Kim Jae Joong, Kim Hyun Joong and Choi Seung Hyun (T.O.P)

Guest helders

CInderella....

with HyunJoong and Jaejoong...

m20100908225459.jpg

Location in Toyohashi City between March to June next year.

Located in Toyohashi between March to June, the famous “All In” actress, Song Hye Kyo, will play a major role in Korean drama, “Cinderella”. Hereafter, the exact location will be determined.

To improve the promotion activity that is focused in Hamamatsu Mikkabichou Hotel’s “Hamana Lakeside Plaza”, it has been decided to set the film around Hamana Lake and Toyohashi.

The casting has not been finalised yet, but it is predicted that ex-DBSK member Kim Jae Joong, Jung Yong Hwa, and Kim Hyun Joong will cast in this drama.

The story is about a 30-year-old money-oriented woman who “attacks” the son of a conglomerate that is visiting South Korea.

The location will take place in South Korea from December 2010 to February 2011, then in Japan from March to June 2011. The exact location in Toyohashi has not been determined yet, but it is predicted that they will choose trams and other locations. The broadcast will start on May 2011 in Korea, then in Japan and Asia.

source: kawa-lily2@blog.oricon

translated by: AzureAoi@CodeAzzurro

thanks to: 2kiko@twitter for the tips

re-posted by: omonOona@cnbluestorm + sharingyoochun.net

from viikii.net

3 famous actors Hero Jaejoong (DBSK), Kim Hyun Joong (SS501) và Jung Yong Hwa (CN Blue) will join this drama.. its notthing has been confirmed yet.

Famous actress Song Hye Kyo might join this as main cast.

Filming: start 12/2010 to 2/2011 in Korea

summary

"Cinderella" is about a woman whos already 30 years old really love money. she starts to have feeling with a man who first came to Korea for a trip. This man known as a in-heir to tons of money.

for more info click here

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HyunJoong's Intimate Buddies

Source: KR NEWS

Korean to English translation by Ode / SS501Ode.blogspot.com 2010 11 22

32759467.4.jpg

Just like the phrase 'birds of a feather flock together', Kim Hyun-joong's network consists of -literally- 'beautiful flower boys'. His 'buddies' include majority coming from well-known stars in showbiz. Including JYJ members Hero Jaejoong and Mickey Yoochun, Big Bang's TOP, actor Lee Min-ho and Kim Bum etc are his buddies as well.

52822381201001160147471.jpg

DBSK's Hero Jaejoong

During those times when DBSG and SS501 possess the highest of fame, both did not hesitate to give advices and help to each other. Beginning since the tough trainee days, both had begun to share each's troubles, and with this built friendship, of course it does not change easily. It differentiates them all the more since both starred across in movie [Heaven's Postman] and drama [boys over Flowers] in the beginning of 2009 respectively. In 2010 January, both even went for a holiday in Canada together. While holidaying in Canada's Vancouver, they event spent new year and enjoyed their rest. Both of them even appeared like twins to everywhere they go as they even stayed under one roof together. Even when Kim Hyun-joong's contract with former agency DSP Media ended, he was rumored to collaborate with Jaejoong to form a new group.

Kim+Hyun+Joong+vs+Micky+Yoochun.jpg

DBSK's Mickey Yoochun

Since Kim Hyun-joong is so close with Hero Jaejoong, it was inevident that he turned into friends with Mickey Yoochun as well. Whenever these three had time to pop, they will gather at the mini 'inn' nearby their living area and share their friendship. Recently also, Mickey Yoochun's drama KBS [sung Kyun Kwan Scandal] and Kim Hyunjoong's MBC [Playful Kiss] also gave them the name of "Intimate Rivals". Both expressed relief that they weren't fighting during same time-slot, "We've heaved a thousand sighs of reliefs when we know we aren't fighting in the same timing slot. If that was the case we won't be able to see each other's face for a few years then I guess". Both did not forget to monitor and give acting suggestions for each other as they show care for buddy. Kim Hyun-joong says they were rivals beginning since SS501 and DBSG debuted, it's like being rivals is their fate. We said 'fighting' to each other before our dramas began and also promised to meet up to drink after drama ends, but until now we haven't met up, still".

