nFn_jaejoong

aeisha

silkpaper

oceanangel

kurosakineko

phinphim

SillyYun

newlili

maymay and GANG - please provide their names so i can take note of whose presents/letters i've received

anf322

kiss the rain.

baoi

mz_hyunki

eclipse

Medea

supErnova1114

tejung

Dongbangboys naked for JKS

xling06

wildcard.

unrequited

Funnykido

bunnybunny

sheena0627

2dramatic

isabelelf

rzmd56

onimgaganda83

so sorry maymay i was too engross with project

I will try update some stuffs about him tomorrow or now LOL

Bunnybunny do u have other lyrics?

My favourite song is EPISODE ONE!

im buying some doremi songs on my cyworld..hehe feel free to listen! tomorrow im going to design my cyworld with JKS on my background!

Guest newlili

hello...

I'm watching Hong Gil Dong ep.20

so fun.. of course, I really like Chang Whee

may I need your help, so I'd like to know its meaning and lyric of Chang Whee's song

06. yun - Park Wan Kyu

( is it above song? )

I love this drama , esp. JKS's scenes..

at first I interested him in Hwang Jin Yi..

thanks

ann

Fate (Park Wan Kyu)

Because I am so weak, because I am so bad

I am just watching you like this.

My worn-out mind and my deep scar

I must have forgotten them like an old memory.

I cannot handle myself,

I end up clinging on to you.

Don’t leave like this

(Don’t you see) My heart is calling out to you.

In this cruel fate, that drives me crazy,

There is nothing more I can do.

My sad appearance and the sad look in your eyes –

I wonder if they are just a passing wind.

Although I try to block my ears from the rough sound of the wind

I cannot block my eyes from seeing you.

You and I under the same sky

We must be looking towards different places.

Don’t leave like this

(Don’t you see) My heart is calling out to you.

In this cruel fate, that drives me crazy,

There is nothing more I can do.

In an endless feeling, this greed I can’t abandon

Although, like this, I want and want

It is I that has no right to have you.

It is I that has no right to have you.

(Found on youtube&soompi&some korean site)

Credit :http://flyingcrispi.wordpress.com/2008/03/10/fate-park-wan-kyu-%ec%97%b0-%eb%b0%95%ec%99%84%ea%b7%9c-original-lyrics-translated-lyrics/

Guest SillyYun

I really like episode 1 song

but i prefer JKS verison than ROTS

cos ROTS voice is so young!

OMG~

thats my fav song of all haha~!

how aobut u gurls? whats ur fav of Doremi ost?

does anyone has JKS let's get down?

hehe not to forget Happy life ost

JKS has a JROCK Voice

i love his voiceeeee rockkkkkkkkk

YEA!!

Guest newlili

Mama Jang : All of the songs JGS sang in doremi, including the Dragon song ... I love all ... haha

hahaha... agree with newlili. i oso like all the songs of doremi OST ^___^

NE1 have the lyric of track #2 ?.. just like jjinxx asked. it's start witha girl singing 'nanananananana........' .^^

well, okay.. where can i find allthe lyrics of Doremi OST? NE1 know?...

SillyYun, dont worry dear. i so undersand. nearly the day comes.. you must b busier. fighting!~ ^^

these pics were taken at galla dinner party long ago.. GS looked so fresh and handsome as usual..:wub: --> pls let me know if lrd posted, i'll take it out. tq

img_247_6677_22.jpg

img_247_6677_29.jpg

credits: dc keunsuk + photoro [source]

Guest ahn_annann

newlili ......

kiss.. thank you so much

I'm too late for HGD, this movie is so impressed...

in Chang Whee's scenes , how did you feel ?

I feel sad, broken inside heart and cried

why his role is so sad and so hard ?? (HJY also )

I watched on Veoh with Eng sub of "Crazy waiting" ... so envy an actress

"Doremi" do you have online link ? Eng sub as well

Guest newlili

Ahn Annann: I was so chicken richard simmons at that time, I watched only 23 epi of Hong Gil dong . I dropped out the Hong gil dong threat, not discussed anything in there for many days . I was so scared that I would throw angers at people in that threat , I have a hot temper and a harsh mouth...Haha ... After a week or so, I calmed myself down and watched epi 24 , after all He was a very good man and very good, strong King in Hong gil Dong . The writers were so crual to him, forced him to kill his friend and the only girl he loved in the world . I Shook my head here .

You Can find Doremi movie thread here (check out about page 30 -38 for DL links):

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2226

Guest ahn_annann

ya, so sad ... because he is the King , who is not a human <-- a writer expected

before I begin to watch HDG, I asked my friend to spoiled .. hahahaha (cant wait )

thanks again newlili for link and talk with me

actually, at HGD' comic, the character of Chang Hwi is death at young,

but at this drama, the director wanna explore the idea of keeping CH's character alive, as a coldheart man and wanna take revange to his brother.. ^^

Guest ahn_annann

oh! thanks for more info..

anyway .. his acting in HGD so good, very good

hope and waiting for a new Drama soon..

