Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

Been sick so havent been able to share more about the lotte mini concert

Inguk was on a serious high and i just kept laughing throughout the whole thing, soooooo funnyyyyyy and cute and entertaining

Just share this one thing for now, when a fan asked him why he didnt thank heartriders when he got the best newcomer award, inguk said he would leave a message on the official fan cafe later and he did! Less than an hr after the concert ended in fact :)

정신없이 연기대상소감발표를하게되어 어떻게 했는지 기억이안났는데 서운하셨다니.. ㅠ

우선 드라마 하면서 팬분들덕분에 기살았단적이 한두번이 아니에요 그리고 항상 제편이고 저에게 무한한사랑주셔서 너무 감사합니다 특별한 말들을 하고싶지만 팬분들이 저에게 특별하기때문에 그이상의 표현이 어렵겠네요 앞으로도 계속 저에게 특별해주세요 그럴수있도록 저 또한 팬분들께 특별해지도록노력할께요 사랑해요 ~ 

오늘 롯데백화점 미니콘서트 약속 지켰다 !! 

Translation: I gave my acceptance speech for the newcomer award when i was in a flustered state and i cant even remember what i said, but you guys were actually sad/felt bad... TT

First of all, while I was filming the drama, there were many times when i felt revived/my spirits were lifted thanks to you guys. Also thank you so much for always standing on my side and giving me unlimited love. I want to say something special but because you guys are special to me, it's hard to find an expression more special than that. Please continue to be special to me~in order for this to happen, I will also work hard so that I will be special to you guys~i love you~

I kept my promise from the Lotte mall mini concert today!!

cecilia said: Been sick so havent been able to share more about the lotte mini concert Inguk was on a serious high and i just kept laughing throughout the whole thing, soooooo funnyyyyyy and cute and entertaining Just share this one thing for now, when a fan asked him why he didnt thank heartriders when he got the best newcomer award, inguk said he would leave a message on the official fan cafe later and he did! Less than an hr after the concert ended in fact :) 정신없이 연기대상소감발표를하게되어 어떻게 했는지 기억이안났는데 서운하셨다니.. ㅠ 우선 드라마 하면서 팬분들덕분에 기살았단적이 한두번이 아니에요 그리고 항상 제편이고 저에게 무한한사랑주셔서 너무 감사합니다 특별한 말들을 하고싶지만 팬분들이 저에게 특별하기때문에 그이상의 표현이 어렵겠네요 앞으로도 계속 저에게 특별해주세요 그럴수있도록 저 또한 팬분들께 특별해지도록노력할께요 사랑해요 ~  오늘 롯데백화점 미니콘서트 약속 지켰다 !!  Translation: I gave my acceptance speech for the newcomer award when i was in a flustered state and i cant even remember what i said, but you guys were actually sad/felt bad... TT First of all, while I was filming the drama, there were many times when i felt revived/my spirits were lifted thanks to you guys. Also thank you so much for always standing on my side and giving me unlimited love. I want to say something special but because you guys are special to me, it's hard to find an expression more special than that. Please continue to be special to me~in order for this to happen, I will also work hard so that I will be special to you guys~i love you~ I kept my promise from the Lotte mall mini concert today!!

• Like 1

seungshinl said: ituaku said: The my greed grew bigger. I just wanted to get on the stage and 'make rice or make poridge (just let it happen)' on the stage.  I wanted to talk to you, sing for you and have a mini talk concert.  I just thought it would be ok if we just talked.
So I asked them if I could MC the event myself.  There are people who are good at event MC’ing so I would not be like that.  But if I am truthful and my truthfulness gets through to you it would be a great memory right?

SIG:  I think lots of people might be wondering.  Why are you not singing so much?  Why are you not singing and only acting?  People want to know the answer I think.SIG:  I say I will do it all, because you make it easy for me to say it. Because you are on my side.
SIG:  I’m touched. I didn’t know you will come to my defence.  Thank you.
SIG: My fans know this.  I love both.  I love singing and I’ve learned to love acting.  That’s why sing and write songs. I always want to sing for you and I worry about doing it well and think about it a lot.
So for You I want you to trust me. If you wait a little while.  I don’t know when it will happen but..SIG:  Were you happy? I was happy.  Music is music but I was happy to be able to talk with you.  It was meaningful.  I knew I would be busy but I wanted to have a time with the fans as quickly as possible (after the drama). That’s why....

love what he said here. yes .. he talk alot yesterday but that what SIG, he just want to be close and share something with his fans. Thanks again @cecilia and @seungshinl .. glad to know that we are here can always count on both of you 

By the way, I believe, the moment song that Gukkie sang has an English version. It's this song right? It's from Jekyll and Hyde the musical. I reaaaaalllly get excited everytime he sings from a musical. That one day more stint from Les Miserables he did still sticks to me forever. I just loved that performance. I'm such a sucker for his musical performances.

[repost] SBS One day More Seo In Guk (appearing 3:50)

Original: This is the moment:

This is the Moment

This is the moment
This is the day
When I send all my doubts and demons on their way
Every endeavor I have made ever
Is coming into play is that here and now today
This is the moment this is the time
When the momentum and the moment are in rhyme
Give me this moment this precious chance
I'll gather up my past and make some sense at last

This is the moment when all I've done
When all the dreaming scheming and screaming become one
This is the day see it sparkle and shine when all I live for becomes mine

For all this year I've face the world alone and now the time has come to prove to them I can make it on my own

This is the moment
My final test
Destiny beckoned I never reckoned second best
I wont look down I must not fall
This is the moment thus with this moment of them all

This is the moment damn all the odds
This day I'll never I'll seat forever with my gods
When look back
I will always recall
Moment of moment
This was the moment
The greatest moment
Of them all!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

cecilia said: Been sick so havent been able to share more about the lotte mini concert Inguk was on a serious high and i just kept laughing throughout the whole thing, soooooo funnyyyyyy and cute and entertaining Just share this one thing for now, when a fan asked him why he didnt thank heartriders when he got the best newcomer award, inguk said he would leave a message on the official fan cafe later and he did! Less than an hr after the concert ended in fact :) 정신없이 연기대상소감발표를하게되어 어떻게 했는지 기억이안났는데 서운하셨다니.. ㅠ 우선 드라마 하면서 팬분들덕분에 기살았단적이 한두번이 아니에요 그리고 항상 제편이고 저에게 무한한사랑주셔서 너무 감사합니다 특별한 말들을 하고싶지만 팬분들이 저에게 특별하기때문에 그이상의 표현이 어렵겠네요 앞으로도 계속 저에게 특별해주세요 그럴수있도록 저 또한 팬분들께 특별해지도록노력할께요 사랑해요 ~  오늘 롯데백화점 미니콘서트 약속 지켰다 !!  Translation: I gave my acceptance speech for the newcomer award when i was in a flustered state and i cant even remember what i said, but you guys were actually sad/felt bad... TT First of all, while I was filming the drama, there were many times when i felt revived/my spirits were lifted thanks to you guys. Also thank you so much for always standing on my side and giving me unlimited love. I want to say something special but because you guys are special to me, it's hard to find an expression more special than that. Please continue to be special to me~in order for this to happen, I will also work hard so that I will be special to you guys~i love you~ I kept my promise from the Lotte mall mini concert today!!

• Like 1

Guest asmaraseo

@seungshinl and @cecilia, even "thank you" is not enough to you two! i must see you in person and give you big hug! >:D<  what you did is awesome! @kimnabong is right, this thread is cozier and more lovely since you two joined in :x if only i lived close to you, i would love to help you, i don't understand korean so i might just make coffee for you, give you message, of prepare your meals while you're delivering all loves for in guk from korean to english  :x 

wonder if in guk also felt the frustration from the ending of his drama. if yes, then this mini concert is just at the right moment! hope in guk have a great project to come. be it full album, next drama, or movie, or CF, or photo-shoot, I'm looking forward to all of it with all my heart :x

I love you, in guk, not just your voice and your acting skill, but also your personality and your determination to reach higher and be better in every ways! my forever sincere wishes for your happiness and success in future! :x

seungshinl said: We know our Seo In Guk is having a rest for at least a couple of days.
According to this story, the whole cast and crew left for a two day group vacation to Gwangwon Do, the province north east of Seoul. They are gone from February 6-8th.  Seo In Guk must have left right after the mini concert.
The article says Saguk dramas are for known for long hours and waiting time but the lead actors went out of their way to make it comfortable for the rest of the cast and crew so they were able to film the drama in a jovial atmosphere.  The King's Face set was known for being a happy place according to the news story.  Happy resting Seo In Guk.
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201502081416332510

PS:  I would love be along for that vacation !

