[Drama 2010] Obstetrics & Gynecology Doctors / OBGyn Doctors 산부인과 여의사

Guest fanda4000

Guest csfan

^^

Thanks for posting, knuts.... Hmm yeah I am surprised that Dr Wang is getting more popularity votes (not that I am complaining tho ;) ) I assumed both were relatively unknown actors although I know more about SJS than KJW..... Maybe SJS is more exposed since he did a daily drama 160+ episodes (Pure 19. Loved SJS in there! So cute :P)

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest csfan

Hahhah yes knuts, I do agree that GJW looks yummy than SJS but I think because of my previous liking to him, I liked SJS better hehehe Hahha I did try to catch Seven Princesses but it looked very uninteresting and yes, both GJW and CJW were portraying irritating characters heheh I also think GJW looks nicer now than before.....

Hhaha yeah try and watch Pure 19 although it could be very long... I just watch his and GHJ's parts since they just spell chemistry lol

I think both GJW and SJS have good chemistry with JSH... She looks so young despite her age and the fact that she's older than both her leading men hehehe

Yeah I think you cant wear such earrings in the hospital.... I think ear studs/knobs are okay.... I am not exactly sure but I am sure you cant wear certain stuff in such a hygiene/clean/germs free environment....

Hahha I probably just continue reading caps to see what happens to dear Dr Wang at the end? hahaha Btw, great reading your posts here :)

Guest moolahlah

GJW got yummy looks but his acting is stiff. More pleasurable to watch SJS interact with JSH. Hahaha

I thought the short hair looks nice on JSH. :D

Guest t_danti

I am agree with all of u, JSH looks younger than her age and i think it's because of her short hair. Between Dr Lee and Dr Wang, actually i prefer Dr wang because i like SJS since pure19, but i saw his relationship with Hye young pure best friend though he insist that he likes her. about GJW, he's fine but i have to admit that his acting is stiff, there are not much emotion ( I don't know maybe it's because his character) ;)

but I still love this drama (yeah i always love medical drama since SBDH). can't wait ep 11&12 out in viikii. thank u for the spoiler at least it fulfill my curiosity..... :P

Guest misskorea

I think that's the FIRST time I love ALL characters in a drama!

It's soooo difficult to choose between LSS & WJS cause they've their own charm,style

wether It's LSS or WJS SHY'll choose I'll be satisfied^^

Guest pinkwave

Quoting CindyW88 from http://suhjisuk-1.weebly.com/index.html:

Episode 12 focuses on the romance of the resident doctor Ahn Kyung Woo and the nurse Kim Young Mi.They kiss which is very nice!

Sang Shik is going to San Francisco to attend an interview held in a pharmaceutical convention with his ex-colleague for a few days. His female colleague looks tall and pretty.

Jae Suk gives Hye Young 24 hours to make decision if she wants to become his lover. After 24 hours, Hye Young hugs Jae Suk and asks:

Hye Young: Do you feel your heart throbbing when I hug you?

Jae Suk: No, I don’t feel my heart throbbing when you hub me.

Hye Young: See! That’s our relationship. We absolutely couldn’t become lovers.

Jae Suk: Yes. You are right! I don’t feel my heart throbbing when I hold you tight but I really feel good when I embrace you. In front of you, I am not shy and I don’t hide myself. I am not afraid that you see my weakness. Do you think that 3 months romance is more than the trust and intimation built up in 30 years? Do you think that our relationship is common in this world? Please consider more. I will wait for you! There is still lots of time!

Oh! So touching!!!! Jae Suk really wins so many Korean female viewers hearts! (There was a voting event at Korean website nate.com – Jae Suk got 1028 votes while Sang Shik got 289 votes.)

By the way, there were more than 4500 people visiting Jisuk’s Cyworld Mini Homepage yesterday!

Wow! Jisuk is hot and popular now!!

===============

The TV rating of Episode 12 is up 1.0%.

Nationwide: 11.6%, Seoul Area: 11.9%

Didn't expect there would be such a big difference in popularity of Dr Wang and Dr Lee.

Or maybe the fan's of Dr Lee missed the poll.

btw check out this site for some BTS pics

it is an English site

wow! this made my heart beat fast! sjs and jsh look good together! i love the chemistry between them i love this drama! can't wait to see more! thanks everyone for posting!

thankfully, the ratings are getting higher...i think that koreans are getting hard time choosing which station to watch every wed and thurs...gosh! "the woman who still wants to marry", with the same timeslot as obgyn and chuno only has 4% ratings....i wish OBgYN's ratings will continue to increase because of jsh and sjs..lol

Guest kim08_1

At first, I am a bit hesitant to watch this drama but when I watched the first episode I'm totally hooked up. The only disappointment was the fake babies but understandable since it would be really hard to find or use a real one. Having a lot of stories from patients and Doctors make it more interesting to watch. As for the Love triangle I think Dr. Seo will end up with Dr. Lee, I guess it's in the character. Even the father of Dr. Wang hinted that Dr.Seo is too strong and smart for him, and as Dr, Ahns said that the relationship can't even be seen as friendship but rather it looks like Dr. Seo is a mom to her. I guess the point of the father was in a relationship the man should be more stronger than the woman and in their case it was Dr. Seo who's always been Dr. Wang's champion. Even when they are young she is the one who fights for her. And even when they hug his heart was not beating fast for her, therefore it is not love but rather a comfort zone. As for Dr. Lee, I think they are building the character as someone who helps her whenever she's in a difficult situation. Someone who doesn't backdown to her strong personality. Someone who can take care of her and she can depend on. But I'm still waiting for the interaction between Dr. Seo and Dr. Lee if they are meant to fall for each other well the progress was a bit slow.

lol. let me revise.

what happened in the latest episode?

Usually, if the mother is a HIV positive patient. it is important for her to take the treatment for HIV because it will decrease the virus load in the blood and eventually, maybe in some sense, make the pregnant mummy to have a less stress on her body to fight other infectious disease.

In the time of delivery, she will have to undergo elective (planned) c-section because it will decrease the risk of transmission of the virus to the baby.

After delivery, she CAN'T MUST NOT breastfeed the baby because .... thru the breast milk, the virus will get transmitted too.

Talking about the percentage, with good perinatal care (before delivery) and elective c-section and ... no breast feeding, the percentage of the baby having HIV is around 4%.

of course all this have to depend on the mommy virus load and her condition..

