[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

h! Does anyone know what is the title of this English song in Episode1 part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjAAv_3sUT4 (at 2.46 minutes)?

thanks.

here :) . i posted it in the previous pages

Midnight Blue by Electric Light Orchestra

http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/B0...00153416405.wma

I see the lonely road that leads so far away,

I see the distant lights that left behind the day

But what I see is so much more than I can say

And I see you midnight blue.

I see you cryin now youve found a lot of pain,

And what youre searchin for can never be the same,

But whats the difference cos they say whats in a name.

Chorus

I will love you tonight,and I will stay

By your side,lovin you,Im feelin midnight blue.

I see you standing there far out along the way,

I want to touch you but the night becomes the day,

I count the words that I am never gonna say

Repeat chorus

Cant you feel the love that Im offering you,

Cant you see how its meant to be,

Cant you hear the words that Im saying to you,

Cant you believe like I believe,

Its only one and one its true

Still I see you midnight blue.

I see beautiful days and I feel beautiful ways

Of loving you,everythings midnight blue.

Repeat chorus

www.lyricsfreak.com

======================================

OMG !! HAS ANYONE TOLD JJM

it is a C.R.I.M.E .to look so hot in white shirt .!!!! ..(lol i probably said it before but i cant help but repeat it again he too gorgerous for women's heart to function properly .when he appear .. ..) ......omg i never know u can read finanical times in such a sexy voice :) ... thank god it was not the english papers .lol ..but ..gosh i am addicted to him like sang shili is addicted to jajangmyeon in fantasy couple .there no way to quit ........he always seem to grow omg so hot ! ..by the mintue ..

not only you shirley, i have already died several times drooling in JJM's hotness. and ironic to say, his hotness also resurrected me a few times already.. :wub:

sorry im late emily. i just finished ep 4. and frankly speaking, i had mixed feelings after watching this ep. it made me laugh, giggle, angry, sad and irritated.. all feelings jumbled up together in one single ep. just because of this man - by the name of Joo Jin Mo.. :blush:

i was a bit annoyed when ES actually talked against her father.. mainly because i knew that he had a heart disease.and i felt bad for her father because he knew Chase was up to something but ES still insists that Chase's innocent. it's not ES's fault tho.. she doesn't know that her father has that sickness and yet she still went against his wishes. some more who could forsake CHASE? a man of perfection :wub:

on the other hand, i was sooooooo engrossed in JJM/Chase's sweet words, actions and gestures towards ES that i totally forgot about his vengeance. man how can he be so romantic and look so REAL with no loopholes in his expressions or what? Let's not talk about sweet and pure ES, even I would fall head over heels over this perfect man. :wub:

and plus, i liked how ES teased Chase and acted sweet and childish in front of him. i was a bit annoyed in the beginning because she was really demanding of him.. but i guess those traits of ES being cute and cheerful were the one of the reasons triggering Chase to fall for her. a particular part where he rushed towards the Airport to catch the plane to Jeju Island, i actually think he was really worried that ES was waiting for him and not purely because of his revenge plot. If he had planned a revenge, he wouldn't be so anxious and concerned about ES.

And the bed scene!! ahh..shirley just mentioned Chase in white! how can he look soooooo good in white? and with that charming voice of his, how can ES not fall into his plot of deception. poor ES going against her father for this deceptive person..;)

all in all, i think the eps are getting better and better..i can't wait to see the twists to the story.. and of course more JJM! ^_^

jo & shirley.. i know i know.. I tried to stay away cuz it seems like I rant about JJM's hotness at every chance I get and I'm turning into an obsessive bimbo.. but seriously.. I'm so drawn to Chase ( bad guys can be soooo charming.. tsk tsk.. especially someone like Chase).. I really think that despite what his mind is telling him.. *focus on revenge*.. his heart is really betraying him.. I like how he puts it in episode 2.. even though it's directed toward ES.. ( but i changed it abit..lol).. his words are gonna come back to haunt him.. i guess he is not being too careful.. lol...

You were the only thing in my head.

