Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest crazy_guava

@Shiro401: Thanks for sharing the picture with us...huhu~This saturday Im going to post office to collect mine...

I can't wait to see the Singapore FM goods...kkk

Guest as3dvalerie

@nurshahidah17 (and to others) - the logo contest is only open to official members. One of the Tree-J staff members also confirmed this on the Q&A board.

so only official members can join?

So sad, I want to join but I am not an official member. Can I still try? Or it will be useless?

@nurshahidah17 (and to others) - the logo contest is only open to official members. One of the Tree-J staff members also confirmed this on the Q&A board.

so only official members can join?

So sad, I want to join but I am not an official member. Can I still try? Or it will be useless?

Guest aindy

hello everyone!! it's been awhile since i last posted here.. been busy..

shiro and to everyone, thanks for all the update.. *thumbs up*

i have a question though.. it's my first time seeing this clip.. has this been ever subbed or at least a trans?

this is something which is good to watch..

[2009.12.24] Jang Keun Suk - MBC Every 1 Star the Secret Part 1/3]

[2009.12.24] Jang Keun Suk - MBC Every 1 Star the Secret Part 2/3]

[2009.12.24] Jang Keun Suk - MBC Every 1 Star the Secret Part 3/3]

and came across this very old poster.. is this a series or a movie?

mian for all my questions.. still in the process of knowing Sukkie more.. :D

2cefcdc9b56059b2c81768b.jpg

[NEWS]100316 Jang Geun-Suk caught dating?

Is this really true? Rumor says that Jang Geun-Suk was caught dating a woman not too long ago. At Christmas Eve of last year, it was told that Jang Geun-Suk had visited Choi Hyun-Woo’s Magic Concert with a girl who seemed to be his girlfriend.

One person from the concert told, “Including Jang Geun-Suk, total of 4 people seemed to be in his party. Of them, two people were sitting already before the start and woman who seemed to be Jang Keun-Suk’s girlfriend came and sat at the start of the concert. It was told that Jang Geun-Suk and the woman were wearing the same ring at the time (the ring you see from the picture in below).

Regarding this rumor, Jang Geun-Suk’s management company stated, “We do not know where Jang Geun-Suk was staying at last year’s Christmas Eve. Regarding the ring, he has many accessories. He doesn’t have a girlfriend currently.”

oh pleazeee, give the guy a break! :rolleyes: i dunno why some people would make a big deal out of it..it was like its a crime when celebs go on dating! i agree with shiro and aili, that dating is a normal thing to a guy and just like any other guy, Sukkie is indeed a normal bloke, it just so happen that he's a public figure. if Sukkie is going out or seeing someone then so be it, we should respect that...just like aili said, we should more focus on his future projects and performances instead..

@aindy: no, there's no english sub available for the star secret vid as far as I know. I've been searching for it too... :)

Snapbook pics...

cr. 小牛排抽抽 @ baidu

339eb41b54fc62814bedbc23.jpg

th_6b6b3af9d7bb9ea258ee9023.jpgth_9a88ebfa73add86c242df22c.jpgth_207f284ff38961ccd62afc23.jpgth_3b98082ac17358cb98250a23.jpg

th_2d4a498aa4d6b7860e244423.jpgth_8da43bf402da2017730eec2d.jpgth_199c3cf7315f155bdcc4742e.jpg

th_816a1c70ed5c0b298601b02d.jpgth_4636f910bcd3b116dc54012c.jpgth_a95ec0d02ba6a9eaa8ec9a2f.jpgth_b75ebf13d1618134203f2e2d.jpg

th_c1fc300b037db2e463d9862e.jpgth_fe7dd4ce420e26640eb34523.jpgth_3da3596392ba3f71eaf8f82e.jpg

