Who's That Celebrity?

Jaeho

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest quanbaymau

I'm looking for guys who acted the role as photographer and love the woman main role in the drama 'Give me food' in 2009. If you know him, please tell me and his pictures.

Guest amyoii

29xhppw.jpg

Who is this please? I think she's an ulzzang but I'm nore sure from where. And no, this is NOT my picture!

edit:

Seriously. I'm not posting my picture. Just type "Korean ulzzang" on google image and her picture will show up.

I think he's VN or Taiwan, BTW, I'm not sure at the moment... Long time ago (few years), I saw his photos in some forum but didn't care about him. But now I'm curious about him for some reason...

Can anyone identify him? Thanks.

toc.jpg

Link below for ref, it collects amount of images floating in internet that came from original one (or looks same). I try it but nothing really make sense.

http://www.tineye.co...629c6342a7e7ed/

Guest Lady K

^sorry it could be one of those

Korean Sara (Shin He Jee, 15), Hwang-I-Pei (19), Pei-Pei (19), Mungjia (19), and Chungenjiaho (19).

i google the names and saw the same pic you have

Guest nita_lee

QUOTE (sweetRUI @ Mar 1 2008, 12:01 AM) does anybody know this girl?? is she a celeb or a model?? or a chinese uhljjang perhaps.

thank you....^^

1870016245llj3.jpg

1161111254lvv2.jpg

she is baby zhang(張涵韻) from China's super girl 2005

QUOTE (CM_X_69 @ Mar 18 2008, 06:30 AM)

can i ask more baby zhang's photo?????

can i ask more baby zhang's photo?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived