Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest newlili

I found a pic might be dated back from his nonstop4 days? I don't know yet . He was really cute in it, but I can't find a good version, anyone has a good version of this pic please share with soompi eels

jks4.jpg

I laughed out lough when I read something funny from his recent message like "My mom will kill me if I take a pic of what inside the frig" :lol: :lol: :lol: . This baby boy's still afraid of his mom? :ph34r:

Any Singaporean eels keen in ordering the JKS Fan meeting hoodie (design by himself)? So we can share the shipping cost? http://dvdheaven.com/product/product_list_event.php?event=19

I want order the hoodie at the end of the month

1) Me

2) Declovey

3) Bloomflowers123

4) miniejungle

5) aili81

6) charisgal

How do you all want to collect the hoodie from me?

OMO, miniejungle, you gotta buy Happy Life DVD. You won't regret it!

Can I ask you is the hoodie cutting big? I now worry what size should I order

gahhhhhhhhh

omg thank u dailytofu and newlili for the pictures and link...drooling all over my pc now...

BTW...the pic of him in a towel, beach pants and vneck shirt...i think its taken aroun the same time as the one he posted at the official site

TOTAL :ph34r: :blush: :ph34r: MATERIAL

Guest xjl_linda

OMO, miniejungle, you gotta buy Happy Life DVD. You won't regret it!

I see someone has just watched it... :D

How was it? Did you find the Korean version on the net? :D

:D I think she "found" it at my house along with Itaewon too :P And I also very recommend that all of you watch the One missed call : Final, if you haven't, coz trust me with this one, as long as Sukkie on the screen, the horror was out and the final impression of this movie was sad. That was what I got, don't know if any of you still find it scary :P Oh and for your info, I watched it at night alone...kekekeke :P Shiro, have you managed to watch it yet?

Guest daily_tofu

Can I ask you is the hoodie cutting big? I now worry what size should I order

i'm 165cm, 50 kg, we ordered M size.

But Shiro has the real thing, so she can probably measure for you.. IF she managed to find a measuring tape.. or.... use a ruler?.. hahaha...

maybe you can pm her your height and weight.. :)

Guest ploinkypink

I found a pic might be dated back from his nonstop4 days? I don't know yet . He was really cute in it, but I can't find a good version, anyone has a good version of this pic please share with soompi eels

newlili here it is.... :) i found it in the baidu tieba links i posted above.

jks1.jpg

Guest miniejungle

daily_tofu, thanks for the recommendation.. but i can't find Happy Life on yesasia (only vcd version and the other one was the japan version with no eng sub)... ottoke????

xkiku, i'd like an M. you can keep it for me, i'll get it from you when i return to S'pore :)

ploinkypink, thanks for the link... :) it's 31 mins long wow!!! i dont think i can watch all of this at work, hahah... where can we find eng sub for this? :( :(

Guest beth reyes

daily_tofu, thanks for the recommendation.. but i can't find Happy Life on yesasia (only vcd version and the other one was the japan version with no eng sub)... ottoke????

hello... im watching happy life on youtube right now... under shy2x17's account... has english sub... enjoy!!

Any Singaporean eels keen in ordering the JKS Fan meeting hoodie (design by himself)? So we can share the shipping cost? http://dvdheaven.com/product/product_list_event.php?event=19

1) Me

2) Declovey

3) Bloomflowers123

4) miniejungle - M size

5) aili81

6) charisgal

7) blessrain

Kindly state the size of the hoodie u want and how do you all want to collect the hoodie from me?

I will order the hoodie at the end of the month

Guest daily_tofu

love the baby pics and the one with the towel ♥♥

any english sub pls anyone?? love the gucci bag!

I was going to translate last night but my internet connection wasn't friendly.

There's a download link http://u.115.com/file/f2257aff23

Miniejungle, try ebay and make it quick before you ran out of the dvd :P I promise you, you won't regret this one.

I have a bad habit of fast forwarding Sukkie's old movie/drama whenever Sukkie is not in the scene (Crazy Waiting was successfully fast forwarded).

Except for Hwang Jin Yi a few years back, I didn't ff it at all coz that was the first time I saw him (and I was like, Gosh.. who IS this guy? He's perfect!), and I didn't ff Happy Life. It's such an enjoyable movie, quality work. Even the scene of the 3 senior actors alone can make me smile.. although i do feel they should've explored more on Hyeon-Jun's feeling for the estranged and diseased father, but like the director said, he wanted to put more focus on the three main characters and he limited Sukkie's screen time.

Quoting from twitchfilm review which described Sukkie's performance perfectly:

"And young Jang Geun-Seok, although this role would have made pretty much everyone with enough talent look good, handles Hyeon-Jun with admirable charisma (and some mean vocals, to add)."

Looking for Singapore volunteers eels to accompany me to queue up for SG Fan meeting tickets. It might be overnight queuing (Not confirm because full details is not out yet) Kindly take note each person might be helping the overseas eels to buy the tickets too (depends on how much tickets each person is allow to buy)

(Kindly don't pm me until I have get enough SG eels to help queue up the tickets)

SG Volunteers

1) Myself

2) rabpig

3) Bloomflowers123

PS: Bad news to say, someone at Singapore Cri.J facebook group mentioned that for the VIP tickets, one person is only entitled to buy 1 ticket

Miniejungle, try ebay and make it quick before you ran out of the dvd :P I promise you, you won't regret this one.

I have a bad habit of fast forwarding Sukkie's old movie/drama whenever Sukkie is not in the scene (Crazy Waiting was successfully fast forwarded).

Except for Hwang Jin Yi a few years back, I didn't ff it at all coz that was the first time I saw him (and I was like, Gosh.. who IS this guy? He's perfect!), and I didn't ff Happy Life. It's such an enjoyable movie, quality work. Even the scene of the 3 senior actors alone can make me smile.. although i do feel they should've explored more on Hyeon-Jun's feeling for the estranged and diseased father, but like the director said, he wanted to put more focus on the three main characters and he limited Sukkie's screen time.

Quoting from twitchfilm review which described Sukkie's performance perfectly:

"And young Jang Geun-Seok, although this role would have made pretty much everyone with enough talent look good, handles Hyeon-Jun with admirable charisma (and some mean vocals, to add)."

:lol: and yet you rolled your eyes at us when we tried (so hard) to show Tae Kyung to you... :lol: *I don't think you could ever live it down... :P*

But I'm so glad you enjoyed Happy Life. I love Hyeon Jun too, although I also wish they explored his feeling for his dad a bit more... *more screentime for Sukkie? Joha... :D *

Now go and watch Itaewon and tell me what you think... :D

Looking for Singapore volunteers eels to accompany me to queue up for SG Fan meeting tickets. It might be overnight queuing (Not confirm because full details is not out yet) Kindly take note each person might be helping the overseas eels to buy the tickets too (depends on how much tickets each person is allow to buy)

(Kindly don't pm me until I have get enough SG eels to help queue up the tickets)

SG Volunteers

1) Myself

2) rabpig

3) Bloomflowers123

PS: Bad news to say, someone at Singapore Cri.J facebook group mentioned that for the VIP tickets, one person is only entitled to buy 1 ticket

OMG... if this is true, I will have to look into air ticket to Singapore then. Hopefully they will announce the date soon so I can make preparation (and excuses to my boss :P). Btw, is it allowed to queue for tickets overnight in Singapore?

Guest miniejungle

ok ok daily_tofu, you tempted me so bad. I'll ebay it then! :) so crazy waiting is not worth buying rightey?

hope someone could sub that clip! lots of info on Sukkie!

well you know when i watched Hwang Jin Yi, I thought, wow the boy looked good but he's just too young for the leading actress!!! can be a dongsaeng to her but certainly not a lover, hahahah! and now look how he grew! i can rest assure that he will mature into a very charismatic, handsome man (the league of the 4 heavenly kings of Hallyu) someday.

xkiku, you sure each person is only allowed 1 ticket? :( :( :( oh dear we need more people this way... :( why so difficult????

anyway, it's our 500 pages already!!! congratulations to us eels, who have made it this far for Sukkie. Hope the thread will grow as much as his popularity across the continents!