c1ea9854cd5fa0_full.jpg

Big Bang's TOP

They share the senior-junior relationship since middle school days. Thanks to Kim Hyunjoong's introduction, Top and Jaejoong became close as well. In the MBC University Campus Festival in 2008, the band stage both of them showed had left deep impressions on fans. Kim Hyunjoong played the bass guitar, while Top - the keyboard. They had sung to David Craig's "Rise and Fall". After that, Top starred in drama [iRIS] and movie [iNTO THE FIRE], while Kim Hyunjoong was busy moving into new agency etc, though they didn't have time to meet up often like before, they still send frequent messages and make phone calls to each other as they look out on each other.

^

Idol F4

Non Idol F4 related:

Boys Over flowers F4

20090317114830867j31229.jpg

BoF F4's Lee Minho, Kim Bum

Through drama [boys over Flowers], these two are his friends whom he met during his debut as an actor. As they build fame as 'F4', they still really do associate with one another even after drama ended. They all have a common favourite sport which is soccer, and they do meet up at times to enjoy soccer when they don't have schedules. In addition, they also promise to cheer on for one another by 'catching it live' as whenever any one's drama / movie shows.

• 3 weeks later...

POSTED from happiebb @ lovekimhyunjoong.com

first things first, don't be overly alarmed by the date of the japanese magazine, k?

the magazines are usually out one to two weeks ahead of the date printed on the magazine,

yea, that's why you see that this particular issue of josei jishin's dated 16th feb 2010,

when it's now only 3rd feb, keke!

anyway, guess some of you already know that leader's been staying together with jae joong (YAY!)

that's why my post HERE, keke!

yea, jaejoong has moved out from the dorm he used to share with the DBSK boys

since the DBSK-SM contract issue 'erupted',

and he's decided to stay on his own

instead of staying at home with his parents and many, many, many sisters!!

okie, okie, EIGHT noonas to be exact...

(i think the chinese translator made a mistake,

the original japanese article seems to say there's a total of 9 siblings,

that means jae joong + 8 sisters, not 9 sisters like what she'd translated in the chinese version...)

and... i've heard from the korean side that jae joong's been spending a fair bit of time at leader's place, keke!

(but funny... what i'd heard is abit different from the story below...

i'd heard that leader's still with his family in the jamsil area...

and i'd also read the story about jae joong's sisters helping him move out of their home to his new place...

so i'd thought it was jae joong who had rented the place, not leader...)

anyway, whatever...

the main point is that the two JOONGS have been spending lotsa time together, wakaka!

(and presumably young saeng too... the princess' guessing)

to be honest, i feel there's abit of 'speculative' info in this passage,

so please do read it with a pinch of salt.

i mean, who on earth is this analyst song...

i was practically LOL'ing when i read the part he was 'guessing' what the boys would be talking about...

original in japanese: josei jishin 2010.02.16

scanned & shared by: elley0606's blog

translated into chinese: Fei-Yin (妃茵) @TSTW (TripleS.TW台湾SS501后援会)

translated into english: happiebb / LOVEKIMHYUNJOONG.com

DBSK KIM JAE JOONG - FRIENDSHIP OF SIX YEAR

STAYING OVER AT THE HOME OF GOOD FRIEND WHOM HE CAN CONFIDE IN

STARTING TO STAY TOGETHER 3 DAYS IN A WEEK

1.jpg

(short para at the beginning omitted....)

Having just gone to Australia with members Micky Yoochun and Xiah Junsu over the new year,

Jae Joong was seen visiting Canada with SS501 Kim Hyun Joong who had starred in the Korean Version of Boys Over Flower

after returning to Seoul.

According to Korean media, both appeared to have dyed their hair back to black so as to avoid attention,

and was seen shopping happily in Canada.

Rumour has it that it was Jae Joong who had planned the personal tour.

The two are seemingly rivals in the the entertainment circuit,

but in fact, have enjoyed a friendship for as long as six years.

Kim Jae Joong Moved out of Dorm

which He Shared with the Members

Hallyu analyst Song Yu Jun expressed his views thus, "Although the two are from different agencies,

they had gotten to know each other before their debut.

