can't add reply or post topic

Guest se7enn

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ulke25

This simplifies matters alot. Glad I read this post instead of spending the whole night randomly attempting to solve the problem.

Guest lidgonb

Hi,

As many of them are facing this problem as this not a new problem as this problem generally occurs due to minor mistakes .I also faces such type of problem many a times but when i thoroughly checked then i come to know that this problem occurs due to some minor mistakes we do while following various process of posting

Thanks!

uk pharmacist  

I'm not able to post replies to forums where I used to be able to (korean music, etc) but am still able to post in others. I guess the minimum post count for these forums have changed recently to something higher than 5 posts as the error I receive is that I don't meet the minimum post count.

I haven't found an updated rule thread on the main soompi forum section or the specific forums in question, so I'm wondering what the minimum post count is for these specific forums are, if that is the issue. Having scoured through various rule threads, if someone can direct me to the thread/post where this is indicated, that would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Looks like it's a minimum of 10 posts.

Guest CSSisLove

I did post at least five post but still it aint working (on Kpop music thread only). What should I do. I'm so eager to create a post but I'm having this problem. Evrytime I clik "reply" i am also redirected to a page with board message on it..

Guest trashtalk

hey there, I've been following a a thread and I can't add replies anymore because the topic is "closed" (picture below). Even though the topic is supposed to be closed, I still see people posting so it's confusing me and I would like to know why and how I can fix it. I can add replies to every other topic, just not this one :S

here's what it looks like:

154tu.jpg

I hope someone can help me out here! Thanks!!

Guest poutprincess

thanks for this site now i understand why i can't add a reply to some of the topics

i have an account here before but because of very busy RL.. i have not able to post :(

i wonder if that's the reason why i get banned???

Guest happycatcat

this is the 1st forum i see the checkbox with "Add Reply", the other thread, i don't see this checkbox & i cannot make new post even my account has in total 9 post count. 

i m also can't post..am i a new member now?when can i add reply in korea music?did i miss something first?

pretty much the same problem =( how the heck am I supposed to make 3-5 posts to start a new topic if I can't even make a post on the korea music section ; __ ;

Guest ilovebear

Oh, really thank!!! 

I've been curious why I'm unable to start and reply in any topic haha~

but right now why it is..... and I think I'll post comment more !!!

please help me, i have  a problem same you guys, i can't post in thread 7 days ago

when, i press " add reply", there are line " :vicx:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#103140] You do not have enough posts to post in this forum. "

it driving me crazy, i really want to cry huhu. help help

Archived