Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

I read the translation of his message in the official website (cannot say thank you enough to ks-holic for doing such a wonderful job), and I got teary eyed. Fifteen minutes later, I re-read the message again, and I still got teary eyed. :P I was, and am, so touched by what he said. HAPPY TO BE HIS EELS... B)

And I feel it's such a waste that many of his fans will never get to read what he was trying to say. So I'll just post the translation here for a while before removing it... let's say tonight, before I go to bed in 6 hours. *I hope I won't get in trouble for doing this... ^^;; *

PLEASE DON'T REPOST IT ANYWHERE ELSE!

Translated by ks-holic@jangkeunsuk.co.kr

Hey there! It`s Keunsuk.

You must`ve had a hard time so far..

You must`ve exhausted..

You must`ve been waiting for today for sooo long, mustn`t you?

I hope all ur pain & frustration can be wiped away thru being & sharing time with me today..

As one of the scenes from `You are hansome` says, I know you fans.. will not stay next to me forever..

Thou I knew it, I couldn`t help feeling scared once I virtually heard that directly from you guys..

U know I must`ve felt that I would be left alone.. feeling lonely in the end of this path..

Yet.. I am not weak any more..& will make myself stronger..

Even if ur heart does not go pit-a-pat anymore in front of me.. or u forget who I (Jang Keun Suk) am.. I will not be shaken!

(Gosh.. this segment makes me feel sooooo sad.. KS..Don`t say such thing again.. Never in the future.. My heart is aching -_- U know we will never leave u alone.. Just not possible..)

Rather, I will stay firm & solid so that I can open my arms wider to hold u tighter & warmer once you, who have forgotten me, come back to me..

I guess ``Trust`` is the most important thing (in life).., and I will give ``my Trust`` to you all..

(mm soooo touched.. Isn`t he soooo adorable??)

Trust me..

your Jang Keun-Suk will grow stronger, firmer and less vulnerable.

If you can, I wish you can joi*n me on my further sepping forward.. I ``truly`` wish you can walk along with me all the way through to the end..

Please raise me up and give me warmest comfort if you find me collapsed down or deppressed in the middle of my journey..

My Jangeos(Cri-Jers/Eels/Fans)....

I love you all..Cri..

(:P-I`m happy to be ``his`` hehe)

Guest crazy_guava

New Info from Keun Suk Official Fan Club

题目: 2010 JangKeunSuk Asia tour in taipei

(副标题: 真正的美男来了! 张根硕亚洲巡回台北站)

- 售票OPEN: 2010年2月6日(六) 中午12时 正式开放

- 官方售票处: http://www.g-music.iticket.com.tw/index.php

- 公演日程: 2010年3月7日 晚 6时30分

- 公演地点: 台北国父纪念馆

Title: 2010 JangKeunSuk Asiatour in Taipei

-open selling ticket:06/02/2010 (Sat) 12p.m.

-officially web for selling ticket: http://www.g-music.iticket.com.tw/index.php

-Performance schedule : 07/03/2010 6.30p.m

-Performance place : Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall in Taipei

P/S: please correct me if i done anything wrong ~=)

Guest miniejungle

I read the translation of his message in the official website (cannot say thank you enough to ks-holic for doing such a wonderful job), and I got teary eyed. Fifteen minutes later, I re-read the message again, and I still got teary eyed. :P I was, and am, so touched by what he said. PROUD TO BE HIS EELS... B)

And I feel it's such a waste that many of his fans will never get to read what he was trying to say. So I'll just post the translation here for a while before removing it... let's say tonight, before I go to bed in 6 hours. *I hope I won't get in trouble for doing this... ^^;; *

(:P-I`m happy to be ``his`` hehe)

shiro, thank you so much for posting the translation... I don't think Sukkie will mind if you share it with other eels who - for some reasons can't join the fanclub. as his eels i guess the best we can do is to channel his love to his fans wide and far, so that people out there know what kind of a person he is, and why we love him. I love how he said he was afraid of being abandoned but would learn to become stronger... my baby boy felt insecured.... :( :( don't worry Sukkie, we won't abandon you, and we will join you till the end.

today i feet really sad so I cry at almost everything... and reading this message touched me so much. I'm glad I've chosen good namjas to give my love to. Sukkie, I'm gonna be "yours"!

thanks crazy_guava for the taipei FM info. so he'll kick start his FM in Taipei first? hmmm it's trange - i thought he would go to China first... I'm praying he will hold his S'pore FM when I'm around. Please God, please...

