin and the same with Son Dambi and Marco would do.

I was about to start work then read this. *spazz* :lol:

unfortunately, i think they left hours before sunrise. so they'll probably wake up next to each other on

the train. good enough for me! :P

SPOT & COMPARE

Remember the awardness between the two when they tried taking a picture together on their first meeting?

ys10.jpg

ys9.jpg

ys01.jpg

Look at them now..5 dates later :D totally had me spazzing the first time i saw this on the preview!

wonder if Yong suggested the Peace sign because of the jealousy he had with her schoolmate :lol:

ys2.jpg

ys3.jpg

ys4.jpg

ys5.jpg

Now the question is what's the current rating? Hope Yong will later ask Seobaby his status

on her SWEET POTATO RATING scale :lol:

ys6.jpg

ys7.jpg

ys8.jpg

Guest animoni

lovelovelove.png

Love how YongHwa look at SeoHyun

Guest Crystal392

BluMistLaydee: I think they are allowed if they 'get married' (now they are engaged) :) I remember I read a looooooong time ago that actually the couples didn't sleep on the house, they slept for just an hour and then they would go to their houses; they would wake up early the next day and go back to the WGM house but sometimes they did sleep there when they had an schedule very early the next day and their wife/husband was going to go too (like to a Music Show or to film a CF); I am not sure if that is true though. =/

LaBelle: As I said before, I know you worry about her but it is time for her to grow up emotionally (she is very mature for her age, but romantically speaking she isn't). :D She is almost 19 in 'normal' (non Korea) age and it's time for her to begin to have some experience in the romantic field; after all that was her purpose for joining the show right? I think she said it on the first episode. I also hope her first love will be beautiful but if it isn't, well... that's part of life and I am sure her unnies will be there for her no matter what. Just trust Yong~ and enjoy spazzing! :) Btw, when was SNSD Japan concert?

Trent: I think they are still filming but I am not 100% sure either. I haven't seen Hyun's recent pictures, right now SNSD girls are on a minivacation before promoting overseas I think.

_d3seohyun: Have I told you how much I love your screencaps? hehehehe <3 Their heads are soo close :D

amimoni: That picture and the one from the preview to episode 9 where Hyun is looking at Yong~ at the bank I think are my faves :wub:

I posted this article a looooong time ago here. It was posted by jjj06 on JoongBo thread and she gave me permission to post it here. It was an interview to WGM PD a week or two before YongSeo became a couple but it has some info about the show.

JUNG YOON JUNG'S 'WE GOT MARRIED' BEHIND THE STORY

Hwang Jung Eum·Jo Kwon·Ga In etc...The real lives of the stars that brightened 'WGM'

201002170500020_1.jpg

'We Got Married' had it's fair share of ups and downs. The slowest season pulled in 3% ratings. Now, 'WGM' is on a high roll, featuring it's hottest couples, Jo Kwon-Ga In, and Lee Sun Ho-Hwang Woo Seul Hye. Jung Yoon Jung PD has been with the program since it's birth and shares with us the secrets and behind-the-scenes of 'We Got Married'.

'We Got Married' became the nation's first make-believe marriage variety show. Despite criticisms, the show has held it's head high and is already in it's third year. 'Fake' married couples are given simple missions such as, 'Go on a vacation', or 'Go grocery shopping', that are easily carried out by real life married couples. 'We Got Married' has stayed loyal to it's basis and have attracted numerous fans.

Jung Yoon Jung PD (32) first came to MBC in 2002. When 'We Got Married' became her first program, she poured out all her energy and hard work to make the show a success. She's always kept 'WGM' in her thoughts even when she was dating, watching TV, driving, etc.

What was Jung PD's favorite moment during the past two years? She chose the episode of Hwang Jung Eum holding an event for Kim Yong Joon's birthday. Yong Joon, who lived on the 21st floor, went up to his apartment using the elevator, while his girlfriend ran up the stairs, stopping on each floor to reveal a handwritten note when the elevator doors opened. Kim Yong Joon showed tears and many viewers were moved by the event.

