Kim Jae Joong, Kim Hyun Joong and Choi Seung Hyun (T.O.P)

Guest helders

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i almost cant believe that bai oppa is actually friend with jaejoong oppa, because their style kinda different.. u know top oppa is a HAWT hiphop man and jaejoong oppa is sexy guy and hyunjoong oppa is a handsome boys next door..

anyone know how top get to know that two oppa deul??

i know how hyunjoong oppa know jaejoong oppa~!!

ps; if im not mistaken, hyunjoong oppa kind a close to yoochun oppa too? am i right?? O.O

Guest miyu_07

i almost cant believe that bai oppa is actually friend with jaejoong oppa, because their style kinda different.. u know top oppa is a HAWT hiphop man and jaejoong oppa is sexy guy and hyunjoong oppa is a handsome boys next door..

anyone know how top get to know that two oppa deul??

i know how hyunjoong oppa know jaejoong oppa~!!

ps; if im not mistaken, hyunjoong oppa kind a close to yoochun oppa too? am i right?? O.O

TOP and Hyunjoong were friends since elementary days in their village.

Hyunjoong and Jaejoong becomes friends because of Yongsaeng of SS501 who used to be a SM trainee and close to jaejoong introduce jaejoong to hyunjoong.

then Hyunjoong introduce jaejoong to TOP.

joongangjj1.jpg

Source: Joongang Sports Daily

Translation Credit: JYJ3

**please give full credit**

an excerpt from Kim Jaejong interview by Joongang Sports Daily. The interview was long and mostly about JYJ & TVXQ, you can read it from this link:

Non-hyunjoong ralated

The Single Photograph: Luxury Interior Design? “I Ordered Them Myself Online”

Q: Nowadays many various pictures on the internet are talks of the town. What is this “date picture” from when you were in high school?

“Ah, I also saw that. I think it was probably around Myungdong, Seoul. It’s before debut so it seems that it’s probably when I was high school. It’s true that I was on a date with a girlfriend. But it’s been so long now that I don’t even know how she is.”

Q: The “I was there” shot in a gathering for drink with the entertainer Kang Yebin?

“Ah, that was my birthday party, on January 26th. I met with some of my friends in a bar in the vicinity of Apkujeongdong, Seoul, and I saw her for the first time then. I don’t know Ms. Kang Yebin very well but I came to say hello to her because she came with a drama script writer that I know very well. In truth we sat quite far apart, one front one back, but the picture had such an amazing angle that, on the picture, we seemed like we were leaning on each other. (laugh)”

Q: At that itme, what other people also came?

Most of them were my non-entertainer friends. Among the entertainers it was Hong SeokCheon Hyung and Narsha Nuna and such.

Q: The luxury interior of your new home to which you moved was also the talk of the town.

“I did them myself. However, they are not “luxury.” Among them, about 80%, I decorated with inexpensive internet orders. I’ve always liked doing interior design. Even when me and Mr. Kim Hyunjoong , the two of us, were living together, I did the interior design of the house.

Lived Together with Kim Hyunjoong, Living Alone Now.

Q: So you’ve lived together with “Boys Before Flowers” Kim Hyunjoong.”

Until the end of last year, for about 1 year, we lived together. And at the beginning of this year we moved, Hyunjoong to Chungdamdong and I to Jamshil.”

Q: How did [you come to know] Hyunjoong?

“I got to know him before debut out of coincidence. After that, we have been close friends throughout.”

Q: There must be points on which “men of warmth” (T/N: attractive men) connect.

“It’s not that… (laugh). I met Hyunjoong for the first time, and I felt a bit sorry for him. He looked fine, the way he’s shaped, but he looked a bit like a loner. (laugh) So my heart went out to him even more.”

Guest Bibulle

I love all of them !

but especially Kim Hyun Joong and JaeJoong are friend with a LOT of korean celebrities

Awesome singers ! <3

• 2 weeks later...

these guys are really known in the kpop entertainment as good friends even though they are not seen or photographed that much... Look, even the national MC knows that Hyunjoong & TOP are good friends as seen in Running Man ep 42.

