Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest laiyiwen

you're welcome guys :)

thanks tuchee & jjinx for all goodies ;)

--Sorry, if this was posted before--

어린이 여러분 어린이 날이에요!

이 세상 모든 어린이들 모두모두 축하해요

열심히 공부하고 건강하게 자라서 오빠같이 훌륭한 사람이

되어주세요..알았죠? 약속!^^

막이래

Posted at JGS's Cyworld Board: 2008.05.05 12:51

~~~~~~~~~~~

Banners & Random pics :)

d404c4ee58621fe9b2fb95d2.jpg

0c6f181e00e5350e40341749.jpg

895897468710f41b6b63e5d2.jpg

cdf2d32294413cb74723e860.jpg

9712b231cda6890aeac4afbd.jpg

608b7cee5bc31a3a2cf534b4.jpg

9dyigx5q.jpg

20080227_759e2226a9d5f13cded9R6e9sT.jpg

Keunsuk--50.gif Lol xD

_1.jpg

*credits: Baidu

interview_img02.gifinterview_img01.gif

*credits: naver

^hey there maymay

im really sorry i wasnt able to upload the video of go to extreme as i promised last time. :(

i went back to work the day after i got sick and i havent organize my files yet.

but you can visit the site where i downloaded it. idk if you know about pandora. it is actually where i download videos of jks. i think it has more vid of keunsuk than in YT. it is made global recently thats why its more easier to search vid.

i have only 5mins. break now so ill post the direct link of go to extreme and some hwangjini clips which are saved in my playlist.

ooh im sorry to hear that.. hope you r better now ^^

its okay dear, tuchee lrd posted vid of GTX2. many thanks for the links of pandora <3

but how to download files from there? its d 1st time i know this site :blush: thanks in adv, aeisha!! ^^

you're welcome guys :)

thanks tuchee & jjinx for all goodies ;)

--Sorry, if this was posted before--

어린이 여러분 어린이 날이에요!

이 세상 모든 어린이들 모두모두 축하해요

열심히 공부하고 건강하게 자라서 오빠같이 훌륭한 사람이

되어주세요..알았죠? 약속!^^

막이래

Posted at JGS's Cyworld Board: 2008.05.05 12:51

waah.. the latest entry^^ *happy*

whats that mean?... i just glad to read his entries, eventho dun understand it hehehe......:wub:

anyway here's some PS from baidu. i just love d colors!! :wub: :wub:

8e332a0e.jpg

baidujgs.jpg

baidu5.jpga70203880a257686a4c27211.jpg

baidu.jpg

baidu2.jpg

baidu4.jpg

credit: baidu

Guest tuchee11

Thanks for the vid link aeisha! ;) Awwww... She's gonna already :( Come back soon dear!

Thanks to laiyiwen & maymay for those adorable eye candies ;) Love the colors! :D

GSJ.jpg

^^ found this one dckeunsuk... The tall guy in pink probably is our Geunsuk! :w00t: He sure stands out :)

cute gifs... probably an old CF? :)

24f7dcae.gif

1-1.gif

credit dckeunsuk & as labeled

tuchee, this is a recent pictures rite?... same outfit from GS's recent clip @ his site ^^

is it a weekly/monthly program or what?.. :mellow:

wooaa tuchee, I LOVE YOU!!.. i wish someone will post the clip, and you posted it finally...thank you! thank you! *hugs*

kinda not finished yet.. hmm... to be continued kah?.. :ph34r:

aarrgghh........ i miss him! he has no activities these days... :tears: taking some rest probably.. ^^

how about the film shooting of Baby & Me? any update news about this movie? :unsure:

you're welcome dear... waaaah! You can watch the clip from keunsuk.com... why can't I? are you a member? huhuhuh... I can't register yet... tried to email the webmaster but no reply yet :( I think GTX2 is a weekly sports program...

no update of baby & me yet... hope to hear something about the movie soon :D

hi Mz_Hyunki, *yeah.. tts me! ^^*

btw, you can read from previous pages, some friends lrd posted links of GS movies/dramas/clips, such as Hwang Jin Yi [drama] or Crazy Waiting . also Alien Sam & One Missed Call Final [Horor movie]. ^^

hi maymay..

glad to see you here..thanx for the info^^...I'll try searching it... :)

hi Mz_Hyunki! Welcome to the thread fellow eel! *waves*

Gaaaaah! I wish there was etude here... Jealous of you guys... I want caffe latte and etude products :tears: I'll go look for more Korean stores here :D

btw, I found this vid on daum

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?cli...%E5%B1%D9%BC%AE

It's Geunsuk in his younger years... does anyone know what drama/show this is? :)

hi tuchee11

thanx you welcome me very warm

thanx for the clip too..he is so young there :w00t: :w00t:

and everyone

many thanx for all goodies..

there is so many goodies here..

komawo chingu^^

you're welcome dear... waaaah! You can watch the clip from keunsuk.com... why can't I? are you a member? huhuhuh... I can't register yet... tried to email the webmaster but no reply yet :( I think GTX2 is a weekly sports program...

ehh...you can't?? though you can.

i just could registered. what a lucky i am B)

btw. here's i took caps of the clip iv mentioned. it was posted on April 30th.

i dunno how 2 download clips from keunsuk.com :blink:

Subject : 감사 인사말

신인상 수상 감사 인사말

e4cd2d9e.jpg

credit: keunsuk.com

Guest skittles*

It took forever because I'm new to subbing, so a thank you comment on my youtube would be appreciated. :)

I will upload the other parts later today or tomorrow.

Jang Geun Suk Cyworld Entry Translations

Children, it's Children's Day today!

To all the children in the world, Congratulations!

Study hard and grow up healthy

to become an important person like oppa...okay? Promise! ^^

