cool places in Oahu, Hawaii? ^^

Guest maurreal

Guest yumi-chan

I'd have to say 99 ranch :] They have a stand full of Korean stuff, and I personally know the owner (they're very nice ^^) A lot of the latest CDS, photos, DVD's, etc. Daiei has some Korean stuff, but it's mainly a Japanese store...(hence the name, lol)

--Yumi

Guest deportedkorean

just walking on waikiki is loads of fun...

...you get to see hookers.

keaaumoku...FOB central...^_^...theres a lot of stores owned by korean people on that street.

Guest maurreal

whoaa so many places! must goo to all of them!! well, if i can xD haha thanks! :) im gonna write down all these places.. hehhee :lol: and the Daiei & Morning Glory place seems like a must go to place!! well, if i can find them xD hhahaa maybe i shall ask random people on the streets :P

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

right near ala moana, within walking distance, you can go to daei, walmart, morning glory and some other places. if you want to buy cds from daei they have a crapload of dramas and cds, calendars, keychains, wallhangings, mugs, etc, but you might as well buy them from yesasia, because most of them are the same price, or more.

Guest hippo_sleekz

Daie is supposidly suppose to be changing their name some time soon to Don Qijote so you might want to keep that in mind... Same store just a diffrent name.. I would suggest just walking around Waikiki.. If you get a chance I would suggest going to Waikele.. I would definetly suggest going to North Shore and see some awesome waves.. I think thats pretty much it..

Guest Hyunjin808

just walking on waikiki is loads of fun...

...you get to see hookers.

keaaumoku...FOB central...^_^...theres a lot of stores owned by korean people on that street.

LOL. Keeamoku.. x.x; Keeamoku is like. The best. >D Theres the.. ELLIM BOON SHIK place. the korean food is.. heavenly. *drools*

Archived