Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest Medea

Yay!! 100th page!!! I just wanted to post that but I will post a translation or something later to make this a more relevent post. ^_^

Guest lamperouge

Jang Geun Suk looks really pretty in those pictures. I love the that hair style and color on him. ♥

Guest sheena0627

Weee~~ I am here to join the 100 page celebration!!! Go Go Go! Lets make it to 1000 page... (erm.. haha)

And thanks ponkie... but sadly i don't use clubbox. I hope there is a BT or ftp download soon. sighz. btw, is it sub?

WAAHH... 100TH PAGES!!~~~ CONGRATZ GALZ!!~~~

GEUN SUK FIGHTING!!~~~ :w00t:

I'm BACK! I'm happy that this thread has grown so much while I was away ^_^!! I haven't looked through all the pages that I missed but now that I'm on summer break I'll have a bit more time! Wheee! How is everybody doing?! How is our lovely Jang Geun Suk? we are on page 99!! yay!!

hi medea, welcome back! ... our translator is back! :lol:

we are on page 100th now!! yeyyyy!~~~ :w00t:

anyway, have a nice summer break!~~ ^^

pandora is just similar to youtube. you dont need to download to view the vids. you only download it if you want to save the vid in your pc. you can watch vidoes directly like youtube, veoh..etc.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/aeisha1987/3-28.jpg

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/aeisha1987/1-67.jpg

keunsuk

we can download vid from youtube using keepvid.com, but how about pandora? @@

sorry for many questions.. B)

btw, thank you for the pics! its from GTX2. was posted yesterday.

geunsuk is sooo adorable.. <33

dongbangboys, nice work. colorful is better hehehe.... B)

ponkie, thank you for the link!! woot!~~ finally i can watch this movie! *happy*

*btw, 'Going Crazy Waiting' d/l link was pulled out from there.. not allowed, though.. :huh:*

Guest oceanangel

pandora is just similar to youtube. you dont need to download to view the vids. you only download it if you want to save the vid in your pc. you can watch vidoes directly like youtube, veoh..etc.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/aeisha1987/3-28.jpg

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/aeisha1987/1-67.jpg

keunsuk

theres a new article posted in keunsuk site. idk what it is about. can someone post it here, i cant post it bc the korean characters are not registering in the pc. i think this pc needs some software to install first. i not sure bc im not using my pc, im here in an internet cafe near our office. its my break thats why i decided to drop by. :D:D:D

edit

thanks laiyiwen for all the goodies.

thanks skittles for the sub of the vid. i have saved it in my playlist so that i could watch in my free time. and thanks also to the translation. i wonder why his so sad now when just currently he was so happy bec he recieved an award.

is it bec his lonely? i too feel down when im alone but i try to do things to keep me occupied like being here. i think he should try visiting soompi once so that he wont feel lonely. he could make many friends here. :lol:

i visit his cy just now. the song are so mellow. makes me feel sleepy. :P

is it a portugese song?

oooohhh its 99th page. hope i could leave a post in 100th page

so fellow eels please add some post now.

wow I love his hair in these pictures!!!! xD

jjinx thanks for the link!^^ I'm starting to read it now, and so far so good!! ahh can't wait to watch the movie~~!!

Guest kumiko_a

Doremifasolatido (DVDRip)

available to download @ twoasone's clubbox

A nice way to celebrate the 100th page :D

Thank you for the links! I can't believe it's out THAATTT FAAAST! I'll download it once I get home and try to upload it somewhere.

Anyway, is there anyone planning to sub the movie?

Thank you for the links! I can't believe it's out THAATTT FAAAST! I'll download it once I get home and try to upload it somewhere.

I don't understand... is this the movie?

I can't understand the texts, what will I click to download it?

Guest newlili

Hey Kumiko_a, I can't DL clubox, when you done, can you upload it on other servers like megaupload or mediafire ? Please, please, please , much appreciated. thanks!

Guest SillyYun

^I dont think we are allowed to upload and put over at somewhere else unless we credits or ask permission :(

anyway dongbangboys? whats with the nomination? clueless about it O_O

Just reformatted my comp..so sorry for not replying

Regarding keunsuk.com signing up, i think too many ppl msg webmaster if not its hard...anyway erm..those with pw and ids, please try to help out by posting updates here, so ppl wont have to go there, anyway its all in korean.

erm i need to go jogging now and install stuffs on my comp..if later i have time and no one explains i'll show a screenshot on how to get the clubbox thing~

ooh so its not with subs?

Guest laiyiwen

Yayy! We've finally reached 100th page ;)

Skittles, thanks for the translation! :) JGS jiaa youu!

Medea, glad you're back :D

Goodies~ :wub:

7a1cfa87.jpg

0b1271d8.jpg

5eaa1d85.jpg

ee1dc684.jpg

cb38a360.jpg

c76773db.jpg

0e134cc2.jpg

3b06eef0.jpg

bf34a253.jpg

92360132.jpg

a279d2f1.jpg

cool.jpg

cool2.jpg

c8edb62d.jpg

_0515.jpg

--5.gif

34315cb8.gif

--6.gif

__-.gif

sunshine.gif

47ba1ef6.gif

--1.gif

---2.gif

*credits: DCkeunsuk

ive just been lurking in here for weeks now, but since its the 100th page i couldnt help but post!!

yay more people in this thread, i practically see this thread on the first page every day :)

thank you for all the pictures.

anyone know what his next project will be?

Guest tuchee11

Gaaaaah! Been gone lately because of work! :( Hiyah fellow eels! And welcome to the new ones! Gaaaaah! I missed ya'll here! I miss Geunsuk oppa too!

Gotta backlog first and edit this post later! ;)

Btw, It's the 100th page! Congratulations eels! We've come this far! :D

edit:

OK... proceed :lol:

Eels, thank you so much for the loads of goodies you have provided :D It sure made my day... I'm really tired but all the stuffs here sure gave me some energy :D

Btw skittles, thanks for subbing come to play! :D I enjoyed watching it cuz I was able to understand what oppa was saying... He's such a dork and a funny guy... The way he spent Christmas w/ his gf was really cute! Throwing snowballs at him to let all the anger out and they ended up laughing! LoL! I wish I could throw snowballs at my bf if i'll have one someday :)

OMG! I almost forgot! Belated Happy Mother's Day to the hot momma of this thread, Keunsuk momma aka SillyYun! ;) Hope you'll allow me to be your daughter-in-law... *hides* LoL! I'm just jokin... I'm gonna get killed here :lol:

^ Very emo post.

Translation

I really like alcohol.

I like it because when I'm drunk,

I can look at myself in the mirror and listen to everything.

(He's saying with alcohol, he can become truly honest and sincere)

Stories that are so sad it makes me cry...

Stories that are so funny they make my molars show...

Stories that are so sincere they make they lips gather...

[When you're drunk], you can speak honestly and listen, right?

What I'm feeling right now as I'm drunk,

is that I want to love...

I want to love someone with passion and a warm heart.

When I love without regrets,

it'll be hard to strip myself away from that happiness.

When I love without regrets...

However,

there are always times when I regret what I've done.

Where are you...?

Awwww... This is just sad... Oppa's depressed :( I feel sad for him too... He needs some lovin... Don't worry oppa, eels are here to give you some love :( I hope he gets well (emotionally) soon :(

posting some goodies :) Gaaaah! I miss doin this :(

some unseen pics, i suppose :sweatingbullets:

B9DABDBA7.jpg

200712031413201118_1.jpg

3-1.jpg

SSL214093028jpg.jpg

_SSL214389213jpg.jpg <--- Black Engine BTS pics :wub:

^I love oppa's feet! :)

credit dcinside

I'm so happy that doremi is out on CB already! I hope subs will also come out soon! :D I can't wait to watch it! :w00t:

theres a new article posted in keunsuk site. idk what it is about. can someone post it here, i cant post it bc the korean characters are not registering in the pc. i think this pc needs some software to install first. i not sure bc im not using my pc, im here in an internet cafe near our office. its my break thats why i decided to drop by. :D:D:D

its an article from Starnews. hope someone can translate this :rolleyes:

hmm.. this article responsed to GS's Cy latest entry - '술'............................

[스타뉴스] 장근석 "내가 간절히 원하는 건 사랑"

080515lf7.jpg

05/14 14:13

배우 장근석이 최근 자신이 술을 좋아하는 이유와 사랑을 하고 싶은 마음을 드러냈다.

14일 장근석은 자신의 미니홈피를 통해 '술'이라는 제목으로 술을 좋아하는 자신과 새로운 사랑을 하고 싶은 심정을 솔직히 털어놨다.

