Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest onimgaganda83

hi thanks for sharing. I'm new here and I'm not from korea. I really like jang keun suk. He's really cute. Does he speak english?

Is he dating someone? Does anyone know any korean actresses/celebrities that he had relationship with?

Thanks again.

Well...according to the livejournal friend I recently added to my list (found out about her via another lj friend) ...he speaks fluent English. :wub: She's a journalist and was able to interview/talk with him at the Andre Kim fashion show event.

~Rachel

Guest onimgaganda83

^^ i'm not even considered in the running? that's too sad.. :tears: j/k! i'm too old for him anyways.. but it is kinda a trend for older girls to have boy toys nowadays... think mariah & nick, demi & ashton

maybe he came in here and saw ur post so he decided to post something along those lines on his cy..

It's only a 4-year age difference though. Those couples have much larger age gaps. ;)

After watching a few eps of HGD... I looked up his age and thought...hmm...he's 4 years younger than me. Is it ok to think he's hot? lol I know. I'm stupid sometimes. It took me about a minute to decide I just didn't care. ha!

Though it's not like I'm going to go over to South Korea and say to JGS if I would happen to see him..."You can speak English. I speak English. Let's go out." :lol: I'm totally kidding. Don't mind my complete insanity.

This is somewhat off topic, but tomorrow is my first Korean class! I'm so excited! After the class, I'm going to meet up with the Korean Language Group (found it thru meetup.com). There are going to be some Korean ESL (English as a Second Language) students there. I wish I was able to say some stuff in Korean to them, but I really don't know enough.

~Rachel

Guest anf322

anf322: thanks!!

OMG that lady is so lucky!!! I wonder if she spoke in Korean to them or if Geun Suk talked to her in english XD lol

that's SO COOL. I so have to become a interpreter soon and go over to Korea and do all the cool stuff!!

i think he probably spoke to her in English. Judging from her blog, she didn't seem to know much Korean in the first place. =D

Guest ejoong

i think that being a korean celeb, or really, any other celebrity has got it's perks, and downs as well. For korean celebrities, their fans are a big issue when it comes to the people they date and how is a celebrity supposed to satisfy both? I'd be so lonely if i was jang geun suk oppa. Not being able to date anyone, or have anyone close to talk to. I'm sure there's people he talks to, but i suppose it's getting tiring? i mean, girls would line up at the snap of his fingers yet he can't just date anyone. he obviously has standards too, and if he were to just date anyone, how can you call that love? and didn't he say he wanted to fall in a deep love? Oppa, fighting! you'll find your mate some day.

lol. sorry. ranting. anyways, doremi rocks! HE'S SO CUTE!

Guest jjinxx

Dongbangboys: I'm not Korean , still waiting for Sub, but i read the fanfix already not too long ago ... I was surpised that they nearly covered everything of the fanfix and it was really long ... I watch it 3 times because of JGS gals , you know I love him so much (: Remember not only you obssess about Mr. Jang ... haha ha

Not bias, I think this movie is better than the previous movies : "He was cool" and "the wolfs fight" showed 2 , 3 years ago . Probably because they have more times to edit and add more stuffs here and there ... But there is one thing I won't tell you guys though, it is a bit strange since they showed JGS as 17 years old then latter at 19 years old ..... check it out for yourself . He has been changing a lot from 17 years old up to now ... much hoottter .. man man .....

Really???? that's GRRREAT news! i'm so happy to find out that they didn't leave too much out! yaaaay! cuz after reading the fic i was like "they can't leave out this and this and this...it's all too important!!!!" haha, plus of course it adds to the time i get to see Geun Suk onscreen! X] I'm so excited! nice to come home from work like this! :lol:

and a happy ending! yay! just like at the end of the first side story! i'm so glad! XD

thanks for all the pictures and the articles and other stuff! *hug u all!!!* :w00t:

aw man, Geun Suk oppa, now i'm feeling much more sad for him! >< he sounds so lonely!

congrats on him being chosen in top 5 child actors! augh! he's totally deserving of it! he's worked so hard for many years and his talents are clear! yaay! *pompons!* go Jang Geun Suk! :D

Guest jjinxx

Baby & Me update!!!

New uploaded vid on YT!

080516 MBC SectionTV - Jang Geun Suk in Baby & Me

Gaaaah! Some sneak peaks at last! Geunsuk appa and his baby are just sooooo adorable! He did a lil bit of technotik/techtonic dance there... He sure is practicing a lot :D

OMG that has got to be THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geun Suk oppa as a daddy....AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.... X] X] :blush: it's just so adorable! plus that lil baby is just so precious! eeeek! i'm going gaga over daddy and baby! they're adorable! loool!

i can't wait to watch that!! when does it come out? anyone know the storyline? and is that one lady supposed to be the mom/wife?

thank you guys!! ;) for all update etc. ^^

Goodies~~

*credits: DCkeunsuk

thanks for the vid and goodies! X] love it! it was so cute when he was doing a little dance with the baby in his arms! *aww*

it looks like he's a tough sort of guy and all of a sudden he has to learn to take care of his baby! X]

gosh, and might i add that i love Geun Suk oppa's hair!! XD XD XD XD he looks great with it like that! :blush:

This is somewhat off topic, but tomorrow is my first Korean class! I'm so excited! After the class, I'm going to meet up with the Korean Language Group (found it thru meetup.com). There are going to be some Korean ESL (English as a Second Language) students there. I wish I was able to say some stuff in Korean to them, but I really don't know enough.

