Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest aindy

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy54/bb...25828_59810.jpg

source: http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/news/view.asp?seq=341408

same news which posted by shiro but in Kor ver.

summarized by me (pls repost w/ a proper credit):

JKS will sing a song called "wings of dream" on the occasion of "Valunteer 1365 Ready Action" event on March 27.

"Valunteer 1365 Ready Action" is an activity that 5000 people in Soeul volunteering to practice sharing w/ large-scale volunteer activities.

"wings of dream" ws written by a singer "Kim Hyun Chul" and CD will be released on April 20.

so, this is a good news he was talking about a few days ago? eieiei a CD release. ummmmm not bad. looking forward to hear this full song. ^^

SoyaBeans.. thanks a bunch for this article..

can't help but grin.. we will be filled with Sukkie pics/vids/fancams of his perf this weekend.. i can't wait!!

and that song as well.. why April 20th? can't be a little bit sooner? haha..

Jang GeunSeok’s singer debut? Participation in charity project album

Jang GeunSeok will be releasing a song ‘Dream, Lift Your Wings’ for charity project album.

The charity project album ‘Dream, Lift Your Wings’ is produced under singer producer Kim HyunChul and Jang GeunSeok will take part in singing the song ‘Dream, Lift Your Wings’. Other than Jang GeunSeok, there will be other versions of the song sung by In Sooni, Kim JangHoon, and Im TaeKyung etc.

Jang GeunSeok will also be performing the song on 27th March in Seoul Square at the ‘Volunteer 1365 Ready Action’ event. The sales of the charity album will be used in support of a good cause to funding low income households and need children’s education, and through this, Jang GeunSeok will also be showing features as a singer.

The song will be revealed online on 20th April.

credit: K-Bites

hi.. I'm a new fan of JGS.. I adored him during Hwang Jin Yi days but I totally fell for him in YB.. :wub:

anyway, seems like he always feels something special for his female lead, hmmnn... :rolleyes:

is he currently dating someone? how's his relationship with PSH? I noticed they're REALLY close during the BTS of the drama...

I wonder what type of hairstyle or rather what wig will he wear tmr. anticipating~

but no matter what hairstyle he is still as cute and gorgeous right? :P

its a pity that i cannot watch it live tmr. >.< guess will hv to watch it at youtube at a later time.

eels, have to rely u all for the update for baeksang tmr. :)

Guest SoyaBeans

what time is he performing?

as per schedule said, event will start @ 2.00 pm but JKS supposed to b there b4 starting time. ^^

Guest Eliana.Bando

Hi, everybody!! I tried to stay away from this forum, but simply could not!

I have to stop JKS researches because of my husband jealousy! I even could not send my message to JKS to sears because of it! My husband really got jealousy! He never act this way before! It just came to confirm that JKS is really a great, great, great actor! I came to this conclusion because I am fan of another actors, but my husband never mind or care about that...

Well... besides that, Im really, really very happy for JKSbyul be sharing us those 2 videos! JKS really seems to be sweet and kind with everyone! Cant wait for tomorrow also!

And... Im just wondering what would be the next bait... hum.... singer? drama? photos from his new camera? So well... Anything that come from him will be just fantastic and magic to us... Lets just wait and discovery it!

Anyeong ka seo! Kisses from Brazil!

Guest brumeux

Sorry if this is a double post...

For those in Singapore, KBS World (ch. 173) will show Baeksang Awards from 23.20 until 01.20 ..... Awww.. I am so excited...

here is the details :

The 46th Paeksang Arts Awards

Infotainment

Next Showing Times:

23:20Today

26 Mar 2010

On KBS World

00:20Tomorrow

27 Mar 2010

On KBS World

Guest te_400

is JKS/JGS singing only or will he be receiving an award too at the paeksang tomorrow?... i love sukkie's smile it melts me hehehe

is JKS/JGS singing only or will he be receiving an award too at the paeksang tomorrow?... i love sukkie's smile it melts me hehehe

He will be attending the Baeksang Award today... and the singing will be tomorrow at the charity event.

KBS World is gonna cover the award show? I'm so gonna be glued on TV tonight... :lol: Thanks for the info, brumeux... :D

Guest brumeux

you're welcome, shiro401.

it will be 2hr show, not sure if there is any red carpet moments

Indovision has that channel? should be 10.20pm your time.

am curiously waiting for the wig. :P

Guest te_400

He will be attending the Baeksang Award today... and the singing will be tomorrow at the charity event.