장근석은 "난 술을 참 좋아해. 술이 좋은 이유는 내 자신이 술에 취했을 때 거울 속에 비친 내 모습을 보면 어떤 이야기든 다 들어주고 싶거든"이라며 "눈물이 흐를 정도로 가슴 아픈 얘기들, 어금니가 보일 정도로 웃긴 얘기들, 입술이 한곳으로 모일 정도로 진지한 얘기들을 아주 솔직하게 얘기하고 들어줄 수 있잖아?"라고 전했다.

장근석은 "술에 취한 지금의 내가 간절하게 원하는 건 사랑하고 싶어.."라며 "정말 뜨겁게 열정적으로 그렇게 누군가를 열렬하게 사랑하고 싶어"라고 밝혔다.

이어 그는 "후회하지 않을 만큼 사랑했을 떄 비로소 나는 격렬한 행복의 늪에서 벗어나고 싶지 않겠지"라며 "후회하지 않을 만큼 사랑했을 때 말이야.."라고 덧붙였다.

이승희 인턴기자

credits: starnews [source] + keunsuk.com

Gaaaaah! Been gone lately because of work! :( Hiyah fellow eels! And welcome to the new ones! Gaaaaah! I missed ya'll here! I miss Geunsuk oppa too!

Tuchee, welcome back, dear! wonder where hv you been.. ^_~

anyway, thank you for the goodies..gals <3

Guest kumiko_a

^I dont think we are allowed to upload and put over at somewhere else unless we credits or ask permission :(

I will probably ask the owner of the CB via her livejournal account. Thanks for telling me! Otherwise, I might have acted on impulse. I'll see what I can do.

...But I do not think that there's a need for me to re-upload the movie considering that I have just found out that the CB uploader of the CB has posted megaupload links in her/his LJ.

Hey Kumiko_a, I can't DL clubox, when you done, can you upload it on other servers like megaupload or mediafire ? Please, please, please , much appreciated. thanks!

The owner of twoasone has already posted megaupload links in his/her livejournal community.

If megaupload gives you trouble, I'll re-upload to mediafire. :D

Guest llin

OMG! this thread is crazy! crazy with jang geun suk's pictures, really. doremifasolatido is already UP! but no subs yet? first started noticing this guy in hwangjinyi, pity he didnt act throughout the whole show. then i watched him in HONGGILDONG, although sometimes, i want to dislike him, but then, its hard when he has such a lovable face. LOL.

i wanted to finish browsing through all 100 pages, a few days ago was only 99 pages.LOL. CONGRATULATIONS everyone (: but im almost there, been through 60 over pages, LOL. the happiest pictures i saw was jang geun suk with tvxq, lol. happy to know both my favs are actually friends! YAY!

erm, question, since i didnt really read through, just scan through all the pictures, does he really smoke? you gyys are awesome finding his pictures and information, i totally couldnt get any great pictures of him at all, much less his information. decided to post my very first music comment in jang geun suk's.LOL. seriously, if this guy is to have a photobook, im definitely getting it!

by the way, do anybody know where can i get this set of pictures in HQ?

88s.jpg

credits;tuchee11@soompijangkeunsukthread

sorry i dont have anything to share,everything i have,everybody seem to have it already. just want to share the janggeunsuk love (:

Guest anf322

JKS FIGHTING! EELS FIGHTING! This thread is moving fast. =D

The starnews article seems like they're just taking his message and quoting it.

Not sure if this one have been posted yet.

I think this is when he was in Australia and Bali, respectively.

2495354316_ce82c3db9e_o.jpg

2494533123_fdbf67fd8a_o.jpg

Love this one. I think it's been posted before. Pretty everything.

Credit: JKS's cyworld

Guest DongBangBoys

anyway dongbangboys? whats with the nomination? clueless about it O_O

Lol, one of the girls on here newlili

Dear what's your name? Lol I rather call you by your name and mines Henna, feel free!

nominated me to be Geun Suk's soompi gal to cheer him up. LOL It was out of the blue and I was so shocked when reading that she picked me out of everyone else XD I'm silly so I guess I can make him happy here on soompi. BUT I can only be his soompi gal unless Mama Jang approves, so it's up to you! =)

AND OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! DOREMII IS OUT! OMG OMG! If someone does upload it please not MU! I can't use MU, stupid MU hates me T__T

I can't wait till it gets subbed too! EEEEEEEEEP! I'm so excited to watch it!!

WOW we're already at 101 I just slept and woke up and wow, another page! Everyone is so excited! LOL I was so excited I was telling my whole family and they were like wtf?? O_O