~Rachel

augh! seriously? i'm so jealous! :lol: hehehehehe you're gonna get to learn korean!! aw man, i wanna be able to speak with oppa too! loool! have fun!

anyways i'm so excited for Doremi and now i get to look forward to another movie of oppa's! yaay! *goes crazy*

Guest DongBangBoys

Welcome back tejung!

ponkie: Yeah, a lot of people say that. I actually never see the resemblance. I only see him as jiyong and hongki mixed together lol

OH so he spoke english to her? LUCKY. i want to hear Geun Suk speak in english, like a whole sentence. not i love you or thank you..gr.

Guest supErnova1114

this thread is growing real fast, 4 pages i have to read! haha!! yipeee~~~

oh, i downloaded doremi with chinese sub and my version is 1hr 45mins too. did someone mention they had the two hour long version? I was thinking my version is not full coz i didn't see the scene that he was crying for chichibi. Though i highly suspect they cut it away~~ sighz

omg!! sheena, where did you download it?!!? T.T

I've been dying to watch the movie...!

OMG!!

JGS---coming to the US?!!!?

COME TO CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA omg i haven't been here in so long

so soo many more ppl coming good good! :D

i downloaded the whole movie in about 20 mins?

hahaha it was so fast..

but i do say the movie overall..

was way too rushed to understand

if u watched the movie without reading the fanfic you would get totally lost

there was parts i really wanted to see in the movie

like when Eungyu was sick and Jungwon sat there hugging saying with her

time was frozen

there wasn't many memorable parts in the movie

honestly i really wished they would have made more then one b/c it was too rushed

and left out alot of important stuff D:

like the chichi part D: and when Jungwon tried to steal the dragon costume

WHAT US..CALIFORNIA!?

D:< when D: <

man i live in vegas how boring

Awww lucky you guys who will get to see him in the US. Us in Singapore always get missed out =( >.< JGS, you should stop smoking for the sake of your health and skin =_= hey if he speaks fluent english it means we can write in english to him to!! ahahaha. good for us who are doing the cards and presents! =D

Guest oceanangel

^ huh?? I'm confused..o_O is he really going to the US, or is that just US fans' hope? LOL

if he rlly is, what's he going there for?

wooaahh....... THIS THREAD MOVED SO FAST!! ..BRAVO for EELs!! :wub:

OMIGAAAAH! I tried to google translate the dckeunsuk site and they were mentioning America!! Is he goin to the US? Omo! :o I hope it will be confirmed soon...

HGD BTS pics

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg267/t...1_028140729.jpg

credit dckeunsuk

he goin to US??...if its true, i hope US eel's can meet him!.. pray for you guys! <33

YuRi looked pretty even without any make up ^^

yes! ^0^ 4 hours and 3 minutes... my internet connection was really slow... lol (there's a typhoon here in our place)

anyway, can u tell me the ending? I wanna know... I want spoilers. ^_^ (just put spoiler so that others won't know) thank u so much!

aaa... i c, i hope your place didnt get any danger..^^

the ending was so happy. finally, eun-gyu could remembering the past again bcoz of his friends. Hye Won felt deeply regret for what had he done to Eun Gyu & Jung Won (seperated them for his own egoism), and then he let Jung Won to be with Eun Gyu. at the ending, we could see Eun Gyu and Jung Won happily together. happy couple ^^ *guys, correct me if im wrong ^_~*

I believe this hasn't been posted! hehe. This is during his Hwangjinyi days. Also, I was surfing around the net and found this lady's blog. I think she works in the industry, lucky her.

All credits go to her : http://traceyinkorea.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Excerpt from her blog:

"I've also met Jang Guen Seok who plays Hwang Jin-I's first love. He's a lot of fun and told me he's been acting since age 14 (he's now 20). Usually we all have meals together as a group, Ha Jiwon, her staff, myself, and Guen Seok and his staff. It feels like one big happy family."

"I also enjoyed meeting Jang Gun Suk, and his Sr. Manager Byong Gun and his stylist Boem-me. "

Now on with the pics.

woahh.. trully lucky lady!!~~

she could watched the filming of Hwang Jin-i and met with the casts, esp HJW & GS.^^

she took so many pics of the filming set.

thanks a lot anf322 for sharing these! <3 :)

Baby & Me update!!!

New uploaded vid on YT!

080516 MBC SectionTV - Jang Geun Suk in Baby & Me

Gaaaah! Some sneak peaks at last! Geunsuk appa and his baby are just sooooo adorable! He did a lil bit of technotik/techtonic dance there... He sure is practicing a lot :D

asssaaaaa!!~~~~ :w00t: :w00t:

finally its update!! woaah... GS appa are so cool & adorable appa! haha... lol

and the baby had grown up..hehe...

both are so cute! ^^

anyway, many thanks tuchee & laiyiwen for the links *hugs*

Guest SillyYun

Who was the volunteer for the JKS card making?

Please pm me T_T i cant find that person

anyway lucky fans all over haha

hes getting more and more popular

mama will intro nice pretty girls to him haha!

hmm where did the korean fans say he going US? can i have a link or show it?

anyway i think he should be going travelling

remember he said he wants to go travel?

not sure..his schedule not out yet

i'll try to find out :)