Paris, Prince, and Blanket Jackson honor their dad at the grammys

LucasBunny

Guest MangoStar
And these kids are supposed to be half black? :rolleyes:

Just sayin.

My uncles are mixed and one is dark and the other looks white. You need a face palm.

- - -

I almost cried when his children were speaking. People need to leave them alone, because no matter how crazy MJ was, he raised some sane kids.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Regina Rae
My uncles are mixed and one is dark and the other looks white. You need a face palm.

Please. Spare me the lame internet lingo.

Please. Spare me the lame internet lingo.

tumblr_kvsnntjoSV1qz9rkuo1_400.gif

No you won't be spared my child

honestly, what does their skin color have to do with anything??

I wish people would STFU about whether or not those kids are his biological kids.

IT DOESNT MATTER! ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT HE WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THOSE KIDS!!!

Guest Regina Rae
honestly, what does their skin color have to do with anything??

I wish people would STFU about whether or not those kids are his biological kids.

For me, it's not their skin color because I'm 1/2 black 1/2 white, and I'm light my damn self. It's a few other things that make me think they're not his kids.

But you're right, It doesn't matter :)

^

yeah there's other things that also made me think they're not his biological kids

Debbie did say MJ not the father of the children, if im not wrong she said she got pregnant through this mmm what is it called? lol i fail at medical terms @_@ something bout sperm donor thingy but not MJ's @_@

but it doesn't really matter he raised the kids and they think MJ as the father

he loves the kids and they loves him back so yah

so touching

hope the kids will have a great life after the whole thing

happy doing whatever they want as long as it's positive ^^

Paris so dang Gorgeous O_O

For me, it's not their skin color because I'm 1/2 black 1/2 white, and I'm light my damn self. It's a few other things that make me think they're not his kids.

But you're right, It doesn't matter :)

It obviously does matter to you when it shouldnt

^

yeah there's other things that also made me think they're not his biological kids

Debbie did say MJ not the father of the children, if im not wrong she said she got pregnant through this mmm what is it called? lol i fail at medical terms @_@ something bout sperm donor thingy but not MJ's @_@

but it doesn't really matter he raised the kids and they think MJ as the father

he loves the kids and they loves him back so yah

so touching

hope the kids will have a great life after the whole thing

happy doing whatever they want as long as it's positive ^^

Paris so dang Gorgeous O_O

Can someone tell when Debbie said this??

I just find it odd that Prince looks, shaped and talks JUST like Michael (majority of the jackson family for that matter), Blanket looks just like little Michael

and Paris resembles Joe Jackson.

This bothers me because I don't hear people constantly pointing a finger at Bradgelina, Madonna, Tom Cruise, and Meg Ryan for having children who are not caucasian but people always have something to say about Michael and his kids.

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

- - -

I almost cried when his children were speaking. People need to leave them alone, because no matter how crazy MJ was, he raised some sane kids.

micheal was crazy? yeh right :rolleyes:

anyway i nearly teared up at the acceptance speech.

i remember watching the documentary 'this is it' & there was a scene where paris & (one of the boys) were singing a song about Michael being the best father in the world, sad stuff..

he should of never died so early

Guest NEEKA902

^^I agree. People are always talking smack about him.

He raised them, he took care of them and most of all he loved them.
This exactly. It shouldn't matter if they were his biological children or not. The point is that he raised them and he was a father to them.

@LucasBunny I remember reading about that debbie thing on soompi but I don't think it was ever confirmed so I think it's still just a rumor. If it was true, I think I would've seen it in the news/magazines/tabloids but I didn't. Unless someone did and could provide sources...

But yah, you're right. Prince and Paris really looks like Michael (especially with her hair like that) and same with Blanket. It's only Prince that I think doesn't look THAT much like him but the way he talks is similar. Ah well, in the end it doesn't matter anyways, he was still a father to them. He really raised them well. They're so mature for their age o.o

@LucasBunny I remember reading about that debbie thing on soompi but I don't think it was ever confirmed so I think it's still just a rumor. If it was true, I think I would've seen it in the news/magazines/tabloids but I didn't. Unless someone did and could provide sources...

But yah, you're right. Prince and Paris really looks like Michael (especially with her hair like that) and same with Blanket. It's only Prince that I think doesn't look THAT much like him but the way he talks is similar. Ah well, in the end it doesn't matter anyways, he was still a father to them. He really raised them well. They're so mature for their age o.o

That was a hoax

It just bugs me is all, it doesnt matter if they are his blood or not

he loved the hell out of his kids.

About this crazy thing,

you know something Michael was a kid at heart, and maybe we didnt agree with he made the wrong choices at times..but you'd probably be a kid at heart if your childhood was robbed from you. Instead of bashing him people need to see things from his point of view. He was not crazy, misunderstood is the word....but regardless of the crap he went through it never interrfered with the important thing which was L.O.V.E.

I think everyone needs to pick up a copy of "Dancing The Dream"

you will all change your minds about him.

I'm stealing this <3

Hehehehehe

Guest angelixers
Yes, I know the story. Seen it many times on tv. Regardless. I still don't believe those are his children. Besides, I'm pretty sure Debbie Rowe already admitted that Michael is not the biological father. Look it up if you have nothing to do.

Pretty sure sis? Debbie's attorney said it was a fabrication from UK News Of The World. You look it up if you have nothing to do, miss thing. Fathers crawling out of the woodwork and you running with something Debbie never said? OK guurl.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy
That was a hoax

It just bugs me is all, it doesnt matter if they are his blood or not

he loved the hell out of his kids.

About this crazy thing,

you know something Michael was a kid at heart, and maybe we didnt agree with he made the wrong choices at times..but you'd probably be a kid at heart if your childhood was robbed from you. Instead of bashing him people need to see things from his point of view. He was not crazy, misunderstood is the word....but regardless of the crap he went through it never interrfered with the important thing which was L.O.V.E.

I think everyone needs to pick up a copy of "Dancing The Dream"

you will all change your minds about him.

Hehehehehe

Totally agree. I watched the documentary with MJ (which by the way, I wanted to punch the journalist for trying to put MJ in a negative light- objectivity my richard simmons) and realized that his mindset is a lot more innocent than people his age.

And yes, the important thing is that he loved his children and protected them.

Guest Atmosphere.

Whoa daughter Paris looks like Tina Fey with glasses a bit o_o

How old is she anyways? She doesn't look like a young girl here D:

But I'm so glad to see his children once again ABOUT TIME!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived