Who's That Celebrity?

Jaeho

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest nobody knows

anyone know who these guys are? more specifically, the guy on the left?

(and if possible, the era this picture is?)

hair.png

I want a haircut similar to his, but I'd like to see if there are different angles, and one that's not as vector ish and hopefully in colour >:

but I don't even know his name haha

all I know is he's part of a jrock band hah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest vindictiveprinter

Hi! I was wondering if anybody could help me ID some of these people? I just posted this set of pictures in the Korean entertainment section as well. Sorry I don't have bigger pics ><" 

1ymm81.png

2mfd946.jpg

kcl0ur.jpg

2zyle92.jpg

2wrep28.png

Thanks! 

Guest lovevirus.

tumblr_lzfqthpKkJ1qcmkeso1_400.gif

WHAT's HER NAME please?? I've been seeing her all over tumblr and it's driving me crazy XD Any help would be greatly appreciated <33

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rainbow_tear

DolceGabbanaSS11-Front-Row.jpg

Been dying to know who is the guy 2nd from the left. Before Matthew McConaughey (the one with the shades).

Guest Lady K

^ just read

Because celebrities love themselves a good fashion show, we present a series devoted to bringing you a glimpse of the front row's heaviest hitters. First up: Dolce & Gabbana. Just check out that lineup, in the photo up there. (Seriously—click on that baby and make it bigger!) Here's the left-to-right: Spanish actor Alberto Ammann; Italian ballet god Roberto Bolle; Matthew McConaughey; McConaughey's wife, Camila Alves (who, as our own Adam Rapoport recently Tweeted, "is even hotter than him"); Morgan Freeman; Rachel Weisz; Chace Crawford; and Eli Roth. Ex-Eurythmics chanteuse Annie Lennox performed live for the entirety of the show; there she is on the massive grid of plasma video screens behind the runway:

credit http://www.gq.com/style/blogs/the-gq-eye/2010/06/post-2.html

Does anyone know her name? What's her profession.. model, singer, actress? She appeared in the Korean drama, The King 2Hearts as Kim Bong Goo/John Meyer's girlfriend but too bad he killed her. I think she's really pretty and she reminds me of Kristin Kreuk in a way.

o01l6b.jpg

Edit- NVM! Found her name, Tara Rushton. Thanks to vi4 in The King 2Hearts thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived