[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest purpleZ

Just watched episode 5. Lots of funny and sweet moments. I kept smiling each time MJ and SY interact. The interaction between the 2 of them is very natural. MJ is really sweet towards SY. Is it because of his hidden agenda or because he really likes her? I think both, at first. I hope the things will keep going smoothly between them...

This series got lots of funny and not over the top humor. Unlike some other comedy where situation and actors overact. The first scene that made me laugh hard was when SY and MJ tried hard to end up going home together to prove to their ex and hyung, the plan got ruined because SY's boss got her a first aid "mat" with guards who were going to lift her up instead. LOL.

caps-ep5-1.jpg

When DJ had too much rice wine and had a dream of her and SY being old made me crack. So afraid that she'll grow old alone without a man by her side. Then when the women went to the salon for hair treatment. It's hilarious! DJ's expression was funny. So sorry for her to keep meeting up "wrong" guys and this time a drug dealer. LOL. Poor DJ. There are quite many other scenes that were so fun to watch. Most of all, this episode was really sweet. Slowly seeing MJ and SY's relationship developing. I watched BOF and didn't really like Kim Bun's acting there. I was quite pessimistic first over his appearance here. He's improved a lot. Maturing and his feelings are believable. His smile can melt every girls heart :)

When MJ called SY, she called him "Ha Min Jae", then he asked her to call him "Min Jae ssi" but she refused. Asked her to do so again and greet him as Min Jae ssi. The third time he called, she did then there was a big smile on his face :D

caps-ep5-3.jpg

The scene where he accompanied SY when she was working outside in the cold. He brought her coffee, warm up her face with his hands, wrapping her up along with his scarf, gave her ear warmer, brought along a grilled sweet potato seller to make her warm. Kkawooo! So cute.

caps-ep5-2.jpg

And the night the party of the opening of the restaurant which Buki is a consultant of, was going to be the night DJ going to meet elligible bachelor. Is where SY going to make her ex jealous because he couldn't believe that SY would go out with any other man. Then everybody was shocked. MJ kissed SY because she asked him to get more intimate with her (to make her ex jealous). But of course MJ didn't know anything about her ex. It was soooo sweet.

caps-ep5.jpg

Yes, tonight MJ is going to be jealous for the first time when he found out about SY's ex :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest argento75

@ holden

thanx for uploading the 720p version of this drama, just wondering if there is a glitch for episode 5, the audio and video does not sync. can u please check? thank you very much

Guest nueng_lee

the guy she "liked" at the moment (joseph kang?) got caught for drugs, and out of the people he hung out with, she was chosen to be tested for drugs. so they had to take a hair sample (for drug testing)

so it's funny when she comes back to SY's house and she's crying. she was crying because they took some of her hair, and she was already stressed out because she was losing hair :P that's why the next scene is of them at the salon doing that treatment thing.

**thank for sharing.

I think she has a problem with hair. Since the beginning then. (ep1)

Her fall on the floor. and SY help pull out. She must make a short haircut. ha ha

you remember?

yet_photo10012117175343citygirl1011.jpg

credit : imbc

ps. DJ is beautiful and funny. ^ ^

**tonight, i wait to watch scene MJ&SY on ice.

yet_photo10020414141239citygirl1001.jpg

yet_photo10020414141239citygirl1011.jpg

yet_photo10020414141239citygirl1021.jpg

yet_photo10020414141239citygirl1031.jpg

yet_photo10020414141239citygirl1041.jpg

yet_photo10020414141732citygirl1001.jpg

yet_photo10020414141732citygirl1011.jpg

yet_photo10020414141732citygirl1021.jpg

yet_photo10020414141732citygirl1031.jpg

yet_photo10020414141732citygirl1041.jpg

yet_photo10020414141732citygirl1051.jpg

yet_photo10020414141732citygirl1061.jpg

Guest purpleZ

Thanks, nueng lee, for sharing the pics. I was going to post a couple of them ;) I'm happy to see them in those pics. Can't wait to watch this scene. Kkawoo

Guest purpleZ

This is not the woman that SY wanted to interview. This woman is the wife of a man who's having an affair with Buki (?). Not sure if it's really an affair, or just a man who likes Buki.