KBS World is gonna cover the award show? I'm so gonna be glued on TV tonight... :lol: Thanks for the info, brumeux... :D

thanks for the info.. i hope someone could record or upload it since we do not have kbs in our country.... also the pics thanks again fellow eels

Guest daily_tofu

Chinese translation of today's message

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=735493949&c...CE%FD&pn=90

电击的较量

这是今天给大家看的照片

是Holang和本尊饭食的比较。

终于从今天开始我要正式管理我的饮食。

我今天喝的海带汤是一点调味料或者盐都没有放的海带+水+大蒜+紫苏油(小得像豆)

我说了,演员这么吃那么是不是旁边的经纪人也应该帮忙一起这么吃呢?

看都不看的Holang一口气喝完了海带汤之后大叫这是什么呀!应该多少放一点盐吧!

然后胡乱往嘴里放了各种调料和泡菜!

和经纪人打闹了起来...

张演员饮食管理point

不要摄取既含盐又含碘的食物。

不要挑食,要什么都吃。

外面一个人用餐时就吃吃便当吧。

高蛋白食物的point(一定要吃没有调料的)

正当摄取酒喝饮料

要有规律性的饮食习惯

还有不能遗漏XX规律练习

很好奇XX是什么吧?

要我告诉你们吗?HOHO~~

当然是零食咯!

今天也没有接龙!

我要去试明天百赏奖的假发了,哈哈!

I think he said he's watching what he eats now... so he put little salt in the seaweed soup... and his friend complained about it... :lol:

The last sentence... did I read it right? He said he's going to try out wigs for tomorrow Baeksang Award? :o Can someone please translate the message? Omo omo... more nervous by the minute... :lol:

haha.. no Shiro, it's the other way around. He didn't put any salt. In fact he didn't put any seasoning at all.

It was just seaweed + water + garlic + basil oil.

So...

Without even looking at the seaweed soup, Holang gulped the whole thing down and then yelled "What the heck is this! You should at least put a little bit of salt!"

Then the manager messily ate a variety of sauce and kimchi (to add flavor I guess) hahaha..

I love this part, this is really cute: 我说了,演员这么吃那么是不是旁边的经纪人也应该帮忙一起这么吃呢?

He said that.. if an actor is eating that kind of food, shouldn't the manager on his side also help him by eating the same kind of food too? :lol:

yeah he mentioned he's going to tryout wig.. omo.. wig???

@tofu: lolz... it seems I read it right... I did say "little salt", not "a little salt"... :P

Anyway, here is the translation from Muse @ Cri J. She put it in the free board, so I guess it should be okay to repost it here? :D

--------------------------

Title: Immediate Comparison!

Today the picture to be shown is....

The dining table comparison of HulRang and me..

* 헐랭(HulRang) is one of his manager

Because of diet menu planning started from today at last

I'm eating sea mustard soup of sea mustard + water + garlic + perilla oil (as small as bean) without seasoning and salt.

* 미역 : sea mustard (in Korea we usually eat this seaweed soup. It is said that this seaweed helps to clean our blood.)

--abstract: He complained about his manager--

I'll fight and beat my enemy-like manager..

The key of Actor Jang's diet menu

Never ever absorb the food with sodium or natrium.

Never ever skip a meal and eat the food of tasteless.

(맡습니다 : it's actually "smell" but, I think he miss-typed it instead of 먹습니다. ㅠㅠ)

In addition, at the time of eating out I'm the one in trouble, so preparing a lunch box.

High-protein food ingredient is the main key! (without seasoning , eating tastelessly)

Impossible to drink liquor and soda.

Regular eating habits if possible.

And not-missing and regulated XX practice

HoHoHo What is XX?? Are U anxious to know it?

I don't wanna let you know Cri? HoHoHoHoHoh

For a while don't give me snack time!

Today no comments neither!

I have to order my wig to wear for tomorrow's BaekSang awards. WooHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa (Big laugh sound)

Guest daily_tofu

@tofu: lolz... it seems I read it right... I did say "little salt", not "a little salt"... :P

:lol: you're right... i just read your post again..

btw he bought an air soft gun for one of his manager.. is it this manager? not manager Kim right?

The logo looks like someone doing dakchan.. and an eel.. I wonder what's the concept behind it ^^

I think the airsoft gun is for geun-sama. Sukkie was wondering what to give him for his bday. :D

I really like the logo. It's ingenious. The cri J is clearly written and there's a little dot with Suk name on it. It looks like a person doing dakchan and at the same time looks like an eel too. I wonder how long and how many tries it took to come up with this idea... *standing ovation :lol: *