Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

I honestly think the Seo In Guk's gay rumors can be debunked anytime by the way he kisses alone. LOL. And in I Live Alone, he's really all testosterone. Even when he's doing aegyo, he's still sexy. LOL. In my eyes, he's the only guy who can make Aegyo sexy and manly. Hahaha. No seriously, I hang around a lot with my male cousins and their brand of testosterone is really similar to Seo In Guk's. He also has a lot of male friends and that's always a good sign. :D

• Like 1

kimnabong said: I honestly think the Seo In Guk's gay rumors can be debunked anytime by the way he kisses alone. LOL. And in I Live Alone, he's really all testosterone. Even when he's doing aegyo, he's still sexy. LOL. In my eyes, he's the only guy who can make Aegyo sexy and manly. Hahaha. No seriously, I hang around a lot with my male cousins and their brand of testosterone is really similar to Seo In Guk's. He also has a lot of male friends and that's always a good sign. :D

• Like 1

cecilia said: kimnabong said: This Article means it's a go right?

[GRABBED] 
999050_404489769661272_1179872971_n.png?WoW仁國中文首站 Seo In Guk Chinese Fan Club

【WoW新聞】擺脫剽竊爭議的‘王的臉孔' 官方立場“將進行拍攝”中文翻譯
翻譯: Ceci 
製圖: mei 
轉載請註明WoW仁國中文首站
原圖請戳: http://www.wowinguk.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1139&extra

10339218_603998436377070_745270993405342

• Like 1

Oh...i totally agree Seo In Guk is such a great kisser.  Haha.

I don't know about gay things since I never have gay friends or associated with them (yet) but what I can say the way inguk behave or all his body language so far for me is normal in entertainment world, esp in korea so never crossed my mind that he is a gay but yah who knows??? I hope not.. Never....!!! Please!!!!

And talking about kissing skill.... Do we still need to discuss about that... Hahaha, obviously that one of his charms...

@kimnabong I know my English is bad but what!!! Testosterone, even after googling it, I still don't know what's that mean? Hahaha.. ..poor me :((

• Like 1

Seo In-guk injured while practicing action scene

Actor Seo In-guk injured his eye on set while practicing an action scene for his upcoming drama, a local news outlet reported Thursday.

Accidently hit by a stunt actor on Monday, Seo sustained a minor injury right below the eye. He is currently under treatment, the agency said. 

“Since the wound is not serious, the actor will resume filming soon,” the agency added. 

He is currently filming KBS2 drama “King’s Face,” which is scheduled to air next month. 

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201410091521112758498_2
  • Like 1

kimnabong said:

Seo In-guk injured while practicing action scene

Actor Seo In-guk injured his eye on set while practicing an action scene for his upcoming drama, a local news outlet reported Thursday.

Accidently hit by a stunt actor on Monday, Seo sustained a minor injury right below the eye. He is currently under treatment, the agency said. 

“Since the wound is not serious, the actor will resume filming soon,” the agency added. 

He is currently filming KBS2 drama “King’s Face,” which is scheduled to air next month. 

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201410091521112758498_2
  • Like 1

Dear Ingukkie, get well soon! I'm so worried to hear that he got injured, and even more worried when I heard that the birthday event will be cancelled and the release of the album will be delayed too. I just hope that's because he needs some rest, and his injury is just a small injury. He's just so dedicated and hard working, so that sometimes this kind of accident happen to him. Get well soon please, be more careful and rest well!
:(

• Like 1

@euhana @LingL Was he the same age for the photo above and below? Haha. I wanted to cut his hair in the first photo and shave his brows! LOL

@jaslynkpl - soft bone tissue? wah I can't imagine it. that must be painful! Will his face change afterwards? :(

• Like 1

In Guk's injury is a real big deal it's been really chaotic today after the news came outmy head hurts and heart is heavyFrom all the different reports seems like the bone around his eye was injuredno real detail but i reckon it sounds like some sort of bone fracturewhen it happened on the 6th there was visible injurt from the outside but they thought it would be ok so they left itbut then the pain didnt go away so he went to the hospital on the 7th and discovered that there was a bigger problemthere is swelling and paindifferent rumours say that he was admitted to hospital and had surgery but there's no confirmation about thathe is definitely out of the the hospital now and recoveringthrough news reports, jellyfish says it's not a major injury and that filming will not be delayedHOWEVER folllowing this, the japanese birthday party/fan meeting has been cancelledin addition the release of 'Last Song' has been delayed, so related showcases/meetings have all been cancelledit says in the notice that depending on the rate of his recovery they will decide on a new release date for the single
my gut feeling is that it's not something really serious, sight threatening etcbut is significant enough for him to need adequate rest and cancel his japanese activitiesso worrying!!!and all the negative comments from korean netizens arent very helpful either!!!

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• Like 1