Both were kids who had grown up in poor families

and therefore were able to empathize with each other since they share similar conditions growing up.

So they're the emotional pillars for each other."

Jae Joong, who has nine* older sisters above him, is the youngest in the family.

After auditioning successfully for SM at the age of 15, he had moved from his home to Seoul all by himself.

The first two years when he was a trainee, he had started to work all sorts of jobs,

including waiting on tables, delivering papers, in order to make a living and also to pay his fees.

Similarly, Hyun Joong too had grown up in a poor family,

and had earned his own living independently to reach where he is today.

(*bb: actually i'm not sure about this ...

i've not read anything about leader's family background

and from what little information there is on his family,

it had seemed to me that his family was actually quite ok when he was little...

and only started to do not so well when he was older.

i had thought that they were hit by the financial crisis in the late 90s

and that was when his parents had started to set up stall at dongdaemun.

but i could be wrong... the above is just my own speculation, not proven... so don't quote me.

but if anyone knows, do share and enlighten us, k?)

The two had put in so much and worked so hard.

The truth is DBSK's debut was 2004 and SS501 in 2005.

Now, both groups are top idol groups at the peak of their popularity.

Analyst Song said, "However, no matter how busy the groups are, they will often ask one another out.

When DBSK's junior SNSD held their concert in 2009,

members of both groups went together to attend the concert.

Sometimes, they too will ask one another out for movies.

Currently, Jae Joong and Hyun Joong can be said to be half-living together.

Analyst Song said, "Although both have got dorms arranged for them by the agencies to stay with their members,

Hyun Joong has rented a condominium unit at an exquisite (bb: literal translation) locale in Seoul.

In the past, Jae Joong had already been visiting very often.

Subsequent to the DBSK contract court-case last summer,

Jae Joong had withdrawn and moved out from the shared dorm.

But his home in Seoul often has fans gathered there,

so Jae Joong can only choose to stay at Hyun Joong's apartment.

It appears that he will stay at Hyun Joong's place at least three days in a week.

In Korea, when a male friend can open up the fridge and take any food or beverages at someone else's home,

this represents very friendly ties.

Other than being skilled in cooking, Hyun Joong and Jae Joong both love to drink as well.

The two often cook dishes themselves and drink together,

they will open up and confide in each other over food and drinks,

or perhaps they may discuss about topics such as music or acting.

Having grown up under similar environment

and also having become popular idols after so much hard work,

it is not difficult to understand why the two of them can get along so well."

The two top-most popular idols living under one roof...

it sure makes people curious and want to check out the pair of flower boys' home!

2.jpg

(Pic at bottom right corner:

Last day of 2009, Jae Joong spotted drunk)

来源:日杂女性自身2月号

翻译:妃茵@TSTW

转载请注明来源&TripleS.TW台湾SS501后援会,谢谢!

东方神起金在中

友情6年 寄宿能倾诉心事的好友家 展开一周3天的”花男”同居生活

(前面1小段介绍略)

新年初便与成员有天.俊秀前往澳大利亚的在中,返韩后数日又被人发现他与出演韩版”花样男子”的SS501贤重一同出游加拿大。

据韩国媒体表示”两人似乎为了不受注目都染回了黑发,并且在加拿大当地超市开心地购物著。听说是在中计画的个人旅行。”

两人看似身为演艺圈的竞争对手,事实上已经有6年的交情。

金在中 退掉与成员共住的宿舍

韩流评论家宋宇中(音译)对此发表看法。”两人是不同经纪公司,但是在出道前就认识了。两人都是在贫苦家庭长大的辛苦孩子,有著相同的境遇,於是彼此是对方的精神支柱。上头有9个姊姊的老么在中,15岁被SM公司面试合格后,就一个人从老家搬到首尔,前2年练习生期间,为了缴学费开始做服务生.送报等等打工过生活。同样的,贤重也是在贫苦家庭长大,自立更生地才走到现今的位置。”

