Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest miniejungle

A very cute "message" from Keun Suk for Valentine's Day... :D

A wonderful day for noonas... :P

http://z10.invisionfree.com/keunsuk/index.php?showtopic=1601

hahaha shiro you bad, didn't post the url and i had to register for the site (not that i'm complaining, but i think i'm in too many forums already i can't barely remember which one i registered for an what not)!

the way he said "noona" was oh so sweet... melting melting away... <_<:lol: and "saranghae"??????????? *fainted*

my baby boy gave me the sweetest pressie for V-day! can't ask for more noh?

Guest newlili

shoot !!, my photobucket account is out of bandwidth again !!! Oh my... please do not hotlink my pics !!!

all right! I reup again . Guys please do not hotlink OK ?

f79a748d98e2e120b21bba05.jpg

b0ac34fa58e37e2ca9d31150.jpg

c28f972528d8bc5235a80fe9.jpg

e444e011247eaef4a6ef3f39.jpg

b5168b542a7e282d3b293538.jpg

90ba90dd37d675065882dd3a.jpg

6cbb484a44359e1108f7ef39.jpg

599d5ae74be0f11cb93820b1.jpg

4ef08e0ab1fa620cb1351da2.jpg

31d7221f775209faa6866900.jpg

08bada549bda4a6ad0090604.jpg

04e657ee0d4c8bc9b2fb95a1.jpg

d0daaa4bc685abc283025c05.jpg

e444e0112486aef4a6ef3f51.jpg

b2479b8203cf148d6d811907.jpg

7c87d51bf067c3e7ac6e753b.jpg

5b36a30f576823dfaa64573a.jpg

0ebd45a7caa710a7d043583b.jpg

0ebd45a7ca5a10a7d0435850.jpg

3034ccefe89c9304adafd505.jpg

8781317ae22492df2f73b338.jpg

5f6fdc1bdec5c5e7ad6e75b1.jpg

@baidu

Guest newlili

@newlili: yeah, you could call me that.. :D agh, shouldn't have chosen such a common nick, huh? :lol:

the yepp pics... is it from a magazine? or are they posters?

hey Sis Shiro :P hehehe .... Your nick is not common at all . So far I just see 2 nicks from 2 different countries ;)

YEPP pics are like photo or poster types. .

Hi everyone! I've read this thread for only few days. And every time I come there's smth new to watch, read and admire^^

Thanks for sharing!!!

@newlili: After ur post I wanna run and buy YEPP pleer! :D The photos are great! Sukki's so differrent but still the BEST!!

New Info from Keun Suk Official Fan Club

题目: 2010 JangKeunSuk Asia tour in taipei

(副标题: 真正的美男来了! 张根硕亚洲巡回台北站)

- 售票OPEN: 2010年2月6日(六) 中午12时 正式开放

- 官方售票处: http://www.g-music.iticket.com.tw/index.php

- 公演日程: 2010年3月7日 晚 6时30分

- 公演地点: 台北国父纪念馆

Title: 2010 JangKeunSuk Asiatour in Taipei

-open selling ticket:06/02/2010 (Sat) 12p.m.

-officially web for selling ticket: http://www.g-music.iticket.com.tw/index.php

-Performance schedule : 07/03/2010 6.30p.m

-Performance place : Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall in Taipei

P/S: please correct me if i done anything wrong ~=)

Ohh woww! Really? Was this the only country so far? I cant access the official site all the infos yet. So frustrating. I didnt realize how far he is scheduling his tour. Thats good though. I am aiming for summer..I just need to go know where he will be next. =)

By the way...this prob been asked already, anyone know what this tag is for? it keeps popping up...on his official site. Thanks in advance.

please help! :o

dfghfgh.jpg

Guest brumeux

Anyone of you remit the money by Korea exchange bank? If Yes, How long does it take to become official member?

It took 6 days for our case.

Some singapore eels updated their status in Cri JKS Singapore facebook group

kudos for your help in organising mass transfer :)

Guest crazy_guava

dfghfgh.jpg

kay35 sorry to cut your post..^^

This image is saying you are don't have permission...

You have to register as full membership then only can view...^^

Sorry for this newbie question... :blush: but would anyone be able to explain the spelling/pronunciation of his name ie. Keun Suk vs. Geun Suk? I always referred to him as the latter, but I'm starting to see Keun Suk being used more. Is that the preferred way?

I don't know much Korean, but I think the common spelling would be Geun (G and K are the same hangul letter, but I think it spells G if placed in the front, and spells K when put at the end? *that's what is written in my learn Korean book anyway* :P ) But he himself uses Keun Suk... so that's what I'm using too... :D

Anyway, have you all seen the newest YEPP clip? So cuteeee... all those images in one clip :D

http://blog.naver.com/joe820619/70079608392

Guest jaimejgs

Shiro401: So sad the clip is not working now.

Lol, you're so lucky to have seen it. Same goes to the other dc videos.

hahaha, poor us.

But thanks for sharing the info on Keun Sukkie, especially the valentine clip. I can't stop watching it.

Keun Sukkie is just so jjiang!!

Shiro401: So sad the clip is not working now.

Lol, you're so lucky to have seen it. Same goes to the other dc videos.

hahaha, poor us.

But thanks for sharing the info on Keun Sukkie, especially the valentine clip. I can't stop watching it.

Keun Sukkie is just so jjiang!!

have you tried opening it with Internet Explorer? Naver, nate, daum don't work well with Firefox, only with IE. I tried the link just now and the vid is still there... :D

Guest jaimejgs

have you tried opening it with Internet Explorer? Naver, nate, daum don't work well with Firefox, only with IE. I tried the link just now and the vid is still there...

I have IE. It's working now. Hmmm, for some reason, it wasn't working before. Thanks.

edit: kyyyaaaa, be it preppy yepp, men's yepp, yeppi, rockchic Keun Suk, I adore ALL!!

Gosh, could he get anymore cuter?

Sorry for this newbie question... :blush: but would anyone be able to explain the spelling/pronunciation of his name ie. Keun Suk vs. Geun Suk? I always referred to him as the latter, but I'm starting to see Keun Suk being used more. Is that the preferred way?

If i'm not mistaken, the difference is due to the standardization of hangeul romanization ("spelling"). Previously, there is no standardization and people tend to spell the hangeul using how it sounds like. For Keun Suk (근석), the 'ㄱ' can be pronunced as 'g' or 'k' but in his case, it sounds more like 'k'. That's why most people spell it as "Keun Suk'. However, in 2000, the Korean government introduces standardization which states that all 'ㄱ' must be spelled as 'g'. It's not compulsory to spell it that way but it's recommended so that there's uniformity. Just like 'hangul' (pre-standardization) vs "hangeul' (post-standardization).

But I think someone has posted before that he prefers to use Keun Suk though I always ended up spelling it as Geun Suk instead :P

Hope this help :)

Sorry but I could not access to his official website as Keunsuk.com is a domain for sale :wacko: and Keunsuk.net is "Page not found error" :(

By the way, I have a question that whether an International fan like me can join his official fanclub without knowing any Korean :-s

Guest hannie-85

Sorry but I could not access to his official website as Keunsuk.com is a domain for sale :wacko: and Keunsuk.net is "Page not found error" :(

By the way, I have a question that whether an International fan like me can join his official fanclub without knowing any Korean :-s

his official website here

You can join without knowing Kore - become unofficial member. You can write on free board and letter for Suk.

Guest jaimejgs

Here's some more yepp videos.

Credits: routes1810(uploader) and baidu.

The first clip that shiro401 uploaded were cut from these clips. I was a bit sad, after getting over my excitement and happiness of the clip since I'm also a noona of one year to Keun Sukkie, because in that clip, Keun Sukkie only addressed noonas, but on the last clip here, he also said, "Keun Suk-oppa" so I think there's also another clip for his younger fans too. Yay for all. He didn't leave anyone out.