Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

btw, I found this vid on daum

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?cli...%E5%B1%D9%BC%AE

It's Geunsuk in his younger years... does anyone know what drama/show this is? :)

woaahh.... tuchee, seems you always got JGS sites! im so impressed to you, i wish i could search all sites which posted JGS stuffs just like you :rolleyes:

many thanks as usual! <3

Tuchee11: o0o0o look at you girl, with your hot gif! lol!

rite, hot GS's avatar!.. :w00t: hmm.. wonder it's from Caffe latte's making clip? B)

jjinxx, welcome to eel's family... ^^

yess.. GS is really HOT, esp @ HGD.. handsome, has a deep & sexy voice! ;)

OMG! 6 pages more way to reach page 100!!..hurry eels!!~~ fighting!~~~ :w00t:

Guest softshellcrab

was geun suk in any of the love letter show? cuz so far i havent seen him. someone mentioned if should sub the come to play show with geun suk-YES id love to watch it subbed. thank you! :D

Guest tuchee11

Tuchee11: o0o0o look at you girl, with your hot gif! lol!

LoL! It's just too cute so I decided to make it my avie :D

Hong Gil Dong Special (en)

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1srX30WHc0I

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NR-MnWwB9s

Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jff0VW8oiBA

Part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiXvw5qbLEs

Part 5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXA8x4sGkP8

Part 6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25MQdCcBwHo

Part 7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig1kELApol8

Not sure if this has been added.

But JKS is so adorable on there.

I'm a newbie to this thread. Still in the process of finishing up Hong Gil Dong, too!

Thanks for the link :)

A big wave to anf322 & jjinxx! :D Welcome new eels! ;)

woaahh.... tuchee, seems you always got JGS sites! im so impressed to you, i wish i could search all sites which posted JGS stuffs just like you :rolleyes:

many thanks as usual! <3

rite, hot GS's avatar!.. :w00t: hmm.. wonder it's from Caffe latte's making clip? B)

I just can't help it! LoL! Hunting for JGS goodness is like a habit already... and it's hella fun :lol:

I found that Caffe Latte clip on the official website... it's like a part of the screen saver... you can download the screen saver on the site btw... www.lovecaffelatte.com :D

Oh! I made some gifs of some of the clips :) Gaaaaah! I dunno how to compress it! :(

latte03.gifcf01.gifcf02.gif

newlli: Oh, really? Have fun with One final Missed call. :sweatingbullets:

bunnybunny: I don't know Korean, so i can't understand what it says in the video. thanks or your information. But in his drama/movie/performation list in page 1 don't have this. Right?

hohoho.. i just found a clip about premiere of One Final Miss Call - interview with GS :wub:

iv downloaded the movie but havent seen yet, coz i hate horor film,

but i must watch it asap since GS played on it, but watch with my sis, though..LOL *im too scare watching alone :P*

wooottttt!!~~~~ thanks tuchee!! *run to lovecaffelatte.com*

Guest newlili

Tuchee11: those gifs are so cute . Thanks! Finally, I think he is resting right now, I'm glad but I miss him hic hic ...

Guest phinphim

hohoho.. i just found a clip about premiere of One Final Miss Call - interview with GS :wub:

but i must watch it asap since GS played on it, but watch with my sis, though..LOL *im too scare watching alone :P *

Thanksfor your link. Interesting!

In One missed call, Geun Suk is deaf and dumb people.So, You can see his ability to show the ecomitions by his faces. hvae fun with One missed caal!

Guest silkpaper

I just can't help it! LoL! Hunting for JGS goodness is like a habit already... and it's hella fun :lol:

I found that Caffe Latte clip on the official website... it's like a part of the screen saver... you can download the screen saver on the site btw... www.lovecaffelatte.com :D

omg the gifs are super cute...such a pretty boy :wub:

and thank you x7654345 for the site ^-^

who can resist this guy?

Guest softshellcrab

yea the one final missed call i was wondering how he'd speak cuz i dont thk he speaks japanese but then he actually can act using sign languages and took role as a person who cant speak. he's so versatile :D

awww its ok just watch it alone. ive seen scarier movies like ju on and shutter (thai). but this one i thk maybe because i was too focused on watching geunsuk i forgot its a scary movie haha! and i didnt watch it alone dats y. but yes its ok! XD dont have to be scared (ya rite! :D)

Guest laiyiwen

More Scans

5ad8951b1a4019088618bf8a.jpg

c0065ad99702e0f839012f8a.jpg

fbe8540eecf536db7bcbe187.jpg

e5d2107a756baafc2f73b3d8.jpg

ce81f713fddc63135baf536c.jpg

c425e81bb33a1cebae51336c.jpg

9fc9b445b88f352e87947387.jpg

6aee8d1816d3341634fa41b0.jpg

5ad8951b1a4819088618bf92.jpg

d745aa54a110100e3b2935be.jpg

ab36e5cea8f91d1292457e84.jpg

61c25df4cf2f82c8f3d385bf.jpg

6d3e3dd5da903dd550da4bbe.jpg

08aa2a336d620ae91b4cff67.jpg

7cfacf24054d49104d088dd5.jpg

fd9b29b387d8a2b6d8335abc.jpg

Goodies

a5d2ecfa.gif3f01271f86136670f624e411.gif

691154A378726AB3169EF872A8B6EFB7.gif90269e10c363fd11203f2eff.gif

My apologies, If these were posted before

e1785294308d400dd21b70ce.jpg

e551dc240957aa38d40742ce.jpg

20080509_ffc31cdb82191cf75398LeyvAV.gif

QQ-9.jpg

JGS sleeping like an angel~ :)