I like to watch him in Drama ~~

SillyYun

장엄마!!!~ (이렇게 불러도 되나요? ㅋㅋ) Thank you for sharing the audio clip.... and for sharing a lot of things to the Eels here in Soompi~~~ I'm a silent reader and I don't post much (my loss.. ㅠ.ㅠ) and I hope I can find time to be active here too~

Thank you again for sharing a lot of things!!~ I (and of course everyone else, i know. ^^) appreciate it a lot. <3

I LOVE HOW THIS THREAD WORKS... everybody shares and loves Jang Geun Suk as much as everyone else. Great going guys!

And yes, my first time posting here, i think. ^^

<3

Guest FlyAway87

omo~ he's coming to Germany??? right right? :D

but when :( it's a mystery... and he will for sure be in Berlin or something T-T maaaaaaaan why Berlin~

i won't have a chance to bump into him XD thats a pity ....

so far i managed to miss every chance to meet (korean) celebs who came to Germany~ yap~ i'm really great!

btw thx ladies ~for all those wonderful piccies and other JGS goodies ;)

Guest DongBangBoys

AHh

Mama Jang!

I think you posted up links to his songs some pages back?? I was going back but I can't find them. It's going to take forever. Can you upload them again?

I only have black engine. -tear- I'm deprived of JGS. :tears:

Guest hannahlove

hehhe i thought his voice was SO low when he played the Prince in HGD and then when I saw the special with my sister we started cracking up because his voice isn't actually that low.

It wouldn't suit his face with the short hair.

However it did work with the long hair....

I wonder if he'd ever grow it long...

Something about this guy is mysterious... the way he looks. ITs like PERFECT, but also not at the same time.

I enjoy it hahah

Guest Strawberii

I wonder if he'd ever grow it long...

Something about this guy is mysterious... the way he looks. ITs like PERFECT, but also not at the same time.

I enjoy it hahah

i know what you mean i thought he looked really good with long hair in hong gil dong but realistically it would be kind of weird if his hair was like that in real life :(.

However, i know that when he was younger his hair was shaggy and longer (i thought he was cute with that hair but much hotter now with short hair) :D

actually, at HGD' comic, the character of Chang Hwi is death at young,

but at this drama, the director wanna explore the idea of keeping CH's character alive, as a coldheart man and wanna take revange to his brother.. ^^

Whaaa?!? :tears: That's so sad (no hottie prince :crazy: ) , i'm glad they didn't kill off Chang Hui in the drama because then i wouldn't be able to fall in love with Jang Keun Suk oppa. That would be a terrible loss :wub:

Guest llin

OMG, i just finished DOREMI, okays, i might be slow, this guy here is good. lol. i didnt know he could sing. love the ending, where he's singing DO RE MI FA SO LA TI DO, the "rapping" part, the lyrics just made me wanna cry. the part where he go "im sorry i love you." OMG! HE MADE ME CRY! although i do think that the chinese subs were not really accurate, but janggeunsuk's acting made up for it. dont know why even when i dont understand korean, i seem to understand what's he saying. im so falling in love with him.

something to share (:

songs performed by jang geun suk in doremi!

download

full sunlight - jeong jun il

do re mi fa so la ti do - jeong jun il

waiting for E time - jeong jun il

regarding the do re mi fa so la ti do mv, in the scenes,it shows jang geun suk singing? is that dubbing? or in this mv, he's really singing?

credits;52qingshu.com

Guest newlili

AHh

Mama Jang!

I think you posted up links to his songs some pages back?? I was going back but I can't find them. It's going to take forever. Can you upload them again?

I only have black engine. -tear- I'm deprived of JGS. :tears:

Link DL for songs that JGS sang in Doremi movie

http://www.mediafire.com/?1yybgl2abj2

If you cannot hear it with window media, you have to hear it with JetAudio program, link DL as follow:

http://www.download.com/JetAudio-Basic/300...cdlPid=10783427

Guest jjinxx

I really like episode 1 song

but i prefer JKS verison than ROTS

cos ROTS voice is so young!

OMG~

thats my fav song of all haha~!

how aobut u gurls? whats ur fav of Doremi ost?

does anyone has JKS let's get down?

hehe not to forget Happy life ost

JKS has a JROCK Voice

i love his voiceeeee rockkkkkkkkk

YEA!!

yah! i know, oppa ROCKS! i couldn't get enough of his voice (even just listening to him talk) haha!

my fav. song from Doremi ost is track two with the girl singing "nananana...." and the rapping etc...i absolutely love that song (anyone wanna translate? >< i'm beggin' here)! i also love Geun Suk's version of Full of Sunshine! :lol: it makes me happy!!!

thanks Newlili for the Fate translation! i love that song! it's so much more powerful during Chang Hwi scenes!!! XD he was the visage of grace,beauty and royalty!

Mama Jang : All of the songs JGS sang in doremi, including the Dragon song ... I love all ... haha

lol, i love that part, when he's strumming the guitar and singing his Dragon song!! :blush: :blush: it was so cute and i could ready a teensy weensy bit of the chinese subs and it got me excited cuz Geun Suk sung it so sweet!!! lol, i'm crazy over his singing...generally all about him! X]

llin - yaaaaaaah! that part got to me too! >< that whole scene from the curtain being lifted to when he left was sooo sad!!! :tears: and you know Geun Suk's lovely low voice was so full of emotion saying "I love you, i'm sorry" >< gosh, it was just incredibly dramatic!! i loved it!

hey, i finally TOPped a page X]