This is the woman that SY wanted to interview

cap-ep5.jpg

Guest nueng_lee

Thanks, nueng lee, for sharing the pics. I was going to post a couple of them ;) I'm happy to see them in those pics. Can't wait to watch this scene. Kkawoo

**yes, Now I sit waiting at computer for watch. ha ha (over more) :D

ps. Today the pics so much. i like i happy.^ ^

ps2. Thank purpleZ, for story ep5 first scene so funny really.

***Tonight see u****

Guest purpleZ

I read that the rating of yesterday's episode rose slightly to 6%. Hope it'll rise each episode :)

Here's the news (translated by Google translation)

Obstetrics and Gynecology, 4-50 女 overwhelming support' reputation blowing viewers

N2010020410072060301.jpg

2010-02-04 10:12

[Economy Today] SBS Drama Series' Obstetrics and Gynecology, 4-50 the overwhelming majority of women viewers in 9.5% (AGB Nielsen) has a smooth departure. Concurrent's going gyeongjaengjak KBS2 'chuno' this way 30% of the audience to a solo victory among the ruins more gapjin sexual shame.

'Mount wife, on August 3 in the 1 st broadcast mothers and unwanted babies are born with it right to die as a baby born with a disease, he questions whether the baby's mother and various human genus Obstetrics Complete line attracted the attention of viewers.

Viewers of the message boards as well as song: gojuwon, seojiseok actor's actor, and obstetrics and the compliments about the new material has followed this line. In particular actor toward a praise song: the "too" was all over the geulro.

'Obstetrics and Gynecology, thorn tree in the smooth start albeit accompanied by a slight rise. KBS2 'chuno' is still daegil (Jang Hyuk), cheolung (Rae) in pursuit of Hye Won (Lee Da Hae), and the taeha (ohjiho) of this step faster. This action increases the brilliantly awful lot of chasing after three days rose 32.5 percent ratings.

MBC 'You still want to marry a woman, also rose slightly to 6%. As an older woman to be implicitly Shin Young (Park Jin-hee) and Min-jae (Kim Bum) 10 years old, the age gap and a kiss jeongyeok Love New Complete line went to draw the line. The broadcast of the imaginary Shin Young Park Jin-hee and marriage as an old man living alone and wanted a sweet Jumble (eomjiwon) comic acting of the prehistoric to the viewer has a big smile.

Lee Bong-ju of marathon runners' knees Tosa Park, appeared Wednesday in the performing arts program, MBC 'ECDL' which fell to 14.8%. 'Radio Star' in the COMBI Seo Gyeong-seok, and Soule show off the interview was voluble.

Source: Nate

Guest purpleZ

I hope so too, nueng_lee.

Another news. I think there will be more song included in the OST. If I'm not wrong, Kim Bum will be singing another song for the OST called "Confession", if Google translated it correctly. There's a new song already on episode 5, where MJ went to accompany SY during her work in the cold. I can't wait for more songs from the OST. Yay :)

Here's the news about it:

Drama is still married ... 'OST, an online service open

20100204000452_0.jpg

Sports World original articles sent 2010-02-04 10:29

'You still want to marry a woman, appeared in Kim Bum (right) and Park Jin-hee. MBC offers

MBC drama 'You still want to marry her' OST is open four days jeongyeok doemyeonseo is attracting attention.

DRM media production company, according to four days, the last open book and popular Kim Bum 'My guitar string broke girls' and stars ''re Beautiful (Beautiful Girl)' All songs of the OST and published through the online site seonboinda.

This is Kim Bum The songs released another ballad called 'confession' as well as members of the licensed Yun geolgeurup Nippori breeches and land for instance, with rookie singer called 'One Two Three (ONE TWO THREE)', VOS Park Ji Heon of the leaders of the 'love to hold the company said. Each artist's exquisite tone and all the bouncing melody that is remarkable is the Publisher-side explanation.

