Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

5 K-pop idols who are proud of their sexy physiques

0bada4d2-497f-4efa-a4bf-a95861ffe0de.png

Even gorgeous celebrities have insecurities, but there are some idols who are very proud of their outward appearance. They work hard to maintain their perfect figures by dancing and going to the gym. I have found five K-pop idols who haven't shied away from admitted they are proud of their physiques.

(skipped unrelated.....)

5. 2PM's Taecyeon

The Assembly actor loves showing off his ripped physique! In 2012, he even opened up in an interview with Men's Health magazine about the part of his body he is most proud of. "I think my pecs are the nicest. When I started working out, I started with working my pecs, and I found the allure of exercising."

f9ac1572-28a3-462b-9f2c-76a1b3dc17bd.jpg

Are there any additional celebrities you know are very proud of their sexy figures? 

source : dramafever

• Like 1

Guest adikkeluangman

[INFO] The web-drama Taecyeon is set to act in is called "Touching You" via data_daran's ig 

CeFbs4AWEAESGrb.jpgCeFbvIdW0AAYq3X.jpg
via 2pmalways

She is Thailand actress, seems like she deleted the pictures already. It was taken yesterday. So Taecyeon already went back after 2PM concert in Bangkok on weekend.

Guest adikkeluangman

Taecyeon in Talks to Star Alongside Ryu Jun Yeol and Hwang Jung Eum

It has been revealed that 2PM member Taecyeon is in talks to star in the upcoming MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama “Lucky Romance.” Hwang Jung Eum has already confirmed her role in the drama and Ryu Jun Yeol confirmed his role on March 23 as well.

On March 25, a representative from the drama said that Taecyeon is negotiating his role in the drama, in which he would play Choi Gun Wook, an athlete who has a crush on Hwang Jung Eum’s character of Shim Bo Nui. He is set up as the rival to Ryu Jun Yeol’s character who also seeks the heart of Shim Bo Nui.

201603251637774654_56f4eafab8012_99_2016

JYP Entertainment confirmed that they have received an offer but have not confirmed his participation yet and the drama production company reiterated that they are negotiating as well.

“Lucky Romance” is a romantic comedy based on a webtoon of the same name and will premiere in May after “Goodbye Mr. Black” ends its run.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/25/taecyeon-is-in-talks-to-star-alongside-ryu-jun-yeol-and-hwang-jung-eum/ 

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Taecyeon and Song Ha Yoon to Star in JYP-Produced Web Drama

2PM’s Taecyeon, Song Ha Yoon, Park Joo Hyung, and Kim Jong Moon will be starring in a new web drama “I’m Going to Touch You (working title),” produced by JYP Pictures and Contents Pool.

This is a romantic comedy about a man who can see the future and a lovely woman. Taecyeon will be playing Do Jin Woo, the man who has the ability to see the near future.

20160326110156_56f5ed93244ac_1_99_201603

Taecyeon said, “This is my first time appearing in a web drama. I think I’ll have a fun time filming it.”

Actress Song Ha Yoon will be playing Taecyeon’s opposite Jin Hee Young, an employee in a cosmetics store whose future dream is to become a makeup artist. Song Ha Yoon has been receiving lots of love through her current drama “My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol.” Unlike her strong image in “My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol,” she will show a more bright and angel-like personality in this web drama.

Other actors in the web drama include Park Joo Hyung, currently starring in tvN‘s “Memory,” and Kim Jong Moon, who starred in the drama “The Great Doctor.” They will be playing Oh Young Dal and Kang Hyun Seo respectively.

This new web drama will air in June.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/25/2pms-taecyeon-and-song-ha-yoon-to-star-in-jyp-produced-web-drama/ 

News of two favorites!  user posted image

March 27, 2016

2PM’s Taecyeon Brings Special Guests to Lee Beom Soo’s House on “The Return of Superman”

Source: Soompi by orionight 

2PM’s Taecyeon Brings Special Guests to Lee Beom Soo’s House on “The Return of Superman”

On the March 27 episode of “The Return of Superman,” 2PM member Taecyeon pays a visit to Lee Beom Soo’s family.

