Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest llin

Awww lucky you guys who will get to see him in the US. Us in Singapore always get missed out =( >.< JGS, you should stop smoking for the sake of your health and skin =_= hey if he speaks fluent english it means we can write in english to him to!! ahahaha. good for us who are doing the cards and presents! =D

you from SG too? we always get to miss out on korean stars. the big ones always never seem to come. i dont approve of janggeunsuk smoking too, but he looks damn hot smoking. so irritating, i dont want him to smoke because it harms him, but he looks so hot smoking, i cant make up my mind.LOL. he speaks english?

laiyiwen THANK YOU FOR THE SEXY HOT SCANS, my god, why cant they have that kind of pictures on the global ELLE girl mag? LOL. janggeunsuk looks darn hot! the one where he is wearing the specs, he looks like a bad boy going for the nerdy look.*faints. THANK YOU!

Guest ▂▃▄▅▆ KIZ ▆&#9

Thx. for pics scans

Geunsuk's very hot

now ...

I want english sub @ doreme ><

Guest softshellcrab

i never noticed it before, but he's like a younger version of Jo In Sung.

am i late on noticing this? xD

is it the guy from love story in bali or something? my friend said so too cuz she watched that drama. =D

Guest Strawberii

hehe i leave for a while and there are so many SUPPPAAA SEXY Keun Suk's scan! Thanks a whole bunch!!! I'm saving all of them in my keun suk folder :P

Guest softshellcrab

its his new movie right? the baby and me? the baby is soo cute hehe and my bf said ah thats another point for geun suk with the baby movie..girls like that. XD

so when's the movie coming?

OMG!! i want this magz sooo bad!!~~~~ :w00t: where can i find it? >,<

wooottt!!~~ laiyiwen, the last gif..!! omo... look at his body... !!~~ *drooling* @_@

goodie...

_.gif

credits: dckeunsuk + as labeled

Guest SillyYun

Girls i can volunteer translate the movie

but i need a timer and a spot editor

please pm me if interested or experience to know?

help me find someone to do that? or something?

:P

PS: the gif i saw

i understand why he said he wants to do stuffs like exercising LOL hes so skinny now and before he was fit

anyway.......

welcome new members here :P DO JOIN JANG KEUN SUK BIRTHDAY PROJECT IF U LOVE HIM!!!!!!

Guest jjinxx

HAHA omg i haven't been here in so long

so soo many more ppl coming good good! :D

i downloaded the whole movie in about 20 mins?

hahaha it was so fast..

but i do say the movie overall..

was way too rushed to understand

if u watched the movie without reading the fanfic you would get totally lost

there was parts i really wanted to see in the movie

like when Eungyu was sick and Jungwon sat there hugging saying with her

time was frozen

there wasn't many memorable parts in the movie

honestly i really wished they would have made more then one b/c it was too rushed

and left out alot of important stuff D:

like the chichi part D: and when Jungwon tried to steal the dragon costume

WHAT US..CALIFORNIA!?

D:< when D: <

man i live in vegas how boring

no way SERIOUSLY?? how could they leave out Chichibi!??? >< i saw the clip on yt where they were filming JGS crying for Chichibi...aw man! and *gasp* that was one of my favoritest parts, when Jungwon stayed and hugged him for hours and hours and they both hugged so tight...(i'll never forget that part, it was way too sad) >< darn, but i'm still looking forward to it!

SillyYun, ah! dang if only i knew how to do that i would definitely help out! >< but thank you soo much for offering to sub! now i get a bit of hope for subs, yay :w00t:

gosh he is SMOKING in those pix scans! and i don't mean the action of smoking - even though that's what he's doing, lol. i mean he's SIZZLIN' ! gosh, why does he have to make smoking look so hot though?! >< noooo....i still don't like that either, but i still love him, lool! thanks for he scans!

no way SERIOUSLY?? how could they leave out Chichibi!??? >< i saw the clip on yt where they were filming JGS crying for Chichibi...aw man! and *gasp* that was one of my favoritest parts, when Jungwon stayed and hugged him for hours and hours and they both hugged so tight...(i'll never forget that part, it was way too sad) >< darn, but i'm still looking forward to it!

