[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Hey Guys! Just droppin by to react on some of the opinions i have read over the net.

Why were some fans of Kim Bum and his love interest on Boys Over Flower, react so harshly like that over Park Jin Hee?

I have read some of their reactions, and Oh Boy! That was way overboard, and they were all personal!

As a follower of Park Jin Hee, I felts so sad reading those nasty personal comments.

In the first place, she has no choice on whomever she will be paired with. She's professional and acts whats in the script. So its not her fault if she is paired with Kim Bum.

Second why attack her because of her age? WTH! She aged gracefully, as far as I know she is one of the Korean celebrities who are socially active, in terms of nature and social welfare awareness. Its not the age into years but rather its the years into age.

And lastly for those who all follows her dramas and movies, we all know that she is one of the talented actors in Korea.

Im sorry for bringing bad air here, Im not attacking about personal stuffs.

But I think ill just need to defend her, We maybe not as large as others fanbase.

But I know few of us who follows Park Jin Hee, have the same sentiments as mine.

Good Day to all! :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest favoree

After watching the 8 th episode I just felt I shouldn't comment anything, because all I had were drools and deep sighs. It brought some memories from my life too, the same feeling of being high and totally happy. But a love like this IS very dangerous, you can be really sick from that. Poor Ha Min Jae, such a tender boy. He wanted to make Shin Young fall in love to the extent she can not swim back, but it seems like he himself is going to be like that.

Scenario wise, I repeat I am not too sure about the gray hair. This triple shot confession ( the first one in the cafe, the second in the candle lit aisle and now the third with this gray hair appearance) : isn't it too much already? it makes Ha Min jae's character weaker, I think.

As actors, both Park Jin Hee and Kim Bum are doing very great job. Not a single false note in their acting! Which is difficult, given it can be really hard for both of them to act love in such circumstances- age gap, negative rumours, friends pressure and so on. I especially appreciate Kim Bum - he is very serious about his role.

Guest purpleZ

ahahah.. he went up close to her and although it looked like he was about to kiss her, he noticed she had a gray hair and plucked it out. Then he said something sassy about how she must have been stressed because of him. She got mad basically because she said that this was evidence that he's someone that fools around while she's someone who can't waste time.

I just watched episode 8 yesterday night. Why MJ why... didn't you kiss her? LOL, that's a little bit unexpected, what he did. I felt the tension in his eyes when he was looking at her. When he said I missed you.

Hi Everyone ! I'm absolutely crazy about this drama. I stalk to thread alot. Thanks everyone for recap, pictures, screensaver. Hoping this couple will last together. Does anyone know how I can download this drama, with english sub off torrent or clubbox, I don't have a zip or any file that would unlock the file what do you guys use to do that. Much help and thank you!

Prettynoona, you can download the files at AM-Addiction: http://www.am-addiction.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2691 and the subs up to episode 3 at WITHS2 here: http://withs2.com/view/still-marry-me. Register at AM-Addiction to view the download links and the password is also stated. Good luck!

thanks ketchupsic you save my day!!! I'm dying to know what he said in the candle scene,

and also thanks for explaining MJ-Mom's relationship

where can I watch the preview, I didnt see any preview of yesterday's episode, I dont know why. I watched it through tvants and no preview.

Yeah, isn't ketchupsic sweet? :) I also didn't see any preview. Maybe it'll pop up on Youtube.

I haven't read anything about the ratings since episode #2. Is it doing better in Korea/Seoul yet?

It's doing slightly better :)

I've just begun to watch this show and think I'm falling in love with it :D Will try to catch up with you guys as soon as possible.

Welcome to this thread, isabella_lp. We'll be waiting for your posts here :D

After watching the 8 th episode I just felt I shouldn't comment anything, because all I had were drools and deep sighs. It brought some memories from my life too, the same feeling of being high and totally happy. But a love like this IS very dangerous, you can be really sick from that. Poor Ha Min Jae, such a tender boy. He wanted to make Shin Young fall in love to the extent she can not swim back, but it seems like he himself is going to be like that.