Not only does Taecyeon stop by to play with the children, he even brings his puppies along for the trip. Lee Beom Soo explains, “We live in the same apartment building [as Taecyeon] so we run into them a lot.” His wife chimes in, “Someone’s going to come by with puppies soon.”

so eul puppies

Shortly after, Taecyeon shows up with his two puppies, Eddy and Bryan. So Eul in particular is thrilled with the puppies, playing around with them. While playing with Bryan, So Eul says, “I think this one likes me, it’s only following me!”

However, Da Eul is frightened at first when Eddy follows him around. Lee Beom Soo explains to him that Eddy likes him, holding the puppy to show that he’s harmless.

da eul and puppies

Taecyeon tells So Eul, “Please take care of my puppies.” So Eul replies, “Don’t worry! I promise I’ll take good care of them.”

Source (1)

Guest adikkeluangman

[SNS] 160325 Filming for "Touching You" (Taecyeon)

CeatsW9XEAcQKMd.jpgCeatwIXW8AANGCp.jpg

Spoiler

Ceat2igW4AEM-qd.jpgCeat3ZYWIAAaHzW.jpg

via 2pmalways

-----
[TRANS] Allure April ‘16. Taecyeon Interview: 

CeW0b1UWQAAKLvu.jpg

- Last year, you played all over the variety and drama land with The Three Meals and Assembly. Yesterday and today, the no. 1 search keyword was “filibuster,” and I didn’t even need to search for it because I knew the meaning very well because I watched Assembly real time last year.
Haha, me too. When I came back from Japan, I check it out wondering what was going on. Subsequently, Assembly also rose to top search keywords. I was lucky to participate in Assembly. I didn’t have plans for drama at the time. I only had some free time from June to August because we had a long tour abroad, but I was able to do it because it was exactly the time when the drama filming began. I filmed both Assembly and The Three Meals simultaneously, but only this year did I begin to think that I did a good job working on both.

http://2pmalways.tumblr.com/post/141716007345/trans-allure-april-16-taecyeon-interview 

16 K-Drama OSTs That Will Bring All the Feels Back

As all the drama addicts out there probably know, a successful drama isn’t exclusively driven by an intricate plot, smooth camerawork, or even a star-studded cast. As a good drama eventually ends and gets replaced by new ones, the most effective way to immediately play a flashback reel of memories and feels is a memorable OST. Inevitably, the most powerful songs sync perfectly with the actors’ emotional performances as well as reach a wide viewership. Although this list doesn’t include every single drama OST out there, let’s take a look at some iconic ones, the ones that can almost automatically bring the drama, with all its feels, to life again in your mind.

(skipped unrelated.....)

“Dream High” – Dream High

As we work our way back to dramas that aired some time ago, we can’t forget “Dream High” nor its main OST also sung by its multi-talented cast: Suzy, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Kim Soo Hyun, and Joo. Like “All For You,” this OST is much lighter and bubbly in its composition but not any more forgettable because of it. While there is no violin accompaniment or full background chorus, the charm of this OST reflects the drama itself, a story of young aspiring teenagers working together through life’s obstacles to achieve their dreams.

credit : soompi news

*** Aside from great eyebrows, Taec is also very manly and sharp.  He is very attractive.  Even his left arm scar looks so sexy. :P

Oh snap! Taecyeon has great eyebrows

Was I supposed to get something more academically meaningful from this photo shoot? It’s just Taecyeon looking as though relaxing comes both easy and weirdly difficult to him, and in the midst of it all are his eyebrows. Enough said.

Or almost enough said, because while we’re here, it’s worth mentioning that while the singer/actor/variety star (of Three Meals a Day fame) is still just in talks for a role in MBC’s upcoming webtoon adaptation Lucky Romance, he mentioned in the accompanying interview for Allure that he’s planning to work hard in the year he has left before enlistment. Just confirm your new drama already, Taecyeon! We know you want to.

