[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest koreandramas

Oh really, because in 2008 I remember I had my info in my account but I used my friend's card and it got rejected because the info didn't match. :( I lost some good seats and settled with GB06 in HB08 but they were still great seats. :)

Maybe it worked for me because my dad and I have the same last name. In your case, you used your friend's card. I hope it wasn't just a fluke for me. xD Do you know how to change the KMF account information on the site? I think I might want to change it just to make sure so it matches my dad's name.

Guest PattySayWah

^

I just tried it and it doesn't work me neither. o.o It says my username and pw weren't found.

Yeah, I got that response as well.

Are you sure the log-ins are connected?

I think they're two different log ins.

Guest Rhonda21

Well now I have no idea ?? lol I guess it's better just to do it on the KMF site then. I'm confused now why I can log in at korea times haha

Maybe it worked for me because my dad and I have the same last name. In your case, you used your friend's card. I hope it wasn't just a fluke for me. xD Do you know how to change the KMF account information on the site? I think I might want to change it just to make sure so it matches my dad's name.

The only way I was able to change my info was to put a dvd in my cart and go to check out. Once you are there, there should be a button that says modify. Click on that and change what ever info you need to change and then retype your PW and click to change/save.

Guest joongieluv

^

^

Also, makes sure your info on Ktimes when you sign up is the same as the card you are using to order the tickets.

How can I change my info on Ktimes? Cause I put my name while I registered and not my mom's (since I'll be using her credit card)...

Guest koreandramas

The only way I was able to change my info was to put a dvd in my cart and go to check out. Once you are there, there should be a button that says modify. Click on that and change what ever info you need to change and then retype your PW and click to change/save.

I tried modifying my information, but it's not working for me. After I click the change/save button, it takes me to this other website that tells Korea Times' contact information.

Guest PattySayWah

I tried modifying my information, but it's not working for me. After I click the change/save button, it takes me to this other website that tells Korea Times' contact information.

I just tried modifying it, and it worked for me.

But I did get that contact info page at first.

I suggest making another account on KMF (:

Guest PattySayWah

When I log in to http://www.koreatimes.com/ it shows my address/phone#/login info that I can change but not my credit card. I guess you just put the credit card at the time of purchase?

Yeah, when you buy the tickets, you enter your credit card information (:

All you need to do is select the box that says your login info is the same as your billing.

Wait so if I change information on http://www.koreatimes.com/ it's the same thing as the KMF site then right?

Hmm. I'm not so sure because I still can't seem to log onto Koreatimes.com but just in case you can try and go to the KMF website and try checking out with a dvd to see if its updated and if not then just update the info there.

Guest Wendy1430265887

I just figured out that when you buy the DVD, it's the exact same process as buying the tickets.

I still remember from last year...

Guest e ; c h o .

For the first row GB boxes like right in front of the extended stage, are those like strictly for sponsors/connections?

Will those seats even appear on the list when you buy the tickets online?

Guest toomuchsmiling

omg, tickets sell THIS 30th??? wat gives? i want garden seats but i wanna kno which artists are coming first b4 i buy anything. T_T -sighs- thats y i had to sit in the D section last time b/c i wanted to wait and see who was coming. DX

as far as artists..i don't want f(x) Dx or Shinee. super junior seems good. xD

and wat the freak? INDIVIDUAL SEATS in boxes are THAT much? its not for the whole BOX thats 275???!

hey does anyone know the list of all the performers for this year's festival.

Where can i purchase the tickets at?

We won't know until they decide to release the names of the artists performing in batches, probably sometime in March.

Tickets will go on sale at 10am this saturday. You can buy them on the website: www.koreanmusicfestival.com

For the first row GB boxes like right in front of the extended stage, are those like strictly for sponsors/connections?

Will those seats even appear on the list when you buy the tickets online?

In my experience, those seats didn't appear at all. I had GB01 seats last year & i remember that when I kept refreshing, the only seats available were all the way to the right or all the way to the left. I think all the center ones were saved for the sponsors/connections. =(

Archived