( TR ) - - - let your 【 d r e a m s 】take over

babyroo

Guest MR. LEE'S

muahaahahah jessa called me girlie and now, kekekekkee i am acting girlish. look at what you've done! it can be proven when i am currently liking pink. -_________________- i used to be a huge hater of pink, but but- hehe now i have finally realized how cute pink is! hehe do you like pink? i don't know why but whenever i look at jaejoong's pictures, i think pink is his favourite colour. ohmygod, i am talking like an idiot here. -.-" why would jae's pictures tell me pink is his favourite colour? i'm such an idiot. -____- sorry about that. haaaa? jessa, seriously? you're not good at everything? psssssshhhhhh seriously. you're so humble. look at the poster, jessa! so freaaaaaakkkiiinnnnnngg good. not like what you'd said. -.- freaking gorgeous. lend me some of your sexy talents to me. ahh anyway, turururu thanks for the reply womanie. haha, i bet there's no womanie in dictionary. kekekeke.

oh oh oh baby jaeeee, i am the sexy topper of your fourth sexy threadd. weee i am so happy, seriously. hehe, not lying though. hoho

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bonjour tristesse.

^ onew looks like a pedo in here or something, LMAO.

HOOZAAAH JESSA DEARIELOOH I CAME BACK. my dear, my dear, the aliens have manifested my body. im too lazy to reply at trs these days but just for you, im replying ;D KEKEKEKE. that when the stars fall poster, PWAAAHHHHH, THE COLORING, THE TEXT GAH GAH GAH. im not a g-ye fan but you almost make me want to like them because of the poster, LOL. and the yunho wallie! OMFG OMFG PRO PRO PRO! =OOO you have to share some of those filtering skills of yours D<

trueloveaffairs-: HEY MY QUEEEEEN ! <3 man i missed you , i havent talked to you in SO long ! ): < wait , what last msg? :$ ROFLROFL MY BAD T-T HAHAHAHA , oh that ! i made it for tea XD and i dont like it ! T-T it looks weird LOL no way :D my banners are unlimited so feel free to request anytime ;)

yesyes in very very uber long. hahas, i no longer log onto cynosure forums lol so yeah :P HOW HAVE YOU BEEEEEEEN! schoool is killing me and my body is aching everywhereeee from PE the past two days): oh i think i left you a hugeee message somewhere, now i cant remember where. haha one of your threads i think. ohwells nevermindss~ XD ALLY'S PURPLE BANNNNER IS OH SO FREAKING PRETTY. AND I LOVEEEEE THAT YUNHO WALLLIIEEE! the effects are gorgeous!! LALALAS~ YOU HAVE TONS OF JAEEEE PICTURES DONT YOU *wiggles eyebrow* MAKE ME A BANNNNNERR! HAHAHS. *shoves you virtual double choc cookies* 8DD

Archived