[Drama 2010] The Good Day When the Wind Blows 바람 불어 좋은날

Guest yeohweping

Just watched Episode 88, it sure breaks my heart to see OB cried over her resignation.

I hate to see her not working.

Her scenes with DH and her colleagues at work were so endearing. I like the idea of DH & OB going to/off work together.

I hope the PDs will let her go back to work soon!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More Trivia Tit-Bits

Kang Han Byul just turned 8 (Int'l age) on 3 June, (DOB : 3 June 2002)

I guess he may have met KSE before being on GDWWB . . he played the role of "Goo Jun Pyo as a child"

screenhunter01jun070240.jpg

screenhunter02jun070241.jpg

screenhunter03jun070241.jpg

screenhunter04jun070243.jpg

Guest anitath

just finish watching ep 89...LOL :lol:at the scene where OB tried to get the saving book from DH and tried to found out why they lose that much money...DH should tell the truth that he gave the money to OB's dad before OB brought this subject to Mom, Dad and Granma. I hope this problem wont give OB another hard time especially from Granma when finally DH have to confess that the money went to OB's dad.

Btw, salute to our beloved HanBok couple...i still can feel the chemistry even though their scene was not a romantic scene, its like they really married when sometimes wife rule over hubby, especially when the hubby was on the wrong side (like DH)...you should see DH's face....i feel sorry for him :lol:

Guest yamdfan19

I usually just lurk on these boards, but I wanted to post and say THANK YOU to those of you keeping this thread up. I LOVE this show and look forward to seeing the updates and spoilers (spoilers for me as this thread is ahead of the airing in NJ). I always feel like I can't wait to see what happens next so I come here to see! :lol:

Wow this is my first post. I've been lurking here to get ahead of the story. I am actually way behind since the last episode I saw that is subbed in English is Episode 30. Although I cannot understand Korean, this thread helps a lot. I just finished watching the raw Episode 89. I am still rooting for the HanBok couple. They really have great chemistry on screen. I wish there will be more scenes with them in it as well as DN now that he has introduced Oh Bok as his eomma to his school mates. Tee hee. I loved the way Oh Bok "man-handled" Dae Han when he tried to escape from her interrogation. LOL. He did not realize hat he can be overpowered by a wee wife named Oh Bok.

Thank you very much tiki_sg for all the recaps, spoilers and insights. The drama is almost approaching the end of its run and I hope I will be able to watch the whole thing with English subbed.

Hats off to you tiki. Looking forward to more recaps for this lovable and heartwarming drama.

Screen-caps of Ep 89

from Korean Media News

201006072108491001_1.jpg

20100608_1275935016_70862800_2.jpg

20100608_1275951570_76300700_2.jpg

20100608_1275952204_26482900_2.jpg

20100608_1275934833_97493300_2.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to our long-time lurkers who've decided to break out of the closet . . . :lol:

especially when the hubby was on the wrong side (like DH)...

DN now that he has introduced Oh Bok as his eomma to his school mates. Tee hee. I loved the way Oh Bok "man-handled" Dae Han when he tried to escape from her interrogation. LOL. He did not realize hat he can be overpowered by a wee wife named Oh Bok.

DN certainly looked proud in that introduction scene, well it's a step forward.

Hahaha, DH wouldn't be DH . . .him being a man of his word . . since KLM (OB's dad) made him promise not to let OB know about the loan. He is too straight-forward and can't keep his "poker face". He's not like MG who's used to telling countless lies, though DH seems to do a perfect job in front of MR where the true identity of DN's mom is concerned. Well, we know in the past that he's been whipped by MG a number of times (even when they were kids), so it's not surprising that he is being whipped now by the young "ajumma-in-the-making", whom he adores and gives in willingly. Gosh now he has to contend with 3 ajummas in the household.

I found it cute that DH had sub-consciously forgotten that OB was no longer working at the office, when he was getting status reports from his team members. Followed by their cute text-messaging exchange. DH has now given OB a new nickname . . "sek-shi" (sexy) and messages her asking her what she is doing and that he misses her . . to which OB replied and ended the message with a virtual bo-bo (kiss).