Scenario wise, I repeat I am not too sure about the gray hair. This triple shot confession ( the first one in the cafe, the second in the candle lit aisle and now the third with this gray hair appearance) : isn't it too much already? it makes Ha Min jae's character weaker, I think.

As actors, both Park Jin Hee and Kim Bum are doing very great job. Not a single false note in their acting! Which is difficult, given it can be really hard for both of them to act love in such circumstances- age gap, negative rumours, friends pressure and so on. I especially appreciate Kim Bum - he is very serious about his role.

Yes, I also get the idea that MJ is falling hard. As much as SY likes him, she doesn't have the courage to start with him. And yes, I can feel that Kim Bum is really enjoying playing this role. Not many actors can play this out well, when expressing their feelings through the eyes. Not many were convincing enough. But I saw his eyes, they really speak the truth. Bravo.

================

Now a little summaries of episode 8:

So SY found out about the bet. She was mad. MJ called her but she turned off the phone. MJ looked really disappointed. Ketchupsic has already made summaries of this scene between MJ and his mom. So I will skip this.

SY decided to start over with SW (I really hate this. After all the things SW has done putting her down, she's proving him right. That except for him, she won't have anyone else to go to. Why of all men, she should go back to him and prove him right?? Makes me mad. At least try to grab other man to get back at MJ. Did you guys see how SW was so arrogant when finding out MJ was just playing around with SY? He laughed so hard saying, "you see?? I already thought so! HAHAHA! God indeed is by my side" SW is such an A**!) DJ persuaded him to start asking SY out.

caps-ep8-6.jpg

MJ met SY at the TV station. SY ignored him. When walked into her office, he overheard SY and her colleagues talked about the bouquet flowers and where they're from. Turned out to be from SW and the colleagues wondered if they got back together. MJ was disappointed. He dragged SY asking what's going on because she hasn't contacted him, whether they could have dinner together. SY rejected. MJ was wondering why she's giving him a cold shoulder. MJ walked out of the room furious and slammed the door. He saw SW and SY together in the restaurant where he was having a meeting with his colleagues. Distracted seeing them close and arm in arm, he's sad. (Seeing MJ's expression really broke my heart :()

caps-ep8-2.jpg

When having dinner, SW mentioned about MJ and his fake feelings. Then SY mentioned about marriage that they should get married. SW felt that she did love MJ. He leaned over to kiss her forehead but stopped asking whether she hadn't washed her hair. (Arrggh, I hate SW. You just can see that he's not serious with SY and he doesn't appreciate her.) In front of her apt, she saw somebody looking like MJ standing. She was happy a moment. But it wasn't him...

BS and DJ went on a date. Then they both started to kiss. (BS is such a naive and inexperienced character. The way he tried to kiss. It's so antique! :P)

MJ moved into BS' house. Then he told MJ that his girlfriend is a friend of SY's so she knows about the bet. Then MJ smiled happily saying that now he knows why SY's giving him the cold shoulder. Saying "Oh women..." He became happy because he now knows the reason. BS said the way MJ smiles looks really sexy and he should try to learn to smile like that.

caps-ep8-1.jpg

SY got a broadcast program. She was doing the news and MJ was really excited upon finding the ratings of her program. SY kept checking her phone whether MJ has SMSed her. SY and colleagues went to celerbate to the karaoke. SY wasn't enjoying herself and looked at her phone once in a while. SW walked her home and got the wrong feeling. He feels like she really like MJ and she's not the same anymore. Bothered by that he went to the gym exercising.

caps-ep8-3.jpg

caps-ep8-7.jpg

SW went to see an apt. It turned out the apt where MJ used to live. First time encounter, SW was smitten by MJ's mom. They both felt the same way. (Hmmm, I think SW really likes Sang Mi. The way he keeps looking at her. Are they really going to get involved? So he is really going to have an affair. This proves that he doesn't really care for SY. It was just proving that SY is nobody without him.)

caps-ep8-5.jpg

SY ran after the person who turned off her light at her office when she was still busy to find out something strange. Se found candles on the floor. The candle scene was translated by ketchupsic already. Here goes the conversation:

MJ: You're mad at me aren't you? Misunderstanding by yourself, like a fool.