SillyYun, ah! dang if only i knew how to do that i would definitely help out! >< but thank you soo much for offering to sub! now i get a bit of hope for subs, yay :w00t:

gosh he is SMOKING in those pix scans! and i don't mean the action of smoking - even though that's what he's doing, lol. i mean he's SIZZLIN' ! gosh, why does he have to make smoking look so hot though?! >< noooo....i still don't like that either, but i still love him, lool! thanks for he scans!

yeah, they didn't include the chipipi part when he's crying infront of his computer.. =( and calling out for chipipi. awww I think they cut it. :wacko:

I laughed so hard when Jang Geun Suk tease her "Guitar Carrying Pig" lol (so glad they include it) loved that part! haha ^______^

Guest tuchee11

Welcome to the new eels in the house! ;)

tejung & kurosakineko, long time no see fellow eels! Where have you been? Gaaaah! Missed you both! :)

Laiyiwen thanks for the HOT mag scans and goodies! When I saw the mag scans, there were two words that came to my mind.... SEXY HOT!!! :w00t: One of the best magazine shots of Geunsuk oppa...

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn311/l...egirl_09017.jpg

^ this has got to be my fave pic in the mag! It has this "model vibe" in it... And I love the clothes... It really suits him! :wub:

OMG that has got to be THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geun Suk oppa as a daddy....AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.... X] X] :blush: it's just so adorable! plus that lil baby is just so precious! eeeek! i'm going gaga over daddy and baby! they're adorable! loool!

i can't wait to watch that!! when does it come out? anyone know the storyline? and is that one lady supposed to be the mom/wife?

its his new movie right? the baby and me? the baby is soo cute hehe and my bf said ah thats another point for geun suk with the baby movie..girls like that. XD

so when's the movie coming?

You can check out the baby & me movie thread ;)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...amp;pid=9135179

OH so he spoke english to her? LUCKY. i want to hear Geun Suk speak in english, like a whole sentence. not i love you or thank you..gr.

LoL! Me too! I really wanna hear him speak in english... Maybe someday? Giving a message to International Eels? I'd love that! :D

Who was the volunteer for the JKS card making?

Please pm me T_T i cant find that person

anyway lucky fans all over haha

hes getting more and more popular

mama will intro nice pretty girls to him haha!

hmm where did the korean fans say he going US? can i have a link or show it?

anyway i think he should be going travelling

remember he said he wants to go travel?

not sure..his schedule not out yet

i'll try to find out :)

Please do mama! :lol: And about the US thing, I just tried to google translate the dckeunsuk website and they were mentioning about the US... And there was Spain.... and Canada! Gaaaaah! Now I'm confused... I hope someone can enlighten us :)

Go Momma! Please sub doremi! :D

Close-ups of what was written in the mag

DSC02263.jpg

DSC02296copy.jpg

DSC02298copy.jpg

DSC02299copy.jpg

DSC02302copy.jpg

DSC02305copy.jpg

DSC02306copy.jpg

DSC02307copy.jpg

DSC02309copy.jpg

DSC02311copy.jpg

I hope someone can give us translations ;)

more airport pics...

2008051701.jpg

2008051702.jpg

2008051703.jpg

2008051704.jpg

2008051705.jpg

2008051706.jpg

080516_airport_01.jpg

080516_airport_02.jpg

080516_airport_03.jpg

080516_airport_04.jpg

20060508_ghost_rani1.gif

he used to be a part of a racing team! :D

unseen pics... at the action school, training for HGD...

viewimagephp.jpg

credit dckeunsuk & as labeled

Guest ldh-ldw lover

this thread is growing real fast, 4 pages i have to read! haha!! yipeee~~~

oh, i downloaded doremi with chinese sub and my version is 1hr 45mins too. did someone mention they had the two hour long version? I was thinking my version is not full coz i didn't see the scene that he was crying for chichibi. Though i highly suspect they cut it away~~ sighz

oh! Where did you download it was chinese subs???

hahaha:D

going crazy! i was downloading the one with no subs on clubbox and then suddenly my internet connection went down!

i was CURSING AND SWEARING! hahah:D

yeah. its kinda IMPOSSIBLE for geun suk to come to singapore.

lucky u.s fans!

SINGAPOREANS ARE ALWAYS DEPRIVED OF KOREAN STARS....

our country only brings in like, taiwan stars???

which i dont like.

i dont like taiwan stars..

so sad....

thanks for all the new pics! JANG LOOKS SO HOT!

Ahhhh I'm officially in love with this guy. *__*

He has the most perfect smile, seriously.

I lovedd Doremi. :D

I'm usually really disappointed with filmed versions of fanfics and such, but I was happy with this one, even if everything went by real quickly.

I thought all of the characters fitted their roles really well. ^^

----

Oh, jeez, this guy's gonna get mad popular now. haha

good for him though. Can't wait to see more and more films with him.

Guest onimgaganda83

OMG that has got to be THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geun Suk oppa as a daddy....AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.... X] X] :blush: it's just so adorable! plus that lil baby is just so precious! eeeek! i'm going gaga over daddy and baby! they're adorable! loool!

i can't wait to watch that!! when does it come out? anyone know the storyline? and is that one lady supposed to be the mom/wife?

thanks for the vid and goodies! X] love it! it was so cute when he was doing a little dance with the baby in his arms! *aww*

it looks like he's a tough sort of guy and all of a sudden he has to learn to take care of his baby! X]

gosh, and might i add that i love Geun Suk oppa's hair!! XD XD XD XD he looks great with it like that! :blush:

augh! seriously? i'm so jealous! :lol: hehehehehe you're gonna get to learn korean!! aw man, i wanna be able to speak with oppa too! loool! have fun!

anyways i'm so excited for Doremi and now i get to look forward to another movie of oppa's! yaay! *goes crazy*

Thanks! :) I did have fun! Although I don't know how the class is going to be. It was ok for the first class, but the teacher wants us to memorize the whole alphabet (how to write and pronounce) by next Saturday. :crazy:

As for the meetup...everyone was so nice! I said the little Korean I knew. I felt so embarrassed, but I have to start somewhere, right? I felt bad too, cause the students from Korea were speaking in English and I couldn't do the same in Korean. I also made a fool out of myself because it was the first time I had Korean food and I've tried to use chopsticks maybe 2 times before. Ah...the embarrassment...I'm sure they had a good laugh. :blush:

I'd also like to know how to get the Elle Girl magazine. :)

~Rachel

Guest jjinxx

Thanks! :) I did have fun! Although I don't know how the class is going to be. It was ok for the first class, but the teacher wants us to memorize the whole alphabet (how to write and pronounce) by next Saturday. :crazy:

As for the meetup...everyone was so nice! I said the little Korean I knew. I felt so embarrassed, but I have to start somewhere, right? I felt bad too, cause the students from Korea were speaking in English and I couldn't do the same in Korean. I also made a fool out of myself because it was the first time I had Korean food and I've tried to use chopsticks maybe 2 times before. Ah...the embarrassment...I'm sure they had a good laugh. :blush:

I'd also like to know how to get the Elle Girl magazine. :)

~Rachel

that's great! good luck on the future meetings! you'll do great! X] fighting!!!

thanks for the link for the Baby and Me thread! XD Geun Suk and baby are adorable! that's a perfect match, hehehe

oh! Where did you download it was chinese subs???

hahaha:D

going crazy! i was downloading the one with no subs on clubbox and then suddenly my internet connection went down!

i was CURSING AND SWEARING! hahah:D

yeah. its kinda IMPOSSIBLE for geun suk to come to singapore.

lucky u.s fans!

SINGAPOREANS ARE ALWAYS DEPRIVED OF KOREAN STARS....

our country only brings in like, taiwan stars???

which i dont like.

i dont like taiwan stars..

so sad....

thanks for all the new pics! JANG LOOKS SO HOT!

if Geun Suk have a plan to come to Singapore, i'll absolutely fly to S'pore ^^

only take a couple hours from Jakarta..lol

Poster photoshoot of Baby & I.

Geuk Suk & the baby are sooo cute and adorable! :wub:

080516-babyme08.jpg

080516-babyme01.jpg

080516-babyme09.jpg

080516-babyme06.jpg

080516-babyme05.jpg

080516-babyme03.jpg

kredit: dc keunsuk

Guest ldh-ldw lover

awww! those pics are so cute maymay!

lets start a petition for geun suk to come to singapore!!

i see theres quite a few singapore fans here!!!!!

CANT WAIT FOR BABY AND ME!

Guest DongBangBoys

I realized I haven't been on this thread the whole day! Been sulking about HB so I wasn't in the mood to do anything -tear-

The new scans are HOT HOT HOT too bad he ACTUALLY smokes and its now for show, lol. -shrugs- He's just a regular Korean guy, they all smoke and drink.

How's everyone been? Being away frmo this thread for a day I feel like I've been gone for years..LOL

Guest ldh-ldw lover

I realized I haven't been on this thread the whole day! Been sulking about HB so I wasn't in the mood to do anything -tear-

The new scans are HOT HOT HOT too bad he ACTUALLY smokes and its now for show, lol. -shrugs- He's just a regular Korean guy, they all smoke and drink.

How's everyone been? Being away frmo this thread for a day I feel like I've been gone for years..LOL

yeahh! so envious about those people at hb!!! urghhhs. now just waiting for fancams...

i am so sad. and deprived.

singaporeans are deprived in everyway. korean stars never ever comes here...

NEVER.

not jang, not tvxq.

urghhhs.

yeahs. his so freaking HOT!