[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest musicmusicmusic

can we pick up tickets on the day of the concert?

because i heard they would be out by mid-march but i don't think i would be able to make it to the office in march...

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skim072

How do you guys know what seats you have?

when you bought your tickets right before check out

they show you your seats. but your seats are NOT shown in your confirmation email.

ugh, this year was awful. I've been to HB 2 years already and this time i dont even have tickets to go. Guess I'll be looking out on the buying and selling thread, i hope people dont jack up the prices ridiculously, i can't afford that. Next year if i go i am TOTALLY making that drive down there. This was totally freaking ridiculous.

Anyways, looking for 2 or 4 pool circle tickets, regular priced tho, i dont think i can afford more than that. Please PM me.

I'm so depressed. T_T After two years of sitting in Garden Box, I'm forced to downgrade and sit in 3rd or 4th row of Terrace because of their stupid unfairness of selling tickets. I wonder how I'm going to cope with watching other fangirls being able to touch them and I won't be able to this year. T_T This means I'm going to have to try even harder to see them at the hotel.

I have either 3rd or 4th row Terrace box but I forgot which number box because it didn't show on my confirmation emaill.

Thanks a lot Ktimes. I was a loyal customer for two years, three including this year.

Guest love*beat

musicmusicmusic, if you want to pick up the tickets at the concert, it's called Will-Call.

If you have already bought the tickets, most likely you'll have to talk to them to change it unless you already selected Will-Call when you were ordering.

pink1e, if you bought tickets online, the only way you would know the seats is if you just remembered it.

Otherwise you'll have to wait for them to post it up on your Order History.

cfang32, if it says "Try another seat!", you havn't gotten the tickets you clicked on. So you'll have to keep refreshing.

Guest uh-ohxev

I feel kind of sad how everyone wants GB or Pool, and I got Section E tickets. :mellow:

Kind of makes me feel that maybe these are bad seats? Can anyone who has sat in Section E before tell me how the view is? Now, I'm feeling a bit regretful D:

Guest Special Ed

I can't decide if I should settle for TB out of desperation and disappointment, or wait to see if anyone has extra GB and PC. Uggghh.

And it pisses me off even more when folks are going around saying Big Bang and 2PM are possible guests this year, and that this year is dedicated to young artists. Ugggggggggggghhhhhh.

Does anyone have pics from TB view?

Guest Ashtrayheart

I feel kind of sad how everyone wants GB or Pool, and I got Section E tickets. :mellow:

Kind of makes me feel that maybe these are bad seats? Can anyone who has sat in Section E before tell me how the view is? Now, I'm feeling a bit regretful D:

You can look at the actual view here: Hollywood Bowl seating chart

Just click on section E and it shows the view from the middle area

Guest Elphaba

So... I got through at Korea Times? And it asks for an extension. o____o Anyone know... what I'm meant to do? If I don't put anything, it goes to an answering machine.

Guest JaejoongswifeyX3

I need 2 Garden Box tickets please

I don't know how to get them anymore, it's for me and my best friend.

I tried to get some tickets but it never led me to the payment part.

I'm so frustrated and am losing hope. Korea Times is serously flawed and they need to change the way they do business and "sell" their tickets in a just way where everyone has an equal chance at purchasing tickets

Anyways, please help me out, whoever ha GB tixs.

Plese and Thanks^^

Guest EternalELF

sec E is no bad. and dont think like that. if you think that you got the bad seat and regret it, you wont be able to enjoy the concert.

and if you look at the full seating chart, ur seat is better than like.. 60% of the rest of the bowl

Guest jahn720

Same here, have confirm and it is in my order history but no charge yet to cc. They will probably process once things quiet down.

I ordered my tickets by phone and got a confirmation number and all, but there is no charge to my credit card or an email confirmation. Can anyone else who bought your ticket by phone can you confirm this? Just trying to make sure I actually got the tickets before I book my flight and hotel.

Guest melody*

aww I've always sat in the pool circle area whenever I went.. totally couldn't afford those seats again this year though & there was a slim chance I'd acquire them anyway w/ the money hhahah

guess it's bench seats this year! what a downgrade LOL :P

since I'll be viewing the big screens anyways if I were sitting even a bit closer up :]

sooo excited can't wait<3

Guest shinsei

today was bogus...woke up at 9 and waitd till 10..server crashes nd couldnt get on it fo dah next 3 hours ><....wasn't able to buy dah ticket i wantd...if anyone has a pool ticket they wanna sell..pls hit me up

Guest jahn720

Didn't ask for my email address. They already had my mailing address, so everything went quickly and I think she was just trying to rush through.

Did the lady ask for your email? Cuz i purchased mine through phone and ive been wondering the same thing.

Archived