Poor SJi is set up for disappointment again, thinking that MG is getting what she had suggested as a present (since her Birthday is coming soon)..

Mr Choi (MR's dad) has overtaken MG as being the #1 scumbag on the face of the earth . . . :rolleyes:he doesn't bother about his own flesh & blood, ie DN. And every chance he gets, he threatens DH. I don't exactly know what he had conveyed to DH in Ep 89 but I am glad that whenever DH hears from Mr Choi, he always stands his ground (eventhough deep down inside, his heart may be pounding like crazy like when Mr Choi threaten to take DN away from him).

Seems Mr Seo & KLM might have been scammed in the OfficeTel deal???

For MS, I've noticed that she's stop calling IQ "mother" in Ep 88 (well IQ did tell her not to address her as that since they are no longer legally related) but still respectfully calls Mr Kang "father" in Ep 89.

Excuse me if my comments about MG-KH are lacking cos I tend to skip their scenes and mentally switch-off . . . <_<

B T S

Credits : naver & as tagged / re-upload : tiki_sg

Please do not hotlink

SangJun - HwaYoung Purchasing Rings

1girlkelly.jpg

7girlkelly.jpg

5girlkelly.jpg

4girlkelly.jpg

3girlkelly.jpg

6girlkelly.jpg

Ming-Guk - Kang Hee Date Venue

20100605mgkhlitaliamia1.jpg

20100605mgkhlitaliamia2.jpg

wonder if that is SJi sitting next to MG??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There isn't any Preview Video Clip for Ep 90 today.

Preview of Ep 90 - Printed Text (finally released by KBS)

90회 ::

오복은 대한이 이문에게 돈을 빌려줬다는 사실을 알게 되고 속이 상한다. 강희는 현우의 충고를 떠올리며 고민에 빠지지만 점점 더 민국에게 빠져들게 되고... 화영은 매번 자리를 비우는 상준이 의심스러워 미행을 하다 상준이 만세에게 가는 모습을 보고 화가 난다. 화영은 만세에게 상준과의 관계를 추궁하고 결국 두 사람은 머리채를 잡게 된다. 한편 미란은 대한에게 아이 문제로 물어볼 것이 있다며 전화를 하고...

- KBS

Five Big Blessings for a breakthrough that had lent money to the lie by bending the truth to be found. Kangxi recalled the advice of the woo (Dr Park) in the fall, but more worrying is drowning ... to China Hwa-young that every seat is empty sangjun sangjun followed the suspicious to see 20,003 going to get angry. Hwa-young to the 10,003 sangjun and eventually pursued a relationship with two people who will catch the hair. The erosion problem is to ask you for saying to the kids on the phone ...

- Google Translator (for Korean Text)

五福知道大韩是把钱借给了利文后非常伤心.姜熙虽然想起了贤宇的警告而陷入烦恼,却还是渐渐对民国倾心....华英对三番两次不在位子上的上峻起了怀疑, 尾随后看见是去见万岁非常生气.华英追问万岁与上峻的关系,最后两人抓著头发吵了起来.而美兰说要问有关孩子的事情,打了电话给大韩...

- Baidu

OB is sadden when she finds out that DH had loaned out the money to KLM (OB's dad). Though KH is confused after pondering over HW's (Dr Park) advice, she is still attracted to MG. HY wasn't able to find SJun at his seat (as in his office) twice and gets suspicious. (HY caught SJun looking MS up and got angry). HY confronted MS about her relationship (current standing?) with SJun and they both ended in a cat-fight. MR calls DH up to find out more out (her missing) child . . .

- rough translation from Chinese Text

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview of Episode 91

(Wed, 9 June 2010)

Preview of Ep 91 - Printed Text

91회 ::

또 다시 사업 자금을 거덜냈다는 이문의 말에 오복은 대한과 식구들에게 미안해 몸둘바를 모르겠고... 연실은 만세를 불러 화영의 머리채를 잡은 것을 추궁하지만 만세는 자신은 잘못한 것이 없다며 연실에게 반기를 드는데... 미란은 어머니와의 식사자리에서 아이에 대한 의구심을 가지게 되고... 한편 강희는 유치원으로 찾아온 선희와 민국에 대한 이야기를 하던 중 죄책감에 사로잡힌다. 그 시각 솔지는 민국과 같이 생일을 보낼 생각에 마음이 부풀어 있는데...

