Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest miniejungle

Annyeong Eels, i'm back...

Gosh, after the whole day of frenziness here, i couldn't sleep at all last night!!! (supposed to get up early for work on a Monday and yet i couldn't sleep! blame it on the flat tummy and the Burberry undie!!!! gyaboo!!!! i didn't know my few hours of not being online the thread can grow 4 more pages!!! i can't dl pics here but will do so when i get home, thanks newlili for the new pics!

I don't know if this much of thumping heartbeats are good for my heart muscle or it will lead to early cardiac arrest... :lol: But I was totally spazzing watching the video clip... :D Although he didn't sing in perfect pitch (and I don't expect him to, since he's not a professional, vocally-trained singer), I was still (as ever) totally enamored by his voice. And when he was reading that Hwang Jin Yi script, I was ready to call an ambulance in case something unwanted happened in my excitement... :lol: that voice! that face! that expression!! Dak-chan-ha-ra!!

shiro, i'm having the same symtomps!!! getting high on seeing the pics, getting giddy with the jojo dance (albeit too short), now i'm waiting for the water-pouring scene... B) look like they were really strict with the camera so we can't see much clips at all. FM DVD ppaali!!!!

He also showed a video of him introducing his home. There are many pants and underwear...he also joked that he can't wear the S size underwear fans gave him. So if people want to give him underwear, please buy M size.

:o omo, karrenstar, more information disclosed!!! okay i shall go hunt for M size Burberry!!! gosh the last time my other beau (JJH) wore CK undie and i was converted right after, now... :( :( Burberry undies are way more expensive than CK - who wants to rob the bank with me?

Thanks Karrenstar for translation, MAC guyliner ? hahahha ... Anyone know about this brand ?

Newlili, MAC is a famous brand for professional makeup. I'm using their kohl pencil now but haven't tried the eyeliner... okay will try it out and buy it later yah? talk about buying... i want the mood calendar too!

In JKS DC, many of his fans call him as : My kid, my little brother, my hyung , my baby boy :P

I'm calling him "my baby boy" too!!!! :blush: gosh i love love love my baby boy!!!

PS: Thanks to those twelve girls who trusted me and will be registering official membership together. You know who u r.. hehe.. Hopefully we can be official membership by this weekend if everything goes smoothly. I will be going down to the bank with belle and two girls to Korean Exchange Bank to remit the money and will send out those details to the admin on the day itself.

xkiku, wait for me yah? the $$$ will be in your account by today! sorry for the delay...

Dramabeans has updated her blog on Sukkie's fanmeet:

Scenes from Jang Geun-seok’s fanmeeting

January 31st, 2010 // by javabeans

jgs_fm7.jpg

And I’m sure you won’t be surprised to hear that the above pic is the most “normal” of the bunch.

Jang Geun-seok held a fanmeeting at Seoul’s Olympic Hall on January 31 with an audience of 3,000 fans. He sang several songs from the soundtrack of his last drama, You’re Beautiful, such as “Without Words,” “Goodbye,” and “Promise.” But he didn’t stop there, performing additional popular hits like Seo Taiji and the Boys’ old-school classic “I Know,” Rain’s “It’s Raining,” and 2PM’s “Heart Beat.”

As previously announced, Jang will soon be embarking on a four-stop Asian tour, as he travels to China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore from March through May.

The hair, the hair! (Also the pants! And the flappy shirt that looks like a skirt!)

jgs_fm2.jpg

jgs_fm8.jpg

jgs_fm6.jpg

Here he is channeling Rain with the wifebeater and macho posturing. Is the water bottle supposed to represent the rain? (LOL for low budgets.)

jgs_fm18.jpg

jgs_fm19.jpg

jgs_fm22.jpg

jgs_fm33.jpg

Disco fabulous?

jgs_fm23.jpg

jgs_fm24.jpg

The lighting effects give these shots a nice flair, and the hair-in-motion has a cool effect. Not so sure about the Liza Minnelli pose.

jgs_fm26.jpg

jgs_fm29.jpg

jgs_fm32.jpg

jgs_fm31.jpg

jgs_fm28.jpg

But Geeky Jazz-Hands Jang Geun-seok has to be my favorite, with the jodhpur pants and the dorky glasses and the hunchback stance.

jgs_fm15.jpg

jgs_fm10.jpg

jgs_fm16.jpg

Via Arts News, Hankook Ilbo

I already have the following details for the membership

1) Name :

2) Date of birth in 6 digits :

3) Sex :

4) Phone No. :

5) Email Address :

6) www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr ID :

7) www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr nickname :

8) Address (home):

9) Zip code :

but can someone help me to draft the email which need to send to the Cri.J fanclub admin because my English not so good.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Wow.. I totally wasn't expecting the water pouring in the FM. If I was there, I KNOW I would have died of hotness. I love a man in a white tank. JKS you are awesome.

Too bad he is having his Hong Kong FM between March and May. I might be going back to Hong Kong in June.

I got no luck with kcelebs, last time I missed Super Junior's concert by a day lol.

Guest SoyaBeans

OMG!!! his underware is sooooo greeennnnnnn.. is it the one he's joking about.

LOL. tkx shiro for sharing it. i'll buy u the pink one ne Sukkie. hahaha

LOL ... thank you! more more more ...

I'm glued to my computer checking for any posting update ....

I usually just come by and read everybodies posts, but this time I cant resist. I also have been glued to the computer today. I haven't been able to do much today!!

Thanks everyone for the pictures and translations!! I 've read dozens of pages just checking out Sukkie's pics and news about the fan meeting.

Guest miniejungle

arghhh shiroooooo... i saw the undie fans gave him! it's CK!!!! :P :P :P

so Sukkie does wear CK too, just that it has to be in M, not S!!! hahahah it's so cute!

i think i will have to register really early to get the front seat for his S'pore fanmeet and then can get a chance to hug my baby boy!!! must buy flowers too? :) i'm so envious of the lady he hugged! i bet she would not be able to sleep the whole month!!!!

Oh my he is totally dashing in the fan meeting!! I like the name of the FM~ Very cool and stylish. Love the membership card too! Can't wait to get it!

I'm totally anticipating his FM in Singapore now! Many thumbs up for him and his manager!

Thank you all for posting so many pictures too!

Do you know when he will be in Singapore? Is there a schedule date yet? I am thinking about flying out there..first time..so wanna prep everything first. And do we need to be official members before we can attend these meets? argh..so complicated. =( If it dont work out, I guess I may just wait til Aug for his bday to go to Korea.

thanks.

On another note, I cant believe he did HOT and 2pm songs...I love him more then yesterday now. Where's all the clips!???lol.

The news of Beijing fan meeting is out!! March 13. :D

Hope there's someone to translate it... :)

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=704817448

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/j/2010-02-01/13082863932.shtml

张根硕:信守约定来中国“湿身”

新浪娱乐讯北京时间2月1日消息,据韩国媒体报道,演员张根锡在1月31号的首尔见面会上大跳热舞为现场的粉丝们展现湿身的诱惑,现场更是请来了张根锡往日的一众明星好友们大暴私下里迷糊可爱的他的糗事而把活动推向了高潮。事后张根锡表示中国的粉丝们的支持让他非常感动,据称去年还去过片场给他做过探班买了许多礼物。张根锡表示3月就会来与大家见面了。此次见面会也拉开了3月至5月亚洲巡回FAN MEETING的序幕。

另据消息称,张根锡亚洲巡回FAN MEETING中国内地首站确定于3月13日在北京大学体育馆举行。因此我们也跟活动主办方领军优势文化的负责人取得了联系,据负责人透露,

此次活动是联合TREE-J娱乐以及亚洲FM的授权公司HS MEDIA共同主办,并且已经正式签署合作合约,希望此次北京之行能给内地粉丝带来更多惊喜,能在2010年给中国歌迷们带来一份厚礼!

笔者还了解到,中国除北京之外,上海、广州等地的FM活动都在落实洽谈中,而韩国优质偶像团体SS501等活动也在计划名单之内。

Guest Chun_Ru

Can't stop again to right click - save as..

Thx a ton for the pics and vids eels.. Love u sooo much for posting his pics..

JKS oppa looks soooo cute.. Drooling.. :D

Guest VeeVeeBOO

The news of Beijing fan meeting is out!! March 13. :D

Hope there's someone to translate it... :)

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=704817448

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/j/2010-02-01/13082863932.shtml

张根硕:信守约定来中国“湿身”

新浪娱乐讯北京时间2月1日消息,据韩国媒体报道,演员张根锡在1月31号的首尔见面会上大跳热舞为现场的粉丝们展现湿身的诱惑,现场更是请来了张根锡往日的一众明星好友们大暴私下里迷糊可爱的他的糗事而把活动推向了高潮。事后张根锡表示中国的粉丝们的支持让他非常感动,据称去年还去过片场给他做过探班买了许多礼物。张根锡表示3月就会来与大家见面了。此次见面会也拉开了3月至5月亚洲巡回FAN MEETING的序幕。

另据消息称,张根锡亚洲巡回FAN MEETING中国内地首站确定于3月13日在北京大学体育馆举行。因此我们也跟活动主办方领军优势文化的负责人取得了联系,据负责人透露,

此次活动是联合TREE-J娱乐以及亚洲FM的授权公司HS MEDIA共同主办,并且已经正式签署合作合约,希望此次北京之行能给内地粉丝带来更多惊喜,能在2010年给中国歌迷们带来一份厚礼!

笔者还了解到,中国除北京之外,上海、广州等地的FM活动都在落实洽谈中,而韩国优质偶像团体SS501等活动也在计划名单之内。

Translated it ^^ Pls do not repost without proper credit!

Jang Geun Suk: Keeping his promise to show himself in China

According to news on Feb 1 ,as reported by korean media, actor Jang Geun Suk performed a sizzling dance and wet his body for his fans at his Seoul fanmeeting on January 31. Invited to the event, a group of Jang Geun Suk's celebrity friends were present at the fanmeeting and revealed previous embarassing stories which happened to the privately quirky and cute Jang Geun Suk,pushing the event to its climax. After that, Jang Geun Suk expressed that he was very touched by the support from China fans,he said that last year they even went to filming locations to support him and bought him gifts. Jang Geun Suk expressed that he will meet everyone in March.This fanmeeting has also kicked off his Asia Tour which is schedules from March to May.

From another news source,Jang Geun Suk's Asia Tour fanmeeting's first stop in China has been set on the 13th of March and will be held at the Beijing University Gym Hall. The news source revealed,"we have also contacted the organisers and people in charge"

This event is presented by Tree-J entertainment and the authorized company HS Media,and the official contract has been signed, hopefully this trip to BeiJing will bring surprises to fans, as a big present to fans in China for 2010!

Other than the BeiJing fanmeeting,fanmeetings in Shang Hai, GuangZhou and other areas are undergoing discussion, and the activities from korean idol group SS501 are also undergoing planning as well.

@VeeVeeBOO, thanks for the translation!

when is the singapore visit?!?!?

fans in south east asia region.....LETS GO BUY HIM A HUGE TANK OF WATER.....anythin just to see him in wet white top... :ph34r:

and about the underwear issue...i thought he is more of a boxer person and not briefs ):

Guest VeeVeeBOO

@VeeVeeBOO, thanks for the translation!

when is the singapore visit?!?!?

fans in south east asia region.....LETS GO BUY HIM A HUGE TANK OF WATER.....anythin just to see him in wet white top... :ph34r:

and about the underwear issue...i thought he is more of a boxer person and not briefs ):

I think the Sg fanmeet will be somewhere around the last stops..probably Apr-May ??

Cus they usually tour the China and HK regions first..

For the Sg fanmeet, (using the SG slang), i die die must go. =P

Love this Seoul Fm..by the looks of the pics, it was almost a mini-concert! *nosebleeds*

Thanks for the speedy translation, VeeVeeBoo... :D

O.M.G, if the Spore fan meeting is in April, I might be able to go! :D Oh heck, even if it's in May, I'll postpone my other plan... :lol: like you said, die die must go... :D

:lol: :lol:

I also thought he's a boxer kinda guy, and the Burberry looked like boxers too... :D

But then, if the briefs are gift from fans, then maybe those fans don't know his preference? Is that why he showed a bit of his underwear, to give hints if similar future gifts ever come by? :lol:

For someone who loves clothes, his closet seems a bit small, doesn't it?

Can't wait for more news from the official website. Now that the fan meeting is done with, they should have time to implement the changes to make the website better and more accessible... :D

Guest VeeVeeBOO

Thanks for the speedy translation, VeeVeeBoo... :D

O.M.G, if the Spore fan meeting is in April, I might be able to go! :D Oh heck, even if it's in May, I'll postpone my other plan... :lol: like you said, die die must go... :D

:lol: :lol:

I also thought he's a boxer kinda guy, and the Burberry looked like boxers too... :D

But then, if the briefs are gift from fans, then maybe those fans don't know his preference? Is that why he showed a bit of his underwear, to give hints if similar future gifts ever come by? :lol:

For someone who loves clothes, his closet seems a bit small, doesn't it?

Can't wait for more news from the official website. Now that the fan meeting is done with, they should have time to implement the changes to make the website better and more accessible... :D

heehee i was reading that he told fans he couldn't wear the size S underwear they bought him and told them to buy M sized ones instead..i'm guessing that his house will be flooded with size M undies from now on..since alot of fans will probably go and buy it for him.. xD