Taecyeon_1.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/03/oh-snap-taecyeon-has-great-eyebrows/

Guest adikkeluangman

[Pic] Taecyeon from yuneyrubicon's ig 

This person with MBC Plus. Maybe Taecyeon new web drama will be air in that channel.

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Soo Hyuk to take the role initially offered to 2PM's Taecyeon for 'Lucky Romance'?

The rumors about 2PM's Taecyeon and the upcoming drama 'Lucky Romance' might be false. 

Now it seems like Lee Soo Hyuk is the one to form the love triangle with Hwang Jung Eum and Ryu Joon Yeol in the drama. Recently, it was reported that Taecyeon was offered the role 'Choi Gun Wook' and that he is currently in discussion with the producers. However, the reports made on April 1 claim that Lee Soo Hyuk will be the one to play 'Choi Gun Wook.' 

Ce8IskbWAAAF4M6.jpg

Star J Entertainment announced, "Lee Soo Hyuk has been offered a role for 'Lucky Romance', and he is currently in the process of making a decision." 

Many viewers are curious to find out about the cast. Who do you think will be ultimately joining the new drama?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/lee-soo-hyuk-to-take-the-role-initially-offered-to-2pms-taecyeon-for-lucky-romance 

-----
[Clip] Taecyeon (filming "Touching You"??) from sohyunvv's ig

-----
[Pics] Taecyeon from sohyunvv & min_sung_b's ig 

Guest adikkeluangman

[Pics] Taecyeon from maison_de_petit_four & love011988's igs. 

Filming for webdrama. Looks like there will be a scene in a bakery.

-----
[SNS] 160401 Filming for "Touching You" (Taecyeon)

CfC5pAmVAAEzzCt.jpgCfC5p_CUUAANg3Y.jpg

Spoiler

CfC5rToVIAI4MwQ.jpg

via 2pmalways

If Korean idols or actors were cast in 'Batman V. Superman'

The hottest movie that people have been anticipating for a long time now came out recently: 'Batman V. Superman.'  How would the movie be if you switched out the actual cast with a Korean idol version and a Korean actors version?

(skipped unrelated.....)

Taecyeon as Clark Kent / Superman

misc_1459799600_e_taecyeon_superman.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 1

21 Pictures That Show How Much K-Pop Has Changed Since 2007

Because the K-pop scene is constantly shifting with new idols, new music, and new trends, it’s almost jarring to glance back and see just how much K-pop has evolved even in just the past ten years. Have a hard time visualizing it? No worries, let’s just take a quick trip down memory lane, just enough to realize just how fast this industry moves.

(skipped unrelated.....)

14. Girls’ Generation’s YoonA and 2PM‘s Taecyeon really milking those relationship rumors. Honestly, didn’t everyone think that they were a thing? Also, throwback to when Taecyeon wore more eyeliner than Yoona.

throwback12

credit : soompi news

Taecyeon reacts to news of J.Y. Park confirmed appearance on “Weekly Idol”

JYP Entertainment

With his digital single Still Alive nearing its release with less than one week to go, J.Y. Park has been confirmed to be making his very first appearance on the popular show, Weekly Idol.

His appearance was confirmed by the show’s crew on April 5th.

With this being J.Y. Park’s very first time being on the show in addition to him being his agency’s main representative, there is much anticipation for his appearance. In particular that is being most looked forward to is the show’s ‘Random Dance’ segment as the producer boasts a singing career of 24 years. Will he remember all his dances?

With the news of his appearance, 2PM member Taecyeon joked about his CEO’s appearance on the show, tweeting, “Before 2PM kukuku,” as the JYP Entertainment boy group has also never been on the show before.

Though 2PM did make a comeback last year with the song “My House,” their short promotions in South Korea did not allow them time to make much guestings on variety shows.

J.Y. Park’s digital single will be available online on April 10th while his guesting episode on Weekly Idol will air on the 20th.