两人如此辛苦地付出,事实上,东方神起在04年出道,SS501在05 年出道。现今都是亚洲代表的人气团体。评论家宋宇中表示”不过两大团体即使再怎麼忙,私底下也常会相邀出游。09年东方神起的师妹团体”少女时代”举办演唱会,两团成员就互邀前去观看,有时也会约出去看电影。

如今,在中与贤重算是展开”半同居”的生活。

评论家宋宇中表示”虽然两人都有经纪公司安排的与成员共住的宿舍,不过,贤重在首尔精致住宅街上有租下公寓,在中也从以前开始就常常去贤重的家里玩。接著,去年夏天神起的诉讼案展开后,在中便退掉公司的共同宿舍,可是韩国的住处又有许多粉丝聚集,在中只好选择寄住在贤重家。一星期至少3天以上都会在贤重家里住的样子。

在韩国,男性友人在对方家里随意打开冰箱拿取食物或饮料,这就代表著好友的关系。贤重与在中两人除了擅长料理,也非常爱喝酒。两人一边亲手做下酒小菜一边互相喝酒,然后彼此敞开心胸谈论心事,又或者谈论音乐及演技方面的话题吧。

在相同环境下成长,经过一番努力成就为人气偶像的两人,不难理解他们会这麼合得来的原因。”

2大人气偶像同居,令人也想要一探究竟这对”花男”的家呢!

右下角图片:09年最后一天,突击到喝的醉茫茫的在中.

addictional picture of these awesome guys together:

HJL & TOP @ Style Icon Awards - additional pics

cr: kathy's bench for reposting

187516583-4d13195fa79ab_500.jpg

HJL taking pics with JJ's Parents

hjjjk.jpg

love their closeness that they even get to meet each other parents.. kekekeke

PS: anyway read in one article, forgot what article/magazine, HJL mentioning that last 2009, they he & JJ spent christmas together.. Hope they spend Xmas together with Top, Yoochun, JunSu, JJ, & youngsaeng... that would be such eye candy to watch all that guys together

kinda latte reposting this but what the hell its still Idol F4 related...

TVXQ’s Junsu and SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong form MEN celebrity soccer team

20100602_men_1.jpg

It was revealed that TVXQ’s Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun have recently set up a celebrity soccer team called MEN and their players also include SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, Song Joong Ki among others.

It’s known that Junsu and Hyun Joong had been the moving force towards creating this soccer team and the former will also become the team’s captain.

Junsu and Hyun Joong are famed for having a deep affection for the sport. Junsu had formed a soccer team back in 2006 with other SME singers while Hyun Joong have been spotted playing soccer many times with friends. Hyun Joong even went for the El Classico game in April while working in Spain.

The formation of this pretty boys soccer team has generated a lot of interest, whose looks can certainly attract an army of female fans to support them during matches. There are plans to enter the team into the celebrities football league next time (missed deadline for 2010) and also participate in public service activities.

I think this is the pics of there soccer club

khj.jpg

can you spot the boys.. i dont know if i am just blind cause i can only spot kimbum & HJL

• 1 month later...

Top 10 Hottest K-pop Men

1296201543-top-copy.jpg

The Sex God

1. T.O.P

It’s tough to resist this rapper’s steamy stare, which he whips out in the middle of his jazzy, bluesy, hip-hoppy raps for K-Pop group BIG BANG. Non-fans love to hate on his richard simmons-y Zoolander-esque poses, but true fans know he’s just putting on a show (T.O.P or Choi Seung-hyun is known as his group’s resident clown). Whether he’s sporting his manly tailored suits or is lying low in his favorite BAPE hoodies, this harmonica-playing, beatboxing, award-winning actor oozes sex appeal like it’s nobody’s business. T.O.P or bottom? T.O.P, most definitely.

1296201543-kim-hyun-jong-copy.jpg

The Enigma

3. Kim Hyun Joong

Kim Hyun Joong sets hearts aflutter, no matter what K-Pop suit he wears. As Ji Hoo in 2009’s Boys Over Flowers and Baek Seung Jo in the recent Playful Kiss, and as himself on popular reality show We Got Married, he raised the bar for irresistible leading men (both Korean and non-Korean). As SS501’s leader, he merges standard K-Pop fare with his brand of 4D head-scratching humor. His 2010 visit to Manila also proved that this hottie’s got a heart of gold with his heartwarming visit to the Abiertas House of Friendship. This Face Shop endorser shows that guys can have it all.