- KBS

He took the business capital cleaned again at the end of this document, and family members about the Five Big Blessings I'm sorry that I do not know overwhelmed ... Hwa-young of the 10,003 called the string of a kite caught the hair that annoy you, but 10,003 to its own string of a kite, saying that it is wrong that I kind of welcome ... Erosion in the dinner meeting with her kids and have doubts about ... The Kangxi Emperor came to the kindergarten for Sunny and China is obsessed with the guilt of the story was. The vision of China as soljineun heart swell idea to send birthday, but ...

听到利文说事业资金又蒸发的一番话,五福对大韩与家人感到抱歉无所适从...莲实把万岁叫来追问抓华英头发的事,万岁向莲实反击说自己没有错....美兰与母亲用餐时,对於孩子的问题起了疑心...而姜熙与来到幼儿园的善禧聊天,谈到民国时即被罪恶感束缚...这时,索智心中正澎湃著可以与民国度过生日....

- Baidu

tiki_sg has provided a rather accurate translation of Episode 90, so I won't be translating them again.

Translation for Episode 91 Preview (Credit Preview)

When OB learnt from her dad that the funds have gone up in flames (figurative), she feels extremely apologetic/bad towards DH and family. IQ called MS and interrogated her about pulling YH's hair incident, MS defended herself and stated that it wasn't her fault. While MR was having a meal with her mom, the questions on her child aroused her suspicions. While Teacher was having a chat with MG's mom at the kindergarden, she was overcome with guilt when they chatted about MG.

On one hand, SJi is excited, thinking that she can spend her birthday with MG.

Wow this is my first post. I've been lurking here to get ahead of the story. I am actually way behind since the last episode I saw that is subbed in English is Episode 30. Although I cannot understand Korean, this thread helps a lot. I just finished watching the raw Episode 89. I am still rooting for the HanBok couple. They really have great chemistry on screen. I wish there will be more scenes with them in it as well as DN now that he has introduced Oh Bok as his eomma to his school mates. Tee hee. I loved the way Oh Bok "man-handled" Dae Han when he tried to escape from her interrogation. LOL. He did not realize hat he can be overpowered by a wee wife named Oh Bok.

Haha, hope it will not be your last too. HanBok couple does indeed have fabulous chemistry onscreen!

I found it cute that DH had sub-consciously forgotten that OB was no longer working at the office, when he was getting status reports from his team members. Followed by their cute text-messaging exchange. DH has now given OB a new nickname . . "sek-shi" (sexy) and messages her asking her what she is doing and that he misses her . . to which OB replied and ended the message with a virtual bo-bo (kiss).

Yup! I find that scene extremely endearing too!

From the preview, seems like OB is going to have a difficult time facing DH and his family because her dad.

My guess is that OB seems likely to go for a divorce eventually, given the enormous trouble that OB's dad will be causing and the fact that MR will likely fight for custody of DN once she found out the truth. OB being the kind-hearted gal, may rather DH and the family still have DN (with the only option of MR getting together again with DH) and choose to leave.

Hope the PD will come up with something which is not what I've expected...

Guest anitath

Autumn Bliss, PD said in one of interview that the story will focus on love, marriage and family. I think PD will comes up with something different rather your prediction. i hope PD will show to us how love and bounding of two people really love each other in marriage overcome any kind of difficulties (OB's dad and DN problem)....cross my finger for happy ending to our HanBok

Thanks Autumn_Bliss, as always . . .

Credits : Video-Edit & Screen-cap / upload : tiki_sg

Please do not hotlink

e090bed.jpg

Cut of Ep 90 - What Happens to HanBok at the Crucial Moment

Click on Image to View

Screen-caps of Ep 90

from Korean Media News

20100609_1276022802_04023600_2.jpg

20100609_1276038566_63323700_2.jpg

20100609_1276038408_41934200_2.jpg

201006082201391001_1.jpg

20100609_1276022469_15965800_2.jpg

20100609013755_63cce193.jpg

There isn't any Preview Video Clip for Ep 92 today.