It's because you can't tell when a man's being sincere, you've been alone until this age.

SY: It's not your problem to consider.

MJ: Lee Shinyoung. I started the bet because I was interested in you, and I came to like you a lot more. Can't you tell even after looking at my eyes?

Stop being angry. Stop misunderstanding also.

I really like you.

caps-ep8.jpg

=========

I couldn't really catch the conversation between DJ and BS' dad. She really looked upset. It's the first time she shows this side of her.

caps-ep8-4.jpg

Guest purpleZ

‘아결여’ 박진희, 드라마 스태프에 깜짝 곶감 선물 ‘훈훈한 감동’

201002121554081001_1.jpg

[2010-02-12 16:03:32]

박진희가 설을 맞이해 드라마 스 태프들에게 곶감 선물로 감동을 선사했다.

박진희는 최근 20~30대 여성들 사이 전폭적인 지지를 받고 있는 MBC 수목드라마 '아직도 결 혼하고 싶은 여자'에서 주인공 이신영 역으로 열연 중이다.

박진희는 최근 바쁜 스케줄과 촬영에도 불구하고 강남 모 백화점을 방문, 직접 스태프들에게 줄 설 선물을 구입했다. 이에 촬영으로 고향에 가지 못하는 스태프들에게 큰 감동을 안겨줬다.

박진희 소속사 관계자에 따르면 박진희는 설 연휴에도 밤샘 촬영을 해야하는 등, 빠듯한 일정을 소화해야 한다.

한편 극중 등장한 박진희 엄지원 왕빛나의 란 제리 패 션은 방송 이후 모두 완판되는 등, 백화점 매출신장에도 많은 기여를 하고 있다.

타 방송사에 비해 시청률이 크게 높은 편은 아니나 매니아층을 형성해 조금씩 시청률도 오르는 편인터라, 앞으로의 활약을 기대해 볼만하다

'Ahgyeolyeo, Park Jin-hee, TV persimmons surprise gift for staff, an impressive warm'

[Newsen baeseonyoung News]

Park Jin-hee drama that welcomed the holidays as a gift impresses Fax taepeudeulege persimmons said.

Park Jin Hee last 20-30 received broad support among women in the MBC drama 'RESULTS honhago still want a woman' is the hot hero yisinyoung station.

The recent shooting and Park Jin-hee, despite her busy schedule to visit Kangnam parent department, to direct staff to present snow line was purchased. The staff can not go home to shoot their arms and gave a big impression.

According to Park Jin Hee Park Jin Hee sosoksa official holiday in the snowy night to shoot, etc., should be digested tight schedule.

Term, is the appearance of the Jerry L Jin Hee eomjiwon wangbitna wanpan since both the broadcast and Sean, department stores, revenue growth has also contributed.

Significantly higher ratings than other networks either, and formed a little audience ahnina maeniahcheung pyeoninteora the rise, and hope in the future bolmanhada

Google translation

‘아결여’ 박진희, 드라마 스태프에 깜짝 곶감 선물 ‘훈훈한 감동’

201002121554081001_1.jpg

박진희가 설을 맞이해 드라마 스 태프들에게 곶감 선물로 감동을 선사했다.

박진희는 최근 20~30대 여성들 사이 전폭적인 지지를 받고 있는 MBC 수목드라마 '아직도 결 혼하고 싶은 여자'에서 주인공 이신영 역으로 열연 중이다.

박진희는 최근 바쁜 스케줄과 촬영에도 불구하고 강남 모 백화점을 방문, 직접 스태프들에게 줄 설 선물을 구입했다. 이에 촬영으로 고향에 가지 못하는 스태프들에게 큰 감동을 안겨줬다.

박진희 소속사 관계자에 따르면 박진희는 설 연휴에도 밤샘 촬영을 해야하는 등, 빠듯한 일정을 소화해야 한다.

한편 극중 등장한 박진희 엄지원 왕빛나의 란 제리 패 션은 방송 이후 모두 완판되는 등, 백화점 매출신장에도 많은 기여를 하고 있다.

