Who's That Celebrity?

Jaeho

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I.is.Happy

12185593361.jpg

Anyone know who she is? She is probably Japanese because the writing on the top right corner

O_O weird ... i just noticed she look like my avatar...LOL are they the same person?

Guest tyang12

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Can someone let me know what movie is this from, or what's the character's name, any character... any hint or clue about this video is greatly appreciate. I really want to know. I think it's a Thailand movie. Thank you so mcuh in advance ^^

What i can tell you is that it's Vietnamese. 

Guest xnanairodays

@ I.is.Happy - That's Nakama Yukie, and no, not the same person. Highly respected Japanese actress.

@ Pinkyx- hmm, certainly looks like Toda Erika :3 though i have no original photo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Beavercleaver: thank you sooo much for your help!!! ♥♥♥ :wub:

Does anyone know who this is? I'm 70% sure he's Korean, probably an actor or singer.

rsdkhu.jpg

Guest Elianna

Does anybody know who this actor is? This is a scene with Asami Mizukawa in 女たちは二度遊ぶ. The English title is Women Play Twice [Onnatachi wa Nido Asobu]. I just watched the movie but I check online and I can't find out who is so I thought to ask

4_large.jpg?3999

Edit:

It is Kengo Kora ... Silly me, I didn't recognize him because of his hairstyle :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EunSeun

@Beavercleaver: thank you sooo much for your help!!! ♥♥♥ :wub:

Does anyone know who this is? I'm 70% sure he's Korean, probably an actor or singer.

*quoted image*

Well u were wrong ..he's Japanese !! and even pretty  famous .. his name is Haruma Mirua..he's soo cute !!

he's an actor and mostly played in romance comedies and hte best one was :Koizora if u haven't seen it i strongly recommend it !

he even played in Gokusen 3 and it's movie ..

His last movie is Kimi ni todoke !! omg i loved the manga and i'm dying to watch it !!! Hope it'll be out soon to download !!

hope I helped ^^

Archived