( TR ) - - - let your 【 d r e a m s 】take over

babyroo

Guest last love.

SHALALALALALALA. JESSA FAAAILS, BUT I LOVE HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. <3333333 Squee, squee, squeeeeeeeeee~

D-d-d-d-dayuuum, girl! Yo banners and wallpapers are ridicccc. 8D HAHAHA. I'm lame. I love you. Make me more stuff. <3

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moopie29

Omo, srsly, your wallies are <333 that jay one is awesome. LOL.

mir <3 wow, i am in love with your works! i love the second mir one, he looks hott.

haha good luck with your math quiz tomorrow.

weird, i have a math quiz tomorrow too... (:

Guest haradays

haradays: i had a little trouble with making this banner up to my satisfaction , so i made two T-T i hope theyre good enough for you !

omg, they're good enough for me, dont worry! u make such a hot banners

thank you! i love ittttt!

Guest ;sweetelectron!ca*.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW NO REPLIES :(

ITS OKAY :D I STILL LOVE YOU <3

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR MATHS QUIZ :D HWAITING !

JAYYYWALIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE<3 LUCKYYY JAN :D

Guest honeyboo.

sdalfjkhsdklfjsdlkfjlsdfsdlfaslfsd HOLYSHIZ ! <3

brb after school. omfg it's so f*cken hot <3

back !

WOWOWOWOW IT IS REALLY GORGEOUS :D :D ♥ I adore the filtering (?) at the bottom. jay is effing smexy. JESSA IS SMEXIER THOUGH ;D ~ <3 and you better like it ! you made it, and jay is in it ;) DERRRR <3 thankyou love :]]] EHEHEHE, and I love you too <3

ps, good luck with the math quiz :)

iloveyou <3

- Jann

Moopie29 : umm , i dont really know if you can see the stars , 'cause i think i blended it too softly LOL and it's a little blue , but i hope that's alright with you ! ;D OMGIJUSTRHYMED . HAHA , im so lame x;

starsfall.jpg

raini : LOL , well you made this tr ! XDD aw thankyouuuuu =) i hope you like your banner ;___; its a little green and bright , sorry !

raini.jpg

smil33: LMAOOOOO . when i see irene, i have the biggest urge to add extra e's at the end LOL , ALLL THE TIMEE XD i love your yunnie pictures <3 oh goodness , i saved some LMAO . but uh , here's some yunho lovin' , it's a little blue though T-T BUT I LOVE THE PICTURE <33

th_yunho.jpg

TAEKLY: LOL , iloveyou <3 HEY AT LEAST IT LOOKS BETTER WIDE SCREEN ROFL X: or whatever you said before HAHAHAHAHA <3 LALALALA . IDK WHAT ELSE TO SAY , SWOOOOOOOSH . OH HEY GUESS WHAT ? I HAD BACON THIS MORNING :D LOL

xi_luv_u: YJYJ (: LOLOL thankyouu ! :DD i think i still have a lot to improve on though ;___; BUT YE , I KNOW RIGHT ! gotta three way with you and umma someday ;DDD

sophomoric.: daryl ! LOL , i was about to start on your poster and post it on this result , but i realized your link for the guy isnt working on my computer D: mind giving them to me with a different link ? T-T ohh ! maybe that's why you havent gone on msn for so long ROFL , kay i added you :) and thanks for the comment ^-^

;sweetelectron!ca.*: LOL , YEAH THAT WALLIE <3 and yeah , you know me know me :) workin' on your wallie next <3

shern: LOL yes i just called you girlie XD LOL , yeah T-T took me like , an hour ! DX LOL , yeah i like it on my desktop XDD LOL aww im not good at everything , trust me X_X

jesshikka: kay, workin on your wallie soon (:

BubbleCupCake: i dont have finals yet XDD but i do have a lot of quizzes and tests coming up ! T-T youu ? (:

jesster.: hi sica <3 ive been bombarded with schoool D: youu ?

_escape.reality*: pictures plz . :D AND YES , I WILL ACCEPT YOU COZ YOU CALLED ME MRS KJJ <3

Mentality34: yay ! glad you like it :D

Jane_JR: sorry , im not taking wallies anymore T-T

honeyboo.: ill give you the stock soooooon :) and yay , glad you love the wallie miss <3 i like it too XDD LOL , YES YOU BETTER FEEL SPECIAL <3 <3 <3 XDD

cough , rushed replies , i know x;

Guest last love.