타 방송사에 비해 시청률이 크게 높은 편은 아니나 매니아층을 형성해 조금씩 시청률도 오르는 편인터라, 앞으로의 활약을 기대해 볼만하다

'Ahgyeolyeo, Park Jin-hee, TV persimmons surprise gift for staff, an impressive warm'

[Newsen baeseonyoung News]

Park Jin-hee drama that welcomed the holidays as a gift impresses Fax taepeudeulege persimmons said.

Park Jin Hee last 20-30 received broad support among women in the MBC drama 'RESULTS honhago still want a woman' is the hot hero yisinyoung station.

The recent shooting and Park Jin-hee, despite her busy schedule to visit Kangnam parent department, to direct staff to present snow line was purchased. The staff can not go home to shoot their arms and gave a big impression.

According to Park Jin Hee Park Jin Hee sosoksa official holiday in the snowy night to shoot, etc., should be digested tight schedule.

Term, is the appearance of the Jerry L Jin Hee eomjiwon wangbitna wanpan since both the broadcast and Sean, department stores, revenue growth has also contributed.

Significantly higher ratings than other networks either, and formed a little audience ahnina maeniahcheung pyeoninteora the rise, and hope in the future bolmanhada

Google translation

Thanks for the article purpleZ! PJH is indeed a kind hearted celebrity. I will post this on PJH's thread.

very interesting series, well kimbum is interesting :D , if i'm not mistake, the one who played SW, he played in The Sons of Sol Pharmacy, the age gap is 10 years? i felt pessimist that they will end up together :mellow: , i watched my defeated queen (Ethan Ruan, taiwan series) the story is kind of the same, and the couple have 8 years difference, but they end up together B)

Guest Prettynoona

Happy New Year Everyone! PurpleZ , Thank you very much fo taking the time to answer my question. What I love about this drama is the dialogue between MJ and SY. How MJ is willing to put himself out there for love. I love the speed of it, and the friendship rather between the two male friends or the ladies. It's a great drama and I hope the rating goes up and more people find it.

I couldn't really catch the conversation between DJ and BS' dad. She really looked upset. It's the first time she shows this side of her.

the dad at first thought she was pregnant, and said let's have a wedding right away b/c i don't want a wedding where you have a big stomach. she told him she wasn't pregnant, and he said he assumed so b/c why else would his son, who does well, want to so quickly marry a woman his same age. then he said mean things about her age and that he's never going to allow the marriage so just leave.

it sucked.

Guest Onigiri22

honestly, i started watching this drama because of Kim Bum and what a huge fan i am of his

but i immediately started to fall in love with the storyline

it's a really cute romantic comedy that goes through the lives of three women, two of which want to get married. They are all older working class women (think Anego or Kimi wa Petto (japanese dramas)

the main couple is of course Lee Shin Young and Ha Min Jae (Kim Bum)

but you will not believe how connected all the characters are in the story

watching this drama, i really began to understand the meaning behind the saying "it's a small world after all"

it is a really good drama and i recommend it to anyone who is just looking for a heartwarming drama that makes you laugh as well

Guest purpleZ

Happy Chinese New Year, guys! It's white new year over here in the Netherlands :) Hope you're having a great new year and hope the staff of TWWSWTM also had a warm and wonderful celebration.

Happy New Year Everyone! PurpleZ , Thank you very much fo taking the time to answer my question. What I love about this drama is the dialogue between MJ and SY. How MJ is willing to put himself out there for love. I love the speed of it, and the friendship rather between the two male friends or the ladies. It's a great drama and I hope the rating goes up and more people find it.

Np, Prettynoona :) I absolutely love the dialogue between MJ and SY too. Smart, mature and sweet. There's nothing over the top here. I also hope that many more people will start watching this.

the dad at first thought she was pregnant, and said let's have a wedding right away b/c i don't want a wedding where you have a big stomach. she told him she wasn't pregnant, and he said he assumed so b/c why else would his son, who does well, want to so quickly marry a woman his same age. then he said mean things about her age and that he's never going to allow the marriage so just leave.

it sucked.