I thought about you walking, working, and even while I was sleeping.

Do you not know?

The girl * insert your name* , is already inside my heart.

That’s why I had to be careful, because you could be my girl.

here :) . i posted it in the previous pages

Midnight Blue by Electric Light Orchestra

I see the lonely road that leads so far away,

I see the distant lights that left behind the day

But what I see is so much more than I can say

I see you cryin now youve found a lot of pain,

And what youre searchin for can never be the same,

But whats the difference cos they say whats in a name.

Chorus

I will love you tonight,and I will stay

By your side,lovin you,Im feelin midnight blue.

I see you standing there far out along the way,

I want to touch you but the night becomes the day,

I count the words that I am never gonna say

Repeat chorus

Cant you feel the love that Im offering you,

Cant you see how its meant to be,

Cant you hear the words that Im saying to you,

Cant you believe like I believe,

Its only one and one its true

Still I see you midnight blue.

I see beautiful days and I feel beautiful ways

Of loving you,everythings midnight blue.

Repeat chorus

www.lyricsfreak.com

======================================

OMG !! HAS ANYONE TOLD JJM

it is a C.R.I.M.E .to look so hot in white shirt .!!!! ..(lol i probably said it before but i cant help but repeat it again he too gorgerous for women's heart to function properly .when he appear .. ..) ......omg i never know u can read finanical times in such a sexy voice :) ... thank god it was not the english papers .lol ..but ..gosh i am addicted to him like sang shili is addicted to jajangmyeon in fantasy couple .there no way to quit ........he always seem to grow omg so hot ! ..by the mintue ..

uhh i dont want to complain but the link for the song isnt working. if you could possibly repost that'd be great!

and btw: i am a new Queen of the Game addict! i've been silenty reading the forum, and i just saw all the episodes today! i dont kno if i like Chase or if i hate him at this point. hes so bad but at the same time u cant help but fall in love with him! i cant wait till she finds out what hes doing because thats when the real drama begins! yay!

not only you shirley, i have already died several times drooling in JJM's hotness. and ironic to say, his hotness also resurrected me a few times already.. :wub:

sorry im late emily. i just finished ep 4. and frankly speaking, i had mixed feelings after watching this ep. it made me laugh, giggle, angry, sad and irritated.. all feelings jumbled up together in one single ep. just because of this man - by the name of Joo Jin Mo.. :blush:

And the bed scene!! ahh..shirley just mentioned Chase in white! how can he look soooooo good in white? and with that charming voice of his, how can ES not fall into his plot of deception. poor ES going against her father for this deceptive person..;)

all in all, i think the eps are getting better and better..i can't wait to see the twists to the story.. and of course more JJM! ^_^

..i was jealous at the bed scene how can she jump him like that ! <_< and laid her head on that omg shoulders.and listen to his soothing voice to sleep ..and that expression he has .gosh isnt that just the cutest u want to see before you go into dream land with him in your mind lol ..

welll ..JJM IS ROMANCE Himself .of course whatever he do is so romantic lol ..i am bimbo-ly insane

jo & shirley.. i know i know.. I tried to stay away cuz it seems like I rant about JJM's hotness at every chance I get and I'm turning into an obsessive bimbo.. but seriously.. I'm so drawn to Chase ( bad guys can be soooo charming.. tsk tsk.. especially someone like Chase).. I really think that despite what his mind is telling him.. *focus on revenge*.. his heart is really betraying him.. I like how he puts it in episode 2.. even though it's directed toward ES.. ( but i changed it abit..lol).. his words are gonna come back to haunt him.. i guess he is not being too careful.. lol...

You were the only thing in my head.

I thought about you walking, working, and even while I was sleeping.

Do you not know?

The girl * insert your name* , is already inside my heart.

That’s why I had to be careful, because you could be my girl.

aiyoo the way he looked at her ..i think revenge seem to be the last thing on his mind .he cant hurt women lol .....i will be sad if he turn into how he become in Punch .. i hurt so much for him when shin minah ignore and hate him after discovering the secret

yohoo Chase ..when eun seo hate you after discovering what you plan ..come to MEE! .i will give you my shoulders to cry on .

uhh i dont want to complain but the link for the song isnt working. if you could possibly repost that'd be great!