I LOVE JESSA. YES I DO. SHE MAKES SEXY RESULTS. OMNOMNOMNOM. -goes back to watching Joon on SGB- 8DDDD <3 HOHOHOHO. ROFL.

OMNOMNOMNOMBACON. OMNOMNOMNOMTHATBANNER. OMNOMNOMNOMNOMTHATWP. OMNOMNOMNOMEVERYTHING.

Guest honeyboo.

LSKDJAFKLASJDF;LSDAKFSDFKLSDAJFLSDFSALDFAS;D

LALALALALA keybord smash, CHARGEEEEE ~ <3 LOL HAHA, maybe 'cause Jay is in it ;) and whoever doesn't like Jay, imma go violent -_x sheeeeeeeesh three lovehearts ♥ irene is so lucky, that wallie is sexy 8D OHIRHYME B) rawrrr rushed replies x________x" BOO ): and okay, I'll ask for the stock pics if I can go on MSN :D <3

ilu bb ♥

Guest Moopie29

GAHHHHHHH.

omg omg. that is awesomeeee.

i love it!! thank you so much.

no, it's not too blue...<3

thanks again ^^

and wahhh, that yunho one is so pretty.

Guest BubbleCupCake

grrrr....lucky UUUUUUUUU!!!!!! i have them. unlucky me! and this year i have freaking hard classes. i tried being smart and took smart people's class, but i'm failing! XD omg i think i'm going to fail them! wat's worse is tat, if i don't get all A's i'm dead. mom will kill me T.T

i want quizzes and tests rather than finalssss TTTTT.TTTTT

ohhhh~~~~~nice poster! i love the colors and textures and everything! i'm feeling jealous all of the sudden >.< grrrr.....i wish i could do something like that >.> ............. i think i talking too much XD

Guest xi_luv_u

haha. me too! when i look at ppls artwork. i feel like mine is crap T_____T! wahhh. so much to learn. Y^Y *sigh* and so little time. >W<! ahhhhh.

HWAITING! <3333333333333

Guest `gamekyu.

Ohhh. That's terrible! I'll look into it once I'm back home. I'm really too tired right now. Stupid big island has been killing me. It's not cool at all, honestly. But now we are done and I can actually sleep tonight. That would be one reason and since I haven't been at home the past few days. But you really are so good. I'm too tired to explain how epic everything you make is, but it's so good. That poster is to die for.

Guest MuchLoveForSungmin<33

kyaa!~ your examples and your artwork you just made are so damn awesome! O-O i sooo envy you :'] i've tried to do ps once, but it didn't work out at all, so i won't ever ever ever ever try it again :']

also your header is so cute! ^0^V your thread is so blue! love it <3 blue is my favorite color ;$

jessa is such a cute name ^0^ my name is tram, nice to meet you by the way! : D

i shall start with stalking your thread, if you don't mind ^-^ i'll be waiting for more awesome artwork of you~~ : D heheheheh ^-^

Guest Jane_JR

Jane_JR: sorry , im not taking wallies anymore T-T

aaaah too sad T.T but its okay, maybe next time (: i still lovee your great worksss! hwaiting jessaaa :D

jessa<33 yes school is a pain in the butt. i totally failed my finals... those examples are amazing especially that wallpaper! gorgeous<33 and of course your banners and posters too. awesome blending and awesome effects on teh banners!

OHMYGOD JESSSSSSSA i loveeeeee youuuuuu<3 (: this was a nice wallie to wake up to ;D hahaas<3 and i love that picture too, his bow tie's so adorable : D THANKYOUUUUU<33. and im using it already(; it's alittle small but it's okay (: & i love the sunye/gdragon poster, the font's really pretty, i always like your fonts 8) and i can see the star ;D and i really just wanna take that kyujong banner for myself and i don't even like him much (x your graphics are soooo <3. can't wait for more? (: good luck on your midterms/tests!

just so you know , i was dreaming about you 】

- - - text: n/a

- - - subtext: n/a

- - - pictures: 1 2 3 4 5 << Just in case ^^;

- - - mood: Fierce

- - - extra: Fav colors: blue, purple, red...yup.

- - - size: n/a

is it possible to make it a bset? Thank yoou!!!!

Archived