Source: Nate

I just watched ep 6 now. I disappointed myself coz I missed my most favourite couples' most of the scenes. :blink:

I think MJ is quite serious about SY now. He placed their photo frame one the table beside his bed. But, in the preview, why SY returns to her ex in front of MJ? :( What happen with MJ? :wacko:

I think they have no problem in ep 6 coz she still goes to MJ's studio but why she left without talking to MJ? :mellow:

Anyway, Lee Shin Young, don't you dare to break my MJ heart! :angry:

Guest purpleZ

I just watched ep 6 now. I disappointed myself coz I missed my most favourite couples' most of the scenes. :blink:

I think MJ is quite serious about SY now. He placed their photo frame one the table beside his bed. But, in the preview, why SY returns to her ex in front of MJ? :( What happen with MJ? :wacko:

I think they have no problem in ep 6 coz she still goes to MJ's studio but why she left without talking to MJ? :mellow:

Anyway, Lee Shin Young, don't you dare to break my MJ heart! :angry:

What? SY returned to her ex? Noooooo. I hope it's only because she was confused and later she will realize that she likes MJ. I read in the news that MJ confessed to SY...

Did MJ sing a new song?

LOL, thanks nueng lee for the caps. That scene is indeed funny. What kind of thing is that?? Butt warmer?? :D

Guest nueng_lee

What? SY returned to her ex? Noooooo. I hope it's only because she was confused and later she will realize that she likes MJ.

Did MJ sing a new song?

LOL, thanks nueng lee for the caps. That scene is indeed funny. What kind of thing is that?? Butt warmer?? :D

**I do not understand the same.

Why SY walk arm in arm with SW?. Important MJ to see walking together. so sad.

**this series Kim Bum sing 2 song.

**i don't know, I've seen just the same. ha ha ha

1.asf_004425143.jpg1.asf_004429380.jpg1.asf_004430848.jpg

1.asf_004432049.jpg1.asf_004433885.jpg1.asf_004437021.jpg

1.asf_004438089.jpg

Guest purpleZ

<아결여> 연하남 김범, 노처녀 박진희와 ‘커플선언’

맥스무비 원문 기사전송 2010-02-04 23:49

201002042346461.jpg

글씨 확대 글씨 축소

[맥스무비=연예뉴스] 연하남 김범의 집요한 사랑의 구애가 노처녀 박진희의 마음을 움직였다.

4일 MBC <아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여자(이하 아결여)>에서 하민재(김범 분)는 연상녀 이신영(박진희 분)에게 진심어린 마음을 고백했고, 이에 박진희가 그 마음을 받아들였다.

이날 민재는 “나 신영씨랑 매일 전화하고 밥 먹고 얘기하면서 지내고 싶다.”며 “내 여자친구가 돼 줬음 좋겠다.”고 고백했다.

촬영 현장에서도 김범은 박진희를 끔직히 챙기고 있다. 추운 날씨속에서 박진희 혼자 단독 촬영을 하게 되면 차안에 들어가지 않고 멀찍이서 시선을 맞춰주는 등 배려를 하고 있다.

실 제로 박진희는 나이어린 상대배역 김범의 속 깊은 배려심을 보면서 “마냥 어린 친구로만 봤는데 실제로 '남자' 느낌이 난다.”면서 놀라는 표정을 짓기도 했다.

Ahgyeolyeo" yeonhanam Kim Bum, Park Jin-hee and the old lady, the couple declared

Max movie original articles sent 2010-02-04 23:49

Kim Beom yeonhanam's persistent courting of a lady in love and moved to Park Jin-hee's heart.

4 days MBC <still want to marry her (the ahgyeolyeo) "in haminjae (Kim Bum minutes) is yeonsangnyeo yisinyoung (Park Jin Hee min) was testimony to a selfless heart, the mind has accepted that Park Jin-hee.

Min-jae said, "I call every day with Mr. Shin Young, and while I hope to get some dinner." Said, "I'd want you have a girlfriend." He confessed.

Spot in the Park Jin Hee Kim Bum Taking the kkeumjikhi. One man shot in cold weather, Park Jin-hee to enter the car without meoljjikyiseo such care and attention is on time.

Park Jin Hee Kim Bum is zero room for nayieorin the relative roles of deep look inconsiderate, "Like the little friend I've actually only 'men' this kind of feeling." Surprised expression he had also built.

Source: Nate.

Translated with Google

Archived