Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

I wish he would date PSH in real life. AND I DON'T THINK HE HAS A GF :)

i know htey're so cute together hahah ...i just know that he close to stephanie but they claim they are brothers/sister relationship

and yeah even though wanted geunsuk to win the award but it's okay if he didn't he still have many chances in the near future and being nominated is such an honor already...and his smile is so cute~~

Guest newlili

akiradown who's stephanie?

She is the singer in the group SZX the Grace of SM. Geun Suk and her are a close best friends. Her personality is just like a tomboy and Geun Suk once told the press that they were just like brothers and since her family were in USA, so she often came to his house to have dinner (: . His mom cooked dinner for her ...he he. They are both at the same age.

Anyway, Geun Suk also tells the press that if he had a girlfriend, he would reveal her to the public , he won't hide her because she is also part of his celebrity life. Right now he is single :)

This is her pic:

20071220-stephanie.jpg

@popseoul

Guest sunandmoon

Wow, so many great new pictures! Thank you to all who posted them! :D

I think what I really like about Jang Geun Suk is that his face is not actually that handsome, and most of his beauty comes from within, where it counts, such as the look in his eyes, his voice, and the way he moves and speaks. More than for any other young actor, I feel starved for him when he appears, and after he has left the screen, some part of my heart feels changed forever. I look forward to seeing him grow and take on even more interesting roles. The best seems yet to come. :)

Guest jjang_rice

if they show you're beautiful in other countries, i'm sure it'll be a hit! my sister says you're beautiful has steady ratings in korea although the audience in their current timeslot are the ahjummas.

but for me, you're beautiful is the best drama i've seen this year! XD

jang geun seok hwaiting! <3

Guest eyebagsndramathons

Finished Baby and I yesterday. Both the baby and Jang Geun Seok is so cute <3 *SQUEAKS* I love his acting~~~~~

LOL-ed when the girl started touching his chest when they first met haha. So out of the blue. The part where his parent came back from their "run away from home", he just let out his pains and cried out. omgomgomg. i wanna hug him so much there.

oh ya..

i stopped watching huang jini after geun seok's character died too. he's the motivation for me to watch this drama coz i totally have no interest in this drama genre. (although there was kim jae won XD)

ps. today is tuesday and wednesday is like forever. when will it come lol..

Hi. Where can I watch Baby and I? Is Itaewon Case already available?

Guest hongard

Hi. Where can I watch Baby and I? Is Itaewon Case already available?

here -- baby and i

itaewon, i cant find it with sub - wanna see it too bcoz i heard that JSG speck english in this movie.

but u can watch it here without sub -- itaewon

enjoy! if i hav time, i will watch itawon for sure eventhough there's no sub on it.

my first time in this thread....im really liking him in youre beautiful.....

he definitely portray his character well...

ive been asking about his anycall pink cellphone that hes using...i was wondering if anyone knows wat the model is...i thought it was the corby samsung too but it looks a tad different....

Guest newlili

is eel his fanclub name?

No :) . Eels stands for Fans of Jang , if you pronounce it in Korean , it would be Jangeo which means Eel when translated into english.

He often calls his fans Jangeo (= Eels)

No :) . Eels stands for Fans of Jang , if you pronounce it in Korean , it would be Jangeo which means Eel when translated into english.

He often calls his fans : Jangeo (= Eels)

hahahah thats cute. thank you! ^^