201002170500020_2.jpg

"Everyone started crying. I started crying again in the editing room. Only a real life couple could have pulled off that event. Also, due to a staff member's mistake, we had to shoot that scene twice. So basically, Jung Eum ran 42 floors that morning. I can never forget Yong Joon's face when he started tearing up at the 5th floor."

Kim Yong Joon and Hwang Jung Eum were added to 'WGM' when the show was receiving 3% ratings. They're addition slowly brought up the ratings and many old viewers returned. Kim and Hwang were given missions that real life couples could accomplish. Jung PD enjoyed these missions and appreciated this couple even more.

"I think the mission of revealing their bank accounts was a good idea. It was all thanks to Jung Eum's honesty. Before the shoot, Jung Eum's mother offered to put in some money into her bank account, but Jung Eum refused, saying that it was better to be honest. Her total savings were $4,870 and I remember Yong Joon jokingly saying, "I'll give you $130 so you can buy gum with that". The 'Find a house' mission was an idea I thought of while talking with my friends. It was a very realistic mission. Yong Joon, Jung Eum, and myself were extremely shocked to find out how expensive homes were in Seoul."

'We Got Married' was already a big issue before it aired it's first episode in Feb 2008. Crown J-Seo In Young, Andy-Solbi, and Hwang Bo-Kim Hyun Joong were the first 'WGM' couples that were embraced by fans and viewers. Since this show involves two celebrities spending a lot of time together, many people wonder how celebrities are paired and matched up. "I'm always asked this question, but, really, there isn't a special process or anything that we go through. We just interview a lot of stars and ask them a lot of questions. We ask them why they want to participate in 'WGM' and such. I've recently interviewed 50 celebrities who wanted to be on our show."

"After their interviews, we pair up the two that share similar styles and personalities. Interesting, funny things sometimes happen during this process. After we interviewed Lee Sun Ho, we believed that he would look good with Hwang Woo Seul Hye so we made them a couple. Later we found out that the two already knew each other and were previously set up by their friends. There was once a couple that left the show on the first day of shooting because he/she dated one of the staff members. We've also matched up celebrities with one of their top three ideal stars. Jo Kwon and Ga In were in each other's top three list so we paired them together.

The houses that the celebrities use also become hot issues. Celebrity pairings are given houses unique to each couple.

201002170500020_3.jpg

What kind of house does Jung PD see herself in? "A pension giving off a romantic feeling like the Alex-Shinae couple, or an experimental container box like the young couple, Jo Kwon and Ga In". However, since most of the houses are for filming uses only, there were many incidents when couples had to abruptly pack everything and move. "Hwang Bo- Kim Hyun Joong, Kang In-Lee Yoon Jin, Kim Yong Joon-Hwang Jung Eum couples had to move houses during filming. Moving has never been part of a mission. We had to leave because the landlord told us to leave (laughs). We rent out empty rooms and use them for filming. However, if someone decides to move into that room, we have no choice but to move out. We once used an actual celebrity's house but had to eventually move out. For instance, in the beginning, Hwan Hee requested that we film at his actual apartment so that's what we did. However, his neighbors started to complain so we had to change locations.

"NO DATING ALLOWED!"

There are some strict rules to 'WGM'. The first is: 'during the filming of the show, members are NOT allowed to date' (*outside of WGM). When the viewers watch the program, their fantasies and perceptions of the couple must not be ruined.

Secondly, phone calls between couples are restricted. The whole idea behind this rule is for the couples to be able to spill out their true feelings and emotions on camera during individual interviews. "However," says Jung PD, "this one is impossible to enforce" (laughs). The younger couples become close and comfortable with each other quickly; Jo Kwon and Ga In are both singers so they were always running into each other at music programs. It's impossible for them to not communicate.