In the recent episode, it is a bit scary because the mommy had vaginal bleeding already.

ok. about dr. lee and dr. wang.

Yeah, I agree Dr. Wang is very likeable. yeah, i really like him too but the thing is ....

Dr. Seo will definitely end with Dr. Lee because .... friendship is friendship and love is love.

Guest csfan

Episode 11 and 12 recap are out...

credit: suhjisuk-1.weebly.com

Episode 11: The Difference between a Virgin and a Pregnant Woman

Hye Young takes Jae Suk in her car and drives towards home. Jae Suk sits quietly and gloomy. At the same time, Kyung Woo takes Sang Shik in his car and goes home. Kyung Woo comments that Hye Young would run to Jae Suk everytime Jae Suk is in trouble. Hye Young and Jae Suk’s relationship is like mother-son relationship.

Hye Young: Jae Suk, I am writing a thesis. Do you want to help me?

Jae Suk: Why?

Hye Young: Don’t we have a meeting next week? Help me on the thesis, Ok?

Jae Suk: I haven’t finished mine neither.

Hye Young: I will help you to finish your thesis. It would be more efficient if we work together.

Jae Suk: I am OK.

Hye Young: There are many data I have to research.

Kyung Woo chats with Sang Shik. He guesses that the relationship between Hye Young and Jae Suk is not simply ‘friendship’. If Jae Suk and Hye Young become lovers than Jae Suk’s mind will settle down and won’t be a playboy anymore. For all the women in this world, it will be nice if Dr. Suh takes care of Dr. Wang.

In Hye Young’s apartment, Hye Young and Jae Suk are eating ramen. Hye Young tries to cheer Jae Suk up.

Hye Young: Jae Suk, let’s play a Go-Stop game after we finish the ramen.

Jae Suk: Yah! I am really OK.

Hye Young: We have finished the thesis. Didn’t you once say that playing Go-Stop game would make you excited? Don’t you need to earn the legal settlement money?

Jae Suk: Sigh! Where is the blanket for playing Go-Stop?

Hye Young: In the closet! Who are you calling?

Jae Suk: How could two people play Go-Stop? Dr. Lee, what are you doing?

Sang Shik: Go-Stop? OK.

Sang Shik tells Kyung Woo that Jae Suk invites them to go over to Hye Young’s apartment to play Go-Stop. Kyung Woo doesn’t want to go because he doesn’t want to play with his managers. In fact, Sang Shik doesn’t know how to play this Korean Go-Stop game because he grew up in the USA.

Then, Sang Shik wins a game. Jae Suk asks Sang Shik to ‘Stop’ but Sang Shik calls a ‘Go’. They keep playing. Sang Shik wins and he asks Jae Suk to pay him first before they continue more games.

The high school teacher Ms. Park comes to the medical center to check up her stomach because she has been feeling pains. She bumps into Kyung Woo who had a sex education in her class not long ago. Ms. Park want’s a female doctor to examine her because this is the first time that she visits OB & GYN department. The nurse arranges Ms. Park to be seen by Jae Suk. In the meantime, Nurse Soo visits other clinic for the same problem.

Jae Suk: When did you have these kinds of symptoms?

Ms. Park: I have been feeling pain at my stomach about 1 year and the pain gets severe recently. Pain killers can’t stop my pain.

Jae Suk: What about your menstruation and how much blood you shed in each cycle of menstruation?

Ms. Park: My menstruation cycle is more than a week and lots of blood in a cycle. I usually use 8 pads a day and night.

Jae Suk: Then, you probably have anaemia.

Ms. Park: Yes. Sometimes, I feel dizzy. Especially, I feel very dizzy when I stand up from chair.

Jae Suk: When was the last time you have a checkup on your uterus?

Ms. Park: I have never had any checkup on my uterus. Today is my first time to visit the OB & GYN department.

Jae Suk: Have you had any experience of pregnancy or miscarriage?

Ms. Park: Do I look like a mother? No!

Jae Suk: Please don’t get angry. These are the questions an OB & GYN doctor has to ask. Do you have sex experience?

Jae Suk: This is the OB & GYN department and this is the basic question we have to ask.

Ms. Park: No. I don’t have any.

Jae Suk: Yes. I will send you to have a sonogram and blood examinations.

Ms. Park: Is the sonogram done on my belly?

Jae Suk: Yes.

Ms. Park: No! My hymen will be damaged!

Jae Suk: Yes. The hymen is important. For those who don’t have sexual experience, the examination could be done through the rectum. Don’t worry!

Ms. Park: Is rectum the anus?

Jasuk (calls Hye Young): Dr. Suh, please perform a sonogram for me. I have a patient here requesting that a female doctor performs the examination for her.

Nurse Soo is alse having a sonogram exam and the doctor finds out that Nurse Soo has Myomas (uterine tumors).

Hye Young performs a sonogram examination on Ms. Park and finds out that Ms. Park has lots of Myomas (uterine tumors). Those tumors are large and big. Jae Suk gets the report of the result and discusses with Ms. Park.

Jae Suk: You have lots of big uterine tumors. You could feel them when you touch your belly, right?

Ms. Park: Yes.

Jae Suk: You should have come to the hospital earlier because you could feel them when you touch your stomach.

Ms. Park: I thought that it is because I have gained weight. I am afraid to come to the OB & GYN for a checkup.

Jae Suk: It takes courage for people like you to visit us. We feel bad when we see people having this kind of disease.

Ms. Park: Why do I have so many uterine tumors? I haven’t married, don’t have sexual experience, and I have never got pregnant.

Jae Suk: The uterine tumor has nothing to do if a woman is married or pregnant.

Ms. Park: My elder sister had a surgery on her uterine tumors before and the doctor used Laporoscope (an operation performed in the abdomen or pelvis through small incisions). I choose to be put under observation before I have my baby.

Jae Suk: Your situation is different. You have too many tumors.

Ms. Park: So many?

Jae Suk: Yes. That’s why you feel pain when you have menstruation with large quantity of blood.

Ms. Park: Do I really need a surgery?

Jae Suk: We usually examine what symptoms these tumors causes and then decide what kind of surgery to perform on you. Since you feel pain when you have menstruation with large quantity of blood, we recommend that you have a surgery.

Ms. Park: Will I be totally cured after the surgery?

Jae Suk: Uterine tumors could not be completely cured by the surgery. Hysrectomy (removal of the uterus) surgery will completely cure your disease.

Ms. Park: What? I still want to get married and get pregnant! Doctor, are you asking me to have the Hysrectomy surgery now?

Jae Suk: I don’t mean that. Since your condition is more severe ..

Ms. Park: What are you talking about? I have been a virgin for 30 years! Now you are suggesting me to have the Hysrectomy simply because I feel pain when I have menstruation! I am still a virgin! A virgin!

Jae Suk comes up with an easier way to explain Ms. Park’s condition to her. He uses lots of oranges and apples to present his explanation.

Jae Suk: Usually, the size of uterus is like an apple. Now, we have 1, 2, 3,… so many oranges … about 20 of them … there is even a big one like this … one is bigger than a fist … Your uterus is covered with these kinds of tumors. If all of these tumors are removed, your uterus will be left without normal function.

Ms. Park: Are you threatening me? What do you want me to do?

Jae Suk: If you want your illness to be completely cured, your uterus has to be removed.

Ms. Park: I can’t accept this fact! Doctor, I want to get married, have my family, and have my children! Moreover, I am still a virgin. Do you really recommend me to have the Hysrectomy surgery? Doctor, is there something wrong with the sonogram exam?

Jae Suk: With this condition, it is hard for you to get pregnant.

Ms. Park: I am not ready for this. I can’t accept this fact. I will go to other hospitals.

Jae Suk: I suggest that you have a complete physical examination even you don’t want to have a surgery.

Ms. Park: I will go to other hospital to have a physical examination!

Jae Suk: I understand. Do whatever you want to.

Nurse Soo leaves the clinic where she is told that she has Myomas as well with one 3cm tumor and another 4cm tumor. The female doctor recommends the Laporoscope surgery because Nurse Soo has already been feeling pain at her stomach.

Jae Suk comes to the the meeting room where Hye Young, Kyung Woo, and Tae Jung are.

Hye Young: What is Ms. Park’s decision?

Jae Suk: You know her before?

Hye Young: She is the teacher of the class I went to teach sex education a while ago.

Kyung Woo: Ah! That teacher! That teacher’s belly looks big even it doesn’t look like that she is pregnant.

Jae Suk: It will be nice if she is pregnant. I wonder why she has never come to the hospital for a checkup under this circumstance.

Hye Young: She has 22 tumors at the uterus. The big one is like a baby’s head and the small one is like a fist.

Tae Jung: Then, it seems that her uterus has to be removed.

Jae Suk: But she is a virgin.

Kyung Woo: If those tumors are removed, there will be not much left for the uterus.

Jae Suk: Don’t worry about her. She decides to go to other hospital.

Hye Young: Has she left already?

Jae Suk: What should I do? She decided to leave.

Kyung Woo: Dr. Wang is good at this kind of surgery.

Jae Suk: I am in responsible for Infertility.

Nurse Soo: What is she doing under this bad circumstance?

Jae Suk: She feels pain at the stomach when she menstruates with lots of blood. But she refuses to accept the fact.

Nurse Soo: It is not easy for a virgin to come to the OB & GYN department to have a checkup.

Jae Suk: Where have you been this morning?

Nurse Soo: I had a half day off.

Jae Suk: I am asking you what you have been doing during your half day off.

Nurse Soo: Why do you want to know my whereabouts! Are you interested in me?

Kyung Woo: You scare me!

Tae Jung: Kyung Woo, let’s go to a conference.

Nurse Soo: I was joking … don’t be scared … I was saying that I have my privacy.

Tae Jung (talks to Kyung Woo): How about presenting the Laporoscope surgery for uterus tumor in the conference?

Nurse Soo: What? Is the ‘uterus tumor’ even a topic in a conference? Why?

Tae Jung: Because cancer cells could exist in uterus tumors.

Nurse Soo: Cancer cells? Dr. Ahn, tell me why!

Chief Dr. Lee discusses with his patient Yang Jin Young about her condition. Jin Young’s uterus was removed while undergoing the Laporoscope surgery 2 months ago. But cancer cells are found in her bone. Dr. Lee suggests a surgery and biopsy on the cancer cells so that those cells could be sent to the Pathology Department to find out if the tumor is malignant (Sarcoma). If the result is malignant, then chemo therapy has to be performed on Jin Young.

Tae Jung tells Nurse Soo about Jin Young’s case. He says that cancer cells were spread to Jin Young’s bone after the uterus surgery.

Nurse Soo: Is this cancer caused by bad luck or the doctor who performed the surgery?

Jae Suk: Because of back luck. It is difficult to tell if a lump is Sarcoma or tumor. Due to the fast growth rate of Sarcoma, the cancer cell spread soon after the surgery. Even though her uterus tumor was not removed in the surgery, Sarcoma would spread under any circumstance.

Nurse Soo: This is a rare case, right?

Jae Suk: Yes. Most of the cases are just uterus tumors. I only experience one case of Sarcoma when I was an intern doctor.

Nurse Soo: Is a uterus tumor patient required to undergo a surgery and biopy to take the sample of tumor cells for pathology examination?

Jae Suk: Base on the MRI and CT scan result, the necessiry of a surgery then will be determined.

Nurse Soo: So the patient has to go through MRI?

Jae Suk: No, it is not required to undergo MRI if the tumor is not Sarcoma.

Nurse Soo: I feel anxious. I am worried if my uterus tumor is Sarcoma or not.

Jae Suk: Do you have uterus tumors?

Nurse Soo: Uh? No! My friend has.

Jae Suk: Then, ask her to come to our medical center. We are pretty good at treating the disease.

Nurse Soo: Yes.

Nurse Soo goes to the lady’s room where Ms. Park is weeping. She hands a handkerchief to Ms. Park.

Since Sang Shik won 80,000 Won (~US$80) from Jae Suk yesterday night, he uses the money to buy pizza to treat doctors and nurses of the OB & GYN department.

Nurse Soo: Why is NICU (Newborn-baby Intensive Care Unit) sending pizza here?

Kyung Woo: Because Dr. Lee Sang Shik won yesterday.

Tae Jung: What did he win?

Nurse Soo: Who did he win?

Hye Young: He didn’t win much. Why is he sending pizza to us?

Jae Suk: 80,000 Won is not a small figure.

Tae Jung: How did you lose 80,000 Won??

Jae Suk: I lost. Why?

Young Mi: Dr. Wang? You felt so gloomy yesterday and you lost money!

Nurse Soo: So surprisingly! Dr. Wang was like Tazza very good at Go-Stop. It seems that Dr. Wang didn’t know how to play anymoare.

Kyung Woo: Dr. Wang, Dr. Suh, and Dr. Lee.

Nurse Soo: What? Did two doctors of the OB & GYN Department lost to one doctor of the Pediatrics Department?

Kyung Woo, Jae Suk: Bingo! Yes. I lost all my money! So what?

Dr. Lee: Can I look at the record book of the babies being borned? I want to use it as data for my thesis.

Nurse Soo: Dr. Lee, thank you for your pizza.

Sang Shik: Is it delicious?

Nurse Soo: I heard that you are a Tazza.

Kyung Woo: He sure is a Tazza. What can’t he do? He even used the money he won in Las Vegas to buy a car.

Sang Shik: Kyung Woo! It was a second-handed car.

Nurse Soo: Wow! I don’t know that Dr. Lee is so peculiar! Personally, I think that those people who could gamble really well are really sexy! See, Dr. Lee is tall, has good personality, can do everything, and has clear double eyelids. Now, the news of two doctors of of the OB & GYN Department being robbed by Dr. Lee is spread all over!

Jae Suk: Who were robbed? That was just a game!

Nurse Soo: Dr. Wang lost badly! Then, do you want to revenge? Do you want me to arrange the event?

Kyung Woo: Nurse Soo really can talk!

Nurse Soo: That’s my specialty!

Then Jae Suk and Sang Shik compete in arm-wrestling. Hye Young picks up a phone call for Jae Suk. Jae Suk uses two hands to push Sang Shik’s arm down, and then he talks on the phone.

Jae Suk: This is Wang Jae Suk.

The girl who calls: Obba! Who is the woman answering the phone call for you?

Jae Suk: Who are you?

The girl who calls: Don’t you know who I am? You pretend that you don’t know me!

Jae Suk: I am sorry. Who are you?

The girl who calls: Didn’t you save my phone number?

Jae Suk: Ah! I’ll call you later when I remember who you are!

Nurse Soo: Why does a woman you couldn’t remember call you? Bravo!

Kyung Woo: Keep competing!

Jae Suk: Didn’t I win?

Everyone says: He is such a person of blood type ‘A’!

The high schools girl Seung Min comes back to the medical center and shows her new grade report to Kyung Woo. This time she is #12! Great improvement! She, her boyfriend, and Min Sun meet in the café. Seung Min informs Min Sun that she decides to raise her baby herself. Min Sun is surprised at Seung Min’s change of mind. Seung Min says that she finds studying quite interesting for the first time. She realizes that good results would come as long as she works hard. She decides to work hard from now on so that she will get into a good college and then she will become a successful woman like Min Sun. Thus, she is confident in being a good mother. Min Sun asks how they could raise the baby while they are going to school. Seung Min’s boyfriend answers that his mother will help them take care of the baby. Min Sun praises Seung Min and she wants Seung Min to pay attention to nutrition so that the baby will grow healthily. Before Min Sun leaves, she encourages Seung Min, “Be a good mother!”

Seung Min and her boyfriend bring a fruit basket to thank the doctors. They say that they will work hard and their parents will help them raise their baby. Hye Young advises Seung Min to come to have checkups regularly.

Young Mi tells Kyung Woo that she doesn’t like to see him keep going to blind-dates and marry other woman. Kyung Woo says that the reason why his mother likes Young Mi is because Young Mi’s family has money. Kyung Woo wants to break up with Young Mi and he plans to go to work in othe hospital 2 years later. He wants Young Mi to forget him.

Chief Dr. Lee and other doctors perform surgery to remove the uterus, ovary, and all cancer lumps from Yang Jin Young. Jin Young’s 2 kids and her husband visit her before the surgery. Jin Young regrets that she studies alone abroad and left her kids with her mother to take care of. She wants to be cured and live so that she could accompany her 2 children.

Young Mi asks Nurse Soo to transfer her back to NICU. Nurse Soo doesn’t want to transfer Young Mi because Young Mi is very sentimental and only the baby delivery rooms are suitable for Young Mi. Nurse Soo tells Young Mi that she has uterus tumors and she is so worried about having cancer that she has made an arrangement of MRI examination. Young Mi apologizes for bothering Nurse Soo.

Jae Suk is going to the church after work. Nurse Soo and Young Mi are walking behind him. Young Mi asks Nurse Soo not to worry too much because Nurse Soo could ask for a surgery in the medical center. Jae Suk hears the conversation and he turns around to Nurse Soo.

Nurse Soo: Don’t worry. She was talking about my friend.

Jae Suk: Don’t ignore uterus tumors. If you let it grow, it will become very big like a baby’s head.

Nurse Soo: It’s not me!

Jae Suk: I understand. Tell what I just said to your friend. If she feels pain at her stomach or has lots of blood while menstruating, she has to find ways to cure it instead of ignoring the problems. Be sure to tell her, understand?

In the church, Jae Suk comes across Mr. Park who also worships in the same church. They chat outside of the church.

Mr. Park: Other hospital suggests me to have Hysrectomy surgery.

Jae Suk: It’s not easy for you to face this problem.

Mr. Park: What should I do if I don’t want surgery?

Jae Suk: You will continue to feels pain at her stomach or has lots of blood while menstruating.

Mr. Park: Is it OK that I don’t have the surgery done now?

Jae Suk: You don’t need to have a surgery right away. However, you shouldn’t ignore the problem and let the tumors keep growing till uncurable.

Mr. Park: I could endure the pain by taking pain killer now. I am thinking about taking some vitamins or herbal medicine for a few months. Then, I will accept the surgery.

Jae Suk: Yes. I understand.

Mr. Park: Thank you for your understanding. I will visit your office a few months later if I change my mind.

Jae Suk: Please do so then.

Mr. Park: Yes.

Jae Suk goes back inside the church and chat with his father and elder brother (the priest).

Jae Suk’s father (talks to Jae Suk): Today is the anniversary of commemorating your mother. Here I am. I don’t know what to say. I heard that you were sued. I learn the fact from the medical center.

Jae Suk’s father: Why have those incidents kept happening to you? That’s because you haven’t settled down to form a family. Now it is time for you to get married and form a family.

Jae Suk: I haven’t heard you asking my elder brother to get married.

Jae Suk’s father: Gee! He has devoted himself to the GOD. How could I ask him to get married?