:sweatingbullets: i did not copy the link properly in the last post. here this should work

shirley.. seriously.. his actions toward ES totally gave it away.. deep down.. he really really care about her.. it's not the first time he tried to protect her either.. ( even risking his life :( for her.. tsk tsk).. so I hope that ES will remember those things when she plots her own revenge later.. i get the chills just thinking about what she would do to my Chase.. * pouting*.. I guess wome can can be much much more cold-hearted when they're bitter and stuff.. *sigh*.. but I dunno.. this weekend.. seems like we're gonna get to see that kiss scene in the church.. i guess they can just get that over with once and for all.. ahhahaha

and this is totally off-topic.. but I can't get JJM or even Chase out of my mind lately.. I've been using my Chase credit card solely and have put all the other cards away for now.. lol.. JJM should advertise for Chase or something.. every single time I drive pass a Chase gas station.. I'm like.. hmmm.. let's go pour gas.. lol.. if only they have his life-size cardboard cut out figure there for me to stare * or even steal*.. hahahahah.. ok.. i'm losing it.. no more spamming!!

shirley.. seriously.. his actions toward ES totally gave it away.. deep down.. he really really care about her.. it's not the first time he tried to protect her either.. ( even risking his life :( for her.. tsk tsk).. so I hope that ES will remember those things when she plots her own revenge later.. i get the chills just thinking about what she would do to my Chase.. * pouting*.. I guess wome can can be much much more cold-hearted when they're bitter and stuff.. *sigh*.. but I dunno.. this weekend.. seems like we're gonna get to see that kiss scene in the church.. i guess they can just get that over with once and for all.. ahhahaha

*nod*nod* ....mily we will protect our chase ..with all our heart ..and comfort him ..poooor soul .he going to be so heart broken soon ....when jjm become sad and sorrow ..it will twist your heart and break in into little pieces and you want to give the world to him to make him smile again ......deadly weapon he is ..i tell u ..[oops .er i seem to be forgetting he the revenger .lol ]

he know she was the innocent party but he had no choice since she the most cherished person to her father ..sigh........[ oh wow ..see i can actually think about the plot sometimes ..lol ]

the kiss scene ..ah........ i seem to read somewhere the lines he will be speaking is that if this woman should be hurt because of me .please punish me for my sins .....

shirley.. noooo... don't punish him.. why why why? *sigh*.. Chase.. her dad is dying anyways.. don't make them lose their hotel.. she's gonna be all alone & hate you to death.. *sigh*.. and Chase will feel soooo guitly that he caused all these pains and sufferings to his beloved ES and will accept all her punishments.. Hope she won't cause him too much pain later.... since he will hurt more seeing her suffer.. deep down.. our Chase is a good person.. * i'm totally defending him.. knowing fully well his actions are wrong.. but i have full faith that he will redeem himself later*.. Right now.. I'm counting for the lawyer girl to stop ES in the future & protect our Chase.. ES can come back to him when she's no longer hateful.. lol.. I'm soooo biased!!! I wonder how his mom will react when she finds out that her beloved son has real feelings for their enemy's daughter.. hope she won't turn psychotic.. she's already an alcoholic.. *sigh*.. and ES's dad.. he's such a doting father.. but such a ruthless business man.. tsk tsk!! and I hope LBY will improve in her acting.. I do like her in Mr. Goodbye.. but so far.. she's not as into her role as I want her to be.. or maybe I'm watching other dramas that the main actress is soooo good that I think LBY is not up to par- though she has full potential to be a really good actress... well.. i could be abit harsh since she's starring with JJM.. but yeah.. hehe.. I don't know... could be that I'm abit annoyed with her character too.. but I like the lawyer girl.. the actress is new.. but she's pretty & fresh.. i think i'll be seeing her alot soon.. :)