369873379d83887b241f142d.jpg

7d7a6065e29eb111aa184c2c.jpg

4eb2d7de399828da77c6382e.jpg

3cb19dc037bbb260b219a82f.jpg

1ac49f48939acbc583025c2d.jpg

1a8e81dd600b696dcdbf1a2e.jpg

0107573bb25e291696ddd82e.jpg

0068440a81b1149a2fddd42c.jpg

After seeing the pics, I can't wait for mine to arrive... :D

Nope, that is not a new pic of his. It was taken during Beethoven Virus period in 2008 (I think someone posted it here before, although the pic was not this clear... :D). Maybe this is why he said in that Olive show it's easy for him to bulk up? :lol:

i just read the news on daum and i was like OMG

when i first started reading the article i was like yeah, it's all just guessing

then at the end someone from the company admitted that he did date someone but they've split now?

hmmmm

but how sweet of him to wear that ring everywhere with him back then

Guest kia_pika

Thanks for the pics of the merchandise!!! :D Would anyone know if they will be selling those merchandise on the day of the SG Fan Meet itself (so i can save the shipping fee.. hehe)? I wanna get the snapbook.. :wub:

By the way, I have a question. In the Genie Parody BTS, Sukkie called someone over the phone and let that girl see how he looked like with all the wig and costume he was wearing. I was just wondering who is the girl he called? and how is she related to Sukkie?

Thanks thanks!

Guest Ally_Li

:) I have an idea I thought I'd share.

Sometimes, when an artiste I support is performing, but I can't be there... Well, I make an online order for flowers and gifts to be delivered to the artiste at the performance venue. :P Especially if the artiste is performing in another country and I can't be there... I just want to show that I support the artiste. :D

I usually do that unless the performance venue strictly says no flowers and gifts allowed. :mellow:

If anyone wants to send flowers and gifts to Jang Keun Suk-shi at his fan meeting in Singapore, perhaps Far East Flora or Jade Valley Florist would be good choices. Just google these two florists. They're quite reputable. Far East Flora even has options where you can add a cake from Marriott Hotel, or Big O or NYDC -- all excellent cakes (I've eaten them before). B)

Snapbook pics...

cr. 小牛排抽抽 @ baidu

Can't wait for my Jang Keun Suk goodies to arrive too!! Especially the pillow cover!!!

But I did not order the snapbook T_T

May I know how many pages is the snap book? Coz its thicker than I thought.

Guest MixxSu

i don't know why people are making such a big deal about these dating rumours. i actually want him to find someone who can love and take care of him by his side, i want him to be happy. we can't be selfish eels, if he is indeed dating we'll have to be like the A.N.JELL fans congratulating him lol! and if he does have a gf, i would love it if it was Park Shin Hye...

By the way, I have a question. In the Genie Parody BTS, Sukkie called someone over the phone and let that girl see how he looked like with all the wig and costume he was wearing. I was just wondering who is the girl he called? and how is she related to Sukkie?

the girl he called was Tiffany from SNSD. it is known that they're very close friends, so i guess since he was parodying her group he just called her to joke around haha!

Guest kay35

Annyeong~~

Omo, omo..Are these pics new? Never seen it before..Seukki's working out? :rolleyes:B)

credit: baidu

I'd like to see him like this again. ^^ Thanks for the reminder, haha. ~

Nope, its a few years ago.

Guest declovey

Hey eels! may i ask if u all know whether the normal tickets ($168) sold out already or not?

thanks in advance :)

you may want to send email to datzenquiries@gmail.com for more details on the 168 tickets.

You may want to order online as well then you can go and pick up the ticket on the FM itself.

for more details, you can go to this link http://www.datzentertainment.com/events.html

ps to mod: i don't know whether i'm allow to post up the link directly or not. but please pardon me as i do not know how to insert the link to the words "Click Here".

Cecilia, is that true? somebody from the company come out and admit that JKS actually dated a girl?? Aw...

So sweet of him to wear the ring wherever he go...

By the way, thanks for helping us to get the D-cut.. i know, it's a bit too late to say thanks!! sorry..