bfc56c01bd21fb11728da568.jpg

91489efb1d34a676024f5657.jpg

debfcf4c11d6d4ebd62afc57.jpg

0f1db73b6741fcfa14cecbef.jpg

e4476fa175c87f9946106457.jpg

b7cc731e0d10f00d40341779.gif

JGS as pretty girl

untitled4.jpg

200612111649368447.jpg

200702220900339934.jpg

200702221110413947.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

*credits: Baidu

Guest jjinxx

thank you all for the warm welcome! *eel hug* ^_^

but i must watch it asap since GS played on it, but watch with my sis, though..LOL *im too scare watching alone :P*

wooottttt!!~~~~ thanks tuchee!! *run to lovecaffelatte.com*

thanks for the clip! When I heard Geun Suk would be acting with Maki i thought that'd be cool but someone said they don't actually meet each other in the movie.. :( It would have been fun watching them act together even if they weren't in a relationship... oh well! hehehee..

I love that he's such a great actor *sigh* :rolleyes: lol, now i'm just going to ramble on about how much i admire his talented-ness....yadayada..love him! X]

here's a banner i made. it's not the best but i try, lol!

jgsbanner.jpg

dang, so many pictures! gosh JGS oppa is so cool! and too cute to be true! lool!

Guest jjinxx

Welcome to the thread :lol:

I totally agree with you, i defiantly fell in love with the way he look in the drama, but i was suprised when i found out how young he was and that he was the exact opposite of his character in Hong Gil Dong but i still love him (i prefer him being playful rather than the serious silent type) :sweatingbullets:

augh! totally agreed! in HGD, i was so fascinated and in love with his serious and princely looks and character cuz he did such a brilliant job of playing Chang Hui's role (!) not to mention that low sexy voice that always made my head turn (lol, drool)and then it got even BETTER when i see him in the specials with hundred mile smiles and joking and mimicking his coactors...hehehehe, XD he's adorable! :blush: and then i go on and watch him in the shows and he just always gets me laughing!!!! XD

:w00t:

Guest oceanangel

ahh I'm becoming obessessed with this guy now! haha Just watched Hong Gil Dong~~

too bad i've ONLY discovered him not long ago...cuz i missed his visit to shanghai!! and i live in shanghai lah~~ sigh.. LOL

hope the schedule gets updated soon!! hehe

Guest tuchee11

Thanks for the bunch of cute Geunsuk goodies laiyiwen & jjinxx :D Loads of eye candies! :wub:

oceanangel, you're new here too? welcome to the thread! :D

GTX 2 pics

20080429--001.jpg

20080429--153.jpg

GTX2.jpg

GoTo_01.jpg

GoTo_02.jpg

GoTo_03.jpg

random ones

4b2e2ede0c49af4695ee373d.jpg <--- :wub: sorry if posted before but he's just so darn good looking here!

DSC07763.jpg

18047.jpg <--- young JGS in a stage play

credit dckeunsuk, baidu & as labeled

laiyiwen, little GS was soo cute! he turned to a HOT guy now!~~ :w00t: :w00t: many thanks! :wub:

jjinxx, i love the banner with strong colors! awesome! * i like purple, though.. :wub:*

oceanangel, welcome to eel's family. im newbie too, lets drooling together! haha..LOL

GTX 2 pics

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg267/t...080429--001.jpg

credit dckeunsuk, baidu & as labeled

tuchee, this is a recent pictures rite?... same outfit from GS's recent clip @ his site ^^

is it a weekly/monthly program or what?.. :mellow:

wooaa tuchee, I LOVE YOU!!.. i wish someone will post the clip, and you posted it finally...thank you! thank you! *hugs*

kinda not finished yet.. hmm... to be continued kah?.. :ph34r:

aarrgghh........ i miss him! he has no activities these days... :tears: taking some rest probably.. ^^

how about the film shooting of Baby & Me? any update news about this movie? :unsure:

Guest aeisha

^hey there maymay

im really sorry i wasnt able to upload the video of go to extreme as i promised last time. :(

i went back to work the day after i got sick and i havent organize my files yet.

but you can visit the site where i downloaded it. idk if you know about pandora. it is actually where i download videos of jks. i think it has more vid of keunsuk than in YT. it is made global recently thats why its more easier to search vid.

i have only 5mins. break now so ill post the direct link of go to extreme and some hwangjini clips which are saved in my playlist.

edit

i topped the page. 5page more to go and its 100th page. i hope i could leave a post in the 100th page. i think i should really quit my job to be here often. :lol:

go to extreme2

hwangjini -proposal ep->my fave scene :blush:

hwangjini kissing ep -behind the scene-

hwangjini -first kiss-

hwangjini -jks death ep-

hwangjini -sweet moments-