• Like 1

Hello Chingus:

I am sure there will be more corrections of the translation but in re-listening to it, I noticed an error in the translation of the mini concert that is important enough for me to correct for you all. I changed the program to hear the audio and I can hear better now ... or may be I'm more calm now..:)

So........I don't want to get us even more excited than we already are about the next album SIG will come out with ------ full of songs he likes and some he even writes himself according to his mini concert.   But if you see this you will be even more excited. yeeeeeeee !!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Original translation - this is from the Q & A after 'with laughter and with tears'

SIG:  I have lots of people on my computer now.  I won’t reveal stats, but it’s a lot, enough to brag about.

SIG:  Really. There is a song.  Really.  What? I really have one.  I will prepare and will sing it on the stage (some time).
--------------------------------------------------
Revised translation:

SIG:  I have lots of songs on my computer now.  I won’t reveal numbers, but it’s a lot, enough to brag about.  Do you want me to sing some of them for you?

SIG:  I can’t remember.  I can’t remember.  Really.  There was a song I really liked.

SIG:  Say what?  What? I really have one you know.  I will prepare and will sing it on the stage (some time).
-----------------------------------------------------------
So chingus..........he already has a lot of songs !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

pangia said: Hi @ ituaku  really sorry that I haven't been around lately. I'm so busy with personal life but missed talking with you guys about SIG. Although I don't post much, know that I'm always around and checking for updates on SIG here. I'm thinking about working on another vid for SIG but just doesn't know what songs or drama of his to use, so if any one you lovely want to suggest something, PM me here :D

• Like 1

jennelyoung88

said:

Im so excited for his coming albums with his very own composed songs and styles. So no one ask if when is he going to enter in military service? T.TI love his performance it is very enjoyable and he never fails us,that great voice oohhh i really love it. I miss him singging,doing live performance. He looks stunning and handsome as ever. The fans are so lucky. Is it his first time going down the stage to get that close to his fans?

kimnabong said:

By the way, I believe, the moment song that Gukkie sang has an English version. It's this song right? It's from Jekyll and Hyde the musical. I reaaaaalllly get excited everytime he sings from a musical. That one day more stint from Les Miserables he did still sticks to me forever. I just loved that performance. I'm such a sucker for his musical performances.

[repost] SBS One day More Seo In Guk (appearing 3:50)

Original: This is the moment:

This is the Moment

[excuse me for shortening this]

• Like 1

i'm so happy because i have 5 pages to read today! hahha. thank you guys for providing all those informative and wonderful updates!

@seungshinl ! you're amazing! i thought you're busy but you did a lot. yesterday i finished early so i've read some of your trans, but cant really respond since i read it from my oooold an ancient phone. then now i really have lots of work right? which one should i start first? :D

• Like 1

euhana said: i'm so happy because i have 5 pages to read today! hahha. thank you guys for providing all those informative and wonderful updates!

@seungshinl ! you're amazing! i thought you're busy but you did a lot. yesterday i finished early so i've read some of your trans, but cant really respond since i read it from my oooold an ancient phone. then now i really have lots of work right? which one should i start first? :D

Woaah.. just like everyone get in update of SIG, ottoke? Just thanks for u guys who just do translt and providing all bout SIG. By watching his mini concert bfore makes my heart fluttering. Still, the biggest regrets: why I didn't follow this soompi forums from the beginning? I feel so bad.

Its nice knowing that SIG will going to have songs to release (hopefully soon).

So glad, no statements which talking bout military(Nooooo!!).

So happy, that he can get rest for a moment after being tight of his "Prince schedule).

So awesome, that he keeps his promise to his heart rider as soon as he finished his mini concert.

So fabulous, everyone get interesting of not only coz his talents but moreover his personality. Hope he would never change into "bla bla bla" person. People can change to be cocky when he/she feels top of top.

So bewitching, coz many fans of him from the little one to haelmonie, haha

So miss him much much much, no words could tell bout him, just PERFECT!!

In Guk Sshi, Saranghae :x