Jae Suk: Then, just regard me as that I have devoted myself to the medical center.

Jae Suk’s father: I won’t worry that much if you are that kind of person devoting all of you to the medical center!

Jae Suk: I have already had my ideal woman in my mind.

Jae Suk’s father: I don’t even want to think about those women. You just don’t want to hear my nagging.

Jae Suk: You know that woman.

Jae Suk’s father: I don’t know anyone around you except Hye Young. Is the woman Hye Young?

Jae Suk: Why? Don’t you like Hye Young?

Jae Suk’s father: She is very smart! She will be wasted if she and you are a couple. Does Hye Young have the same feeling towards you?

Jae Suk: Please don’t think too much in advance. I will figure it out by myself.

Jae Suk’s elder brother: He will figure it out by himself. Hasn’t he been doing well recently?

Jae Suk’s father: Figure it out by himself? Wasn’t he just sued by someone? Moreover, Hye Young should find a man who could take good care of her for all her life. What has she owed you anyway?

Jae Suk: There is an old saying that a man and a woman will get married if they owed each in their previous lives. She and I probably have predestined relationship. Why do she and I work together in the same medical center again?

Jae Suk’s elder brother: No one knows what GOD’s will is.

Jae Suk’s father: If so, Is GOD so cruel?

Jae Suk’s father comes to the medical center and brings hamburgs for Hye Young. The CEO of the medical center and Dr. Jung come across Jae Suk’s father and greet him. Jae Suk’s father says that he is here for personal matter and leaves. The CEO comments that it has been a long time that Jae Suk’s father hasn’t been curious about what his son is doing. Dr. Jung recognizes that Jae Suk’s father is a high-ranking person of a financial group. Hye Young is very glad to see Jae Suk’s father and she invites him to have a nice chat at the café. They come across Sang Shik while they are walking to the café. Sang Shik says that his sister-in-law invites Hye Young to come over to his brother’s home this upcoming weekend. Hye Young says that she accepts the invitation. Jae Suk’s father observes Sang Shik. Nurse Soo is about to eat one of the hamburgs when Jae Suk comes to the nurse counter.

Jae Suk: This is the type of hamburgs Hye Young likes. Who brought these?

Nurse Soo: A gentleman.

Jae Suk: Who uses this food to seduce our Hye Young?

Nurse Soo: If you are so curious, why don’t you check it out at the café?

Jae Suk’s father tells Hye Young that she could always talks to him if she needs any help. He asks who the young man Hye Young had concersation with a moment ago. Hye Young answers, “He is a Pediatrician.” Jae Suk’s father asks if the young man is OK. Hye Young answers, “Yes. He is OK.” Hye Young receives a phone call and she leaves. After she left, Jae Suk walks to his father.

Jae Suk: Sigh! This is not what you usually behave!

Jae Suk’s father: I am getting old and I am not the one I used to be.

Jae Suk: I told you that I will figure it out by myself.

Jae Suk’s father: You are dreaming! Hye Young has already had a boyfriend!

Jae Suk: What?

Jae Suk’s father: That man is quite good.

Jae Suk: Ah! He is a colleague and her neighbor.

Jae Suk’s father: Wait and see if I am right! You will suffer if you don’t listen to my words.

Jae Suk: Whose father he actually is?

Nurse Soo and Ms. Park come across each other in another clinic. Ms. Park asks Nurse Soo if the surgery done by the Hankook Medical Center is not good so that Nurse Soo comes to this clinic. Nurse Soo clarifies that the surgeries done by Dr. Wang is very famous because all of his patients recover well after the surgeries. Dr. Wang is also very considerate to help his patient to keep their uterus as possible. The reason why she comes to this clinic is because she is single and it is inconvenient for her to tell her colleagues that she has uterus tumors. Ms. Park says that she call everyone of her ex-boyfriends and she decides to have sex with them because she is told by her doctor that her uterus has to be removed soon.

In a meeting, Hye Young reports that her patient who is pregnant with twins has the Preecleamsia problem and she requests a incubator in NICU because the twins might be born soon. Sang Shik answers that there is no incubator available because he just took in a baby from another local hospital. Hye Young is not happy about Sang Shik’s putting patients from other hospital above the patients of the Hankook Medical Center. Sang Shik apologizes and he says that he will try his best to find incubabors in other hospitals. They leave the meeting room and are waiting for the elevator.

Hye Young: Everyone wants to be a nice person. How about our own patient? How could he find incubators to put the twins before tomorrow? What if one of the twins is put in the incubator in another hospital while the other one is put in our medical center?

Jae Suk: There is no incubabor in NICU.

Hye Young: Are you my friend?

Jae Suk: There is no incubator available and it is not possible to take all babies in Seoul area! Isn’t he going to call other hospitals?

A woman comes into the medical center looking for Jae Suk.

The woman: Could you tell me which Department Dr. Wang Jae Suk works?

The security guard: Wait a second.

The woman spot Jae Suk and Hye Young coming down at the escalator.

The woman: Obba!

Jae Suk grabs Hye Young trying to get away from the woman. The woman catches up with them.

The woman: Obba!

Jae Suk: Why are you here?

The woman: So, Obba is really a doctor!

Jae Suk: Didn’t I tell you that I have a lover? This is she!

The woman: This woman probably lasts for 1 month, right? I will wait for you one month.

Jae Suk: Don’t wait for me. She is not a person only lasting for 1 month. Instead, she is the one lasting for 40 years!

The woman: Obba! When did your taste change so badly! Her hair style is like wearing a helmet! Please take off your helmet! Are you riding a motorcycle?

Jae Suk: Why do you call her hair style a helmet? Her hair is pretty!

The woman: What pretty!? Obba! I will wait for you!

Hye Young: What? Helmet? Your voice is like that you have swallow irons! By the way, take away this man! I am not interested in this kind of man!

The woman: Oh! It seems that we could communicate with each other! After all, older woman is different!

Jae Suk: Hye Young, please forgive me this time. I won’t look at other women anymore.

Hye Young: I don’t want to get involved! Solve your problem by yourself!

Jae Suk pulls Hye Young into his arms and holds her tight! The woman watches this scene and leaves angrily.

Hye Young: She’s gone! Let go of me.

Jae Suk: I am not joking. I mean it! I won’t look at other women anymore!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 12: Human’s World, GOD’s World

Jae Suk holds Hye Young tight.