Ilwoo_aein - actually i read from some blogs, it seems like those pics were edited by photoshop. They just attached his head to the body only. But if you want to see his well build body, i'll suggest you to go and watch his Beethoven Virus. I missed his body built as Kang Gun Woo. ^^

Guest newlili

ilwoo_aein' post='15625670' date='Mar 18 2010, 07:14 AM']Annyeong~~

Omo, omo..Are these pics new? Never seen it before..Seukki's working out? :rolleyes:B)

90de9c820ef07c8a6c8119b.jpg

credit: baidu

ilwoo_aein: It was the pic that taken out from his cyworld before it was closed .

It was taken in August 2008. He was working out for the role in Beethoven virus. :P

Guest miniejungle

Sukkie left a new message on Cri J early this morning (ie. 1am Korean time - thank God for the more "normal" hour than the wee 5am-6am that he usually posts)! :)

look like our boy got his wish!!! :lol:

-----------------------

Google translation:

Euheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheut

Euheuheuheuheu would bring would bring would bring

Would bring would bring would bring heuheuheuheu

Heuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheut

Would bring would bring heuheuheuheu heuheuheuheu

Heuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheut

Would bring would bring would bring heuheuheuheu heuheuheuheu

Heck you think you know?

Heuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheutheuheuheuheuheuheut

Would bring would bring heuheuheuheu heuheuheuheu heuheuheuheu heuheuheuheu

Would bring heuheuheuheu

His English replies:

psycho_j [2010-03-19 오전 1:45:14]

good night sweet dreams~with me~~

psycho_j [2010-03-19 오전 1:49:42]

I got a new SUV!!!!Bye cri~

------------

he didn't stay online long though... :) our dear boy must be thrilled!!! in one of his replies he said still had to wait 1 month for the car though...

Guest neogogochan

Snapbook pics...

cr. 小牛排抽抽 @ baidu

Holy Mackarel, Shiro!!! Is it me or is he literally the most beautiful boy/man alive????!!!!!!! Aishhhh! Now I want the snap book too!!!

:) I have an idea I thought I'd share.

Sometimes, when an artiste I support is performing, but I can't be there... Well, I make an online order for flowers and gifts to be delivered to the artiste at the performance venue. :P Especially if the artiste is performing in another country and I can't be there... I just want to show that I support the artiste. :D

I usually do that unless the performance venue strictly says no flowers and gifts allowed. :mellow:

If anyone wants to send flowers and gifts to Jang Keun Suk-shi at his fan meeting in Singapore, perhaps Far East Flora or Jade Valley Florist would be good choices. Just google these two florists. They're quite reputable. Far East Flora even has options where you can add a cake from Marriott Hotel, or Big O or NYDC -- all excellent cakes (I've eaten them before). B)

@Ally_Li: Is this really possible? If it is I think it's a really beautiful idea :) I think I will research a bit into what is possible from my end.

@all: My two cents on Sukkie dating: Does he make us Eels happy? If yes, then we should want him to be happy too. Love him enough to respect his right to a life. I think he deserves that. :)

@miniejungle: Lol! Not sure if I understood most of that! Just made me want to hug him and ruffle his hair for hours^^ But I knew he would get the SUV. How can anyone say no to Sukkie begging? I.M.P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E.

Guest aindy

miniejungle.. thanks a bunch for the translation of Sukkie's new message.. uri guy got his wish!! im so happy for him..

i wonder if his mom really agreed or just been persuaded by the fans.. :P

shiro.. thanks for the reply.. i really wish it was subbed.. :)

pls correct me if im wrong about this info.. saw over Baidu:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=731205192

You're Beautiful Japanese Version

Available on April 23

http://www.tsutaya.co.jp/movie/ms/kandora/ikemen/dvd.html

18507064.jpg

22118025.jpg

24302293.jpg

Guest bitzes

Thanks thanks!

itz Tiffany from SNSD .. they've been friendz since a long time ago...

dating thing .. last year, i was a JGS-PSH shipper .. i was wishing and hoping they'd date for real..kekeke.. but now.. whoever will be JGS gf, im okei with it and i will support him cuz if he's happy then that's all that mattered .. :)

nweiz...just wanna share ...

-- the back hug from JGS!! kyaa!!

the rests of the BTS are in my channel .. :)