Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

anyone has seen this old video? it shows the interaction between seo in guk and a special disabled child. i dont mind if its scripted or not but i just love to see how our oppa treat that child, yet it seems so sincere :)
bonus - he was singing 'With Laughter or With Tears' at the end of the video.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz6icq_130420_shortfilms&start=341

• Like 1

Found this video on Instagram... so cute :x
Although I don't understand what he said but I think he spoke in satoori :D

Edit: Sorry for the mistake. I don't know why it doesn't show when I post it :(( Does anyone know how to show the embedded videos from IG?

• Like 1

I do hope that In Gukkie managed to spend some quality time with his family when he was in Ulsan! He did mention that he hasn't been able to see his dad for quite awhile due to his schedule.

i hope the same thing too! maybe we can really hope that since his schedule is so quiet over the weekend.

• Like 1

=)) I was reading comments on instagram and I learned that Seo In Guk forgot his password to his twitter account that's why he stopped updating :)) LOL uri In Guk is sooo funny and cute at all times (I don't know if it's true though----do you guys know anything about that?) Haha I came here for confirmation. KKk

• Like 1

@kimnabong i dont think it's confirmed but that's most ppl's guess lol
btw news today is that the production company who originally produced the movie the face reader to applying for a ban/restraint order on kbs for the prodcution of the drama the king's face
apparently the production company originally wanted to work with kbs but it didnt work out and the company went looking for other tv stationsbut kbs have apparently taken the idea on and want to do their own thingso the production company is trying to ban them from doing thatso maybe it's not time for in guk to appear in a sageuk just yet(KOREAN ALBUM INSTEAD YEAH????????HINT HINT JELLYFISH???)

• Like 1

@kimnabong i dont think it's confirmed but that's most ppl's guess lol

btw news today is that the production company who originally produced the movie the face reader to applying for a ban/restraint order on kbs for the prodcution of the drama the king's face

apparently the production company originally wanted to work with kbs but it didnt work out and the company went looking for other tv stations
but kbs have apparently taken the idea on and want to do their own thing
so the production company is trying to ban them from doing that
so maybe it's not time for in guk to appear in a sageuk just yet
(KOREAN ALBUM INSTEAD YEAH????????HINT HINT JELLYFISH???)

oooooooooohhhhh it's best if in guk doesn't get involved in that sort of mess. I am soooo on the wagon for a korean album!!! live appearances! i'm curious of he'll stay in the same genre or release his own music. argh more seo i ln guk please TT

• Like 1

ANY OF U GUYS LIVE IN BALI?? IN GUK JUST LEFT KOREA TO GO TO BALI FOR A PHOTOSHOOT FOR CECI

Omona....even though im not in bali, im excited for some weird reason that hes closer to where i am lol

Its all over the news!! Anyone in bali? Im sure i can figure out the flight???!!!!

• Like 1

I went to Bali once. It's a pretty small island!!!! After Denpasar airport, we only have to figure out where his hotel is :))
I'm actually trying to map out the Denpasar airport floor plan  in my mind and figuring out where he might pass through :))

• Like 1

Gahhh i just checked his flight should be KE629 (korean air), codeshare flight GA9965, arriving in denpasar at 12:05am

Anyone????? Someone put on his english fb page or sth...haha...i would love to see interaction between him and overseas fans

• Like 1