shirley.. noooo... don't punish him.. why why why? *sigh*.. Chase.. her dad is dying anyways.. don't make them lose their hotel.. she's gonna be all alone & hate you to death.. *sigh*.. and Chase will feel soooo guitly that he caused all these pains and sufferings to his beloved ES and will accept all her punishments.. Hope she won't cause him too much pain later.... since he will hurt more seeing her suffer.. deep down.. our Chase is a good person.. * i'm totally defending him.. knowing fully well his actions are wrong.. but i have full faith that he will redeem himself later*.. Right now.. I'm counting for the lawyer girl to stop ES in the future & protect our Chase.. ES can come back to him when she's no longer hateful.. lol.. I'm soooo biased!!! I wonder how his mom will react when she finds out that her beloved son has real feelings for their enemy's daughter.. hope she won't turn psychotic.. she's already an alcoholic.. *sigh*.. and ES's dad.. he's such a doting father.. but such a ruthless business man.. tsk tsk!!

the writer like to write about mad woman ...bool sae has one haha ...of course our chase is a kind person ...~!!! it hurting him more to hurt her .....heh ....we too defending of him ...we going to have tomatoes thrown at us ...

and oh mily i understand your credit card obession .... * since F70s ..whenever there a heli that flew pass ....i will pause and wonder if ....jjm is in it and coming to me ;)

and I hope LBY will improve in her acting.. I do like her in Mr. Goodbye.. but so far.. she's not as into her role as I want her to be.. or maybe I'm watching other dramas that the main actress is soooo good that I think LBY is not totally up to par- though she has full potential to be a really good one

ya ..i kinda of like her too in SDY ..she okay in Mr Goodbye but abit switch off towards the end ...here ..hm...she still abit off .i am not sure why ..........i hope she improves as it goes along ..she a beautiful girl .but ..acting wise i think had to really get into the role to make this work ........i hope to see it coming soon .because she suppose to be Queen of the game ..she .had to know what game she is playing ..othewise er ..........--;;

my dear.. I think in the end.. it would be a zero sum kinda game.. no one will win.. but it's queen of the game just because our Chase is too soft-hearted ( :P ) in the end and will accept all the punishments while still protecting ES even when she's doing her best to ruin him.. so in a way.. Chase will do his best to undo the hurt and let her think that she's winning in this game of love & revenge.. hahahahaha.. but we ALL know that Chase can be the king in any game.. if he wants to win.. I guess in a way.. I want ES to show her strong side.. cuz everyone has to grow up.. i don't want her to be bitter & hateful & turn into an ice queen.. but i am not too worried either.. since our Chase can melt the whole icy mountain in New Zealand.. let alone her !!!

shirley.. noooo... don't punish him.. why why why? *sigh*.. Chase.. her dad is dying anyways.. don't make them lose their hotel.. she's gonna be all alone & hate you to death.. *sigh*.. and Chase will feel soooo guitly that he caused all these pains and sufferings to his beloved ES and will accept all her punishments.. Hope she won't cause him too much pain later.... since he will hurt more seeing her suffer.. deep down.. our Chase is a good person.. * i'm totally defending him.. knowing fully well his actions are wrong.. but i have full faith that he will redeem himself later*.. Right now.. I'm counting for the lawyer girl to stop ES in the future & protect our Chase.. ES can come back to him when she's no longer hateful.. lol.. I'm soooo biased!!! I wonder how his mom will react when she finds out that her beloved son has real feelings for their enemy's daughter.. hope she won't turn psychotic.. she's already an alcoholic.. *sigh*.. and ES's dad.. he's such a doting father.. but such a ruthless business man.. tsk tsk!! and I hope LBY will improve in her acting.. I do like her in Mr. Goodbye.. but so far.. she's not as into her role as I want her to be.. or maybe I'm watching other dramas that the main actress is soooo good that I think LBY is not up to par- though she has full potential to be a really good actress... well.. i could be abit harsh since she's starring with JJM.. but yeah.. hehe.. I don't know... could be that I'm abit annoyed with her character too.. but I like the lawyer girl.. the actress is new.. but she's pretty & fresh.. i think i'll be seeing her alot soon.. :)