Hye Young: She’s gone! Let go of me!

Jae Suk: I am not joking. I mean it! I won’t look at other women anymore!

Hye Young: Yah! I know. Let go of me!

Jae Suk: NO! Let me hold you longer!

Hye Young: Let go of me before I punch you! Today you scare me the most since we met from kindergarten till now. Jae Suk! I …

Jae Suk: Wait a second. I am not kidding under this circumstance. I have been asking myself since yesterday: Do I have other feeling towards you except the sentiment of friendship. The reason why I ask that question is because I am afraid that our friendship would be damaged or I don’t like to see other man gets into our friendship. I hope that you consider my question seriously. I really mean it! I hope that you think over my question within 1 day. You don’t need to answer my question right now like you are hit by a lightening. Think it over clearly. I give you 2 days.

Hye Young: I am not patient enough for 2 days.

Jae Suk: I understand. Then, 1 day. Think for 1 more day. I give you 24 hours.

A young female patient Kang Soo Ah has an office visit with Hye Young. She insists in checking into the medical center for 2 days by claiming that her baby is very precious. She happened to be Young Mi’s high school classmates. Young Mi doesn’t like Soo Ah so she asks Nurse Soo to ask other nurse to take care of Soo Ah. Soo Ah chats with her friend Young Eun loudly at the hallway. She says that she purposely checks into the medical center because she doesn’t want to go to a tour with her mother-in-law. Young Mi passes by. They gossip that Young Mi has always looked gloomy. Nurse Soo witnesses Young Mi’s bad mood after Young Mi talks to Soo Ah. Nurse Soo asks Nurse Park to substitute Young Mi for taking care of Soo Ah.

A female patient is 35-week pregnant and she checks into the medical center due to low number of platelets at 7000 - ITP (Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura – low platelet). Hye Young orders a blood transfusion.

Sang Shik has been calling all local hospitals trying to find incubators for the twin baby. However, he couldn’t find one so far.

Hye Young comes out of the elevator and sees Jae Suk.

Hye Young: Have you had lunch yet?

Hye Young: Jae Suk!

Jae Suk: It hasn’t been 24 hours yet! Let’s wait until tomorrow.

Hye Young’s old patient Min Soo Young comes to the medical center to ask Hye Young to be her doctor. Soo Young has ‘Aplastic Anemia’ problem (a condition where bone merrow does not produce sufficient new cells to replenish blood cells). Soo Young says that Hye Young encouraged her to keep the baby and therefore she trusts Hye Young as her doctor. She is 38-week pregnant. Hye Young arranges Soo Young to check into the medical center for inducing the labor. Soo Young doesn’t have much contraction so far.

Sang Shik’s old friend and colleague Jung Yoo Sun visits him at the medical center. Hye Young sees that Yoo Sun and Sang Shik hug each other. Sang Shik and Yoo Sun chat at the café. Sang Shik says that he likes to work in Korea. Sang Shik receives a phone call so he leaves. Yoo Sun walks around and visits the CEO of the medical center. The CEO introduces Yoo Sun to Chief Manager Dr. Lee and Hye Young. The CEO says that Yoo Sun is her good friend’s daughter living in the USA. Yoo Sun and Sang Shik went to Africa together for medical service. Yoo Sun is currently working for a multinational pharmaceutical company.

Nurse Soo talks about Sang Shik and Yoo Sun.

Nurse Soo: Our CEO is accompanying that lady around.

Kyung Woo: Is she the daughter of a big financial group?

Nurse Soo: I heard that the lady’s father is a successful overseas businessman.

Kyung Woo: Overseas businessman? A big fish!

Jae Suk: Are they lovers? I thought that they are just friends.

Nurse Soo: For Dr. Wang, will you treat this kind of beautiful lady as just a friend?

Jae Suk: Yes! Compared with a lady with a devil figure, I prefer a woman who is petite and have a good figure! (Jae Suk turns around and sees Hye Young is watching him) I have to go to the ER now!

Kyung Woo: Ah! That’s why Dr.Lee treats other women as stones. He is an expert!

Nurse Soo: He sure is an expert! We almost match another innocent woman with Dr. Lee.

Kyung Woo: You are right!

Hye Young bumps into Jae Suk.

Hye Young: Jae Suk!

Jae Suk: Don’t anwer me now! There is still 6 hours left.

Hye Young: Don’t misunderstand! I am here to talk to you about Min Soo Young.

Sang Shik and Kyung Woo are watching not far away.

Samg Shik: Kyung Woo, why have they kept taling about ’24 hours’? Do you know what it is?

Kyung Woo: They are talking about immunoglobulin (an antibody that plays a critical role in mucosal immunity).

Samg Shik: Ah! It takes 24 hours for immunoglobulin to show its effect!

Kyung Woo: Yes!

Soo Ah doesn’t want Nurse Park to withdraw blood from her arm. Nurse Park asks Young Mi to do it. Kyung Woo takes over Young Mi’s tray while Young Mi is about to walking to Soo Ah’s patient room. Kyung Woo walks out of the room after he finishes the job. Outside of the room, Young Mi tells Kyung Woo that she will take care of her job by herself and she asks Kyung Woo not to worry about her from now on.

Soo Young still has no big contraction. Hye Young doesn’t recommend a surgery because Soo Young’s platelets count is low. Hye Young asks Soo Young not to worry too much.

The female patient who is 35-week pregnant and has low number of platelets at 7000 is in dangerous situation due to fetal distress. Hye Young couldn’t perform a surgery on her due to low platelets which would cause unstoppable bleeding. The female patient’s baby finally dies even though she panicly cries and screams out loud and asks to go to other hospital to have her baby born.

Afterwards, Hye Young feels very sad and goes in front of the NICU to watch new-born babies. Jae Suk comes beside Hye Young to comfort her. Jae Suk receives a phone call.

Hye Young: Go ahead to check it out.

Jae Suk: I’ll be back after I go to the ER.

Hye Young: Do you want me to wait here?

Jae Suk: I could find you anywhere! Don’t worry! There are only a few places around here .. the on-duty room, in front of the NICU room, the delivery room, and our homes. I’ll be back soon.

Jae Suk, Sang Shik, and Kyung Woo eat lunch at the same table.

Kyung Woo: The baby who just died had strong heartbeat. The problem is the number of platelets is too low. The C-Section couldn’t be performed on the mother because she has 30% possibility to die if the C-Section is performed on her.

