Who's That Celebrity?

Jaeho

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Luvables

CoconutJUICE: I'm pretty sure that's Arimura Ryutaro (the lead vocolist) from the Japanese Rock group Plastic Tree ^^

thaoie: Yea that's jaejoong from dbsg. Anyway, this isn't the korean section and your post is kind of pointless.

Guest emmui

does anyone know who this guy is?

zettaikareshi0312LG.jpg

he plays Fujiko Kouta (the guy who works with his mom in the bar) in Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi).

Guest 5bchm

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/...46537-67204.jpg :D

Can you name all of them? I'm trying to find a hot lead guy for my fan fic. LOL

When I saw that picture, I knew I saw them in a pv before. They are from a jrock group called heidi. I sought out their names, so from left to right on the photo:

Nao (guitar), Yoshihiko (voice), Kiri (drums) and Kohsuke (Bass).

Guest drgnclwk

any idea who these people are? this was at xi men ding in taipei, there was some event w/ a crowd of people..no clue if they're even well know haha

img2253yw5.jpg

Guest 13!hyukjae

any idea who these people are? this was at xi men ding in taipei, there was some event w/ a crowd of people..no clue if they're even well know haha

[ig]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2933/img2253yw5.jpg

Looks like 蘇打綠 (Soda Green) to me.

They're quite well-known XD

Guest JooLee

No, it's not Erika Sawajiri. It's Keiko Kitagawa!!

hey! shes the one that plays the lead in mop girl right?

Guest Sasha100

mairong213922302yp.jpg

Does anyone know who she is? I think her name is mai rong and I tired googling it but I couldnt find anything! please hellllp

click here . Does anyone know if this is an uhljjang, or else just a REAL person? It's just that his past two pictures were of Kim hyesung {ex uhlljang / now actor} and kim bum {actor} and they all looked completely different. -___-;; Now it's this one. I'm just wondering if it's actually a celeb or what? x] Since my friend keeps 'falling' for him. >___> thanks in advance(:

Archived