Poor DJ. She's really affected by that a lot... :(

honestly, i started watching this drama because of Kim Bum and what a huge fan i am of his

but i immediately started to fall in love with the storyline

it's a really cute romantic comedy that goes through the lives of three women, two of which want to get married. They are all older working class women (think Anego or Kimi wa Petto (japanese dramas)

the main couple is of course Lee Shin Young and Ha Min Jae (Kim Bum)

but you will not believe how connected all the characters are in the story

watching this drama, i really began to understand the meaning behind the saying "it's a small world after all"

it is a really good drama and i recommend it to anyone who is just looking for a heartwarming drama that makes you laugh as well

Welcome to this thread, Onigiri22 :) I'm also enjoying this show a lot. It has the strength of lifting up your spirit :) It's really amazing how well the scriptwriters and PD handle this story. The lines are smart and when it comes to romance, there's nothing too mushy. The direction is great. There are many great memorable moments. I'm really impressed by Kim Bum's acting in here. I wasn't a fan, because I thought his acting was stiff. But he's grown up a lot here and his acting is much better. The way he expresses his feelings with his eyes is fantastic :)

ahaha omg I looove this drama! It's the perfect indulgence for me as I can totally sympathize with the characters. At first I thought it was a bit slow, but I wanted to watch something that's like Dalja's Spring (light, funny, and about women) so I continued with it, and now I can't stop! I actually love every single character in this drama. Choi Chul Ho's role was such a surprise, too! It's made me see him and his acting in a completely different light, since I'm used to him taking those serious bad guy roles. He really needs to take more comedic characters like this; he does it so well! And Da Jung, ahaha, she's so cutely desperate. Sadly, I can probably imagine myself in such a position ten years from now xD

ugh i hate hate hate da jung

I would never let a girl like that live with me.

i'm so sick of hearing her voice now

really agree with u

oh i cant tolerate her

and besides

i want to thank dear holden for fast links

Guest hello.drama.hello

Is it me or Park Jin Hee looks really tired, she always has bags under her eyes...she looks like she's working really hard.

Anyways, I can't wait until all the subs come out. I'm trying my best to follow along with no subs but it feels like i'm watching a silent series.

Guest CBfantastic

This drama is so entertaining, Kim Beom is so hot in this drama!

I am very tempted to move on and struggle with the Japanese subs lol

Update: BTS pics from Cyworld

a5207359600145192834f00.jpg

bbe006ce7bff440ab600c80.jpg

d2e61bfa7411b7a459ee900.jpg

credit: cy/baidu

thanx

kim bum in silver hair is something intresting :rolleyes:

I hope we can see more projects from the boys of flower kind ;)

Guest purpleZ

ahaha omg I looove this drama! It's the perfect indulgence for me as I can totally sympathize with the characters. At first I thought it was a bit slow, but I wanted to watch something that's like Dalja's Spring (light, funny, and about women) so I continued with it, and now I can't stop! I actually love every single character in this drama. Choi Chul Ho's role was such a surprise, too! It's made me see him and his acting in a completely different light, since I'm used to him taking those serious bad guy roles. He really needs to take more comedic characters like this; he does it so well! And Da Jung, ahaha, she's so cutely desperate. Sadly, I can probably imagine myself in such a position ten years from now xD

All characters are very well written indeed. It's very realistic :)

Is it me or Park Jin Hee looks really tired, she always has bags under her eyes...she looks like she's working really hard.

Anyways, I can't wait until all the subs come out. I'm trying my best to follow along with no subs but it feels like i'm watching a silent series.

I think she's naturally like that. I've seen most her shows, and they're almost always there. Some people are prone to have eye bags more than the others. What I like about her is she's very natural. I can say that she's a natural beauty. I mean when you look at most Korean actresses, they have like flawless eyes (no eye bags). They have the money to have them removed but PJH just leave them the way they are. And yes, I also think that she works really hard. That could be a factor too. But anyway, PJH is a great actress.

Thanks for posting the photos, ilwoo_aein. The moment I saw you contribute, I know there must be new photos! :D

Archived