Thanks to everyone for the goodies!

I really liked the Daum video tuchee posted. Young Geun Suk! I wish I had a copy of it. It's a cute love story where the two characters start to like each other, but right when Geun Suk confesses, he also tells her he has to go to France. He asks her to wait for him for 10 years, because she likes the number ten, thus the title, My Lucky Ten. :)

Guest softshellcrab

It took forever because I'm new to subbing, so a thank you comment on my youtube would be appreciated. :)

THANK YOU!!

Guest SillyYun

Thanks for everything!

Everyone is so alive :P

My away for few days wont kill? :)

I've been doing up forum, click below haha~

Anyway thanks for translation..

For more stuffs if there is..i'll update it in morning

its 2am now..still doing up on other forum plus i got work tomorrow..

ahjumma needs to earn money~

isnt it mother's day today?

Guest DongBangBoys

I just knew he's close with the girl from CSHJ! ha!

Yeah..I'm jealous XD

but then again he thinks of her as a brother, so it's all good! We still have a chance girls! haha

Guest newlili

Dongbangboys: If you want a chance with JGS, you have to try the mommy first : bride something to the mommy SillyYun first though, then she might let you go out with JGS (:

Happy mother day to SillyYun, JGS's Soompi mama !

Guest DongBangBoys

Dongbangboys: If you want a chance with JGS, you have to try the momy first : bride something to the mommy SillyYun first though, then she might let you go out with JGS (:

LMAO!! It's true. But I think she thinks I'll be too weird for our Geun Suk. Everytime she thinks of something silly she says it's inspired by me. XD hahah. And I'm the girl who takes pictures naked..RIGHT MOMMY GEUN SUK??

jk. LOL

She'd approve of me, right?? RIGHT? XD

Haha---now that I see "perfume"

...Does oppa smell good...? I wonder what he smells like...! XD<-------there goes perverted SupErnova again....XD

Thanks for the scans!

Wow, he's even in Japanese magazines now~!!

I see it's for the DoReMi movie........

I'm dying for someone to sub it so I can watch it!! :D

Edit:

Haha, it's so cute how he spoke Japanese, haha, he's multilingual~!

I love his voice!

Thanks for the vid, tuchee~!! =]

for some reason i always think of celebs as nice-smelling 24/7, and it's no different for JGS! it's almost as if celebs aren't human.

i didn't know he was multilingual. his 'shares' just shot up big time!

ahh I'm becoming obessessed with this guy now! haha Just watched Hong Gil Dong~~

too bad i've ONLY discovered him not long ago...cuz i missed his visit to shanghai!! and i live in shanghai lah~~ sigh.. LOL

hope the schedule gets updated soon!! hehe

oh no. i would've kicked myself if i were u. something pretty similar happened to me when suju came over but at least i got to see them at their concert

isnt it mother's day today?

working hard keun suk omma. we'll anticipate ur return so do ur work with no regrets. i totally forgot it was mother's day back home (cos in eire it's in march) til my sister called me to ask if i wished my mom but i couldn't contact home.

Guest softshellcrab

Yeah..I'm jealous XD

but then again he thinks of her as a brother, so it's all good! We still have a chance girls! haha

no no i dont want geun suk i want prince chang hwi XD

yea yea she doesnt look like she likes him more than that. from the stories i read and heard.

Guest jjinxx

I will upload the other parts later today or tomorrow.

Jang Geun Suk Cyworld Entry Translations

Children, it's Children's Day today!

To all the children in the world, Congratulations!

Study hard and grow up healthy

to become an important person like oppa...okay? Promise! ^^

Thanks to everyone for the goodies!

I really liked the Daum video tuchee posted. Young Geun Suk! I wish I had a copy of it. It's a cute love story where the two characters start to like each other, but right when Geun Suk confesses, he also tells her he has to go to France. He asks her to wait for him for 10 years, because she likes the number ten, thus the title, My Lucky Ten. :)

thank you, i love you! lool they're so funny! and gosh Geun Suk is cute as ever, i really like the way he styles his hair, haha...i also like how he says that clothes express who he is...cuz a lot of other people just wear expensive stuff to show they have money...

thanks for all the compliments hunnies! i can't stop getting enough of oppa so i'll probably stay up late one night and go crazy trying to make more goodies (but for now i have to work on my research paper ]`:

and thanks for all the vids and pix! :blush:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TOO! :lol:

Guest johanaiscrazy

sweet . first time in this thread. i love JKS he's just wonderfull i'm happy i found this thread :D .btw. loved hong gil dong!!!! :D

^ thanks a lot skittles! will leave u a comment on YT. i just watched the sp on daum. sigh.. the sweetness of first love. quite cliché but still cute nevertheless. why did he get beat up? aren't those kids the ones he said goodbye too at the end? did he try to kill himself or was he just being melodramatic when he went into the water?