Although it is a reality show, there are many accusations of the entire program being scripted and played out. Jung PD has been working hard to fight these accusations and shine light on the authenticity of these relationships.

"Celebrities always need to be careful with their images. However, on 'WGM', these same celebrities cry, laugh and show their true feelings. I think that's the real beauty of 'WGM'. Sometimes there are instances where (celebrity) companies interfere. During a shoot, someone will drag their entertainer out and tell them, 'You can't act like that. This is how you need to act'. It's their way of image training. Of course, there are stars who've gained a lot of popularity through 'WGM' and they become hungry for more. We understand this, but such actions do not fit well with our programs. We've had to call some management companies to stop such behaviors".

Hard efforts are still sometimes followed with bad rumors: Some celebrities are accused of acting friendly and close on screen, but once the camera is turned off, they are awkward and uncomfortable with each other. To this, Jung PD replies, "It's impossible to shoot 'WGM' if the members do not like each other. There's actually a lot of cases where it's the exact opposite. When the cameras are off, they'll cautiously hold hands or share a whispered conversation. When stylists come out to fix up their respective stars, they'll go into another room or briefly stop talking. I guess this is where the rumors came from. During Hwan Bo and Kim Hyun Jung's segment, they were climbing Mount Gi Lee and they were both so physically and mentally exhausted that they were quiet during most of the trip. People saw this and misunderstood the situation."

When real life couple Kim Yong Joon and Hwang Jun Eum left the show, break up rumors quickly surfaced online. "That couple was so dynamic. Even before we started filming, they would fight during meetings. They talked about breaking up at least three times a day. During the shoot, they would wake up and say, 'we're done, we're over', but by night, they would be holding hands and laughing".

Normal couples go through similar things everyday, but since this program involves celebrities, it is usually blown out of proportion.

"How she saved a dying 'WGM'"

201002170500020_5.jpg

Jung PD expressed how she feels when celebrities leave the program after gaining a certain amount of recognition.

"Some leave after becoming popular, but I don't feel upset about it. Stars should grab their chance when it comes to them. It's a good thing that 'WGM' could become a foundation for that. Honestly, there are times when it becomes burdensome for staff members to work with busy, schedule-packed celebrities. They come exhausted to work and it shows when they're not in a good condition. This is when we step in and decide whether or not it's a good idea for this star to continue on with the program".

Jung PD's life revolves around 'WGM'. Although she's practically given up on her social life, she happily laughs it off. There were times, however, when things became unbearably hard.

"'When 'WGM' started pulling in low ratings, they wanted to pull the plug on the show. People were saying that it was a hopeless show, featuring hopeless celebrities. This made it extremely hard to cast celebrities. Once, a star rejected our offer and said, "Why should I go on a show that's on it's deathbed?" We've been able to rise from those problems and I believe we've become a better, more mature show".

Through 'WGM', a real life couple was born and couple collaborations have become hits. Although she ended her own relationship with her boyfriend due to her busy schedule, Jung PD feels pride and joy from watching celebrities gain more fans and, sometimes, find love on 'WGM'. As of right now, Jung PD is not hungry for a man's attention, but for more love from viewers. "I really want men to watch 'WGM'. Truthfully, girls aren't that picky; they feel love and happiness just from sitting at the back of the bus with their boyfriends. I know there are some male viewers who think that 'WGM' only adds more 'nonsense' to women's fantasies about relationships and raise their expectations. We're not making this show so that only certain people can do lovely, romantic things. We're doing it so that anyone and everyone can follow suit and show appreciation to their loved ones".

Jung PD's 'WGM' stories~

201002170500020_4.jpg

"Thing you couldn't see on TV"

"Due to his busy schedule, Kim Hyun Joong constantly fell asleep during filming. I remember the staff members had a hard time keeping him awake. Also, Ga In has to eat before a shoot no matter what. She's able to fully concentrate on the shooting when she's fed."