Source: My Daily and Segye Ilbo / koreaboo

AOA′s Seolhyun, 2PM′s Taecyeon and Wooyoung to be Special MCs at KCON 2016 Japan

AOA′s Seolhyun and 2PM members Wooyoung and Taecyeon will serve as special MCs on M COUNTDOWN at KCON 2016 Japan.

Seolhyun, Wooyoung and Taecyeon will lend support to MCs Yun Hak and Han Seung Yeon, who will be hosting the two days of concerts taking place at Makuhari Messe on April 9 and 10.

AOA′s Seolhyun, 2PM′s Taecyeon and Wooyoung to be Special MCs at KCON 2016 Japan

After a successful launch in Japan last year, KCON is returning to Japan this year for two days of festival fun covering K-Pop, K-Drama, K-Beauty, K-Food and more.

AOA, Infinite′s Kim Sung Kyu, Lovelyz, Monsta X, Nicole, N.Flying and Winner are set to take the stage on April 9, while 2PM, Boyfriend, Twice, Block B, DAY6, Shinhwa′s Jun Jin and Heize will perform on April 10.

For more information, go here!

source : enews

Guest adikkeluangman

[News] 160406 Star.MT - British network ITV bought the remake rights for tvN "Who Are You"! (Taecyeon) 
source: 2pmalways

-----
Here from English entertainment website

-----
A Philippines fanbase for Taecyeon sent a coffee truck to 'Touching You' filming site 

Guest adikkeluangman

[Official/SNS] 160407 Filming for 'Touching You' (Taecyeon)

Cfcy8o7WwAAivq4.jpgCfcy625WEAY6dS7.jpg

Spoiler

CfczVZfWsAIc6pG.jpgCfczWZwXEAA4kab.jpg

More pictures at 2pmalways

Filming for web-drama "Touching You" at Namsan Tower, park and etc

Guest adikkeluangman

[ETC] 160407 'Touching You' Support by OkTaecyeonPH (Taecyeon)

CfduS3NVAAAXz_W.jpg
More pictures at 2pmalways

-----
And Taecyeon took picture in front of the bunting as thanks, I presumed.

-----
Awww, the fanclub got autograph from Taecyeon and shared it with us.

*** I want to see Taec's Mom - Can't wait for this. :P

Taecyeon and Lee Hwi Jae to send moms on blind dates in upcoming SBS variety show!

Taecyeon-lee-hwi-jae_1460417774_af_org.j

According to producer Min Sun Hong, 2PM's Taecyeon and Lee Hwi Jae have been named MCs of upcoming new SBS variety show 'Mom'! The show will be sending moms on blind dates to choose a gppd boyfriend for their daughters, and this unique couple matching format is gaining quite a lot of attention. 

The first recording of 'Mom' is scheduled for April 25, with its airing date some time in May. 

What are your thoughts on the new show 'Mom' and its two MCs?

source : allkpop

Here’s What These 16 Idols Would Look Like As Disney Characters

You’ll never guess how many of these idols look like Disney characters,

K-Pop idols are undoubtedly gorgeous no matter what they look like. However, did you know that some of them resemble well known Disney prince and princesses? Check out these 16 idols with Disney Doppelgangers.

(skipped unrelated.....)

2PM's Taecyeon and Shang

item_103063_640px_1018d33e379b400ea2416f

source : koreaboo

These 11 Idols Revealed Their IQ Levels…And Shocked Fans Speechless

Some idols aren’t just talented in singing and dancing, on top of their good looks, amazing voice and moves, they’re geniuses as well!!

Talent comes in many shape and form and there is no denying that every one of K-Pop idols are talented in their own ways. Some of them, however, seem to be more academically inclined than the rest. We put together a list of the geniuses in K-Pop. Check out these 11 idols you might have never expected to be so academically adept.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Taecyeon - 2PM

Fluent in English, Korean, Japanese and Spanish he received perfect scores on his TOEIC and is currently attending graduate school at Dangook University.

https://quietly-image-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/item_71792_1280px_32404e429e7844318aef9a7a9db1337e.jpeg

source : koreaboo