Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

hihisome things happening in the last few days
Inguk is having an isenberg autograph session at Bupyeong (in incheon, not far from seoul) on the 14th Nov, the 150 places got taken up in the span of 2 hours!!Jellyfish also put up a notice over the weekend about Inguk having another autograph session at the Korean Folk Village today (4/11/14) but the time was unconfirmed and number of ppl who could participate also unconfirmed. It was not until yesterday afternoon when Jellyfish posted a notice saying that the autograph has been cancelled due to Inguk having some sort of an injury, it doesnt say much about the injury except that the injury was from him getting hit or he hit something. The notice says it's only a minor injury.Fans have had mixed reactions about it, alot of people believe that Inguk actually does not have an injury and that the Jellyfish made up the fact he had an injury due to the cancellation of the autograph session. It's a bit complicated but there were some things which indicated that there wasnt going to be an autograph session in the first place and taht Jellyfish was just trying to cover up with something else. I think it's just a case of bad communication on multiple levels.I just hope that Inguk is ok

• Like 1

ituaku said: @ilynnsg .. for the drama itself I wont wait until KBS world air them  :D so I just marked my calendar for Happy togehter .. hihihi.And yah .. talking about seat arrangement quite interesting, I dont mind SIG seat in last place, he is a maknae anyway  :)>-  I just hope they wont put Kim Gyu Ri and Joo Yoon Hee after LSJ and SIG ... it just not look nice for the gantlemen to put the ladies after them.

• Like 1

ilynnsg said: ituaku said: @ilynnsg .. for the drama itself I wont wait until KBS world air them  :D so I just marked my calendar for Happy togehter .. hihihi.And yah .. talking about seat arrangement quite interesting, I dont mind SIG seat in last place, he is a maknae anyway  :)>-  I just hope they wont put Kim Gyu Ri and Joo Yoon Hee after LSJ and SIG ... it just not look nice for the gantlemen to put the ladies after them.

• Like 1