"Stars who adapted surprisingly well"

Jo Kwon was definitely a surprise. He's an idol member with no dating experience and he's never really shown a manly side. We casted Jo Kwon with the idea of showing a different image of him. On our first shoot, he started showing the same dances and acts he did on other variety shows. We stopped him and asked, "We don't need all that. Please just concentrate on showing the real 'man' Jo Kwon". He changed his attitude immediately after that. Now, he's doing exceptionally well--it's more than we can ask for. It makes me feel extremely proud."

"What do you want to do with your 'WGM' couples?"

I want to take a younger couple on a backpacking trip. Viewers who went backpacking can say, "That's what we did" and share similar thoughts, while viewers who've never gone backpacking can watch and feel like they're on the trip as well. We've heard that many newly married couples go backpacking on their honeymoons and end up fighting. I think that'll be kind of interesting to watch."

credits: donga.com, jjj06@soompi.com (magazine issue: Feb 2010)

***if you want to take out this interview PLEASE PM ME SEPARATELY!!!!!

Do you think the beach date is their backpacking honeymoon? :o

Guest mluvzsx3

Hmm... I don't know about the contract ending. And for the person who said that they haven't done anything so it's not fair to take them out... it's not necessarily true... the couple before Seohwa was barely on before they left WGM.

But as for the contracts... I don't know... how much longer can they keep the Jo in couple? I know that everyone loves them and all (including me)... but I have a feeling a lot of Seohwa shippers would not be happy with the fact that Jo in have been together for so long but still renewing and Seohwa end their contract. i mean, thye can take a break from filming... especially since they have filmed enough eps to keep them going for like another two months... lol...

Guest jesc09

BluMistLaydee: I think they are allowed if they 'get married' (now they are engaged) :) I remember I read a looooooong time ago that actually the couples didn't sleep on the house, they slept for just an hour and then they would go to their houses; they would wake up early the next day and go back to the WGM house but sometimes they did sleep there when they had an schedule very early the next day and their wife/husband was going to go too (like to a Music Show or to film a CF); I am not sure if that is true though. =/

LaBelle: As I said before, I know you worry about her but it is time for her to grow up emotionally (she is very mature for her age, but romantically speaking she isn't). :D She is almost 19 in 'normal' (non Korea) age and it's time for her to begin to have some experience in the romantic field; after all that was her purpose for joining the show right? I think she said it on the first episode. I also hope her first love will be beautiful but if it isn't, well... that's part of life and I am sure her unnies will be there for her no matter what. Just trust Yong~ and enjoy spazzing! :) Btw, when was SNSD Japan concert?

Trent: I think they are still filming but I am not 100% sure either. I haven't seen Hyun's recent pictures, right now SNSD girls are on a minivacation before promoting overseas I think.

_d3seohyun: Have I told you how much I love your screencaps? hehehehe <3 Their heads are soo close :D

amimoni: That picture and the one from the preview to episode 9 where Hyun is looking at Yong~ at the bank I think are my faves :wub:

I posted this article a looooong time ago here. It was posted by jjj06 on JoongBo thread and she gave me permission to post it here. It was an interview to WGM PD a week or two before YongSeo became a couple but it has some info about the show.

Do you think the beach date is their backpacking honeymoon? :o

thanks for the article, crystal_malfoy! i don't think i've read that :D it's very interesting, sort of confirms my thoughts about this program. though it's a pity the interview was done before seohwa started but hey, it's still a great article.

i really hope hyun and yong stay on at least til the end of the year (demanding much? :P ). i'm really crossing my fingers on that. and the beach may have been their backpacking trip, just a hunch :P

let's all minimize speculating whether or not they've stopped filming, or if they're quitting. not only would that spoil the mood, it would also steal away some of the attention on the spazz-worthy moments of the previous episode. haven't we agreed a while back to just focus on the couple while at the same time preparing ourselves for their imminent departure? we don't really need to keep on discussing that here.