hahahah.. emily totally siding Chase now. nobody can stop you from defending this ruthless and deceitful person :lol: hehehe...*you're gonna kill me now huh? :sweatingbullets: * anywayz, i too think Chase is a good person in heart. his only weakness is his love for his father. i think he had never intended to hurt ES. his plot was only focused on his vengeance on ES's father..ES was merely a catalyst to speed up

his plan. but little did he know, that he would be trapped within the boundaries of love and hate. like they always say, love and hate is just a line different *you can never really demarcate them*,that's why i think Chase is in a dilemma now. he wants to avenge his father's death and pulled ES into his plan, never intending to fall in love or anything. but the more time he spends with her, the more he gets to know her, the more his heart begins to soften because of this girl. amidsts this, i think he's already confused whether he's just empathizing with ES's situation, not knowing about her father's bad stuff in the past, or whether he's actually fallen for her.

now that ES might find out in future, im starting to worry for uri Chase. gosh.i can imagine how hurt my heart's gonna be in the future eps. Chase will definitely give up on avenging his father's death, but ES will not be able to 4get what he has done to her, how he had used her and her feelings. that's gona make Chase really really sad.. sighz. cos he knows he can't let this girl go. he's already fallen deep for ES, be it that she 4gives him in future or not. i can't help but think it's going to be a tough love and hate game btween them. ;)

about LBY's portrayal of ES, i have no negative comments as yet. cos i have never seen her act before.. it's my first time seeing her on screen in fact. i think ES's a very simple character, but the simpler the character, the harder it is to master. ES's more childish and defiant inside altho on the outset she looks strong and independant. plus she's the only daughter, the apple of her father's eye. so for me, LBY's portrayal as ES didn't disappoint me. in fact i find her character cute altho annoying at times.. *she's always pouting and complaining about Chase not being with her or always going out with the other girl*... i like how she brings out the cute and cheerful side of Chase. i duno but i actually giggled a lot at the last few scenes of ep 4, where Chase teased her and they played around the in the guest house. im not sure whether Chase was enjoying it or whether he was merely pretending. but my feeling was that he actually felt happy when he's with ES.. he likes her. i think LBY portrayed her role quite well.

now i can't wait for ep 5!!! :w00t:emily & shirley get ready for a roller coaster ride ~~ with more JJM/ Chase hotness :wub:

hehe.. Jo dear.. how can i ever say anything bad about you? after all.. I only have you & shirley to rant to in this "lonely JJM obsession" journey.. :lol:

Chase is indeed deceitful.. but not ruthless.. ( as of now).. he's actually pretty kind to his enemy so far.. if one of his enemy is indeed ES... by putting himself at risk to save her mother's ashes/ blocking her with his hand when he brake really hard to avoid hitting her father's car/ again risking himself to pull her up & ended up falling himself in the end of episode 4.. my gosh.. ruthless? hehe.. i beg to differ.. hehehehe * bimbo emily is in self-denial mode*

i had a guy friend telling me that if JJM & the other older guy's roles are reversed.. that I will totally root for the other character and hate Chase to death.. and I know that he's right.. if that was the situation.. I would rant on and on about how stupid ES is for falling for such a "monster".. lol... but since Chase = JJM.. he's just a poor soul who's struggling with his devotion & responsibility to avenge for his family and the genuine love he has for his enemy's daughter.. hehehehhehe

hahaha..i guess i used the wrong word *ooppsss* :P

its okay to rant to me. since im also enjoying the series as much as you are.. i duno why ppl are not watching this. it's cliche yea..but JJM alone is enough to bring you in.. maybe Chase's charms are too strong, they're not for the faintest of hearts :wub:

Guest tjadl6386

WHo is Park Joo-Won?

What's her real name?

can someone tell me please !!

Had she been in any movie/drama before?

Park Joo Won is Chase's friend and business partner. She is a lawyer and has a strong personality but when it comes to Chase she is very vulnerable

She is played by Kim Soo Hyun.

I think this is her 1st drama.

Archived