1296201543-hero-jaejoong-copy.jpg

The Vocalist

4. Hero Jaejoong

DBSK’s 800,000 South Korean supporters (and who knows, how many worldwide fans) can’t deny the heart-melting effect of Hero Jaejoong’s piercing gaze. Given up by his birth mother and raised by adoptive parents, Jaejoong moved to Seoul as a teen and worked odd jobs to support himself while going on one audition after another (sniff!). Now leading current group JYJ, this crooner has also proven to be one of Korea’s most bankable actors with his Japanese-Korean drama, Heaven’s Postman.

kekeke my fave boys are included so happy...

2. Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul

5. Choi Siwon

6. RAIN

7. Jang Geun Seuk

8. Lee Hong Ki

9. Lee Gi Kwang

10. Choi Minho

Hyun Joong on Jaejoong, and Yoochun in MY IDOL (Indonesian magz 85th edition) - English Translation

Thanks hyunited for sharing the link!!!

Credit : My Idol (Indonesia Magazine) 85th Edition, Jan-Feb 2011

Scanned by hyunited6686

English translate by hyunited6686

Repost kathysbench.blogspot.com

repost with full credit & title, please.

02.jpg

"I Only Keep 40 Numbers In My Phone Book"

In 1 interview with Sports Chosun, KHJ was asked how many celebrities he close with him, and he answered : "I really don't have many celebrity friends. People whom I most spending my time with are not celebrity. I only have 40 phone numbers kept in my phonebook, because I love to remembering numbers"

"I become close with Junsu and Jaejoong because we make our debut almost at the same time. They are members of our celebrity football team, also with Lee Wan, Kim Bum, and Micky Yoochun. Wan hyung now is doing military service so we can't meet to play, but I meet with the rests at 2pm to play. We don't have any position or numbers, we just running around together, chasing the ball. One day, Junsu suggested we made uniform with our own number at the back. I said I want to be "Root3" and he told me to shut up.", KHJ said about Junsu.

"I don't see him often but he is a friend to drink with that makes me run out from the house to drink with him. He always sincere to me, that's why I like him. I can't see him when he shoot Sungkyunkwan Scandal because I was shooting Playful Kiss, but then I watch the drama and feel it is a good drama.", KHJ said about Yoochun.

here is the original article about that ^ one:

Kim Hyun Joong “Only Stored 40 Numbers in Mobile Phone”

When asked Kim HyunJoong about his close entertainer friends, he said “Really just a few of them. Those whom I contact and meet up with are mostly normal (non-entertainer) people.” He stored about 40 numbers in his mobile phone, he likes to memorise numbers so he deliberately doesn’t store them into his mobile phone. His close friends are the SongPa-gu ShinCheonPa neighbourhood friends whom he knew since young and brothers from dancer team, also his health/gym trainer and soccer team members. “My health/gym trainer’s name is Sander. Do you know what is his real name? It’s Kim SangDeuk. It is the exactly the same as the Kim SangDeuk in Alaska in the episode of ‘Infinity Challenge’.” Kim HyunJoong said laughing his head off.

1. Xiah Junsu – Became close with him and Hero JaeJoong because of our similar activity period during initial period of debut. Lee Wan, Kim Bum, Micky YooChun, Hero JaeJoong are the members of celebrity soccer team ‘Men’. Lee Wan hyung went for military service thus rarely joins for soccer. Everyone likes soccer so much so that we can come out to play soccer at our neighbourhood stadium even at 2am. We don’t have specific positions or numbers. Neighbourhood soccer is that everyone is mixed up together and swarm after the ball. There was once Xiah Junsu suggested making uniforms with numbers on it and said ‘I want to have route 3’ and then we ‘gave up’ the idea.

2. Micky YooChun – Although didn’t get to meet frequently, he is a drinking (alcohol) companion who will come whenever you call even if it’s in the wee hours of morning. It’s good because we can meet without any pretence. Our nickname for each other is vulgar (?) words. When filming ‘Mischievous Kiss’, Micky YooChun is filming ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’, thus we couldn’t monitor each other (drama work). Later when my drama ended, I watched ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’, and just as it was getting interesting, it ended, it was quite a pity.