Guest crazy_guava

thanks crazy_guava for the taipei FM info. so he'll kick start his FM in Taipei first? hmmm it's trange - i thought he would go to China first... I'm praying he will hold his S'pore FM when I'm around. Please God, please...

shiro, thank you so much for posting the translation... I don't think Sukkie will mind if you share it with other eels who - for some reasons can't join the fanclub. as his eels i guess the best we can do is to channel his love to his fans wide and far, so that people out there know what kind of a person he is, and why we love him. I love how he said he was afraid of being abandoned but would learn to become stronger... my baby boy felt insecured.... :( :( don't worry Sukkie, we won't abandon you, and we will join you till the end.

today i feet really sad so I cry at almost everything... and reading this message touched me so much. I'm glad I've chosen good namjas to give my love to. Sukkie, I'm gonna be "yours"!

lolz... you're right. I think it's okay to put the translation here since I saw ks-holic posted the translation in the free board area too. :D

He always seems invulnerable to me, but this letter brought out another side of him I've never known. And I love him the more for it, because now he seems more like someone I could identify with, and less of the star (to borrow Go Mi Nam's phrase :P)

I think he chose Taiwan first, because it's only one place? While going to China, he might visits several cities.

I'm also praying his Spore FM won't collide with my other travel plan... Please God, please... :P

Guest jaimejgs

Thanks shiro401 for posting the translated message from Keun Seok.

This is just another reason to LOVE him more.

He is very down to earth and he loves his fans so much, and we love him right back.

This makes us eels and him so much closer.

I really wish I could see him again. I hope he comes to Japan this year.

btw, sorry mods, I can't wait to get my autographed photo!! :D :D

I wonder how much will the ticket cost for the Taipei FM.

Korean official fan club members are so lucky that they went for free (am I right?). I hope overseas fans will enjoy some benefits when he come over. Can't wait!

Thanks to all for the pictures, videos and translation! Love his handwriting! How can anyone be so prefect?! Aww..

I didn't see any fancam or video where he show his wardrobe. Any one care to share?

Guest seichan90

I really really love SUKKIE OPPA! He's so wonderful and incredible!!!!!

His letter make me cry non-stop!

Thank u for so many pics, vid and translation!!!!!

Guest poorocker

i went to the Samsung store to check out Yeppi ..... I can't get JKS and the song off my head .... I'm considering getting one to load up his music and his pics so I can have him with me all the time :)

sorry to cut your post..

Really? Fans who take photos have to leave hall? Omo..

So there will not any fancam of that event?? Sad..

But, lucky that there will be DVD of that FM.. Can't wait for the news.. :D

that must be the reason why cams are prohibited in the venue. yay, i hope i can get a copy of that

dvd!

guys, thanks so much for sharing all those Sukie pixies.. :) omgeee, he really is Hawt! ;)

Guest nguyethang

**melting...melting* at the pic...gorgeously handsome :).

Thanks for the welcoming to the pond. Thanks for the link...I can't wait to go home and check it at home. Can't quite check it in the office (although not sure how i can work now after seeing those pic...hehe)

thanks for the translation of his message. Such a sweetheart. I don't think his fans' hearts will ever stop pit-patting for him, even in his old age I think...hehe. With a smile like that, how can we stop pit-patting our heart...haha.

New Info from Keun Suk Official Fan Club

题目: 2010 JangKeunSuk Asia tour in taipei

(副标题: 真正的美男来了! 张根硕亚洲巡回台北站)

- 售票OPEN: 2010年2月6日(六) 中午12时 正式开放

- 官方售票处: http://www.g-music.iticket.com.tw/index.php

- 公演日程: 2010年3月7日 晚 6时30分

- 公演地点: 台北国父纪念馆

Title: 2010 JangKeunSuk Asiatour in Taipei

-open selling ticket:06/02/2010 (Sat) 12p.m.

-officially web for selling ticket: http://www.g-music.iticket.com.tw/index.php

-Performance schedule : 07/03/2010 6.30p.m

-Performance place : Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall in Taipei

P/S: please correct me if i done anything wrong ~=)

Crazy_guava,

Thanks for the updates and translation.

Hope there are more news abt this Taipei FM soon

so many pic here

ahaha love it every time i visit geunsuk thread thers more updates posted hir ahaha

hope some will post geunsuk new pic when he dance HEARBEAT YEAH!!!!

again EELS + HOTTEST BLOOD UNITE

Guest LoLa-LeMMa

hi , I'm new here .. thanx to all of you for your translation , pics and videos ...

really good job ..

and ... ooowweee , love him so much .... :lol: