Kim Jae Joong, Kim Hyun Joong and Choi Seung Hyun (T.O.P)

Guest helders

HAHA OMG

Hottest friendship EVER, I swear. All three of them being my fave member in their group.. amazing. Ahh can't believe there's a thread on this hahaha but I love it<33

Even writing a fanfic on this friendship because I just love it so much<33

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Muichih

didn't they meet through Youngsaeng? lol.. poor guy... he introduced them but doesn't seem to hang out with them.

Guest charinna13

aww. no yoochun?

i love them . i wish i see more videos/pictures of them together. haha

BIG BANG, TVXQ and SS501 <33333 ^___^

wish they would add micky in the title...

he really is one of the idol F4 cause he is good friends with hyung joong oppa also...

he was even spotted in the the last persona concert of ss501 to give support...

micky attend persona concert

feel bad for young saeng oppa,

its true that YS oppa introduced hyun joong oppa and Jae joong

but then HJ and JJ became closer..

maybe because they have a more similar character and personality...

but anyway, YS and HJL is pretty close too, i mean they go to vacations together also, (ehmn, hongkong scandal ehm and new year also)

and YS is close with Yesung and Siwon of Suju, so its okey...

Oh I did read about Youngsaeng introducing Hyunjoong and Jaejoong, and I felt so bad for him at that time, poor baby. *pat,pat*

But gosh, my K-pop fan friends and I can't stop raving about this trio of friends! [is it confirmed that Micky also hangs out with them? Then that would be EVEN BETTER.]

And can you imagine the Hyunjoong and Jaejoong living together thing? Can you imagine--if you were Hyunjoong's neighbor and swooned every time you saw him, and then you were just starting to get used to him, AND THEN Jaejoong moves in too... and you swoon all over again? XD They'd be my number one fantasy neighbors!

Guest GreenPeaAnne

On DBSK starwatch episode Micky mentioned Hyunjoong as his only friend in Korea aside from his members because all his friends are in the US. He said Hyunjoong is very caring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^

continuation...

F4 Idol on Thai Kimchi Magz Cover [full scan + trans]

Full scan

source: 쏘욘@bbvipz via Alla @soompi

reuploaded by: mavy@BBVIP.net

repost on: BBVIP's forum

i posted this magazine cover:

2qdtkaw.jpg

30m1f29.jpg

2qled6d.jpg

2ujhy7a.jpg

Translation

Because i got this from BigBang's site so they jusy trans TOP's part in detail only

but still they mention hyunjoong ^^ so i posted it here too ^^

Source/Credits: Wayne & Victoria @ bigbangupdates

Repost on: BBVIP's forum

The content is basically about how the 4 became close friends.

It all started with Yongsaeng of SS501, who was a former SM trainee. He was friends with Jaejoong then and was the one who introduced Hyunjoong to Jaejoong. Yongsaeng even mentioned before on Golden Fishery Radio Star that Hyunjoong stole Jaejoong away from him.

Hyunjoong, who knew T.O.P during their highschool years (junior and senior year) then introduced T.O.P to Jaejoong and they eventually became friends.

Among the TVXQ members, Jaejoong and Micky are known to be close so Micky was able to join their "group" too.

What do these 4 hot idols do when they get together? Soju! The 4 love drinking Soju and hanging out together. They usually meet with each other after midnight because of their tight schedules. Micky once said that when they drink together, Jaejoong and Hyunjoong drink so fast that he can't keep up w/ them. T.O.P also loves to drink. How much? Well, enough that there was a time when he was so sick and had to take aspirin and still drank alcohol. That was the reason that he was taken to the hospital before.

But their relationship is not just about drinking. They also help and support each other. When Hyunjoong started his role in Boys over Flowers, T.O.P and Jaejoong who already had some acting experience supported him along with the other SS501 members and their fans. They often called and told him that he did well.

The article also mentioned that when T.O.P kissed Hyori, Hyunjoong, who is Hyori's fan, threw the remote control away while watching the show.

Guest Elizabeth9095

^

What do these 4 hot idols do when they get together? Soju! The 4 love drinking Soju and hanging out together.

They drink a lot eh?

But I think is really cool they hang out together. I think they are able to understand each other pain and joy better than anyone else. They are all idols. At the same time they are able to have different points of view about the industry because they all belong to different companies

That all aside… they are all 4D so they probably don’t know what is going on and still get along so well

Guest Chakura

LOL love how ppl forget that Yoochun/Micky is also part of that friendship group.

but yeah that is on hot group of bff...and they are all similar as well ie have a out there type of personality: HJ's 4D-ness , and JJ when he talks in any of his interview (admitting that he likes taking pics of his groupmates in the bathrooms cause thats the only time that is private to all of em), and TOP when you watch him in some of the vids as well. They are also semi-bad boys aka tattoo, dropping out of school.

Guest ll_angel86

I'm jealous of their friendship. It's good to have friends within the industry =)

Personally, if I were to put them into the F4 characters, I would say Jaejoong is Junpyo (he looks like he can act stuck up), Micky as Yijung (the sensitive guy), and TOP as Woobin because he is a fighter!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest paperwalls

O: Hyun Joong& Jaejoong I can imagine..

But I would have never guessed that TOP would be close to them!

And they are all from different companies too.

How cool.

:)

• 1 month later...

hehehe additional article on the HOT friendship of the korean F4...

credits: YT account lovetop7

however some idols show their pics on their friendship with other idols from different companies,

i think this 4 guys are the ones that all are curious about..

i mean you rarely see them together, but you know that they are really good friends..

wouldnt it be hot to see them, get a picture of them or

much more have them in one show together..?

i always ask this, if they were all casted in BOF who would be

JunPyo..?

JiHoo..?

YiJung..?

and woobin..?

for me

Jaejoong is Woobin cause he is the most friendly and down to earth guy

TOP is Junpyo cause he has the Tough guy aura

Yoochun is YiJung cause he seems like he is good with teh ladies..

and hgyun joong oppa is JiHoo cause he would be the most wary of strangers..?

Surprisingly I didn't know TOP could be friends with these guys, I love Hyun Joong and I really dont know much about Jaejong though I'm pretty sure that I will like him. These BFF were really great. Before I would think that group idol would only be friends with the member of their own group but recently it made me thought that they maybe close with each member but their friends before they become idol would always be special...

• 1 month later...
Guest Squishiee

dont know if you guys know but hyun joong has a mini doraemon fan and jaejoong has a mini keroppi fan of the same brand

they are so adorable together

I fell in love with Hyun Joong from the very start of Playful Kiss. I've watched him in BOF. I liked him there but not total head over heels in love. Of course since then I acquaint myself with all KHJ related. It's a good thing I came across this thread. My sister is a super die hard Jae Joong fangirl. You mention Jae Joong to her and she like Wahhh!!!! :w00t: like a crazy girl. :lol: I'll definitely tell her so we could bond some more. As it is we talked all the time. She is located in Japan and I'm here in Phils. Our mom even have to give us ultimatum because she doesn't have enough sleep as it is.

Hope to see more news about them.

Archived