3. Gummy – A close sister who even my mother knows. Not long ago, I went to Gummy noona’s mother and elder brother’s oyster specialty store at BoonDang, and drank by myself.

4. SS501 – Will release an album together next year. They are my brothers whom I must go together for my whole life. Recently, HyungJun said at the press conference for his musical that I didn’t reply the text message sent to me when I was at China Guangzhou Asian Games, it was a misunderstanding. I didn’t see the message because my mobile phone battery went dead. I didn’t bring my charger so I couldn’t send any reply. Charger will be the first thing I will pack in whenever I go overseas in the future.

Credits : deer@sportschosun.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

kinda late reposting this but what the hell its still Idol F4 related...

TVXQ’s Junsu and SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong form MEN celebrity soccer team

*quoted image*

I think this is the pics of there soccer club

*quoted image*

can you spot the boys.. i dont know if i am just blind cause i can only spot kimbum & HJL

found another pic of the team and here it is

soccerk.jpg

this time I can only spot Hyunjoong and JYJ's junsu...

wonder when and where they are going to post a pic with all of the team.. including junsu, kimbum, lee wan, jaejoong, yoochun, soongki and etc...

Male:

First place: Kim Jae Joong of DBSK

20090620_hottestmale_jaejoong.jpg

Second place: Kim Hyun Joong of SS501

20090620_hottestmale_hjoong2.jpg

Third place: Park Jaebeom of 2PM

Third place: Park Jaebeom of 2PM

Consolation prize: TOP of Big Bang

20090620_hottestmale_top2.jpg

- this one was done last 2009. and the first one I posted is the most recent one...

hahahaha they have interchanges their places but they are still in the TOP FIVE. these three are really the idol F4, idol flowers boys..

and also idol H4, idols Hotness 4.. with yoochun...!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Site for the 2 KIMS or double Joong

JaeJoong, Yoochun and Hyun Joong were chosen as “Hottest Stars in 2010″ in China

Posted: January 16, 2011 by lovetohateme in k-pop love, Kim Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun

Tags: DBSG, DBSK, Dong Bang Shin Ki, Hero, JaeJoong, Jejung, jyj, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Jaejoong, Micky, Park Yoochun, THSK, Tohoshinki, Tong Vfang Xien Qi, TVfXQ, tvxq, Yoochun, Youngwoong JaeJoong, yuchun 1

SS501 Hyun Joong,Jaejoong, and Micky Chosen as 2010 Hottest, Star in China

Who are the winners of the year 2010 in China among all the pop stars around the world? “Guo Ji Zai Xian(国际在线),” an entertainment channel in China, conducted an online poll entitled “Hottest Stars in 2010″ for the last four months. The poll results show Dai Yue(代悦) got the first place among Chinese stars, Zhong Han Liang(钟汉良) among Hong Kong and Taiwanese stars, Kim Hyun Joong among Japanese and Korean stars and Justin Bieber among the U.S./European stars.

Kim Hyun Joong won the “Hottest Star” title for Japan and Korea. On the top of the list were Kim Hyun Joong, Park Yoo Chun and Kim Jae Joong. Park and Kim are former TVXQ members and seperated from the group and formed a new group JYJ. Kim earned huge popularity in China, Japan and Korea with his superb singing performance and outstanding appearance. Park featured the drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and successfully started his acting career in 2010. They expressed their sincesre gratitude to their fans whenever they topped the the popularity charts and that must be part of the reasons why their fans love them.

Source: china.org.cn + Quainte501.com

Shared by: dkpopnews

articles that support Birds of the same feather flock together

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if someone could explain me why are the called the "4D group" i would really appreciate it ^^ haha

4D meaning fourth dimensional, meaning in this world where 3 dimension, this guys think out of this world. actually it is widely accepted that hyunjoong, jaejoong and TOP are quite the oddball in their group. they have a weird way of thinking that people cant seem to understand that ends up so funny...!!!

Archived