Preview of Ep 92 - Printed Text

오복은 민국과 강희가 같이 있는 모습을 보고 의구심을 가지지만 별 대수롭지 않게 넘긴다. 한편 대한은 이문 때문에 속상한 오복을 달래주고.. 상준과 화영은 결혼식 날짜가 확정되고 ...만세가 연실에게 따귀를 맞았다는 사실을 알게 된 상준은 속이 상하고.. 회사에서 만난 만세를 일부러 모질게 대하는데... 한편 미란은 재수를 만나 대한의 과거의 여자에 대해서 캐묻고.. 미란은 재수의 말에 또 한 번 충격을 받는데... 진선생의 부탁으로 유치원에 들르게 된 솔지는 민국과 강희가 보육원에 가는 길에 동석하게 되고... 한편 일 때문에 마트에 들른 미란은 그곳에서 독립과 같이 있는 오복을 보게 되는데...

- KBS

Five Big Blessings of Emperor Kangxi of China and the kinds of doubts as to watch, but not silly passes. The Five Big Blessings to soothe upset because the Cross and .. Sangjun and Hwa-young is the wedding date was set, the string of a kite 10,003 a slap shot ... that I learned that the trick-tempered sangjun .. 10,003 from the company met the purpose was harshly treated ... The erosion of the bad luck to meet a woman for the past kaemutgo .. Erosion at the end of the unlucky once again received a shock ... Kindergarten students at the request of Jinsun soljineun pulled Kangxi of China and the nursery is on the way to join us ... Meanwhile, one stopped because of erosion on the floor where the Five Big Blessings will come as an independent ...

五福看见民国与姜熙在一起后虽然产生了怀疑,认为没什麼大不了不再问下去.而大韩哄了因为爸爸非常伤心的五福..上峻与华英的结婚日确定..上峻知道了万岁被莲实掴巴掌后很难过..在公司见到万岁后故意装得很坚定...而美兰与在修见面,追问了大韩过去交往的女人..美兰因在修的一番后更加受打击...因陈老师的拜托,顺道到幼儿园的索智,意外地与前往养育院的民国与姜熙同桌...而因工作到超市的美兰,在那里见到了与独立在一起的五福...

- Baidu

Dr. Chen Kang Hee together to see the Republic of China and later had a doubt though, that no big deal not to it. The Korea coax a very sad because my father Jun and Wah Ying Wu Fu .. on the wedding day .. on Jun identify Long live to be known after Hasumi slap slap sad .. long live in the company after seeing a very strong ... and deliberately installed and the repair of methylene blue to meet Korea in the past asked the interaction of methylene blue for the repair woman .. for some more hit after ... because Tan's Come on, take the opportunity to claim the kindergarten wisdom, unexpectedly and to the homes in the Republic of China and Kang Hee at the same table ... and methylene blue for work to the supermarket, where seen together with the independent Wu Fu ...

- Google Translator (for Chinese Text)

Guest wookiedonghae

Anitath,I would also prefer our HanBok couple to stay married and tackle any problems together.Now that OB knows that DH gave her father money behind her back,I think he should also come clean about who is DN's mum to OB.Anyway I do hope that OB gets pregnant soon!!!!!

Guest pharry

There are quite alot of us that hope OB gets pregnant soon, I'd like to take it further to hope that its twins. I think this is needed for the angst that's about to come. I am pretty sure MR will some how find out that DN is her son and it will be very tough on OB. The only thing that will keep OB married to DH is if she finds out she's pregnant just when she's about to file for a divorce.

We'll probably see HanBok couple in their 3rd set of matching couple-pajamas either late this week, if not next week then. White-based with bigger red hearts to replace the current "black+grey+white/light red+white" hearts selection. . . Hmmm come to think of it, each subsequent pajama set seems to have even bigger hearts on them . . .