in my opinion though, i don't think they're leaving anytime soon. i hope i'm right, but then again we never know. :P

one thing is for sure though: each episode keeps getting better and better. it's like we're all thinking "oh this is the best so far!" but then a week later, we declare the same thing hahaha. i can't wait for saturday! :)

Guest chikaaaaa

let's all minimize speculating whether or not they've stopped filming, or if they're quitting. not only would that spoil the mood, it would also steal away some of the attention on the spazz-worthy moments of the previous episode. haven't we agreed a while back to just focus on the couple while at the same time preparing ourselves for their imminent departure? we don't really need to keep on discussing that here.

in my opinion though, i don't think they're leaving anytime soon. i hope i'm right, but then again we never know. :P

one thing is for sure though: each episode keeps getting better and better. it's like we're all thinking "oh this is the best so far!" but then a week later, we declare the same thing hahaha. i can't wait for saturday! :)

agree with what you said. i know we shouldn't fantasize too much about them, we should stay ground to reality. but like crystal and nomadzky said that this thread is one way to escape from reality, discussing again about them leaving the show and also about "ideal" thingy (sorry i bring this up again) could spoil that. i think it's better for us to talk about another episode that'll come to us later than talk about every possibility that could distract that. i'm not saying that we shouldn't anticipated that they'll leave the show sooner or later, but i guess it's better to save it for ourselves (i have tons of conspiracy theories about them yet i don't share it here cause i know it might spoil everything).

one thing i want to say about seohyun: she's one of the bravest girl i've ever seen. i think she's willing to take a risk by join we got married and i'm pretty sure she's already knows the pros and cons if she join one. it's the people surround her that worry me, that protect her too much. because like i said, you have to fall to feel the pain so you learn the lesson and not makin' the same mistake. i hope this wont offend anybody.

Guest venelse

Realistically speaking, I think the probabilities for that to happen to Yong and Hyun are really high; Hyun has never been in love while Yong has, if Hyun begins to fall in love with Yong I am sure she will be in denial first and try to look for reasons that will explain her weird behavior (like when they asked her why did she think they wore similar clothes she said 'Because that's the trend' when usually someone would say 'Because we are a couple' or just laugh akwardly and say 'I don't know'; or when Yong said he was jealous and usually the girl would laugh but she asked 'Why?', even the female commentator was surprised); but as YongHwa said 'That's her charm' and that's what makes her unique :)

I can't agree with you further. I've got a feeling she will definately be in denial. Just picture her unnies asking her about her ageyo on the show and i bet she will say, "no I didn't". hahaha

And the rumour about the new 'We Fell In Love 2" song is actually gonna be sung by Seulong of 2AM & IU... So much for our sweet potato couple eh.. I thought for a moment that they might have the chance of performing together...

If Seulong and IU's gonna be next on WGM, Eunhyuk Oppa is gonna be crushed hehe

Guest deknah

It's been so long I'm not writing in this lovable thread... how yall guz've been doing? it's really a superb thread. I remember last time i visit, it's @ page 378, and now??? gosh it moves fast....

BTW what's with the "not quite good" mode here??? about the YongSeo's married end, it's not confirmed yet, so please put your bad though behind and enjoy our lovely couple days.... and about Yoong's wed ring, "in my imagination, and i hope it's right" probably Yoong think it's time for him to bought another ring, expensive one, silver elements, which not gonna rust if he and Hyuun wear it long terms, and officially become a "wedding ring". cause what i see they still "supposed to be married/engaged couple" in WGM. They're not married yet, it means WGM PD won't end the show before they're married, cause it's "We Got Married" shows not "We Suppose To Be Married" shows. So relax....

However to be realistic this show will end someday (which i hope for a loooooong time) , and when that day comes, just try to accept it happily okey....

