Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

If I am not wrong, today inguk also has Isenberg fan sign event... expecting more picture later.

Btw...do you guys noticed the seating arrangement at presscon? Inguk did not sit in the middle and they let the ladies in between the men... I guess that's better to show how he need to respect his seniors... :)>-

• Like 1

i'm sure u guys have already spent time looking/watching the press conference stuff
i'll just mention a bit about the fan signsome touching moments and funny moments
the funniest moment i've read was a fan who dressed up in hanbok, she even did her hair like sageuk stylewhen in guk saw her, he totally cracked up and even got out of his seat to receive her 'bow'(you know when younger people kneel and bow down to their parents or elderly people, so i think in guk took the bow as the crown prince lol)he even took a photo with her (person on the right)
15786475865_b7fffb6824_o.jpg

the most touching thing waswhen in guk left, a bunch of fans were following him as he walked to his vanin the process, some fan fell and dropped her phone and everything and even screamedIn guk heard, took his hat (hood?) off and turned around to see what had happenedwhen he saw that someone had fell, he reached out his hand to help her up and asked her if she was alright*swoon*15784600821_ca3c7c610d_o.png

photos from dc

• Like 1