HanBok Couple Matching Pajamas

Set One / Set Two / Set Three

Credits : Screen-cap / upload : tiki_sg

Please do not hotlink

Screen-caps of Ep 91

from Korean Media News

20100610_1276112885_77660300_2.jpg

201006100133471001_1.jpg

20100610_1276120457_58371400_2.jpg

20100610_1276109095_90997400_2.jpg

20100610_1276120766_30837100_2.jpg

Preview of Episode 93

(Fri, 11 June 2010)

Preview of Ep 93 - Printed Text

미란은 마트에서 본 독립이의 모습이 잊혀지지 않고 독립에 대한 의문으로 혼란스럽기만한데... 보육원에 간 솔지는 강희와 민국의 사이가 예사롭지 않음을 눈치 채고 두 사람을 떠보고... 한편 새로 출시된 이유식 관련 회의에서 대한이 이유식 첨가물에 대한 의문을 제시하지만 연실은 대한의 의견을 묵살하고...상준은 엘리베이터에서 만난 만세에게 여전히 차가운 태도를 보이고 그러다 우연히 만세의 휴대폰을 줍게 된다. 한편 미란은 유치원으로 독립을 찾아가고... 오복은 독립에게 미란이 유치원에 찾아왔다는 사실을 전해 듣는데...

- KBS

Erosion (MR) in the Mart not forget the image of independence, the question of independence but a lot of confusion ... Kangxi and China (MG) went to nursery soljineun (SJi) not unusual between the two men, taking your temperature sensed ... Meanwhile, at a meeting of the newly introduced baby food-related question presented in the baby food additive, but ignoring the opinion of the string of a kite that ... sangjun met in the elevator is still a cool attitude seems to 10,003 (MS) then 10,003 chance is to pick up the phone. The erosion (MR) regained independence (DN) in kindergarten ... Five Big Blessings (OB) to the erosion (MR) of independence (DN) came in kindergarten ... hearing the tell the truth

美兰忘不了在超市看到独立的样子,对於独立的种种只觉得混乱...到养育院的索智看出来姜熙与民国之间不单纯,试探著两人...而在有关新上市的离乳食品的会议当中,大韩提出了对於离乳食品添加物的疑问,莲实却置之不理...上峻在电梯里遇见万岁,依然对她做出冷漠的态度,却偶然地捡到了万岁的手机.而美兰到幼儿园找了独立...五福从独立口中听见美兰来找过他的事....

- Baidu

Translation of Episode 93 Preview (Credit Baidu)

MR couldn't forget the appearance/features of DN whom she sighted in the supermarket and is confused by the doubts/queries about DN. SJi, who went to the nursery, could sense something between Teacher & MG, and tried to sound them out. During a meeting of the new product launch, IQ ignored the doubts/queries raised by DH regarding the additives to the new baby product. SJun met MS in the lift and maintained a cold attitude towards her but picked up her handphone by chance. MR went to the kindergarden to look for DN...(she's cunning as usual, trying to steal his hair for DNA check..humph!)

OB heard from DN that MR went to look for him....

Guest pharry

Oh no MR is about to find out that DN is her son. How dare she go to the kindergarten to take a sample of his hair....yikes this is bad.

Well, MR, the witch/snake or shall I call her Ms Medusa, was sneaky tonight . . .

she tried to fish out info indirectly from Han Jae Su (Manager Han)

Anyway, it's about time . . .enough with her trying to find out by "beating around the same bush" over and over again . . ie her dad. Probably part of the cause of the ratings not moving anywhere these days . .in addition to the MG-KH story.

Now, will OB fight "tooth & nail" with MR for DN . . . like this (credit : dcinside)

Screen-caps of Ep 92

from Korean Media News

20100611_1276196988_08419600_2.jpg

20100611_1276213193_63173700_2.jpg

20100611_1276213073_19650400_2.jpg

20100611_1276197198_43293800_2.jpg

20100611093436_abf8bd79.jpg

201006110808774775_1.jpg

201006102207441001_1.jpg

Guest sema608

Gosh, they're still pushing Minguk and that teacher's pairing? UGH. I want the drama to keep going but I want it on dvd as well. My dvr can only keep so many episodes. LOL. So, now MR's evil side coming out. It's about time. I agree she and DH were deceived by her parents but DH's moved on with Obok. She needs to accept it. I hope MR doesn't dent HanBok too much. I want them to fight her together.

Archived