Guest Crystal392

mluvzsx3: Yeah, maybe they can film once every 2 weeks on July if both are very busy :P I am really crossing my fingers that Hyun~ will travel to Japan with Yong~ the last week of June because CNBLUE is going to have a concert there :)

jesc09: You are welcome. :) Yeah we agreed to not talk about that unless there is an official announce or something like that, we've already discussed too much about it and it got us nowhere. :P I agree with you, I know everybody knows someday they will stop filming because WGM is a show but let's enjoy it while it lasts. I can't wait for next Saturday either!!

chikaaa: You are soo right!! ^_^ She is an amazing person, but the only thing she lacks is experience about love; she made a very wise decision to join WGM to gain some experience in that field, I am sure her SNSD unnies support her and are very proud of her (Sooyoung said she was proud); I can't wait until the housewarming episode with JunShing, Sooyoung, Hyohyeon and Tiffany <3

venelse: As much as I wanted YongSeo to sing a song together, I guess it isn't the right time because Yong~ is sick and he is promoting 'Love' right now. I don't think Seulong and IU are going to be a couple, she is too young for him; she isn't even 18 xD I think she is 16 or 17

I just found this very cute fanmade video, it is short (31 secs) but sweet:

EDIT:

deknah: Whoooa! It's been so long since the last time you posted :o I actually don't remember your name but I recognized you for your siggie banner xD hehehehehe I agree with what you said, I also don't know what happened to the thread but the mode began to change. Let's make this a happy place again :) Btw, did you watch episode 8? It's the best so far in my opinioon <3

Guest lenovo

Waaaah! Good Morning Everyone. Got so much to read on.....and spazz about. =)

But I'll work first then.... READ galore!

Have a blessed Day Everyone!

Guest lenovo

BTW,

Please listen to 6:36 min

Credit genkasik2

I guess Hyun may be listening as it seemed that Yong had said something to the mic (just llike last time when Hyun had been asked upon choosing between Johnny Depp and Yong in a radio interview too.)

Timnat2010 Thanks for pointing that out. I checked it. And I thought it was pretty much like what you sed. hahaha. Spazzz... Spazz!!!

_d3seohyun: Ur screen shots are good.... even more AWESOME with ur witty captions. =) keep it up!

crystal_malfoy: Now I was brought to a different light after reading the interview of WGM's PD. Now it makes total sense. Thanks for sharing it again!

There are some strict rules to 'WGM'. The first is: 'during the filming of the show, members are NOT allowed to date' (*outside of WGM). When the viewers watch the program, their fantasies and perceptions of the couple must not be ruined. --- I remember the other SHINWA member (not Andy) who ended up dating his pair (the actress) fpr real , their segment ended right away.

AS much as I want SeoHwa to become a couple in real life... I wish they'd be really good friends after the show.... It's good that Seohyun will be able to learn how to nurture close friendships with the opposite sex without the intention of dating/getting into a relationship. Guy friends are fun to be with! That would be a level up for her as a person, and a good sign of maturity for her. I know she already has lots of Oppas in SMTOWN but at least her friendship with Yong is somewhat different, coz he's like from a different family. (company for that matter)

For Yong Oppa also, they are still new in the biz... I bet he's still got his mind on his career. Esp he wants to stay long in the biz for long. At least now, he's got another good GIRL friend. =)

Then Maybe later in the future... who knows, their once "amazing chemistry" can bloom into something more. =)

Let's just enjoy the show!

EDIT: Since I can't help but be affected with SeoHwa couple ending their contracts this June. I tweeted them. Hope they'd respond though. =)

ok so there's rumor that 2pm wooyoung gonna be the next couple on the show

also SeoHwa will end their segment and adam couple re-new their contract

anyone knows bout this rumor?

There was a rumor for a while that 2PM Nichkhun gonna be the next couple on the show and the stuffs were looking for his appropriate partner. Khunnie even mentioned thet he would join this and asked for fans's support. In 2PM boards, fans discussed which gal would be suitable to him.

Some Idol gal or Nuna?