Jae Suk: The mother is at the high-risk condition. The baby was given up due to ITP.

Kyung Woo: The mother has never thought of having ITP so she didn’t pay attention to have regular checkups. It will be much better if she came to have regular checkups.

Jae Suk: She didn’t pay attention because she didn’t have other symptoms. It is undescribable to watch a baby dying in front of your eyes and you couldn’t do anything to save the baby.

Sang Shik: I understand the feeling of not being able to do anything.

Jae Suk: That’s why I didn’t choose the OB Department.

Kyung Woo: Aren’t there many regrettable cases in the Infertility Department.

Jae Suk: Yes. Nothing is easy! What department will you choose in the future?

Kyung Woo: I am thinking about opening up a center for woman dealing with skincare and weight management. So what?! I don’t like to watch pregnant women losing babies or watch pregnant women die.

Hye Young sadly sits down in the lobby. She watches parents taking care of their babies. Sang Shik spots Hye Young and sits beside her to cheer her up. He tells Hye Young a story when he served in Africa. He says that one of his patients miraculously survived his illness. But he was gunned down by soldiers three days later. Sang Shik says, “If I knew that he would die 3 days after I helped him, I would still try my best to cure him. Through that incident, I realize that human’s world is different from the GOD’s world. Sometimes, there are things human can achieve under any circumstance."

Young Mi comes across Soo Ah. Soo Ah complains that Young Mi’s gloomy face makes her depressed. Young Mi suggests Soo Ah to talk to a psychiatrist if Soo Ah is discontent at everything. Soo Ah is infuriated and grabs Young Mi. Young Mi yells at Soo Ah blaming Soo Ah caused her high school friend jumping down from the top of a 15-floor building! Soo Ah is so mad that she has contraction. Young Mi turns around to help Soo Ah. Kyung Woo comes over to help Young Mi. He asks Young Mi to call Jae Suk because Hye Young has gone home.

Kyung Woo, Nurse Park, and Young Mi are taking care of Soo Ah in the room. Jae Suk comes in.

Jae Suk: It seems that I don’t need to come. Dr. Ahn, you handle really well.

Soo Ah: Will my baby OK?

Jae Suk: Your contractions are getting less. We will keep obersving your condition.

Soo Ah: Thank you!

Kyung Woo: The one you should thank is Nurse Kim Young Mi.

Soo Ah (talks to Young Mi): Why are you here? Is this a place for you to come?

Young Mi leaves.

Jae Suk (talks to Kyung Woo): I’ll take care of her. Go after Young Mi to check her out. She looks pale.

Kyung Woo: I understand.

Kyung Woo finally finds Young Mi sitting at the stair leading to the rooftop. Young Mi thanks Kyung Woo’s help. Young Mi tells Kyung Woo a story of how her best high school friend was beaten up and dragged to lady’s room by a group led by Soo Ah. Then her friend jumped from the top of a 15-floor building to commit suicide. At that time, Young Mi cursed Soo Ah not having a happy life in the future. She was frightened when Soo Ah had contraction. Kyung Woo comments that Young Mi doesn’t need to feel bad because Soo Ah has neve apologized for what she did. Kyung Woo apologizes to Young Mi for causing Young Mi’s agony. Young Mi asks why Kyung Woo won’t choose her. Kyung Woo explains that his mother uses his resident doctor’s status to trade with his future wife’s family. Because Young Mi is different from other women, he doesn’t want his mother to bother Young Mi. Then he kisses Young Mi.

Yoo Sun waits for Sang Shi at the lobby and they go back to Sang Shik’s apartment. Yoo Sun tells Sang Shik that there will an interview at a pharmaceutical convention held at San Francisco. The multinational company is interested in Sang Shik’s thesis about providing prevention drugs and healthcare policy in developing countries. Yoo Sun invites Sang Shik to take the flight leaving for SF two days later. Sang Shik is interested in this interview but he is worried about Hye Young.

Next morning, Sang Shik is waiting for Yoo Sun to pick him up in front of his apartment. At the same time, Hye Young is about to get into her car. Sang Shik apologizes to Hye Young that he has to cancel the appointment to go to his brother’s house in the upcoming weekend. Sang Shik gets into Yoo Sun’s car while Hye Young stands watching them leave. Sang Shik tells Yoo Sun that he will leave with her to SF.

Since Min Soo Young doesn’t have big contraction, she is arranged to checks out of the medical center. Hye Young asks her to come back whenever she has contractions.

24 hours passed. Hye Young gives Jae Suk her answer. When they are talking, Sang Shik watches not far away.

Hye Young: 24 hours have passed.

Jae Suk: Have you seriously considered my question?

Hye Young hugs Jae Suk.

Hye Young: This is my answer.

Jae Suk: What? Are you proposing to me? I should have asked you earlier! It is not interesting now that you accept me so tenderly. I don’t mean that I feel bored.

Hye Young: Do you feel your heart throbbing when I hug you?

Jae Suk: No, I don’t feel my heart throbbing when you hug me.

Hye Young: See! That’s our relationship. We absolutely couldn’t become lovers.

Jae Suk: How about a kiss?

Hye Young: What?

Jae Suk: Let’shave a kiss to see if we have feelings towards each other.

Hye Young: You!

Jae Suk: Sigh! Yes. You are right! I don’t feel my heart throbbing when I hold you tight. However, I really feel good and comfortable when I embrace you. In front of you, I am not shy and I don’t hide myself. I am not afraid that you see my weakness. Do you think that 3 months romance is more than the trust and intimation built up in 30 years? Do you think that our relationship is common and easily formed in this world? Please consider more. I will wait for you! There are still lots of time!

A branch hospital calls to see if Hankook Medical Center can take in a pregnant woman having HIV. Since it is early morning, it takes more than 1 hour to prepare for the surgery room because there are not enough nurses on-duty. Hye Young will perform the surgery.

Sang Shik is about to leave for SF with Yoo Sun.

At this moment, Min Soo Young is sent to Hangkook Medical Center because she is bleeding.

Guest flipflap

Available on Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/87426/

Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors - 09 [Khai] (100303) [759.0MB]

File renamed in clubbox to 산부인과

Been a while since I last used clubbox (maybe 3 years or so), but how am I supposed to get access to that clubbox? Do I need some sort of admin confirmation? I did press the button on the top right which subscribes me to the box (I think?).

jang seo hee is my fave kdrama actress since i saw her in ms. mermaid with kim sung min. thank you for starting this thread. will start back reading now, and later, will watch the early eps.