Okay a background first For ep42. the first mission was to locate ss501's Heo Young Saeng who is currently out with his mini-album. Yoon JaeSuk who doesn't have YoungSaeng's number first thought to contact Lee Hyori who is in the same Management company as ss501's otter prince YoungSaeng. He was in such a bad luck cause the National Fairy ignored his call (as expected from the national sibling if one watches Family outing for why hyori ignored Jaesuk and why they are called the national siblings). He then tried to call hyunjoong, who like hyori ignored his calls. hahahaha.. Jaesuk is so funny being ditch by 2 star like that. Then he had this EUreka moment as solution to his mission, Bigbang's TOP is friends with SS501's Hyunjoong. So in order to get to youngsaeng, he needs to get to Daesung to get to TOP to get to HyunJoong to get to YoungSaeng. clever and oh so funny with him playing six degrees of Youngsaeng with the involvement of TOP and HJ. Just adorable that Jaesuk made idol connections to find solution to his mission. Anyway good thing the Dumb & dumber brothers have such a good relationship that when Jaesuk called Daesung he immediately answered his call.
unledsvi.png

anyway still waiting for the subs, but loving this episode nonetheless...

• 4 weeks later...

[Photo] Kim Hyun Joong’s gift for DBSK’s Kim Jae Joong’s family new cosmetic store

by grexx501

Credit: ROCKJJ + Baidu Kim Jae Joong bar+TWTripleS + ss501fighting + ss501foreverfans.webs.com

Don’t reeddit

Do Not HOTLINK

Give proper credit when reposting, thanks!

HJL_gift_HJJ.jpg

http://ssangcho.blogspot.com/2009/07/hyunjoong-with-dbsk-members.html

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Angelf4

> [size="3"][color="#222222"][size=2][b]

Certified BEST FRIENDs!!! 2Joongs hav same hairstyle...so sad they both change their hair now. For those who love them both like me

cr: Playful Kiss pic + owner of JJ's pic

collage & share by @Angel4N

• 3 weeks later...
Guest miyu_07

JYJ’s Jaejoong chats about the possibility of a collaboration album with Kim Hyun Joong

In a recent interview with Seoul NTN, JYJ’s Jaejoong showed off his friendship with SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong by discussing the possibility of a future album together.

Jaejoong was asked, “If you were to direct the concert of another artist, who would you choose?” Since he and Kim Hyun Joong are famous for being friends of the same age, the reporter suggested Kim Hyun Joong. Jaejoong replied, “That friend will probably try to do everything on his own. I’m not sure whether he’ll take up directing, but I think he will sooner or later.”

He continued, “I drank with Hyun Joong a few days ago and we talked about putting out an album together. We’ve actually been talking about that for some time now, which is why there were rumors of him joining our agency when he wasn’t under a label (laughter). I think it’d be fun working with him, though. Putting aside the profit aspect of it, I want to throw a concert with him for our fans. I can direct it.”

At the mention of the long list of his celebrity friends, he replied, “Korean celebrities do get in contact with Japanese celebrities, but it’s probably not a frequent occurrence. I, too, don’t have a lot, and it’s just that all my friends are famous people. My friends have a lot of interest in fashion, dance, and acting. People of the same profession have similar mindsets, so I naturally become friends with them.”

Source + Photos: Seoul NTN via Nate

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NinjaRain

kyaaaa!! The real f4 !!! thanks for the thread XD

More like F3, xD They seem like really close good friends. Hope their friendship lasts. (:

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Kim JaeJoong mentioned Kim Hyun Joong in his interview with Esquire Magazine November 2013 Issue 

Q : What do you do when you’re with the other members?

JaeJoong : All we need is for the three of us to be together. Nothing else really matters. Just having them near me gives me strength. If I didn’t have them, I’d probably die. When you have a good friend, it doesn’t really matter how many times you see them in a year. I see Hyun Joong – Kim Hyun Joong – once or twice a year, but if anyone asked me who my three best friends are, he’d be on the list.

Source: [Esquire]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net 

credit to: Henecia Morocco

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Kim Hyun Joong discusses his buddies Yoochun & T.O.P's acting

Big-Bang-TOP-JYJ-Yoochun-Kim-Hyun-Joong_
Kim Hyun Joong talked about his friends Yoochun and T.O.P!
Kim Hyun Joong had an interview with TV Daily after his drama 'Generation of Youth' ended on a high note. In the interview, he was asked, "Do you often talk with idol singers who are also active as actors?"

He answered, "I think the cases of idol members to actors that succeeded well are Yoochun and [T.O.P]. When I called [T.O.P], he said he was working hard on filming the movie 'Tazza'. I only hear Yoochun from rumors, but they say he really focuses on his work."
He continued, "He's not just pretending. He tries to melt into the role and communicate with the director. Yoochun is normally a very warm person. People who are good at acting need good emotions, and Yoochun is like that. If you see people who don't succeed, they think, 'Since he can do it, I can do it too', but they only say the lines without emotion. On that, Yoochun and [T.O.P] are on another level."

credit allkpop

ahhh, I feel so happy that HyunJoong is talking about his friends, now he only needs to talk about jaejoong and that would complete the idol F4

Archived