OMG OMG WHY IS IT SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE. I SPAZZED THE WHOLE EPISODE!!!!!!

the part where seohyun's singing, "oh oh oppa, saranhae"

and yonghwa goes, "REALLY?"

OMG OMG OMG. i love this!

Guest wonderbang0210

Where is the video???

WAAHH I've been debating whether to post this or not for the past day now :

so people on the CN Blue thread have posted some translations from May 30 when CN Blue was at Sukira (with Leeteuk and Eunhyuk) but... they never translated (what I think) was a pretty crucial part of the recording...

It really pains me to write this but... I wanted to translate this part of the show for you guys and know what you guys thought...

I really tried to find someone who was talking about this part of the radio recording but I couldn't find anyone who was talking about it so... sorry if i'm not the first person to bring it up but I felt like i NEEDED to let it out~~!!

At about 32:34 from Sukira 100530:

Leeteuk: Afterschool's Nana, Lizzy, Wondergirl's Sunye ... many girls have picked Yonghwa as their ideal guy, but Yonghwa's real ideal girl is Seohyun. If this is right, clap 3 times...

Eunhyuk: Otherwise, Afterschool's Nana, Lizzy, Sunye... I like these people more. Then clap once.

Yonghwa: The reason this question is so difficult to answer is.. right now... I'm married ... *Jonghyun laughs* This kind of question is sort of... (basically he's implying it's a difficult question)

Leeteuk: So then Seohyun is not my ideal, is what you're saying

Yonghwa: No no... Seohyun is my ideal. (but kind of forced) *laughter in the studio*

Eunhyuk: So you're saying no matter if Afterschool's Nana, Lizzy, Sunye are my ideal girls, I will never receive their hearts (basically: I will never return their affections)

Yonghwa: Uhhh... yes... Well for now, we're a couple so...

Leeteuk: *laughs* Right now, his (Yonghwa's) expression is very sad/bitter

Eunhyuk: I think it'll be alright if they opened their hearts to him later

Maybe I'm overreacting... The fact that other netizens/ potatoes haven't picked up on this has to mean that I'm probably looking at it the wrong way right? The way III listened to it seemed like Yonghwa was kind of forced to pick Seohyun as his ideal and would rather have picked a different girl but... maybe that's just me. PLEASE tell me it's just me being crazy ㅠㅠ

Guest lenovo

I'm confused:

HOW OLD IS SEOHYUN??? --- Is she just really EIGHTEEN!!!!! ????? Turning Nineteen this 29th?

Can anyone confirm this? All the while she was 20, because of some interview a few months translated that she's currently 20 yo. I know korea has a diff way of counting age, but what is the truth? --- My go0sh, if she's 18. then she's so young.... No wonder she's so naive!!!!

Thanks guys!

:blink:

I was reading this: Another PD Note on the couple a few months ago.

Mabybe this was posted before I joined this forum. But here goes anyway.

News: PD's Opinions

“A character that we haven’t seen before, now on We Got Married.”

That’s how Jung Yoon Jung, the PD of We Got Married described the new Jung Yonghwa – Seohyun couple.

CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa and SNSD gal Seohyun’s first episode will be broadcast on the 27th. At 20 years old and 18 years old, the two make the youngest couple in We Got Married history.

PD Jung said, “Although they are a young couple, when they met, I saw a man and a woman. The two of them really bring a character that really hasn’t been seen in ‘We Got Married’ before.”

Regarding Seohyun, Jung said, “Lots of people were curious as to what Seohyun’s image would be. Because Seohyun is at the young age of 18, she can show the audience a fresh image that wasn’t there before.”

PD Jung expressed his opinion on Yonghwa, saying, “He’s a cool and charming guy. As expected, although he is young, he plays the role of oppa to Seohyun and plays it well.”

PD Jung wants to make this couple successful going into the future. “The two of them are the ones making the relationship. Our job will be to create missions that aren’t too extravagant as to not irk the viewers.“

credits: allkpop