Jang seo hee's role is interesting because i think it will be hard for an obgyn to advice good things to her patients because she's also pregnant and she doesn't like it, right? spoiler alert: (correct me if im wrong but she has unwanted pregnancy.. )

I've also read somewhere that there are only few obgyn's in korea and there are only few women who go to obgyn's because they are too expensive...so this drama aims to promote this profession, to change society's problems and to share how hard it is for women to have babies....

i think i will learn a lot from this because i am a woman...

question, pinkwave - if only a few pregnant Korean women consult OB-GYN, who do they consult for their medical needs/questions? and who helps them during the birthing process? here in the Philippines, if a pregnant woman cannot afford the services of an OBGYN, they go to a licensed midwife to help them during the birthing process. is that the case too in Korea?

currently watching ep 1 (still have a long way to go to catch up with all of you) with Eng subs over at mysoju (c/o rutube). before i write my 2 cents worth, i would like to thank pinkwave for the episode 1 summary; and to all others who have posted screencaps and links.

ep 1 observations:

1. it's a rule of thumb among doctors not to argue in front of the patients and yet during the first scene HY and another doctor did just that. i am not a medical professional, but common sense dictates that doctors should not give their patients reason to sue them for malpractice by arguing who gets operated on first in front of the patients. i know this is nitpicking, but i hate it when writers/directors underestimate their audience.

2. i don't know about other women, but i don't like consulting with male OBGYN. I would feel so awkward! I know that they are medical professionals and looking at women's vaginas is just part of their routine, but i'd still feel very awkward. :lol:

3. this drama is tackling the very sensitive issue of abortion. Even politicians have been burned by this issue. so far the reasons for abortion considered in this drama are: baby as a hindrance to one's career, baby as proof of infidelity; baby as proof of one's "defective" bloodline, doesn't want to give birth to an illigetimate child (why engage in an affair with a married man in the first place?) - all these reasons paint abortion as a selfish solution to a person's problems.

4. weird how the guy in the elevator suddenly entered the operating room towards the end of the ep.

5. i am not liking the guys in this drama just yet, esp the Yoon guy (married guy Hye Young is involved with) that ppl in this thread has taken to calling the leech :lol: . i guess JSH's brilliance just dims everyone else around her.

sorry for the long post. :D off to watch ep 2. :)

This is a good drama and I am so enjoy watching this drama.the story is interesting and I think people who watch this drama will learn a lot and know more.

so sad there is no english fansub for this drama except you have to watch online at viikii.maybe there are lots of medical words so it's hard to do the sub?hehe.

Thanks a lot to cutegirl for providing us the torrent links.you're so fast.love u....

I fell in love with this drama. It's seriously so good, I really didn't expect it to be so good since there are not really long discussion at Soompi but I love this drama! I feel that all the main leads are so suited for their roles and I love how the scriptwriter put in place some humorous scenes here and there, it's just so fun to watch this drama.

I like Dr Lee character the most, he's really so kind-hearted towards the children and baby, can see that he really loves children, I am thinking maybe he loves children in real life too, because he doesn't seem to be acting when he's looking after the baby, his facial expression and smiles are just so priceless. Dr Wang's character is also very fun to watch.

They are really amazing to find such fine, charming male casts for the drama, all the doctors are so handsome.

ep 2 observations:

1. while they were operating on the female announcer, the medical staff were not wearing eye protectors. aren't doctors required to wear one nowadays when they operate to protect them from accidental transmission of various diseases (like AIDS for example)?

2. i like how issues are handled realistically and not sugar-coated to appease viewers sensibilities. example - wealthy husband divorces female announcer-wife after finding out that the child she gave birth to has down's syndrome - sad but this happens more often than most people are aware of or would like to admit. love the scene at the rooftop when HY and pediatrician are trying to convince female announcer to take a look at her baby with Down Syndrome. I wonder if she will come back for her child....

3. so far, pediatrician (sorry can't remember his name :huh:) is creeping me out. he always has this smirk (can't call it a smile, definitely a smirk) when he says something about Hye-young. I have no experience with male pediatricians (all pedias taking care of my daughter are female), so i have no idea if the pedia in this drama is representative of male pedias in general. he's just too sweet, he makes me uncomfortable. the female pedias i have encountered are nice but authoritative and not overly sweet. i don't know if the cloying sweetness of the pedia in this drama is just a product of the actor's acting or do male pedias really act too sweet to make their patients and their parents comfortable? but who knows, maybe the actor playing the pedia will change my opinion of him later on in the series.

4. i find the scene involving the in-laws shouting at each other at the hospital's lobby a little too over the top. i mean do people really air out their dirty laundry like that in a public place? sad also that the kids have to call their mom "auntie" in front of their stepdad's mom.

5. so far i like infertility doc better than pediatrician - acting-wise and character-wise

6. i like that the pace of this drama is fast, but it seems too fast that there doesn't seem enough time to develop the relationships among the characters. oh well, its just ep 2, there are still enough eps for the relationships to develop.

7. the scene in the nursery where the father was talking to HY and pedia about leaving his child in the hospital had me teary-eyed; but i felt that the scene of the mom wanting to see her sick child was a little too over-the-top again.

8. jang seo hee is really a very good actress. she is miles ahead of her co-stars in the acting department. other acting that caught my attention: infertility doc, head nurse, resident doc, and young nurse.

Guest pinkwave

@prissymom - "question, pinkwave - if only a few pregnant Korean women consult OB-GYN, who do they consult for their medical needs/questions? and who helps them during the birthing process? here in the Philippines, if a pregnant woman cannot afford the services of an OBGYN, they go to a licensed midwife to help them during the birthing process. is that the case too in Korea?"

---i dunno the case in Korea..i just read that info in a news article about OBGYN during its press conference....

---im also a jsh fan

@prissymom - "question, pinkwave - if only a few pregnant Korean women consult OB-GYN, who do they consult for their medical needs/questions? and who helps them during the birthing process? here in the Philippines, if a pregnant woman cannot afford the services of an OBGYN, they go to a licensed midwife to help them during the birthing process. is that the case too in Korea?"

---i dunno the case in Korea..i just read that info in a news article about OBGYN during its press conference....

---im also a jsh fan

oh, ok. thanks for the reply.

Archived